Find UK Tuition
Online Early Years Education Tutors / Early Years Education Tuition
Read more about Early Years Education
See below for Online Early Years Education Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Early Years Education Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Early Years Education Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Jo Anne Newson||woking, GU22|
|Silvina83||Faversham, Kent, ME13|
|Hannah Moss||Crouch End, N8|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Diana Campos||Crystal Palace, SE26|
|Esmee CSM||London, SW1|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Jesse Dupre||Clapham, SW4|
|Rachel deG||Putney, SW15|
|Mary Thompson||South London, SW16|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, W1|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Maria Rumney||Malvern, WR14|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Early Years Education
- Personal Message
- I have experience working with children of all abilities. I have acquired various teaching strategies over the years which has increased my ability to help children achieve.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach all the subjects I have indicated above. I also teach children with autism/learning disabilities academic and life skills.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA (Hons) Childhood, Culture and Education.
Currently completing Postgraduate Diploma Special Educational Needs and Inclusion.
My other quailification are as follows:-
CACHE Diploma Child, Care and Education.
CPCAB Certificate in Counselling Skills.
Diploma Front Office Practice.
Pediatric First Aid Certificate.
Preliminary Certificate in Legal Studies.
GCSE: English Language, English Literature, Maths, Biology, Media studies, Office Studies, French.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have twenty years of childcare experience and have a good knowledge of child development and education. I have mainstream teaching experience and have planned for and taught whole classes of children with mixed abilities.
I also have a lot of experience of working with and caring for children with autism, learning difficulties and special educational needs. I am also familiar with the local education authorities and inclusion procedures.
I have experience of tutoring one to one and have found that by working on a child's confidence, self esteem as well as the subject matter you will see progress. I have high expectations for all my students.
- How much do you charge?
- For one to one tuition (tutoring one student at a time for a minimum of 1 hour), the charges are as I have stated above.
For tuition for a class (that's me tutoring a minimum of 3 students, for 1.5 hours) I charge each child £18 per student.
Please note that there is a £5.00 travel cost per lesson.
- Where do you teach?
- I am available to teach students online, as well as in the student's home. I can also travel to your/my local library.
Other areas:- Walsall, Sandwell, Birmingham, Solihull
- When are you available?
- I am available 10-8pm mon- fri. 12-3pm sat.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach children from 3 years old up to 11 years old. For students with autism/sen, I am prepared to begin tutoring at a younger age as I believe early intervention is essential. The upper age limit is also extended.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I do.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can tutor by email and I am willing to become more familiar with skype.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I attended Birmingham University and Warwick University.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I believe that every child has the potential to learn and by finding that child's personal learning style, this can be achieved.
Send a message to Jacqueline Anderson
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more