Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 3 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 3 Maths Tuition in Newcastle upon Tyne
Read more about Key Stage 3 Maths
Compare Key Stage 3 Maths Tutors in Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 3 Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 3 Maths Tutor jobs in the Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in NE postcode
|Edward Clark||Newcastle upon Tyne, NE29|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|Explore Learning Newcastle||Newcastle, NE3|
|Kip McGrath Gateshead West||Gateshead, NE16|
Tutors travelling to NE
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Steven French||Harpenden, AL5|
|Philip Singleton||Cobham, KT11|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Maurice Thompson||Reepham, NR10|
|Brian D Roberts||Brighton, BN1|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Dom Preston||London, N1|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Dima Abdo||Croydon, CR0|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Amber Armitage||Hastings, TN34|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|Jacek Kaleta||Hendon, NW4|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Graham Richardson||South East London, DA14|
|IanSwift - Maths Tutor||Leicester, LE9|
|Dr Steven Naylor||Stockport Cheshire, SK12|
|Luke Dixon||St Albans, AL1|
|Tom Drysdale||Durham, DH1|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Becky||Exeter, Devon, EX2|
|Susannah Groome||Bournemouth, BH4|
|Jay Patel||South Harrow, UB5|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Roxanne S.||Crouch End, N8|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Miranda Wirz||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|MEMOONA (MSc)||WEMBLEY PARK, NW9|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Master Learning UK||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Helen Wallace||London, SW7|
|Sarah Miller||London, SE19|
|Aly||Central London, SW7|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Anmol Patel||London, SW7|
|Jeff Burrell||South Godstone, RH9|
|Stella Vink||Maidenhead, Berks, SL6|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Karolina Szymon||Hackney, E8|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Ellie Dennis||Solihull, B93|
|Mr. David Poupart||Milton Keynes, MK12|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Iskander Abraham||Chiswick, W4|
|Fan Fan Wong||South Wimbledon, SW19|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Sue Lin Vazeille||HarrowWembley/, HA9|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Lou Lowton||Solihull, B93|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Ken Wilkinson||Bristol, BS9|
|Amy Yuan LRAM||Kensington, SW7|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Paul Bains||Ealing, UB10|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Andrew Corbin||Durham, DH1|
|Joseph Roffey||Epsom, Surrey, KT19|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|Rebecca Bates||Oxford, OX2|
|Daniel Hill||Wandsworth, London, SW17|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|Pete Goodland||Sheffield SYorks, S4|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Alfred Emery||Brighton, BN41|
|Lena Panayi||London, NW3|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Keith Wilmot||Birmingham, B31|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Brian Cairnie||Sevenoaks, TN14|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 3 Maths
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced teacher and have been teaching for 28 years. I believe learning should be fun, challenging and life changing. I encourage my learners to think clearly and understand rather than rote learn.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Music - harpsichord, clavichord, organ, music theory, piano. Mathematics - up to GCSE, especially nervous students!
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold a good honours degree in music from the Royal Northern College of Music, a Post Graduate Certificate in Education from Durham University and the Adult Numeracy Subject Specialist Certificate from Northumbria University
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught for 28 years in private and state education and in adult aducation. My students have ranged from 7 to 80!
- How much do you charge?
- The first lesson is a free consultation of 30 minutes then charges apply as stated on my page. I am able to travel within the Tyneside area and possibly further afield.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach music at home in North Tyneside and can travel to teach both music and mathematics.
- When are you available?
- I am available most evenings and weekends. This will increase to include weekdays soon.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages from 7 years upwards.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Music - I prepare students for ABRSM examinations up to grade 8 and diploma level. Mathematics - all stages up to GCSE.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have to have one for my work.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at the RNCM with harpsichord as my principal instrument and organ as second study and was taught by David Francis, with masterclasses by Kenneth Gilbert, Igor Kipnis and Gillian Weir.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Enjoy your learning, always ask questions and never be afraid to try
Send a message to Edward Clark
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more