Find UK Tuition
Online A-level Accounting Tutors / A-level Accounting Tuition
Read more about A-level Accounting
See below for Online A-level Accounting Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for A-level Accounting Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online A-level Accounting Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Mr Rohit C||All over UK, B3|
|Phil Richardson||Wimborne, Dorset, BH21|
|Soheb Alam||Enfield, EN3|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Basit Kirmani, MA (Cambridge)||London, NW1|
|Zahra Naushad||Baker Street, NW1|
|Jay Patel||Park Royal, NW10|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Kumar||Basingstoke, South, RG1|
|AJ Surrey||Sutton, SM1|
|Daryl Rugless||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Kamal G||London, UB7|
|Shafiq Fakir||London, W1U|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Accounting
- Personal Message
- I am patient and committed to my students. I firmly believe in assessing the student's understanding on a particular subject, level of competence and then hitting the high notes, giving top priority to exam techniques, question bank and past papers.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Accounting and Finance Undergraduate
Accounting and Finance Postgraduate
Business Related Degrees
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- ACCA and ACA - Kaplan Financial London
BSc in Accounting and Finance
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching different types of students on different levels since 2008 and my fundamental objective is to get them through decently.
Considering myself as a problem solver for students has given me an edge over others and has made me confident. Equipped with a strong working knowledge of real world accountancy & finance has conceptually made me very clear with the subjects of listed professional bodies.
Post exam qualified experience has enabled me to evaluate students' understanding on particular subjects and then deciding the level of approach.
Students who are novices would be given attention from the basics & those who are familiar with the concepts and need a little push, would be moved directly on to past exam papers and examination kit.
- How much do you charge?
- £35.00/hr. Per session at least 2 hours.
No extra costs and group discounts are available.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at students' home and am willing to travel all over London and nearby towns.
- When are you available?
- 7 days a week
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Accounting Undergraduate/Postgraduate/Professional - All Levels
Business Related - All Levels
Ages - All
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- A Level
Professional - From AAT to ACCA/ICAEW etc....
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Kaplan Financial - London
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My students come from different walks of life.
From Domestic to International, Privately funded/State funded, Students include from top 10 accountancy firms: KPMG, EY, Grant Thornton etc...
University students covered from the following institutions:
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Please practise past papers, and those from question banks as much as possible.
The brain works well and concentration improves if you are well hydrated, so drink lots of water.
These are the great days of your life, work hard and enjoy!!!
Send a message to Bicky
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more