Find UK Tuition
Online A-level Accounting Tutors / A-level Accounting Tuition
Read more about A-level Accounting
See below for Online A-level Accounting Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for A-level Accounting Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online A-level Accounting Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Mr Rohit C||All over UK, B3|
|Moses Devaruban||Smethwick, B67|
|Phil Richardson||Wimborne, Dorset, BH21|
|Soheb Alam||Enfield, EN3|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Moneeb Majid||Leeds, LS2|
|Mike Lal||Chatham, Kent, ME4|
|Emmanuel Aluko, CFA, MBA, MSc||London, NW1|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Kumar||Basingstoke, South, RG1|
|AJ Surrey||Sutton, SM1|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Jay Patel||South Harrow, UB5|
|Kamal G||London, UB7|
|Shafiq Fakir||London, W1U|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Accounting
- Personal Message
- I am a Qualified Maths Teacher who is currently teaching in an Ealing High School. I am a registered member with GTC (general teaching council) An exceptionally passionate and experienced teacher of maths who inspires to create a love for learning.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach maths from key stage 2 (latter years) up to university level. I am currenly teaching maths in a comprehensive high school which has students from year 7 to A Level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
MEC (mathematics enhancement course)
PGCE (post graduation diploma in education)
BA (hons) in Maths and Accounting (2.1) from London University
BSC in Computer Science (2 + 2 program) from Houston Clear Lake University Texas
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am a qualified maths teacher who is currently teaching in an inner London comprehensive high school (11 - 18 years students) from last two years. In addition, I have tutored maths for last five years in England at various levels.
- How much do you charge?
- around £20 +
- Where do you teach?
- I can teach one to one or in a group at home or at students' homes in the above mentioned areas or a little bit further if there is more than three students who need tuition at the same place.
- When are you available?
- Weekdays after 5.00 pm and Weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- ages 10 - 18+ and from upper key stage 2 to university level maths and university accounting.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Currently in the school I am teaching year 7, year 8, year 9, year 11, year 12 and year 13 students. Teaching GCSE and GCE (A Level) students for their public exams. In addition, I am currently tutoring 11+, 13+, GCSE students and two A Level students.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have full DBS (previously known as CRB) disclosure.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Generally, done through skype.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- General Teaching Council
Association of Teachers of Mathematics
I am a staff member in a High School
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Trained at St Mary University College.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Each individual student learns differently so I adapt different plan and style according to student’s need. I am a dedicated, committed, patient and encouraging teacher who believes in creating deep understanding and passion for the subject for students. Sometime students need to built up their confidence to flourish at examination and as an experienced maths teacher who is always updated with exam changes I am always able to deploy exam focus approach and help pupils to boost their grades. I have vast resources and access to all exam boards log in which helps pupils to prepare for their exams much better.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Enjoy Learning and you will achieve your full potential.
Send a message to Jay Patel
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more