Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 3 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 3 Maths Tuition in Newcastle upon Tyne
Read more about Key Stage 3 Maths
Compare Key Stage 3 Maths Tutors in Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 3 Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 3 Maths Tutor jobs in the Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in NE postcode
|Edward Clark||Newcastle upon Tyne, NE29|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|Explore Learning Newcastle||Newcastle, NE3|
|Kip McGrath Gateshead West||Gateshead, NE16|
Tutors travelling to NE
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Roxanne S.||Crouch End, N8|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Brian Cairnie||Sevenoaks, TN14|
|Keith Wilmot||Birmingham, B31|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Amber Armitage||London, N5|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Jeff Burrell||South Godstone, RH9|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Joseph Roffey||Epsom, Surrey, KT19|
|Aly||Central London, SW7|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|MEMOONA (MSc)||WEMBLEY PARK, NW9|
|Becky||Exeter, Devon, EX2|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Lena Panayi||London, NW3|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Gloria Deih-Collison||Hounslow, TW19|
|Jay Patel||South Harrow, UB5|
|Mr. David Poupart||Milton Keynes, MK12|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Lou Lowton||Solihull, B93|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Stella Vink||Maidenhead, Berks, SL6|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|Sarah Miller||London, SE19|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Alfred Emery||Brighton, BN41|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Mr Vikram||Ilford, Essex, IG5|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|IanSwift - Maths Tutor||Leicester, LE9|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Luke Dixon||St Albans, AL1|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Ken Wilkinson||Bristol, BS9|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Tom Drysdale||Durham, DH1|
|Steven French||Harpenden, AL5|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Sue Lin Vazeille||HarrowWembley/, HA9|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Philip Singleton||Cobham, KT11|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Master Learning UK||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Dom Preston||London, E9|
|Paul Bains||Ealing, UB10|
|Daniel Hill||Wandsworth, London, SW17|
|Andrew Corbin||Durham, DH1|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Dr Steven Naylor||Stockport Cheshire, SK12|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Amy Yuan LRAM||Kensington, SW7|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 3 Maths
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced teacher and have been teaching for 28 years. I believe learning should be fun, challenging and life changing. I encourage my learners to think clearly and understand rather than rote learn.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Music - harpsichord, clavichord, organ, music theory, piano. Mathematics - up to GCSE, especially nervous students!
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold a good honours degree in music from the Royal Northern College of Music, a Post Graduate Certificate in Education from Durham University and the Adult Numeracy Subject Specialist Certificate from Northumbria University
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught for 28 years in private and state education and in adult aducation. My students have ranged from 7 to 80!
- How much do you charge?
- The first lesson is a free consultation of 30 minutes then charges apply as stated on my page. I am able to travel within the Tyneside area and possibly further afield.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach music at home in North Tyneside and can travel to teach both music and mathematics.
- When are you available?
- I am available most evenings and weekends. This will increase to include weekdays soon.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages from 7 years upwards.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Music - I prepare students for ABRSM examinations up to grade 8 and diploma level. Mathematics - all stages up to GCSE.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have to have one for my work.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at the RNCM with harpsichord as my principal instrument and organ as second study and was taught by David Francis, with masterclasses by Kenneth Gilbert, Igor Kipnis and Gillian Weir.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Enjoy your learning, always ask questions and never be afraid to try
Send a message to Edward Clark
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more