Find UK Tuition
Online Early Years Education Tutors / Early Years Education Tuition
Read more about Early Years Education
See below for Online Early Years Education Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Early Years Education Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Early Years Education Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Jo Anne Newson||woking, GU22|
|Silvina83||Faversham, Kent, ME13|
|Hannah Moss||Crouch End, N8|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Diana Campos||Crystal Palace, SE26|
|Esmee CSM||London, SW1|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Rachel deG||Putney, SW15|
|Mary Thompson||South London, SW16|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, W1|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Maria Rumney||Malvern, WR14|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Early Years Education
- Personal Message
- Learning and teaching a foreign language has always been a very rewarding experience for me. That is why I am a passionate teacher that loves her students to enjoy their classes while improving their communication skills.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Spanish from beginners to advance levels.
Spanish for other specific purposes (to prepare for an interview, travelling abroad, etc).
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold a bachelor in English Philology. I also hold a Master in the Arts of teaching English as a Second Language and a Master in the Arts of Teaching Spanish as a Second Language.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have a lot of experience teaching Spanish and English as second languages. This experience has given me the opportunity to work with a very wide range of students, from children to adults.
- How much do you charge?
- £25 for a one-to-one lesson
£20 each lesson if you book 10 classes.
There would be an extra charge of £2 if I have to travel a long distance.
There are group lessons discounts depending on the level and the number of the students.
- Where do you teach?
- I prefer to teach at the student's home but we can also have classes in a coffee shop. I also offer my house as an option for our classes. I live in Crystal Palace, so I could teach in the surrounding areas: Sydenham, Croydon, Lewisham, Brixton, Penge, Beckenham, Dulwich.
- When are you available?
- I am available mornings and afternoons from Monday to Sunday. Please ask.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages and levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, DELE, A level, but I am keen to prepare any other qualifications. Please ask and we can discuss it.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I haven't, but I could ask for it if requested.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I have worked as an online tutor for more than 3 years using different teaching platforms for that. I often use Skype for my private lessons plus many online resources.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Currently I have adult students who are willing to be able to communicate in Spanish as they are travelling to a Spanish speaking country or they are working with Spanish companies. I am also teaching in a language school and my students are adults who are starting to learn the language. I am also preparing a student for his A-level exam.
Send a message to Diana Campos
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more