Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 3 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 3 Maths Tuition in Newcastle upon Tyne
Read more about Key Stage 3 Maths
Compare Key Stage 3 Maths Tutors in Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 3 Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 3 Maths Tutor jobs in the Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in NE postcode
|Edward Clark||Newcastle upon Tyne, NE29|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|Explore Learning Newcastle||Newcastle, NE3|
|Kip McGrath Gateshead West||Gateshead, NE16|
Tutors travelling to NE
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Daniel Hill||Wandsworth, London, SW17|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Luke Dixon||St Albans, AL1|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Becky||Exeter, Devon, EX2|
|Nasia||East London, E6|
|Dr Steven Naylor||Stockport Cheshire, SK12|
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Gloria Deih-Collison||Stanwell, TW19|
|Master Learning UK||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Steven French||Harpenden, AL5|
|Philip Singleton||Cobham, KT11|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Amy Yuan LRAM||Kensington, SW7|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Jeff Burrell||South Godstone, RH9|
|Alex Wingfield||London, N16|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Stella Vink||Maidenhead, Berks, SL6|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Mr Vikram||Ilford, Essex, IG5|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Paul Bains||Ealing, UB10|
|Roxanne S.||Crouch End, N8|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Joseph Roffey||Epsom, Surrey, KT19|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Jay Patel||Park Royal, NW10|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Alfred Emery||Brighton, BN41|
|Lou Lowton||Solihull, B93|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Keith Wilmot||Birmingham, B31|
|IanSwift - Maths Tutor||Leicester, LE9|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Emma Mines||Cambridge, CB4|
|MEMOONA (MSc)||WEMBLEY PARK, NW9|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Aly||Central London, SW7|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Dom Preston||London, E9|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Brian Cairnie||Sevenoaks, TN14|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|Andrew Corbin||Durham, DH1|
|Ken Wilkinson||Bristol, BS9|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Sarah Miller||London, SE19|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Sue Lin Vazeille||HarrowWembley/, HA9|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Lena Panayi||London, NW3|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Tom Drysdale||Durham, DH1|
|Amber Armitage||London, N5|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 3 Maths
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced teacher and have been teaching for 28 years. I believe learning should be fun, challenging and life changing. I encourage my learners to think clearly and understand rather than rote learn.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Music - harpsichord, clavichord, organ, music theory, piano. Mathematics - up to GCSE, especially nervous students!
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold a good honours degree in music from the Royal Northern College of Music, a Post Graduate Certificate in Education from Durham University and the Adult Numeracy Subject Specialist Certificate from Northumbria University
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught for 28 years in private and state education and in adult aducation. My students have ranged from 7 to 80!
- How much do you charge?
- The first lesson is a free consultation of 30 minutes then charges apply as stated on my page. I am able to travel within the Tyneside area and possibly further afield.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach music at home in North Tyneside and can travel to teach both music and mathematics.
- When are you available?
- I am available most evenings and weekends. This will increase to include weekdays soon.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages from 7 years upwards.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Music - I prepare students for ABRSM examinations up to grade 8 and diploma level. Mathematics - all stages up to GCSE.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have to have one for my work.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at the RNCM with harpsichord as my principal instrument and organ as second study and was taught by David Francis, with masterclasses by Kenneth Gilbert, Igor Kipnis and Gillian Weir.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Enjoy your learning, always ask questions and never be afraid to try
Send a message to Edward Clark
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more