Find UK Tuition
Online Early Years Education Tutors / Early Years Education Tuition
Read more about Early Years Education
See below for Online Early Years Education Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Early Years Education Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Early Years Education Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Jo Anne Newson||woking, GU22|
|Silvina83||Faversham, Kent, ME13|
|Elisabetta_V||East Finchley, N2|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Diana Campos||Crystal Palace, SE26|
|Esmee CSM||London, SW1|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Rachel deG||Putney, SW15|
|Mary Thompson||South London, SW16|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, W1|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Maria Rumney||Malvern, WR14|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Early Years Education
- Personal Message
- I am a warm, encouraging teacher, who focuses on creating a relaxed atmosphere in order to build confidence and relieve anxiety. I try to use a number of different methods to help students to learn.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach English as a Foreign Language, Business English and prepare students for exams such as 11 +, 13+, Common Entrance, IELTS, TOEFL and the Cambridge exams. I have proofread several books and dissertations so am also able to provide assistance with this.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA (Hons) in English and European Literature, introductory TEFL certificate, Diploma in TEFL, Diploma in Freelance and Feature Writing, Certificate in Short Story Writing.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching English on a freelance basis for almost eighteen years and have taught in a number of different countries including Japan, Australia and Italy. I have taught a wide variety of different people including Premiership footballers, businessmen, housewives, university students and children. I have a part time job at a private college of higher education in international business where I have taught several subjects such as General and Business English, Media and Communication and Global Challenges. I am currently tutoring children in English and Verbal Reasoning in preparation for the 11+ and 13+ exams with 90% of lesson time being spent on teaching knowledge, skills and techniques and expanding vocabulary and 10% on past papers.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £40 per hour (minimum lesson length - 1.5 hours except for children's lessons which can be only an hour, in which case the price will be £40).
Please note that if you would like to study with a friend, the price would be £25 each per hour. There is an occasional extra fee for travel, depending on where the student is located.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at home and do home visits. I teach in South London and Central London.
- When are you available?
- Monday to Friday - 8.30 am - 8 pm Saturday 9 am - 3 pm
I also run intensive courses during school holidays if required.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages and levels from young children to adults.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- IELTS, Cambridge exams, TOEFL, Eiken, 11+, 13+, Common Entrance exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Skype - I charge £35 per hour (hour long lessons are fine).
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I read English and European Literature at the University of Essex, took an introductory TEFL course at the Language Centre of Guildford and a Diploma in Teaching English as a Foreign Language at the English Language Centre in London. I have also taken two writing courses and have a Diploma in Freelance and Feature Writing (the London School of Journalism) and a Certificate in Short Story Writing (Writer's News) and have studied Japanese to a high level, passing level 2 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test.
I am a published writer (of articles and short stories) with a passion for words and language that I believe I can share with my students.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I teach a large number of students but am currently tutoring two Egyptian boys, one of whom has recently passed the entrance exams for the two schools he applied for (Trinity and Whitgift); four Russian children, (one has just been accepted to Latymer School and another to St Joseph's) and a young British boy who will soon be taking the 11 plus exam. I also teach native English speakers, looking to improve their language skills.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Learning English takes time but it is extremely fulfilling and can be life-changing. I love the language and look forward very much to sharing my passion with you.
Send a message to Mary Thompson
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more