Find UK Tuition
Online A-level Accounting Tutors / A-level Accounting Tuition
Read more about A-level Accounting
See below for Online A-level Accounting Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for A-level Accounting Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online A-level Accounting Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Mr Prasad||West Midlands, B31|
|Phil Richardson||Wimborne, Dorset, BH21|
|Bob Carroll||Bristol, BS15|
|Moneeb Majid||Leeds, LS2|
|Roy Waters||Manchester, M44|
|Mike Lal||Chatham, Kent, ME4|
|Surefire Dan||Stamford Hill, N15|
|Emmanuel Aluko, CFA||London, NW1|
|S Senroy||London, NW11|
|Kumar||Basingstoke, South, RG1|
|Kamal G||London, UB7|
|Hemant Agrawal||Kensington, W1K|
|Abbas Shabbir||London, W12|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Accounting
- Personal Message
- I am a professional tutor, I operate as a sole trader under the name One to One Tuition. I have provided one to one support successfully to clients in and around Bristol since 2004.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- One to One Tuition supports primary pupils in all core subjects. At Key Stage 3 and GCSE Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Business Studies are covered. At A Level One to One Tuition offers support with Maths, Business Studies, Psychology and Biology. University students are supported in most business related topics.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a regularly renewed Criminal Records Bureau certificate and a Post Graduate Certificate of Education in Secondary Mathematics (PGCE -Teaching qualification). Further qualifications at degree level in Management, Business Studies and Psychology are complimented by an HNC in Accounting and a thorough knowledge of syllabus in all subjects (and most exam bodies) covered.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I taught KS3 and GCSE Maths at a number of schools in the Bristol area and a school for the deaf in Newbury, but I soon realised that I was better suited to one to one tuition. Classroom teachers are not allowed to spend more than a few minutes each lesson with an individual student, since this would imply neglecting the needs of the group. The skills required for one to one tuition are also very different. Many accomplished teachers find it difficult.
My experience in delivering tuition has taught me that establishing a strong working relationship requires patience and a sense of humour. The level and depth of focus on the students needs is intense but the student should be unaware of this and experience an informal, enjoyable exploration of their subject.
- How much do you charge?
- I tend to charge between £25 and £30 per hour for after-school tuition. In the case of daytime home tuition I travel further afield and can charge less if booked for several hours of regular tuition. Anywhere in the UK or internationally, I am available for exclusive hire for intensive (usually a number of days or weeks) full-time tuition. Currently this service is mainly provided during mid and end of term breaks, however with adequate advance notice and planning exclusive tuition services can be arranged to any requirement (costs will depend on level of travel and accommodation expense incurred).
- Where do you teach?
- I work mainly in students' homes but can accommodate sessions at my own home. I have worked in Bath and occasionally in Weston-Super-Mare on regular after-school assignments. I have completed regular blocks (3 hrs + per week) of daytime tuition as far away as Cheltenham and Taunton. Further afield I have provided regular blocks ( 2 days upwards) in Southampton and Eastbourne and would be happy to provide a service anywhere in the UK (note: travel and accommodation expenses will be charged). In addition I have delivered tuition on numerous occasions (3 weeks +) in Saudi Arabia and would be more than happy to travel anywhere clients require a dedicated full-time tutor for short intensive assignments.
- When are you available?
- I tend to be available all of the time but being busy it's best to call me as far in advance as you can manage.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- So far I have tutored from age 8 to 80 but depending on what is required and the student themselves age is not an issue. As already outlined I teach core subjects from year 6 - 11. Business Studies from GCSE to Honours degree. If in doubt ask anyway.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I have worked with many vocational management degrees, for example International Hospitality Management and am happy to prepare students for any well specified professional exams in the business arena. I have good experience in all aspects of GMAT and will be developing a Graduate 'Finishing School' package in the near future.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I have, and occasionally still use Skype which some students seem to prefer since they are familiar with it. I believe e-lectazone would be my first choice virtual classroom but I'm still evaluating options. In terms of making payment easier I am negotiating with my bank to set something new up otherwise clients can pay by PayPal.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Confidence or the lack of it is the problem I encounter most in students. If you miss things, get behind or just can't follow your schoolteacher it becomes hard to enjoy lessons. Once you start to dislike a subject it get harder and if you don't do well it seems difficult to regain confidence. Call me.
Send a message to Bob Carroll
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more