Find UK Tuition
Online A-level Accounting Tutors / A-level Accounting Tuition
Read more about A-level Accounting
See below for Online A-level Accounting Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for A-level Accounting Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online A-level Accounting Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Mr Rohit Gill||Midlands/London, B31|
|Phil Richardson||Wimborne, Dorset, BH21|
|Emmanuel Itoje CFA IMC BSc.||Canary Wharf, E1|
|Soheb Alam||Enfield, EN3|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Moneeb Majid||Leeds, LS2|
|Mike Lal||Chatham, Kent, ME4|
|Emmanuel Aluko, CFA, MBA, MSc||London, NW1|
|S Senroy||London, NW11|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Kamal G||London, UB7|
|Abbas Shabbir||London, W12|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Accounting
- Personal Message
- I am an IMC & CFA Charterholder with over five years investment practice experience and over six year as a CFA/ Financial Market Product Tutor for one of the leading financial training firms.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- CFA levels I, II & III, Finances, Financial Mathematics, Fixed Income, Derivatitives, Equity, Maths, Statistics and related courses.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Charterholder
Investment Management Certificate (IMC)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have over six years working full time as a CFA & Financial Market Product Tutor for one of the leading financial training in the City of London.
- How much do you charge?
- Fees start from £60 up to £120 per hour, which depends on the course, period & hours booked for. Minimum session is 2 hours per seating.
- Where do you teach?
- Preferably Central London and also willing to travel and can teach via Skype.
- When are you available?
- Work seven days a week. Please contact to arrange times.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Working professionals and postgraduates writting the following exams (CFA I, II & III, FRM, IMC, SII, MSc, MBA).
University level students and A-level students
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- (CFA I, II & III, FRM, IMC, SII, MSc, MBA,)
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online session are done via live online training platform. Details to be sent once an agreement has been reached.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Chartered Financial Institute and CFA Society of the UK
- Where and with whom did you train?
- In the City of London for one of the leading financial training firm.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My current students careers are diverse from Associate Analyst to Senior Analyst.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I will show you the practical application of the theory making our session lively and motivational
Send a message to Emmanuel Itoje CFA IMC BSc.
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more