Find UK Tuition
Online A-level Accounting Tutors / A-level Accounting Tuition
Read more about A-level Accounting
See below for Online A-level Accounting Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for A-level Accounting Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online A-level Accounting Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Mr Prasad||West Midlands, B31|
|Phil Richardson||Wimborne, Dorset, BH21|
|Bob Carroll||Bristol, BS15|
|Moneeb Majid||Leeds, LS2|
|Roy Waters||Manchester, M44|
|Mike Lal||Chatham, Kent, ME4|
|Surefire Dan||Stamford Hill, N15|
|Emmanuel Aluko, CFA||London, NW1|
|S Senroy||London, NW11|
|Kumar||Basingstoke, South, RG1|
|Kamal G||London, UB7|
|Hemant Agrawal||Kensington, W1K|
|Abbas Shabbir||London, W12|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Accounting
- Personal Message
- A London-based, passionate, premier, professional and proficient tutor specialising in teaching English, Maths, Physics, Economics and Business related subjects.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Economics, Maths, English, Physics and Business-related
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Currently pursuing Chartered Accountancy qualification - Kaplan Financial, London
MSc International Political Economy - London School of Economics & Political Science
BSc Honours in Economics - Warwick University
Straight 5 A's - A Levels
Straight A's - GCSE
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 3 years private tuition experience.
Apart from tutoring, my interests lie in Economics, Entrepreneurship, Debating and Sports in general. At Warwick University, I was part of the Model UN society and I represented Warwick at several Model UN Conferences including Oxford, Imperial, Cambridge, LSE and Harvard.
I have worked at the Asia-Pacific Headquarters of the United Nations Economic and Social Commission in Bangkok and Ernst & Young in London.
I have also had the chance to attend the Global Young Leaders Conference in the United States. I was also nominated to represent Warwick University at the University Presidential Inaugural Conference 2009 in Washington D.C. in order to attend the inauguration of the 44th President of the United States.
Personalized and result driven approach are essential ingredients for effective tutoring. I believe a good tutor should be adaptable to both exam-oriented tutoring and tutoring for the sake of gaining knowledge.
Having applied to several universities at both undergraduate and graduate level, I am also able to offer unique advice in getting into top-class universities.
1. Interpersonal skills
2. Focus on getting the concepts right
4. Emphasis on past-papers
5. Patience and simplified explanations
- How much do you charge?
- 25 pounds per hour.
- Where do you teach?
- London and outside.
- When are you available?
- Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All levels and all age groups for the subjects mentioned on my profile.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, acquired in March 2011.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use advanced software and hardware to aid online tutoring in order to make it as productive as in-person sessions if not better.
Online tutoring is conducted via Skype / MSN Video Conferencing which is aided by Electronic Smart Pens that allow me to demonstrate handwritten concepts on screen.
The hand written notes are then sent to the tutee right at the end of the tutorial.
In addition to that, full audio recordings of the tutorial are also sent so that the explained concepts can be gone through again should the tutee miss something.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- ICAEW, The Grimshaw Club, Old Grammarians Society, ex-United Nations.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- London's top Educational Consultancies.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Student from Imperial College London
Student from University College London
Student from Queens Mary University
Student from Harrow School
Student from Westminster School
Student from Sevenoaks School
Prospective Cambridge Student
Grade 5 Student preparing for 11+ exams
Professionals seeking consultancy
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Helping you achieve your academic goals is my goal.
Send a message to Haris
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more