Find UK Tuition
MBA Tutors / MBA Tuition in Guildford
Read more about MBA
Compare MBA Tutors in Guildford (Hampshire/ Surrey) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider MBA Tuition from tutors who can travel to Guildford (Hampshire/ Surrey) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for MBA Tutor jobs in the Guildford (Hampshire/ Surrey) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in GU postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Bipin||South East London, SE24|
|Fletcher||Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Brian J. Swindells||Bristol, BS9|
|Mike Lal||Chatham, Kent, ME4|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||London, W5|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Dissertation Tutor||Swansea, SA1|
|Kamal G||London, UB7|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|PJ||Huddersfield, Yorks, HD8|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for MBA
- Personal Message
- A maths enthusiast, I enjoy teaching this subject in an engaging manner to pupils at all levels and help develop their confidence in the subject. I focus on preparing candidates for examinations to achieve success.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- My primary love is teaching Mathematics and Statistics in addition to Physics, Software (ICT) and Business Studies.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am a graduate in Mechanical Engineering, with postgraduate qualifications in Management and Knowledge Engineering.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am a substitute teacher in Mathematics and ICT at ACS Cobham International School. I have successfully coached pupils for entrance exams, GCSEs and A-levels. I am a former Maths Mentor at the Harris Academy, Bermondsey. I also work with schools in a voluntary capacity as a STEM Ambassador.
- How much do you charge?
- My fees are typically around £25 - £40 per hour. Transport will be charged separately (to be agreed).
If you book a block of 10 sessions, I am willing to offer a discount on my regular rate. I also offer group discounts (negotiable).
- Where do you teach?
- I am based in Cobham, Surrey and can travel to Weybridge, Claygate, Walton-on-Thames, Oxshott, Epsom, Woking, Chertsey, Guildford, Dorking, Godalming and other areas in a 15 mile radius to teach in person. I also offer courses online (via Skype / e-mail and will introduce a Moodle based online course soon).
- When are you available?
- Flexible - mainly evenings on weekdays and day times on weekends. With prior arrangement I can offer holiday classes as well.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- KS2 and up (KS2, KS3, GCSE, A-levels, IB, Preparation for 11+ and 13+, MBA)
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, IB, A Levels, MBA, 11+ and 13+ entrance tests.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes. I have an enhanced DBS clearance.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online tutoring is via Skype and e-mail. I plan to introduce a Moodle based online option shortly.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a Chartered IT Professional of the British Computer Society and a member of British Mensa.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I currently tutor students in Maths (Core, Mechanics and Statistics) and ICT at A Levels, and also teach maths to those taking their IB examinations.
I am helping a group of students appearing for their GCSE's with Maths and Economics and additionally teach Maths, Physics and ICT subjects to children in Years 7, 8 and 9.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I can help you develop confidence to get results and succeed.