Find UK Tuition
Online A-level Accounting Tutors / A-level Accounting Tuition
Read more about A-level Accounting
See below for Online A-level Accounting Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for A-level Accounting Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online A-level Accounting Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Mr Prasad||West Midlands, B31|
|Phil Richardson||Wimborne, Dorset, BH21|
|Bob Carroll||Bristol, BS15|
|Moneeb Majid||Leeds, LS2|
|Roy Waters||Manchester, M44|
|Mike Lal||Chatham, Kent, ME4|
|Surefire Dan||Stamford Hill, N15|
|Emmanuel Aluko, CFA||London, NW1|
|S Senroy||London, NW11|
|Kumar||Basingstoke, South, RG1|
|Kamal G||London, UB7|
|Hemant Agrawal||Kensington, W1K|
|Abbas Shabbir||London, W12|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Accounting
- Personal Message
- I am a dedicated and enthusiastic tutor based in North West London with over 10 years experience who has achieved extremely high success rates on a regular basis.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Maths, Accounting, Physics, Chemistry as well as French at KS3 Level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- 10 GCSEs (6A*s, 3As, 1B) including A* in Maths, A*A* in Double Science
4 A Levels (4As in Maths Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry)
A First Class Honours Degree in Mathematics from University College London
6 ACA Exams all passed
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been giving private tuition for over 10 years. In that time I have become very familiar with all examination boards and naturally am at ease with the material which I teach. On a higher level, I have taught entire University Level Mathematics modules including preparation for exams and have achieved fantastic results with my students. Additionally, I have worked with many students preparing them for Maths, Physics and Chemistry GCSEs and A Levels ensuring they not only understand the complex concepts involved but are able to apply their knowledge to difficult exam questions.
- How much do you charge?
- I offer a promotion that the first lesson is completely free and the second lesson is half price. I do NOT charge any extra fees for travel regardless of the distance which you will find is quite rare these days! Additionally, I offer big discounts for group tuition which I am happy to discuss as appropriate.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my home in Stanmore in Middlesex but am more than happy to travel to the student's home for the tuition at no extra cost. The nearby towns to where I am based at Edgware, Kenton, Harrow, Hendon and Mill Hill. That said, I am willing to travel much further to teach too!
- When are you available?
- I am very flexible on times and days for teaching and will always endeavour to fit in new students into my schedule. I am available every day (except Saturday) during the day or evening. During the school holidays I also run revision and other courses for groups of varying sizes at my home in Stanmore.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all levels and ages from ages 11 and above
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can prepare my students for Entrance Exams/SATs, GCSEs, A Levels/IB, University Undergraduate Degrees and the ACCA
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I hold a Full Enhanced CRB Check which is clear.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can tutor online through email or skype.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have a wide range of students currently of all different ages. Due to my unique teaching style, all of my students are very motivated and very responsive in my lessons. I look forward to preparing them very well for all of their respective exams they will be taking and helping them reach their potential and achieve academic success.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- My personal message for students is to always believe in yourself and your ability. My approach to students instils not only confidence in them but belief in their own ability so that they reach their potential. I don't believe in learning things "off by heart" but rather understanding the underlying principles and mechanisms involved for a particular topic. With my tuition, students will learn all the tools required to do precisely that! If you are a student who is currently having academic difficulties of any kind, please get in touch for a thoroughly enjoyable and rewarding tutoring experience.
Send a message to Surefire Dan
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more