Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 3 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 3 Maths Tuition in Newcastle upon Tyne
Read more about Key Stage 3 Maths
Compare Key Stage 3 Maths Tutors in Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 3 Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 3 Maths Tutor jobs in the Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in NE postcode
|Edward Clark||Newcastle upon Tyne, NE29|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|Explore Learning Newcastle||Newcastle, NE3|
|Kip McGrath Gateshead West||Gateshead, NE16|
|First College UK||UK, NP20|
Tutors travelling to NE
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Philip Singleton||Cobham, KT11|
|Luke Dixon||St Albans, AL1|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Susannah Groome||Bournemouth, BH4|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Tara Kumar||Rayleigh, SS6|
|Pete Goodland||Sheffield SYorks, S4|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Amber Armitage||Hastings, TN34|
|MEMOONA (MSc)||WEMBLEY PARK, NW9|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Brian D Roberts||Brighton, BN1|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Karolina Szymon||Hackney, E8|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Ken Wilkinson||Bristol, BS9|
|Mr. David Poupart||Milton Keynes, MK12|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Dom Preston||London, N1|
|Iskander Abraham||Chiswick, W4|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Dr Steven Naylor||Stockport Cheshire, SK12|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Anmol Patel||London, SW7|
|Tom Drysdale||Durham, DH1|
|Keith Wilmot||Birmingham, B31|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Steven French||Harpenden, AL5|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Brian Cairnie||Sevenoaks, TN14|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|Rebecca Bates||Oxford, OX2|
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Sarah Miller||London, SE19|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Jacek Kaleta||Hendon, NW4|
|Dima Abdo||Croydon, CR0|
|Bernardo Lopes||Earlsfield, London, SW17|
|Stella Vink||Maidenhead, Berks, SL6|
|Jeff Burrell||South Godstone, RH9|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Helen Wallace||London, SW7|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Lena Panayi||London, NW3|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Daniel Hill||Wandsworth, London, SW17|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Master Learning UK||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Miranda Wirz||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Andrew Corbin||Durham, DH1|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Jay Patel||South Harrow, UB5|
|Maurice Thompson||Reepham, NR10|
|Roxanne S.||Crouch End, N8|
|Ellie Dennis||Solihull, B93|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|IanSwift - Maths Tutor||Leicester, LE9|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 3 Maths
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced teacher and have been teaching for 28 years. I believe learning should be fun, challenging and life changing. I encourage my learners to think clearly and understand rather than rote learn.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Music - harpsichord, clavichord, organ, music theory, piano. Mathematics - up to GCSE, especially nervous students!
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold a good honours degree in music from the Royal Northern College of Music, a Post Graduate Certificate in Education from Durham University and the Adult Numeracy Subject Specialist Certificate from Northumbria University
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught for 28 years in private and state education and in adult aducation. My students have ranged from 7 to 80!
- How much do you charge?
- The first lesson is a free consultation of 30 minutes then charges apply as stated on my page. I am able to travel within the Tyneside area and possibly further afield.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach music at home in North Tyneside and can travel to teach both music and mathematics.
- When are you available?
- I am available most evenings and weekends. This will increase to include weekdays soon.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages from 7 years upwards.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Music - I prepare students for ABRSM examinations up to grade 8 and diploma level. Mathematics - all stages up to GCSE.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have to have one for my work.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at the RNCM with harpsichord as my principal instrument and organ as second study and was taught by David Francis, with masterclasses by Kenneth Gilbert, Igor Kipnis and Gillian Weir.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Enjoy your learning, always ask questions and never be afraid to try
Send a message to Edward Clark
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more