Find UK Tuition
Online CV Writing Coaches / CV Writing Skills
Read more about CV Writing
See below for Online CV Writing Coaches by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for CV Writing Skills.
If you are a tutor looking for Online CV Writing Coaches jobs then sign-up here.
|Becky Newton||Brighton, Sussex, BN1|
|Carrie Garbow||Saltdean, BN2|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Nathan Williams||Bristol, BS6|
|Nicole O'Driscoll||Bristol, BS6|
|Julia Cawte||Bristol, BS7|
|Marie E Paisley||Cambridge, CB1|
|Patrizia Pisano||Croydon, CR0|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Natalia Kalenova||London, E14|
|Peter Nicholson||Huddersfield, HD9|
|Susan Stephenson||Walton on Thames, KT12|
|Stephen Price||Leatherhead, KT22|
|T Blaukopf||North West London, NW4|
|U. Amin||London, NW8|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Katherine Stiles||Surrey, SM1|
|Fotis Rese||London, W1|
|Marie Paisley||London, W1|
|Laura Pasternack||Ealing, W3|
|Dr Seraphin||London, WC1H|
|Katy Laigh||Montreal, Canada, WC1|
|Jay||Radlett, WD AREAS, WD7|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for CV Writing
- Personal Message
- A Fully qualified teacher with over 20 years experience teaching GCSE, AS/A2 and Degree level Biology. I can help you understand the theory and improve exam or coursework grades. For testimonials please visit my website.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Biology at GCSE, A Level, Access and Biology Foundation Degree level. I also tutor Anatomy & Physiology for Nursing Diplomas and Degrees as well as offering coursework help for Nursing and other medical professions.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a PGCE/FE, BSC (Hons) Science (Physiology), Dip HE, BTEC HND in Apllied Biology
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 20 years experience teaching Biology and Anatomy and Physiology at all levels. As both a home tutor and a classroom teacher I have proven myself to achieve high grades from my students.
- How much do you charge?
- Prices vary from £20 to £30 per hour. Group discounts are available. I do charge £5.00 extra for travel.
- Where do you teach?
- Based in Saltdean, will travel to Brighton, Hove, Telscombe and Peacehaven. I do charge £5.00 extra for travel.
- When are you available?
- Monday to Saturday day and evening, including school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, AS/A2 (Edexcel, AQA, OCR and WJEC), Access Biologicial and Biomedical Degrees including Nursing and Medically related courses.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online tuition is available on request. All enquiries responded to within 24 hours.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- University of Greenwich 1993.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I tutor a number of students, mainly studying AS, A2 and Nursing. Feedback from past students can be found on my website. Some of my students have progressed from E to A grades in Biology and grow in confidence in the subject. My students have a range of learning needs and abilities which I am more than happy to cater for.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Feedback from a past student:
During my tutorials I quickly realised that Carrie is a teacher with great knowledge of her specialist subjects and biology in general. The enthusiasm and commitment to teaching that Carrie has is extremely high and these valuable qualities enable students to produce higher standards of work than they would without the level of teaching that Carrie demonstrates. My fellow students and I were taught each subject in depth and Carrie was able to quickly determine the pace at which we worked best. This helped develop our understanding of the subjects and increased our interest immensely. Carrie made learning achievable, interesting, enjoyable and fun. Other teachers can lack this ability and this has become more evident since being taught by Carrie. Carrie always ensured her students understood the information given in the classes and showed great care towards any students’ needs or uncertainties about the work. Carrie is aware that each student has different learning styles and worked optimally to encourage maximum understanding throughout. Overall, Carrie’s passion for science, academic knowledge, experience and high teaching standards passes onto the students she teaches and future students will also gain this great understanding and confidence in their work whilst being tutored by Carrie.
Ceri Sutcliffe, Brighton
Send a message to Carrie Garbow
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more