Find UK Tuition
Online A-level Accounting Tutors / A-level Accounting Tuition
Read more about A-level Accounting
See below for Online A-level Accounting Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for A-level Accounting Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online A-level Accounting Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Mr Rohit C||All over UK, B3|
|Phil Richardson||Wimborne, Dorset, BH21|
|Soheb Alam||Enfield, EN3|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Basit Kirmani, MA (Cambridge)||London, NW1|
|Emmanuel Aluko, CFA, MBA, MSc||London, NW1|
|Zahra Naushad||Baker Street, NW1|
|Jay Patel||Park Royal, NW10|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Kumar||Basingstoke, South, RG1|
|AJ Surrey||Sutton, SM1|
|Daryl Rugless||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Kamal G||London, UB7|
|Shafiq Fakir||London, W1U|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Accounting
- Personal Message
- An exceptionally passionate and experienced teacher of maths who inspires students to achieve best result possible and helps them to exceed their targeted grades. An extremely skilful teacher who is able to get better grades for all the students.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach mathematics from year 3 to A level and university maths. I further teach GCSE physics and Business studies and A level accounting along with CBA certificate for CIMA.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
MEC (mathematics enhancement course)
PGCE (post graduation diploma in education)
BA (hons) in Maths and Accounting (2.1) from London University
BSC in Computer Science (2 + 2 program) from Houston Clear Lake University Texas
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am a qualified maths teacher for last three years and currently teaching year 7 to year 13 students in an inner London school. In addition, I have tutored maths for last seven years at various levels. Currently helping students with their 11+, Key Stage 3, GCSE Level and A level exams. Full DBS disclosure is available. As a teacher of mathematics, I am working with AQA, EDEXCEL and OCR exams board.
- How much do you charge?
- My hourly rates are £25+ but 10% discount available for block booking and special rates applies for a sibling.
- Where do you teach?
- I can teach one to one or in a group at my home or at students' homes in the above mentioned areas or a little bit further if there is more than three students who need tuition at the same place.
- When are you available?
- Weekdays after 5.00 pm and Weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach ages 7 - 18+ and that means from stage 2 to A Level maths and university accounting and maths.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Currently, I am teaching year 7, year 10, year 11, year 12 and year 13 students in my school. I am preparing GCSE and GCE (A Level) students for their public exams. I am also tutoring students for their SATS exams. In addition, I am currently tutoring 11+, 13+, GCSE students and two A Level students.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have full DBS (previously known as CRB) disclosure. The copy of which is attached and available on the profile to see.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Generally, done through skype and 10% discount on the stated rates applies.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- General Teaching Council
Association of Teachers of Mathematics
I am a teacher of mathematics in a Secondary School
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Trained at St Mary University College.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Each individual student learns differently so I adapt different plan and style according to student’s need. I am a dedicated, committed, patient and encouraging teacher who believes in creating deep understanding and passion for the subject for students. As an experienced maths teacher who is working in a school, I am always updated with exam changes. I deploy exam focus approaches and help pupils to boost their grades. I have vast resources and access to all exam boards 'log in password', which helps pupils to prepare for their exams much better.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- If you work hard, revise every day for about 10 minutes and follow your teacher's instruction you will certainly exceed your targeted grade with the help of your tutor.
Send a message to Jay Patel
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more