Find UK Tuition
Online A-level Accounting Tutors / A-level Accounting Tuition
Read more about A-level Accounting
See below for Online A-level Accounting Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for A-level Accounting Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online A-level Accounting Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Mr Rohit C||All over UK, B3|
|Moses Devaruban||Smethwick, B67|
|Phil Richardson||Wimborne, Dorset, BH21|
|Soheb Alam||Enfield, EN3|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Moneeb Majid||Leeds, LS2|
|Mike Lal||Chatham, Kent, ME4|
|Emmanuel Aluko, CFA, MBA, MSc||London, NW1|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Kumar||Basingstoke, South, RG1|
|AJ Surrey||Sutton, SM1|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Jay Patel||South Harrow, UB5|
|Kamal G||London, UB7|
|Shafiq Fakir||London, W1U|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Accounting
- Personal Message
- I am a CIMA qualified accountant with over 10 years PQE. I enjoy talking to people and making learning a little more interesting. I use practical examples that are easy to understand when explaining complex theories or concepts. I also avoid jargon!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- My main subject area covers Accounting and its various guises. I specialise more in Management Accounting and the business aspects of Accounting. As studying to qualify covers many areas I offer tutoring in these fields too.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am a qualified CIMA accountant with over10 years post qualification experience. I also have a degree in Accounting and A Levels in Accounting and Economics.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have experience of accounting within several industries. I have worked within Property, Financial Services and Manufacturing. I use these experiences to help explain concepts within Accounting and also to give the student extra material to answer the exam question. For more details please look at my CV which is attached to my profile. During this time I have successfully mentored and coached several employees through their professsional examinations.
- How much do you charge?
- Any first meeting would be free to discuss your individual needs and approach. After this the rates quoted above apply. I will reduce the fee for group lessons - please feel free to get in touch so we can negotiate a rate.
- Where do you teach?
- I will teach at either home or mutual meeting point. I can travel easily to Wimborne, Poole, Bournemouth and the surrounding area. I will also travel to Dorchester, Blandford and the surrounding areas. Most areas of Dorset can be covered but I may charge a fee to cover travel expenses.
I am now available on Skype.
I will be publishing course dates in the near future. If you have any requirements or subjects you would like covered please let me know.
- When are you available?
- I am available most evenings and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach mainly from A Level upwards.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I currently have an Enhanced Disclosure Certificate. I am currently working at a Private School.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am now available on Skype. I can also answer any queries via email.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Member of CIMA
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Completed my degree at Bournemouth University. Sat professional exams with support from the Southampton Institute.
Send a message to Phil Richardson
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more