Find UK Tuition
Online Early Years Education Tutors / Early Years Education Tuition
Read more about Early Years Education
See below for Online Early Years Education Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Early Years Education Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Early Years Education Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Jo Anne Newson||woking, GU22|
|Silvina83||Faversham, Kent, ME13|
|Hannah Moss||Crouch End, N8|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Diana Campos||Crystal Palace, SE26|
|Esmee CSM||London, SW1|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Rachel deG||Putney, SW15|
|Mary Thompson||South London, SW16|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, W1|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Maria Rumney||Malvern, WR14|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Early Years Education
- Personal Message
- I provide personalised study programmes tailored just for your child. I use latest research in Child Education, Child Psychology and Teaching Methods as a guideline.
My mission is to introduce children to the pleasure of learning.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Maths, English, Science, Creative Writing, Essay Writing, Comprehension, 7+ , 11+,
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- MA Applied Linguistics with Distinction University of London
MA English Language and Literature
BA English and Economics
- What kind of experience do you have?
Preparing students for 7+,10+, 11+ independent school entry tests and interviews.
Experience with City of London, Colet court, Bancrofts, Forest, Chigwell, Snaresbrook College.
Being a multilingual I also run Language Clubs in schools.
- How much do you charge?
Free initial consultation.
- Where do you teach?
- Students come to me and I am within 10 minutes from the following areas
- When are you available?
- Weekdays evenings
During the day for Homeschoolers
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Age 5-14 for all academic disciplines.
Maths, English, Science
Urdu language lessons for all levels, all ages.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 7+ , 11+, For all independent schools
Bancrofts, Forest, Chigwell, City of London school, St Pauls, Colet Court
Urdu Primary to A-Levels
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I am a University of London graduate with special interest in Gifted education and accelerated learning.
I enjoy teaching and watching children flourish academically.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Currently preparing students for 7+ and 11+ for Bancrofts, Forest and Chigwell schools.
Homeschoolers needing aid in English and Maths
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Learning is fun, I make it an interesting activity rather than a burden.
I carry out free initial assessment of your child, their education needs and style of learning.
The initial assessment looks at the gaps in your child's education/learning and I plan to fill them to build solid base for future learning.
I use National curriculum as a guideline but am not limited by it.
Our ethos is that every child is unique and learns in his/hers own way. If a child is not learning or bored then the teacher need to find a way that is better suited to that child.
Intention is to produce academic excellence.
Send a message to Mrs Thanvi
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more