Find UK Tuition
Online Early Years Education Tutors / Early Years Education Tuition
Read more about Early Years Education
See below for Online Early Years Education Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Early Years Education Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Early Years Education Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Jo Anne Newson||woking, GU22|
|Silvina83||Faversham, Kent, ME13|
|Elisabetta_V||East Finchley, N2|
|Hannah Moss||Crouch End, N8|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Diana Campos||Crystal Palace, SE26|
|Esmee CSM||London, SW1|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Rachel deG||Putney, SW15|
|Mary Thompson||South London, SW16|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, W1|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Maria Rumney||Malvern, WR14|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Early Years Education
- Personal Message
- I am an Economics and Management graduate from the University of Bristol. I am pursuing a fulfilling career as a Maths tutor to all levels up to GCSE, I am an effective communicator and I dedicate my time to explaining concepts in a motivating way.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Maths - Early years to GCSE level
English and Science - up Early years to Key stage 3
Economics - GCSE and A Level
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have an excellent academic record:
Graduated with a 2:1
A Levels: Maths - A, Economics - A, Psychology - A
AS Level: English Literature - B
GCSEs: All A* or A grade in 11 subjects including Maths, Statistics, Double Science, English Language and English Literature.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Experience working as a 1-2-1 GCSE Maths tutor (part-time work at university and at present)
Professional experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a special needs school. This involved working with a pupils aged 4-16 years. I assisted with classroom activities and lesson planning. Due to the requirements of the individual pupils the work involved lots of 1-2-1 help with activities such as reading and maths problems.
- How much do you charge?
- £25-£40 depending on the subject.
- Where do you teach?
- Teach at the students' home
In the Rugby area
- When are you available?
- Monday to Sunday 9am - 7pm
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Early years to GCSE for Maths
Early years to Key Stage 3 English and Science
GCSE and A level Economics
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE Maths
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I had a valid CRB certifcate whilst working as a Teaching Assistant, however this has not been renewed since leaving the position.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am available to tutor via Skype
Send a message to Samantha Pettifer
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more