Find UK Tuition
Online A-level Accounting Tutors / A-level Accounting Tuition
Read more about A-level Accounting
See below for Online A-level Accounting Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for A-level Accounting Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online A-level Accounting Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Mr Prasad||West Midlands, B31|
|Phil Richardson||Wimborne, Dorset, BH21|
|Bob Carroll||Bristol, BS15|
|Moneeb Majid||Leeds, LS2|
|Roy Waters||Manchester, M44|
|Mike Lal||Chatham, Kent, ME4|
|Surefire Dan||Stamford Hill, N15|
|Emmanuel Aluko, CFA||London, NW1|
|S Senroy||London, NW11|
|Kumar||Basingstoke, South, RG1|
|Kamal G||London, UB7|
|Hemant Agrawal||Kensington, W1K|
|Abbas Shabbir||London, W12|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Accounting
- Personal Message
- Tuition focuses on developing practical skills required for use in everyday life and careers. I have particular experience in providing support to students with learning difficulties.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Law (LPC and postgraduate courses included), Business studies, History, Politics and Economics.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Associate Law Lecturer at the Open University and The University of East London
Speciality: Insolvency law.
Degree qualifications in law (masters) and Law with business, economics and politics (bachelors). Strong level of commercial awareness through experiences in providing legal services to business clients.
A-level history and a strong interest in modern political history and modern politics.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 3 years experience as tutor and lecturer & 5 years experience in legal practice (in law firms and government departments).
- How much do you charge?
- I provdie free learning plans and prices that vary depending on age group and qualification level (from £18 p/h to £26.00p/h).
- Where do you teach?
- Online, at home, telephone and travel to the student's home.
- When are you available?
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 11-14 to postgrad level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I have skype and web cam facilities to provide web tuition and can also provide tuition through correspondence email.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Law Society and ILEX.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- You should never stop learning.
Send a message to Moneeb Majid
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more