Find UK Tuition
Online A-level Communication Studies Tutors / A-level Communication Studies Tuition
Read more about A-level Communication Studies
See below for Online A-level Communication Studies Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for A-level Communication Studies Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online A-level Communication Studies Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Communication Studies
- Personal Message
- Welcome to my page. I offer high quality and engaging personal tutoring at a reasonable rate.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I will teach English up to A-Level, Religious Studies up to A-Level, Government & Politics up to A-Level, Sociology up to GCSE and also literacy skills.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold an honours Degree in Communication Studies from the University of Leeds and a PGCE from the University of Chichester.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have worked in secondary education for almost a decade and am also an experienced teacher trainer, so I have considerable experience. I have taught a range of different subjects and worked with every ability level.
- How much do you charge?
- My basic rate is £20 per hour, regardless of the subject or level taught.
- Where do you teach?
- I will visit your home at a time that suits you, so that study is a convenient for you as possible. I am happy to visit: Brighton and Hove, Portslade, Shoreham, Worthing, Saltdean, Peacehaven, Newhaven, Lewes, Ditchling, Hassocks, Hurstpierpoint, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Chailey, Cuckfield, Tonbridge, Southborough and Tunbridge Wells.
English tutor Brighton, English tutor Hove
- When are you available?
- During West Sussex Term dates I am available any time at weekends and on weekday evenings. During holiday periods I can also visit in the daytime on weekdays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I work with students from age 11 upwards. I have no upper age limit and am very happy to tutor adults.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE and A-Level
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- As a working school teacher I have an up to date DBS certificate.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- If possible, it is best to have at least some face-to-face sessions. However, I am happy to use any technology that works for you. I have conducted tutoring via a combination of mobile phone, skype and email and found that it can be a powerful combination. This is a particularly useful option if the tutee is rarely in the same place. One of my previous clients was a tennis player who was often in different hotels around the country for tournaments and in this case distance learning was the best option.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Contact me to discuss your individual needs and we can work together to ensure success.
Send a message to Stephen Challis
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more