Find UK Tuition
MBA Tutors / MBA Tuition in Guildford
Read more about MBA
Compare MBA Tutors in Guildford (Hampshire/ Surrey) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider MBA Tuition from tutors who can travel to Guildford (Hampshire/ Surrey) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for MBA Tutor jobs in the Guildford (Hampshire/ Surrey) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in GU postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Mike Lal||Chatham, Kent, ME4|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Brian J. Swindells||Bristol, BS9|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Bipin||South East London, SE24|
|Dissertation Tutor||Swansea, SA1|
|PJ||Huddersfield, Yorks, HD8|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Fletcher||Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||London, W5|
|Kamal G||London, UB7|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for MBA
- Personal Message
- I have been teaching secondary for 25 years, tutoring for 22. I am a progressive dyslexia teacher, I encourage the pupil to gain better marks by setting a challenge to their ability, then taking them through it so that they become more confident.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Elocution, English, Reading Recovery, Rapid Writing Skills, Maths, Science, Geography, Psychology, PE and History A Level, GCSE and Key stage 3. I can also accommodate special needs children including dyslexic, and regularly teach these students. I can also teach younger children and adults. I also run resident EFL courses in the summer holidays.
Please be aware that my one to one rate is currently £65 per hour. The £25 per hour is for internet classroom tuition.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I trained as a medical doctor in London having already gained degrees in Biology and History (Honours). Then going on to train as a teacher of adults as well as children. Recently I have taken a masters in Psychology leading to the Rapid recovery system teaching for Reading and writing. This teaches non readers and writers to develop their reading and writing to a high standard within 12 weeks on a course held at Westminster, Harley St in London and Dorking in Surrey. I also run rapid recovery classes for Math and spellings.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I currently have 26 years experience in the teaching of children with 24 years experience with Autistic and Dyslexic children. I have 24 years experience in the private tuition field and have run my company Top Marks Tuition Ltd for the last 10 years. I have over 100 testimonials ready to be viewed.
- How much do you charge?
- Please be aware that my prices start at £10 phr for classes of 25 taking place over the internet in a dedicated classroom software package, the link is sent to you directly to enter. These classes are at a time set by me and will already be taking place with students registered throughout the year. They are interactive and usually have up to 10 participants but may have only 2 or 3. The price of £25 per hour is for internet teaching of a limited numbers of students which is usually 2/3. These are more flexible for the timing slot being decided by the student. These are the most popular option for tuition. I take visa, mastercard and other credit cards for your convenience, however I do not take cheques.
- Where do you teach?
- I can teach in my office at my home in Dorking Surrey or in my apartment in London Victoria, or I can come to the students home for tuition. I also have a base in Harley St for Dyslexia assessments and Scotopic Sensitivity testing.
- When are you available?
- I am available most days but I do get very booked from September to July so please enquire.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages and levels but tend to take children from 11+ exams through to A levels. I also teach medical and dental students. Please enquire.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Degrees, A levels, GCSE's, Sats and Common Entrance Exams. EFL exams. Also interview preparation.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I can supply a current up to date CRB. Now renewed for April 2012 and with a 3 year validity.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I have regular contact with children and adults all over the United Kingdom by internet in order to enhance their academic qualifications. I use a software specifically for this use with a whiteboard, media player and separate class rooms for group work of internet students. I can use skype for this or can download any other form of internet communication used by the student however I find these a less effective or clear form of communication. I
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- My company is Top Marks Tuition Ltd (www.topmarkstuition.co.uk). I belong to the Association of Professional Tutors.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained with the Institute of Education in Bloomsbury London, Bart and the London Medical school (University of London) and Kingston University (University of London).
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Due to the nature of my business teaching children I would rather talk to individual clients about former students needs and requirements whilst keeping data protection issues in mind. I can say that my students currently range from 5 years old to 30 years old. Some have special needs and others are university students so the spectrum is wide.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I have seen many students who thought that they would never achieve their academic goals go on to gain good marks at university. Sometimes a little one to one tuition is all that is required to enhance their skills to a stage that allows them to feel more confident in their abilities. I make the tuition suit the students individual needs, methodically in a way that is easiest for the student. This allows the student to feel more confident, focused and motivated.
Send a message to Viv
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more