Find UK Tuition
Online A-level Ancient History Tutors / A-level Ancient History Tuition
Read more about A-level Ancient History
See below for Online A-level Ancient History Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for A-level Ancient History Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online A-level Ancient History Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Déborah Natanson||Edinburgh, EH8|
|Jessica Guise||London, N3|
|Neil Smith PhD||Whitley Bay, NE26|
|Rachel Friend||London, NW11|
|Atticus Cox||Chelsea, London, SW10|
|Adam Muckle||London, SW15|
|Tom Spencer||London, SW18|
|A Bell||Teddington, London, TW11|
|Dr Judith Rowbotham||London, W8|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Ancient History
- Personal Message
- Hello, I am new to this area, having spent 2 years tutoring in Oxford and 15 years before that working in the United States. I am very much looking forward to working with a new batch of students and helping you succeed.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I tutor history, writing skills, study skills, politics, US exam and entrance prep, anything requiring critical thinking, reading, or writing skills.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- PhD in History
Masters Degree in History
MA (Hons) Classics & Mediaeval History
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have tutored for over 15 years in various capacities in England and the United States. I also managed tutoring and mentoring programmes in US universities. I primarily teach GCSE and A-Level students but will consider any client up to PhD level.
- How much do you charge?
- £20 + Travel costs (public transport)
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at the client's address, or any convenient facility such as a library, community centre etc. I do not teach at my own home.
I will travel to Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Cullercoats, Tynemouth, Wallsend, North Shields, or anywhere on the Metro.
- When are you available?
- Available by appointment at agreed upon times with the client.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE; A-Level; Undergraduate Degree; Post-Graduate Degree; Private Work
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can tutor by e-mail or skype.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Just finished working for two tutoring agencies in Oxford (references supplied on request).
Send a message to Neil Smith PhD
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more