Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 3 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 3 Maths Tuition in Newcastle upon Tyne
Read more about Key Stage 3 Maths
Compare Key Stage 3 Maths Tutors in Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 3 Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 3 Maths Tutor jobs in the Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in NE postcode
|Edward Clark||Newcastle upon Tyne, NE29|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|Explore Learning Newcastle||Newcastle, NE3|
|Kip McGrath Gateshead West||Gateshead, NE16|
Tutors travelling to NE
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Brian D Roberts||Brighton, BN1|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|Iskander Abraham||Chiswick, W4|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Master Learning UK||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|Aly||Central London, SW7|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Ken Wilkinson||Bristol, BS9|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Philip Singleton||Cobham, KT11|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Stella Vink||Maidenhead, Berks, SL6|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|MEMOONA (MSc)||WEMBLEY PARK, NW9|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Karolina Szymon||Hackney, E8|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Steven French||Harpenden, AL5|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Miranda Wirz||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Rebecca Bates||Oxford, OX2|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Fan Fan Wong||South Wimbledon, SW19|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Jeff Burrell||South Godstone, RH9|
|Sarah Miller||London, SE19|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Jacek Kaleta||Hendon, NW4|
|Luke Dixon||St Albans, AL1|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Paul Bains||Ealing, UB10|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Helen Wallace||London, SW7|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Lena Panayi||London, NW3|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Andrew Corbin||Durham, DH1|
|Mr. David Poupart||Milton Keynes, MK12|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Ellie Dennis||Solihull, B93|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Jay Patel||South Harrow, UB5|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|IanSwift - Maths Tutor||Leicester, LE9|
|Graham Richardson||South East London, DA14|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Dr Steven Naylor||Stockport Cheshire, SK12|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Tom Drysdale||Durham, DH1|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Amber Armitage||Hastings, TN34|
|Dom Preston||London, N1|
|Dima Abdo||Croydon, CR0|
|Pete Goodland||Sheffield SYorks, S4|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Susannah Groome||Bournemouth, BH4|
|Daniel Hill||Wandsworth, London, SW17|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Brian Cairnie||Sevenoaks, TN14|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Roxanne S.||Crouch End, N8|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Amy Yuan LRAM||Kensington, SW7|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|Keith Wilmot||Birmingham, B31|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Maurice Thompson||Reepham, NR10|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Anmol Patel||London, SW7|
|Tara Kumar||Liverpool, L6|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 3 Maths
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced teacher and have been teaching for 28 years. I believe learning should be fun, challenging and life changing. I encourage my learners to think clearly and understand rather than rote learn.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Music - harpsichord, clavichord, organ, music theory, piano. Mathematics - up to GCSE, especially nervous students!
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold a good honours degree in music from the Royal Northern College of Music, a Post Graduate Certificate in Education from Durham University and the Adult Numeracy Subject Specialist Certificate from Northumbria University
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught for 28 years in private and state education and in adult aducation. My students have ranged from 7 to 80!
- How much do you charge?
- The first lesson is a free consultation of 30 minutes then charges apply as stated on my page. I am able to travel within the Tyneside area and possibly further afield.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach music at home in North Tyneside and can travel to teach both music and mathematics.
- When are you available?
- I am available most evenings and weekends. This will increase to include weekdays soon.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages from 7 years upwards.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Music - I prepare students for ABRSM examinations up to grade 8 and diploma level. Mathematics - all stages up to GCSE.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have to have one for my work.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at the RNCM with harpsichord as my principal instrument and organ as second study and was taught by David Francis, with masterclasses by Kenneth Gilbert, Igor Kipnis and Gillian Weir.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Enjoy your learning, always ask questions and never be afraid to try
Send a message to Edward Clark
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more