Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 3 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 3 Maths Tuition in Newcastle upon Tyne
Read more about Key Stage 3 Maths
Compare Key Stage 3 Maths Tutors in Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 3 Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 3 Maths Tutor jobs in the Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in NE postcode
|Edward Clark||Newcastle upon Tyne, NE29|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|Explore Learning Newcastle||Newcastle, NE3|
|Kip McGrath Gateshead West||Gateshead, NE16|
Tutors travelling to NE
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Miranda Wirz||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Jacek Kaleta||Hendon, NW4|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Daniel Hill||Wandsworth, London, SW17|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Susannah Groome||Bournemouth, BH4|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Andrew Corbin||Durham, DH1|
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|Pete Goodland||Sheffield SYorks, S4|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|Gloria Deih-Collison||Hounslow, TW4|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Iskander Abraham||Chiswick, W4|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Master Learning UK||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Lena Panayi||London, NW3|
|MEMOONA (MSc)||WEMBLEY PARK, NW9|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Mr. David Poupart||Milton Keynes, MK12|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Alfred Emery||Brighton, BN41|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Anmol Patel||London, SW7|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Ellie Dennis||Solihull, B93|
|Ken Wilkinson||Bristol, BS9|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Lou Lowton||Solihull, B93|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Dom Preston||London, E9|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Karolina Szymon||Hackney, E8|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|Lee Reps||Surrey, KT12|
|Sue Lin Vazeille||HarrowWembley/, HA9|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|Rebecca Bates||Oxford, OX2|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|IanSwift - Maths Tutor||Leicester, LE9|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Aly||Central London, SW7|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Becky||Exeter, Devon, EX2|
|Sarah Miller||London, SE19|
|Dr Steven Naylor||Stockport Cheshire, SK12|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Joseph Roffey||Epsom, Surrey, KT19|
|Jeff Burrell||South Godstone, RH9|
|Philip Singleton||Cobham, KT11|
|Paul Bains||Ealing, UB10|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Graham Richardson||South East London, DA14|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Helen Wallace||London, SW7|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Amy Yuan LRAM||Kensington, SW7|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Roxanne S.||Crouch End, N8|
|Jay Patel||South Harrow, UB5|
|Luke Dixon||St Albans, AL1|
|Brian D Roberts||Brighton, BN1|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Keith Wilmot||Birmingham, B31|
|Amber Armitage||London, N5|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Tom Drysdale||Durham, DH1|
|Stella Vink||Maidenhead, Berks, SL6|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Dima Abdo||Croydon, CR0|
|Steven French||Harpenden, AL5|
|Maurice Thompson||Reepham, NR10|
|Brian Cairnie||Sevenoaks, TN14|
|Fan Fan Wong||South Wimbledon, SW19|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 3 Maths
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced teacher and have been teaching for 28 years. I believe learning should be fun, challenging and life changing. I encourage my learners to think clearly and understand rather than rote learn.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Music - harpsichord, clavichord, organ, music theory, piano. Mathematics - up to GCSE, especially nervous students!
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold a good honours degree in music from the Royal Northern College of Music, a Post Graduate Certificate in Education from Durham University and the Adult Numeracy Subject Specialist Certificate from Northumbria University
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught for 28 years in private and state education and in adult aducation. My students have ranged from 7 to 80!
- How much do you charge?
- The first lesson is a free consultation of 30 minutes then charges apply as stated on my page. I am able to travel within the Tyneside area and possibly further afield.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach music at home in North Tyneside and can travel to teach both music and mathematics.
- When are you available?
- I am available most evenings and weekends. This will increase to include weekdays soon.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages from 7 years upwards.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Music - I prepare students for ABRSM examinations up to grade 8 and diploma level. Mathematics - all stages up to GCSE.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have to have one for my work.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at the RNCM with harpsichord as my principal instrument and organ as second study and was taught by David Francis, with masterclasses by Kenneth Gilbert, Igor Kipnis and Gillian Weir.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Enjoy your learning, always ask questions and never be afraid to try
Send a message to Edward Clark
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more