Find UK Tuition
Online Early Years Education Tutors / Early Years Education Tuition
Read more about Early Years Education
See below for Online Early Years Education Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Early Years Education Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Early Years Education Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Jo Anne Newson||woking, GU22|
|Silvina83||Faversham, Kent, ME13|
|Hannah Moss||Crouch End, N8|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Diana Campos||Crystal Palace, SE26|
|Esmee CSM||London, SW1|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Jesse Dupre||Clapham, SW4|
|Rachel deG||Putney, SW15|
|Mary Thompson||South London, SW16|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, W1|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Maria Rumney||Malvern, WR14|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Early Years Education
- Personal Message
- Nurture your passion for a subject as this will enhance your enjoyment. When you enjoy what you are doing, and you are fully engaging with your learning, progress will be made. In my opinion this is the secret to unlocking your own potential.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- My main subject area is English from KS2 - KS5, however I do also specialise in 11+ and I also teach English to degree level. Additionally I teach Maths, Science and History from KS2 - KS3, EFL, ESOL, Film Studies, Media, and Theatre Studies. I also tutor online. Furthermore I do teach Adult Literacy, EFL, EAP and ESOL.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a PGCE, an English Degree and a TEFL.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching English and 11+ for over twelve years in the secondary, primary and FE sector. In addition to this I have taught one-to-one tuition for a number of years and I run small group sessions specialising in English KS2 11+, KS3 SAT preparation, GCSE and A level. So far I have a 100% pass rate for students passing the 11+, GCSE and A level at grade C or above. A high number of pupils have also attained an A at A level and A* at GCSE.
- How much do you charge?
- My current charges are between £20 - £26 per hour which includes all preparation, learning materials and I also mark the previous week's homework. In addition I provide students with certificates of achievement when they have reached a certain level of attainment.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my home, at the student's home or in a small group session at a local independent school in Wolverhampton. Also, I am willing to travel in the West Midlands area, Staffordshire and some parts of Shropshire.
- When are you available?
- I am available during the evenings from 4.O0pm onwards. Additionally I am sometimes available during weekdays and possibly at weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach children from 5 -11. Additionally I teach secondary age students between 11 - 16, and sixth formers aged 17 - 18. In addition, I teach English to degree level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 11+, SATs, GCSE, A level, Degree, EFL qualifications.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I tutor English KS2 - Degree level online, and I provide an hour's worth of tuition.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Blue Sky Tutors.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Blue Sky Tutors.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I currently teach several students who are preparing for 11+ examinations, these students are taught individually, but I do have an optional small group session for students who prepare learning that way. Currently, I have a number of KS2, KS3, GCSE and A level students.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- My lessons are fun, educational and engaging. Remember you will have to put in the effort to attain the results, but with hard work comes great reward. Furthermore I run a useful 11+ Club that is dedicated to pupils wishing to really strive for academic success. This is an effective weekly session that you can attend to support any challenging aspects of 11+ preparation such as how to overcome barriers to learning like exam nerves, methods on how to increase confidence and develop key timing skills for the exam. Also I have now developed mock 11+ Tests that will provide students and their parents with a clear picture of what to expect on the day. Furthermore, you will receive a realistic test result reflecting your performance in all four areas of the 11+ including English, Maths, Verbal Reasoning and NVR. You will enjoy the satisfaction of learning and making good progress in my teaching sessions. Also, you will be actively encouraged to participate as fully as possible in every lesson. In time, you will feel a huge sense of achievement when you pass your exam with the best possible grade. Enjoy your studies!
Send a message to Serena
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more