Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 3 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 3 Maths Tuition in Newcastle upon Tyne
Read more about Key Stage 3 Maths
Compare Key Stage 3 Maths Tutors in Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 3 Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 3 Maths Tutor jobs in the Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in NE postcode
Nearby Tuition Centres
|Kumon Jesmond||Jesmond, NE2|
|Explore Learning Newcastle||Newcastle, NE3|
|Kumon Ponteland/ Gateshead||Newcastle, NE20|
|Kumon Study Centre North Shields||North Shields, NE30|
|Kumon Study Centre Washington||Washington, NE38|
Tutors travelling to NE
|Sorry no tutors found|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Maurice Thompson||Reepham, NR10|
|Ms. Saeed||Gants Hill, Ilford, IG2|
|Teresa Chilton||Worcester, WR4|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Steven French||Harpenden, AL5|
|Toby Robinson||SW London, SW6|
|Becky||Exeter, Devon, EX4|
|Keith Wilmot||Birmingham, B31|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Natasha Tiwari||Medway, ME8|
|Pete Goodland||Sheffield SYorks, S4|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|Louisa Gray||London,West London, TW7|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Daniel Hill||Wandsworth, London, SW17|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|V Nalangkilli||Luton, LU3|
|Sara Wein36||Edgware, London, HA8|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Mr Prasad||West Midlands, B31|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Gloria Deih-Collison||Hounslow, TW4|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Dom Preston||London, N1|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Miranda Wirz||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Kate Papageorgiou||Cambridgeshire, CB23|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield, S40|
|James Fellowes||Liverpool, L8|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|B Hellen||Clacton on Sea, CO15|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Ian Maths||Leicester, LE9|
|Mr. David Poupart||Milton Keynes, MK12|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E6|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|Matthew Brown||North London, NW7|
|Martine Daniel||York, YO31|
|Surefire Dan||Stamford Hill, N15|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Andrew Sainsbury||Cheltenham, GL53|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Kamal||Harrow, Wembley, HA9|
|Dima Abdo||Croydon, CR0|
|Lee Reps||Surrey, KT12|
|Agnieszka||East, North and NE, E11|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Katrina Thomson||Cheshunt, EN8|
|Mrs Thaman||Epsom, KT19|
|Nasia||East London, E6|
|Lena Panayi||London, NW3|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Brian Cairnie||Sevenoaks, TN14|
|Arnold Mtopo BSc||Stockton-on-Tees, TS23|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|J R Tutors||Ilford, IG1|
|Suresh Kumar||Brighton, BN1|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Henry Drysdale||London, SW6|
|Jude Grime||London, SW19|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 3 Maths
- Personal Message
- A qualified Science teacher with experience of tutoring students at key stages 3, 4 5 and undergraduate level. Many of my past students have attained high grades in their examinations.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from primary school level up to A level. In addition, I teach English as a Foreign Language to all levels.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I completed my PGCE in Physics at the University of Oxford. I graduated from Imperial College London with a BSc (Hons) in Physics. I took A levels in Biology, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry gaining AAAB grades. I also have a TEFL certificate which qualifies me to teach English as a Foreign Language and a Masters in Applied Linguistics for TESOL.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have four years experience as a private tutor of science and mathematics in London, Newcastle and Oxford, in addition to two years experience working in Japan as an English Teacher. Throughout this period, I have taught students of a wide range of ages and abilities.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge between £25 to £28 per hour depending on the level to take one-to-one lessons. For group lessons, £10 per hour extra for each additional student.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach students at my own home or in their own homes and am willing to travel up to 30 minutes from Newcastle city centre.
- When are you available?
- I am available most evenings and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages science and maths up to A level. I teach English to all ages and levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSEs and A-levels.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can teach online via Skype.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Associate Member of the Institute of Physics.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Oxford University
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My current students are working towards their A levels and are studying science and maths.
Send a message to Brooke
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more