Find UK Tuition
Online Early Years Education Tutors / Early Years Education Tuition
Read more about Early Years Education
See below for Online Early Years Education Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Early Years Education Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Early Years Education Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jayne Carmichael Norrie BMus||Aberdeen, AB11|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Dr. Gaby Henze||Woodford Green, IG8|
|Elisabetta_V||East Finchley, N2|
|Leire Barrera||North London, N16|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Rachel Ger||London, NW7|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, SE14|
|Diana Campos||Crystal Palace, SE26|
|Nicholas Parkinson||South East London, SE26|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Mary Thompson||South London, SW16|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Emma K L Taylor (MA RCA)||W8 London, W8|
|Maria Rumney||Malvern, WR14|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Early Years Education
- Personal Message
- Hello, I am a professional musician and teach from my home studio on Abbey Road, Torry. I am 5 mins drive/15 mins walk from Union Square, easily accessible by bus.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach singing in any genre, most of my pupils are adult beginners who would like to learn pop/musical theatre songs. I also teach children from aged 8 years upwards.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have an BMus 2:1 Hons in Music Performance performing as a Senior Choral Scholar. I also have my Grade 8 ABRSM Singing with Distiction and Grade 5 ABRSM Music Theory with Merit.
Since graduating from university I have kept learning; I am working towards a postgraduate certificate in Kodaly education. I have passed Kodaly Musicianship 1 and Kodaly Methodology 1.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have seven years experience of performing as a soprano choral scholar with the University Chapel Choir and choral society. I have performed opera with the university opera society. I also have seven years gigging experience, singing in local covers bands which have performed all over Scotland. I am now working towards my ABRSM Performance Diploma.
My last performance was with the Co-Opera Co during their Easter development programme April 2013. I was a member of the chorus for Il Tabarro and Suor Angelica.
- How much do you charge?
- £35 per hour, £17.50 per half hour.
I have discounts for group lessons: Buy a set of five 1/2 hr lessons for £69, five hour lessons for £139, so effectively you receive the fifth lesson free.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from my home studio, which is a converted outhouse in my garden.
- When are you available?
- Monday to Saturday 10am - 9pm.
Availability varies from week to week; unlike most music schools I do not charge on a 'per term' basis. I feel it's important to give pupils the flexibility to come for lessons when they wish, and provide discounts for repeat bookings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach from approximately 8 yrs old upwards.
I am qualified to teach up to University degree level in voice.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can prepare students for Associated Board of Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM) exams and London College of Music (LCM) exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I am registered with the PVG scheme.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can tutor online using Skype and my home broadband.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Musicians Union
Association of British Choral Directors
Association of Teachers of Singing
- Where and with whom did you train?
- University of Aberdeen
Masterclasses: Kate Hughes, Irene Drummond, Jeremy Huw Williams, Toby Spence.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I went back to university as a mature student to study music, sometimes it takes a while to build up the confidence to pursue it. Don't let fear hold you back from your ambition.
Send a message to Jayne Carmichael Norrie BMus
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more