Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 3 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 3 Maths Tuition in Newcastle upon Tyne
Read more about Key Stage 3 Maths
Compare Key Stage 3 Maths Tutors in Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 3 Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 3 Maths Tutor jobs in the Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in NE postcode
|Edward Clark||Newcastle upon Tyne, NE29|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|Explore Learning Newcastle||Newcastle, NE3|
|Kip McGrath Newburn & Westerhope||Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE15|
|Kip McGrath Gateshead West||Gateshead, NE16|
Tutors travelling to NE
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Keith Wilmot||Birmingham, B31|
|Andrew Corbin||Durham, DH1|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|MEMOONA (MSc)||WEMBLEY PARK, NW9|
|Alfred Emery||Brighton, BN41|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Sarah Miller||London, SE19|
|Roxanne S.||Crouch End, N8|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Becky||Exeter, Devon, EX2|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Jay Patel||Park Royal, NW10|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Joseph Roffey||Epsom, Surrey, KT19|
|Daniel Hill||Wandsworth, London, SW17|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Brian Cairnie||Sevenoaks, TN14|
|Ken Wilkinson||Bristol, BS9|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Steven French||Harpenden, AL5|
|Mr Vikram||Ilford, Essex, IG5|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|IanSwift - Maths Tutor||Leicester, LE9|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|Gloria Deih-Collison||Stanwell, TW19|
|Aly||Central London, SW7|
|Tom Drysdale||Durham, DH1|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Lou Lowton||Solihull, B93|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Sue Lin Vazeille||HarrowWembley/, HA9|
|Luke Dixon||St Albans, AL1|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Paul Bains||Ealing, UB10|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Jeff Burrell||South Godstone, RH9|
|Daryl Rugless||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|Stella Vink||Maidenhead, Berks, SL6|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Mike Dowling||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
|Dom Preston||London, E9|
|Nasia||East London, E6|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Philip Singleton||Cobham, KT11|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Alex Wingfield||London, N16|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Amy Yuan LRAM||Kensington, SW7|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|Amber Armitage||London, N5|
|Emma Mines||Cambridge, CB4|
|Lena Panayi||London, NW3|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, W1|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 3 Maths
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced teacher and have been teaching for 28 years. I believe learning should be fun, challenging and life changing. I encourage my learners to think clearly and understand rather than rote learn.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Music - harpsichord, clavichord, organ, music theory, piano. Mathematics - up to GCSE, especially nervous students!
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold a good honours degree in music from the Royal Northern College of Music, a Post Graduate Certificate in Education from Durham University and the Adult Numeracy Subject Specialist Certificate from Northumbria University
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught for 28 years in private and state education and in adult aducation. My students have ranged from 7 to 80!
- How much do you charge?
- The first lesson is a free consultation of 30 minutes then charges apply as stated on my page. I am able to travel within the Tyneside area and possibly further afield.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach music at home in North Tyneside and can travel to teach both music and mathematics.
- When are you available?
- I am available most evenings and weekends. This will increase to include weekdays soon.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages from 7 years upwards.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Music - I prepare students for ABRSM examinations up to grade 8 and diploma level. Mathematics - all stages up to GCSE.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have to have one for my work.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at the RNCM with harpsichord as my principal instrument and organ as second study and was taught by David Francis, with masterclasses by Kenneth Gilbert, Igor Kipnis and Gillian Weir.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Enjoy your learning, always ask questions and never be afraid to try
Send a message to Edward Clark
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more