Find UK Tuition
Online CV Writing Coaches / CV Writing Skills
Read more about CV Writing
See below for Online CV Writing Coaches by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for CV Writing Skills.
If you are a tutor looking for Online CV Writing Coaches jobs then sign-up here.
|Carrie Garbow||Saltdean, BN2|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Nathan Williams||Bristol, BS6|
|Nicole O'Driscoll||Bristol, BS6|
|Marie E Paisley||Cambridge, CB1|
|Patrizia Pisano||Croydon, CR0|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Natalia Kalenova||London, E14|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Peter Nicholson||Huddersfield, HD9|
|Susan Stephenson||Walton on Thames, KT12|
|Stephen Price||Leatherhead, KT22|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|T Blaukopf||North West London, NW4|
|U. Amin||London, NW8|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Katherine Stiles||Surrey, SM1|
|Steve2014||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Fotis Rese||London, W1|
|Marie Paisley||London, W1|
|Laura Pasternack||Ealing, W3|
|Dr Seraphin||London, WC1H|
|Katy Laigh||Montreal, Canada, WC1|
|Jay||Radlett, WD AREAS, WD7|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for CV Writing
- Personal Message
- Welcome to my profile page. I am a private tutor, college lecturer and owner of Mont-Royal Business Training in the beautiful city of Montreal, Canada - www.montroyaltraining.com. I am a native speaker of English with a Standard British accent.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- IELTS, Business English, Legal English, International Legal English Certificate ILEC, English for Business, English for Law, English for the Energy Industries, Business Studies, Foundation Course for Business, Adult Literacy/ Numeracy, Banking and Finance, Cambridge English Business BEC, Cambridge English Financial ICFE, Cambridge English First FCE, Cambridge English Proficiency CPE, CAE, English as a Second or Foreign Language Courses and Examination Preparation ESL, EFL, ESOL, Essay Writing, Proofreading, Study Skills, University Entrance Applications & Interviews, BMAT, Job Applications and Interview Skills.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold the UK's most advanced post-16 teaching diploma (Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector - DTLLS ) as well as the most internationally recognised English language teaching qualification (Cambridge English Language Teaching to Adults - CELTA) certified by the University of Cambridge.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am a qualified UK Corporate Lawyer (Solicitor) having trained and worked at one of London's largest law firms. Before qualifying as a Lawyer, I was a business professional in several large organisations, including two multinationals. I specialise in teaching Business Studies and English as a Second or Foreign Language (ESL & EFL). I have over 10 years' individual and classroom teaching experience having worked as a College Lecturer and Private Tutor in several different cities including London and Cambridge in the UK and here in Montreal, Canada. Apart from up-to-date academic expertise in my specialist subjects, I am able to offer my students relevant first hand business and corporate law experience. As the founder and owner of Mont-Royal Business Training (an English language training company) I am one of the few private tutors actively involved in managing and running my own business.
- How much do you charge?
- I may be able to offer discounts on the basis of the number of sessions pre-booked and pre-paid. Other discounts (for example for several students taught together) may be available, please contact me for more information. For proofreading and editing essays and documents, the fee is based on the number of words and whether English is your native language. Generally a higher fee applies to essays and documents written by those who have English as a Second Language. Please contact me for more specific information on proofreading and editing.
- Where do you teach?
- I am based in Montreal in Canada. Please contact me for further information about the locations I am able to travel to within Montreal. I am also available to teach on Skype or over the telephone. I am currently teaching students and professionals both face to face and on Skype, including those living in Canada, the USA, the UK, Latin America, Europe, Japan, China, Russia and the Middle East.
- When are you available?
- Please contact me for available dates and times.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I am qualified to teach students who are 16 years and over.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I have expertise in preparing students for any of the exams in my specialist subject areas: including IELTS and all other Cambridge English language exams, advanced English exams such as FCE, CAE, CPE, IELTS, ILEC, etc. as well as Business Studies and University Entrance Exams. Please contact me with your specific requirements.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I am not required to hold the DBS as I mainly teach adults based outside the UK.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am available for on-line tuition and help on Skype or on the telephone for all of my specialist subjects including assistance with CV writing, job applications, interview techniques, university entrance exams, study skills and proofreading and editing. Please contact me with details of your specific requirements.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have many years' experience teaching adult students from around the world. I work with university students, business executives, lawyers, doctors, dentists, nurses, etc. from the USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the Middle East. Having worked at several prestigous international organisations and law firms, I have a great deal of political and social awareness about other cultures. I have also studied other languages, including German and French, which allows me to empathise with my language students. Currently, I am studying to improve my French here in the beautiful province of Quebec, Canada !
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am an extremely professional tutor, but I am also friendly and approachable. I make sure that my students, as well as their parents or guardians, are given continuous feedback on progress. Students are welcome to contact me about their homework or progress at any time.
Send a message to Katy Laigh
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more