Find UK Tuition
Online A-level Accounting Tutors / A-level Accounting Tuition
Read more about A-level Accounting
See below for Online A-level Accounting Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for A-level Accounting Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online A-level Accounting Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Mr Rohit C||All over UK, B3|
|Phil Richardson||Wimborne, Dorset, BH21|
|Soheb Alam||Enfield, EN3|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Basit Kirmani, MA (Cambridge)||London, NW1|
|Emmanuel Aluko, CFA, MBA, MSc||London, NW1|
|Zahra Naushad||Baker Street, NW1|
|Jay Patel||Park Royal, NW10|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Kumar||Basingstoke, South, RG1|
|AJ Surrey||Sutton, SM1|
|Daryl Rugless||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Kamal G||London, UB7|
|Shafiq Fakir||London, W1U|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Accounting
- Personal Message
- Having benefited from a very good private education, tutoring is an opportunity to use my talents to help others toward realising their full potential and increase their chances of success in any future endeavours.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Business Related Subjects
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- London School of Economics (External Programme)
BSc Accounting and Finance – 2:1 Honours Degree
Religious Studies B
5A* 2A 2B including Mathematics and English
STC(F) fully qualified swimming teacher (4 years experience)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been a Mathematics and Economics tutor for 4 years in this time my reliability and skill has enabled me to develop a good reputation which has allowed me to have a consistent base of 12 - 16 students on a weekly basis.
At degree level I have taught Macro and Micro Economics to students attending Russell Group Universities, this year I helped an international student from Ukraine achieve over 70% in both Macro and Micro Economics at Queen Mary University.
I have taught A-Level Economics across Edexcel, AQA and OCR syllabuses with equal success. I have never had a student score below a B grade in any exam and I have had many students progress from D and C grades at AS- Level to A grades at A2 Level. I have also had several students score over 90% in modules.
I have taught Mathematics at A-Level, GCSE, 16+ and 11+ common entrance levels and covered AQA, Edexcel and iGCSE exam boards. I have helped students gain coveted places at top independent schools such as Eltham College and Bromley High. I have also helped students improve from as low as C grades at GCSE to A grades, however my most notable success this year came when I helped an AS Maths student who scored a D grade in January achieve a B grade in May with an impressive 84% in C1.
- Academic Year 2011 - 2012 I helped a student who was predicted a C grade at GCSE to achieve a coveted place at Eltham College after passing a difficult 16+ exam
- Academic year 2012 - 2013 I helped a student who scored a D grade at AS Economics achieve an A grade at A2 level after 8 months of tuition. He was the only student to score an A grade in his school since 2007.
- Academic Year 2013 - 2014 I helped a student who scored a C grade at AS Economics achieve an A grade at A2 Economics with an impressive 97% in Unit 1, 99% in Unit 2 and 100% in Unit 3. He had also had three previous tutors who he was dissatisfied with before coming to me.
- How much do you charge?
- My fees are shown above.
£10 extra is charged for travelling over 6 miles.
Group discounts are available.
- Where do you teach?
- I will travel to the tutee's premises
I also have access to offices in Oxford Street at additional costs
- When are you available?
- Week days and Week-ends - Daytimes and Evening
Available throughout all school holidays
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Any age from 10+
All levels up to university level
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an up-to-date DBS issued in 2014
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- We can conduct sessions via Skype, I have a webcam, a microphone and a whiteboard which mean sessions can be very interactive.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- STA - Swim Teachers Association
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have just finished tutoring three A2 Level students who did poorly in their first year at college, all have said that after our sessions they felt much more knowledgeable and capable in Economics, they also said they felt very prepared for their exams and better knew what was expected from them in examinations. These students had great success in this year’s A- Level results, the most remarkable being a male student who improved from an E at AS- level to an A at A2 level.
I currently tutor three GCSE students who I have been tutoring for roughly 2 years, during this year all have made a lot of progress in developing essential mathematical skills and some have begun to develop a genuine interest in mathematics. All parents received very positive reports from Math teachers at their last parents' evening, I am also hopeful that two students in particular will be able to take their GCSE one year early and achieve top grades.
Additionally I tutor one home schooled year 8 student on a weekly basis; we do 2hours of Mathematics and 1hour of Economics. We have been doing weekly sessions for roughly one year and she has made a lot of progress and has shown herself capable of doing GCSE standard questions. The sessions have also allowed me to identify where she struggles with her learning and put forward suggestions to her parents which will help her overcome these obstacles.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Learning new things can be difficult sometimes but with effort and attention the highest achievements are ALWAYS possible, never doubt your ability to understand something simply question the way it was explained to you and lastly learning is an ongoing process over many years do not let a slight misunderstanding turn into an obstacle accept help, listen, ask questions and turn weaknesses into strengths.
Send a message to Daryl Rugless
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more