Find UK Tuition
Online Banjo Teachers / Banjo Lessons
Read more about Banjo
See below for Online Banjo Teachers by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Banjo Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Banjo Teacher jobs then sign-up here.
|Tim Karp||Seven Sisters, N15|
|Leo Crossfield||Peterborough, PE26|
|Steve Blake||South East London, SE6|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Banjo
- Personal Message
- My passion lies in sharing music with others. Whether playing Brixton Academy, jamming at home with my friends or teaching a child how to hold a guitar, I will give it all I've got. I make music fun and exciting to learn for all ages and levels.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach guitar, banjo (4 and 5-string), ukulele, music production and music theory. I can also help students with learning to sing while playing.
With regards to guitar, I teach a wide variety of techniques including; finger picking, sweep picking, classical technique and percussive techniques (hitting the guitar).
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have achieved a distinction in grade 8 guitar
I have a 1st class degree in Music Production.
I am also fully CRB checked.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been playing guitar for 20 years and studied various styles including Rock, Folk, Samba, Jazz, Blues, Classical and and various world musics including Klezmer, Greek and Balkan folk music.
I have been teaching privately for 10 years and also teach music in primary schools and private institutions in a workshop based environment.
I have a degree in music production and have worked in this industry for 5 years.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30 / hour plus a minimum of £5 for travel.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at home or can visit the student's home (plus travel costs). I live in Haringey but can travel to surrounding areas.
- When are you available?
- I am free every day but obviously other students fill my diary each week, so times can be arranged the week proceeding.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach from 6 up to 60 years old but am always happy to try out older or younger.
I teach from the very beginner to grade 8.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can prepare students for classical and rock school grades, up to and including grade 8.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I am fully CRB checked.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My current students include those picking up an instrument for the first time, to those preparing for gigs and concerts.
Send a message to Tim Karp
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more