Find UK Tuition
Online A-level Accounting Tutors / A-level Accounting Tuition
Read more about A-level Accounting
See below for Online A-level Accounting Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for A-level Accounting Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online A-level Accounting Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Nikki V||London, AL5|
|Mr Rohit C||Birmingham/ Online, B3|
|Phil Richardson||Wimborne, Dorset, BH21|
|Soheb Alam||Enfield, EN3|
|Basit Kirmani, MA (Cambridge)||London, NW1|
|Emmanuel Aluko, CFA, MBA, MSc||London, NW1|
|Zahra Naushad||Baker Street, NW1|
|Jay Patel||Park Royal, NW10|
|Kumar||Basingstoke, South, RG1|
|AJ Surrey||Sutton, SM1|
|Bicky||Central London, SW1|
|Daryl Rugless||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Kamal G||London, UB7|
|Shafiq Fakir||London, W1U|
|Anisha Thomas||London, W85|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Accounting
- Personal Message
- I have worked in many schools as a teacher and in teaching support roles. I have ten years experience of working in schools and tutoring.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- When I started tutoring I used to tutor a lot of Maths at GCSE Level and a little business and science. Now I tend to have a mix of pupils as I have a lot more accountancy pupils and pupils that are studying business but need help with their accountancy modules at university because their maths is weak.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a degree in Chemistry with Business Management as well as the AAT Professional Accounting Qualification as well as CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accountancy. I hold a number of teaching qualifications including Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE) and Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been working in schools, colleges and tutoring since Jan 2006. I have worked in three different schools in the Enfield/Local area and work for a local tuition centre. I have previously worked at Chace Community School as a Teaching Assistant and at Nightingale Academy as a Teacher of Business and ICT.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge from around £30 ph. Some forms of online tuition may be cheaper.
- Where do you teach?
- I work in the Enfield area including; Potters Bar, Ponders End, Palmers Green, Southgate, Enfield Town, Enfield Lock, Edmonton, Winchmore Hill, Oakwood, Forty Hill, Enfield Wash, Barnet, Freezy Water, Hadley Wood, Chase Side, Cockfosters, Brimsdown, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross and Waltham Abbey Tottenham Hale, Hackney at students' homes; I also tutor online and from a tuition centre.
- When are you available?
- Most evenings and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all levels at the tuition center including primary, secondary and tertiary. I have also taught students with additional needs and I have worked with them in a classroom setting, whilst I was a teaching assistant and Higher Level Teaching Assistant.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE's and A'Levels in the main but also professional accounting qualifications and business degrees.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I hold a DBS check
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I tutor online from a Skype Account - sohebalam
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- AAT (Levels 2,3,4) CIMA Advanced Diploma.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Queen Mary, University of London, University of Middlesex, Institute of Education, CIMA and various London School's insets etc.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I am currently teaching two pupils from Latymer School. I have many students studying for GCSE's and A-Levels in schools and privately. I also have professional students studying for AAT, CIMA, MBA and degree level students.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- An investment in hard work and education pays the best dividends.
I enjoy learning and I have continued to study part time since leaving university; so I know how to pass exams. I have passed many exams in chemistry, accountancy and business.
Send a message to Soheb Alam
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more