Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 3 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 3 Maths Tuition in Newcastle upon Tyne
Read more about Key Stage 3 Maths
Compare Key Stage 3 Maths Tutors in Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 3 Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 3 Maths Tutor jobs in the Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in NE postcode
|Edward Clark||Newcastle upon Tyne, NE29|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|Explore Learning Newcastle||Newcastle, NE3|
|Kip McGrath Gateshead West||Gateshead, NE16|
|First College UK||UK, NP20|
Tutors travelling to NE
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Steven French||Harpenden, AL5|
|Daniel Hill||Wandsworth, London, SW17|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Mr. David Poupart||Milton Keynes, MK12|
|Lena Panayi||London, NW3|
|Stella Vink||Maidenhead, Berks, SL6|
|MEMOONA (MSc)||WEMBLEY PARK, NW9|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Jeff Burrell||South Godstone, RH9|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|Miranda Wirz||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Dom Preston||London, N1|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Tara Kumar||Rayleigh, SS6|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Bernardo Lopes||Earlsfield, London, SW17|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Brian Cairnie||Sevenoaks, TN14|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Tom Drysdale||Durham, DH1|
|Rebecca Bates||Oxford, OX2|
|Dima Abdo||Croydon, CR0|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Ellie Dennis||Solihull, B93|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Master Learning UK||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Dr Steven Naylor||Stockport Cheshire, SK12|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Susannah Groome||Bournemouth, BH4|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|Jay Patel||South Harrow, UB5|
|Keith Wilmot||Birmingham, B31|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|IanSwift - Maths Tutor||Leicester, LE9|
|Jacek Kaleta||Hendon, NW4|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Maurice Thompson||Reepham, NR10|
|Andrew Corbin||Durham, DH1|
|Amber Armitage||Hastings, TN34|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Helen Wallace||London, SW7|
|Sarah Miller||London, SE19|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Pete Goodland||Sheffield SYorks, S4|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Ken Wilkinson||Bristol, BS9|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Karolina Szymon||Hackney, E8|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Roxanne S.||Crouch End, N8|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Philip Singleton||Cobham, KT11|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|Luke Dixon||St Albans, AL1|
|Brian D Roberts||Brighton, BN1|
|Iskander Abraham||Chiswick, W4|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 3 Maths
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced teacher and have been teaching for 28 years. I believe learning should be fun, challenging and life changing. I encourage my learners to think clearly and understand rather than rote learn.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Music - harpsichord, clavichord, organ, music theory, piano. Mathematics - up to GCSE, especially nervous students!
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold a good honours degree in music from the Royal Northern College of Music, a Post Graduate Certificate in Education from Durham University and the Adult Numeracy Subject Specialist Certificate from Northumbria University
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught for 28 years in private and state education and in adult aducation. My students have ranged from 7 to 80!
- How much do you charge?
- The first lesson is a free consultation of 30 minutes then charges apply as stated on my page. I am able to travel within the Tyneside area and possibly further afield.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach music at home in North Tyneside and can travel to teach both music and mathematics.
- When are you available?
- I am available most evenings and weekends. This will increase to include weekdays soon.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages from 7 years upwards.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Music - I prepare students for ABRSM examinations up to grade 8 and diploma level. Mathematics - all stages up to GCSE.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have to have one for my work.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at the RNCM with harpsichord as my principal instrument and organ as second study and was taught by David Francis, with masterclasses by Kenneth Gilbert, Igor Kipnis and Gillian Weir.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Enjoy your learning, always ask questions and never be afraid to try
Send a message to Edward Clark
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more