Find UK Tuition
Online CV Writing Coaches / CV Writing Skills
Read more about CV Writing
See below for Online CV Writing Coaches by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for CV Writing Skills.
If you are a tutor looking for Online CV Writing Coaches jobs then sign-up here.
|Carrie Garbow||Saltdean, BN2|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Nicole O'Driscoll||Bristol, BS6|
|Julia Cawte||Bristol, BS7|
|Marie E Paisley||Cambridge, CB1|
|Katy Laigh||Cambridge, CB4|
|Patrizia Pisano||Croydon, CR0|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Tushar Patel||Harrow, HA2|
|Peter Nicholson||Huddersfield, HD9|
|Nathan Williams||Halifax, HX1|
|Susan Stephenson||Walton on Thames, KT12|
|Stephen Price||Leatherhead, KT22|
|Harriet G||North West London, NW8|
|U. Amin||London, NW8|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Marie Paisley||London, W1|
|Laura Pasternack||Ealing, W3|
|Dr Seraphin||London, WC1H|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for CV Writing
- Personal Message
- HI! My name is Isabella. I have proven experience in tutoring. LLB(Hons), LLM, FCIPD I have been working in the corporate world for +15 years.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach:
- Italian (I am mother tongue, academically qualified - degree and master's degree).
- English (I am bilingual and have been living in the UK for +10 years).
- Law (LLB - LLM - CIPD), I have worked as a fee-earner for major international law firms and worked as in-house counsel for FTSE100 companies. I specialise and teach employment law
- Human Resources Management (Master's degree in HRM, FCIPD I have +15 years' experience working in the corporate world managing human resources departments)
- Interview skills (I have been interviewing candidates at all levels for +15 years. I cooperate as an independent consultant for the n. 1 outsourcing company in the UK).
My style is pragmatic and aimed at facilitating your learning. No stuffy or boring lessons.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- LLB(Hons) first
LLM (Master's in European Labour Studies and Human Resources Management) - distinction
CIPD (Human Resources Management)
Italian mother tongue
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have +15 years' experience tutoring. I also deliver group workshops and 1 to 1 training for leading FTSE100. I have worked as knowledge manager for major law firms.
I manage Human Resources departments and teams.
I work as a consultant for the n.1 outsourcing company in the UK and I have been recruiting people for +15 years.
My approach is not based only on academic experience, but also on pragmatic hands on knowledge.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge additional fees for travel outside zone 1/2
Initial consultation to discuss your requirements and goals is free of charge.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach in Central London, North West London (Swiss Cottage, Belsize Park, Hampstead), Islington, Camdem, Holborn, Notting Hill, Knightsbridge and Chelsea.
I teach also on line (no instant message as I do not believe it is effective - I want you to learn and to make the best out of the sessions)
- When are you available?
- I am available during the week-end
After 6.30pm during the week (subject to the area where you live)
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach university students and adults
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online tutoring available (via Skype)
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- If you are looking for pragmatic and effective lessons look no further. I offer academic knowledge coupled with cutting edge and pragmatic hands on experience in the subjects that I teach.
You can contact me for an initial discussion of your requirements and goals (this initial consultation is free of charge).