Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 3 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 3 Maths Tuition in Newcastle upon Tyne
Read more about Key Stage 3 Maths
Compare Key Stage 3 Maths Tutors in Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 3 Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 3 Maths Tutor jobs in the Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in NE postcode
|Edward Clark||Newcastle upon Tyne, NE29|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|Explore Learning Newcastle||Newcastle, NE3|
|Kip McGrath Newburn & Westerhope||Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE15|
|Kip McGrath Gateshead West||Gateshead, NE16|
Tutors travelling to NE
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Keith Wilmot||Birmingham, B31|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Andrew Corbin||Durham, DH1|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Amy Yuan LRAM||Kensington, SW7|
|Tom Drysdale||Durham, DH1|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Alex Wingfield||London, N16|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Sue Lin Vazeille||HarrowWembley/, HA9|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Alfred Emery||Brighton, BN41|
|Brian Cairnie||Sevenoaks, TN14|
|Emma Mines||Cambridge, CB4|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Aly||Central London, SW7|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, W1|
|Paul Bains||Ealing, UB10|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Becky||Exeter, Devon, EX2|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Daniel Hill||Wandsworth, London, SW17|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Dom Preston||London, E9|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Philip Singleton||Cobham, KT11|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Jeff Burrell||South Godstone, RH9|
|Sarah Miller||London, SE19|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Mr Vikram||Ilford, Essex, IG5|
|Amber Armitage||London, N5|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|IanSwift - Maths Tutor||Leicester, LE9|
|Steven French||Harpenden, AL5|
|Daryl Rugless||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Lena Panayi||London, NW3|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Steve Roberts||Cwmbran, Torfaen, NP44|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Ken Wilkinson||Bristol, BS9|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Joseph Roffey||Epsom, Surrey, KT19|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Mike Dowling||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Nasia||East London, E6|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Gloria Deih-Collison||Stanwell, TW19|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Stella Vink||Maidenhead, Berks, SL6|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Lou Lowton||Solihull, B93|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Jay Patel||Park Royal, NW10|
|MEMOONA (MSc)||WEMBLEY PARK, NW9|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Luke Dixon||St Albans, AL1|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 3 Maths
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced teacher and have been teaching for 28 years. I believe learning should be fun, challenging and life changing. I encourage my learners to think clearly and understand rather than rote learn.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Music - harpsichord, clavichord, organ, music theory, piano. Mathematics - up to GCSE, especially nervous students!
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold a good honours degree in music from the Royal Northern College of Music, a Post Graduate Certificate in Education from Durham University and the Adult Numeracy Subject Specialist Certificate from Northumbria University
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught for 28 years in private and state education and in adult aducation. My students have ranged from 7 to 80!
- How much do you charge?
- The first lesson is a free consultation of 30 minutes then charges apply as stated on my page. I am able to travel within the Tyneside area and possibly further afield.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach music at home in North Tyneside and can travel to teach both music and mathematics.
- When are you available?
- I am available most evenings and weekends. This will increase to include weekdays soon.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages from 7 years upwards.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Music - I prepare students for ABRSM examinations up to grade 8 and diploma level. Mathematics - all stages up to GCSE.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have to have one for my work.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at the RNCM with harpsichord as my principal instrument and organ as second study and was taught by David Francis, with masterclasses by Kenneth Gilbert, Igor Kipnis and Gillian Weir.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Enjoy your learning, always ask questions and never be afraid to try
Send a message to Edward Clark
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more