Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 3 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 3 Maths Tuition in Newcastle upon Tyne
Read more about Key Stage 3 Maths
Compare Key Stage 3 Maths Tutors in Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 3 Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 3 Maths Tutor jobs in the Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in NE postcode
|Edward Clark||Newcastle upon Tyne, NE29|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|Explore Learning Newcastle||Newcastle, NE3|
|Kip McGrath Newburn & Westerhope||Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE15|
|Kip McGrath Gateshead West||Gateshead, NE16|
Tutors travelling to NE
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Jay Patel||Park Royal, NW10|
|Mike Dowling||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Nasia||East London, E6|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Paul Bains||Ealing, UB10|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Lena Panayi||London, NW3|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|Stella Vink||Maidenhead, Berks, SL6|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Gloria Deih-Collison||Stanwell, TW19|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Sarah Miller||London, SE19|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Alfred Emery||Brighton, BN41|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, W1|
|Sue Lin Vazeille||HarrowWembley/, HA9|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Becky||Exeter, Devon, EX2|
|MEMOONA (MSc)||WEMBLEY PARK, NW9|
|Aly||Central London, SW7|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Keith Wilmot||Birmingham, B31|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Daryl Rugless||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Andrew Corbin||Durham, DH1|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Amber Armitage||London, N5|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Brian Cairnie||Sevenoaks, TN14|
|Mr Vikram||Ilford, Essex, IG5|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Dom Preston||London, E9|
|Joseph Roffey||Epsom, Surrey, KT19|
|Emma Mines||Cambridge, CB4|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Steven French||Harpenden, AL5|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Alex Wingfield||London, N16|
|Ken Wilkinson||Bristol, BS9|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Tom Drysdale||Durham, DH1|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Jeff Burrell||South Godstone, RH9|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Lou Lowton||Solihull, B93|
|Roxanne S.||Crouch End, N8|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Amy Yuan LRAM||Kensington, SW7|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Daniel Hill||Wandsworth, London, SW17|
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|IanSwift - Maths Tutor||Leicester, LE9|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Luke Dixon||St Albans, AL1|
|Philip Singleton||Cobham, KT11|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 3 Maths
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced teacher and have been teaching for 28 years. I believe learning should be fun, challenging and life changing. I encourage my learners to think clearly and understand rather than rote learn.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Music - harpsichord, clavichord, organ, music theory, piano. Mathematics - up to GCSE, especially nervous students!
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold a good honours degree in music from the Royal Northern College of Music, a Post Graduate Certificate in Education from Durham University and the Adult Numeracy Subject Specialist Certificate from Northumbria University
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught for 28 years in private and state education and in adult aducation. My students have ranged from 7 to 80!
- How much do you charge?
- The first lesson is a free consultation of 30 minutes then charges apply as stated on my page. I am able to travel within the Tyneside area and possibly further afield.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach music at home in North Tyneside and can travel to teach both music and mathematics.
- When are you available?
- I am available most evenings and weekends. This will increase to include weekdays soon.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages from 7 years upwards.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Music - I prepare students for ABRSM examinations up to grade 8 and diploma level. Mathematics - all stages up to GCSE.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have to have one for my work.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at the RNCM with harpsichord as my principal instrument and organ as second study and was taught by David Francis, with masterclasses by Kenneth Gilbert, Igor Kipnis and Gillian Weir.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Enjoy your learning, always ask questions and never be afraid to try
Send a message to Edward Clark
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more