Find UK Tuition
Online Early Years Education Tutors / Early Years Education Tuition
Read more about Early Years Education
See below for Online Early Years Education Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Early Years Education Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Early Years Education Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Dr. Gaby Henze||Woodford Green, IG8|
|Silvina83||Faversham, Kent, ME13|
|Leire Barrera||North East London, N1|
|Elisabetta_V||East Finchley, N2|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Rachel Ger||London, NW7|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, SE14|
|Diana Campos||Crystal Palace, SE26|
|Nicholas Parkinson||South East London, SE26|
|Esmee CSM||London, SW1|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Rachel deGarnham||Putney, SW15|
|Mary Thompson||South London, SW16|
|Fan Fan Wong||South Wimbledon, SW19|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Maria Rumney||Malvern, WR14|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Early Years Education
- Personal Message
- Highly experienced private school Mathematics teacher and professional tutor with an outstanding track record of preparing students in London and overseas for mathematics entrance examinations 7+, 11+, 11plus, 13+, GCSEs A-level and IB.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I have been teaching Mathematics for 16 years and have experience from KS1 7+, KS2 11+,13+ through to GCSE & A-level. See list above. I have taught overseas at the International school of Oporto, then taught at Haberdashers' Aske's Boys' School for four years, and at South Hampstead High School where I was Head of Mathematics 2007-2008, then Head of House. My expertise and passion for helping students unlock their learning potential led me to found Hampstead & Frognal Tutors in 2010.
From 2006 - 2010 I was a member of the Girl's School consortium for writing the 11+ entrance papers that includes Francis Holland, Heathfield, Notting Hill and Ealing, Queen's, St Albans, St Helen's, SHHS, Channing, City of London School for Girls, More House, North London Collegiate School, Northwood College, St James's, Godolphin & Latymer.
My expertise and passion for helping students unlock their learning potential led me to co-found Hampstead & Frognal Tutors in 2010. Our company has a top success rate for exam entrance preparation, GCSEs and A-levels in North and Central London. My role at H&FTutors includes tutor training, recruitment and consultancy for advice to parents on school choice including school entry.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BSc Mathematics
PGDip Mathematics Education
CRB enhanced check
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have experience of teaching and coaching at all levels for students in London. During school holidays I sometimes travel overseas to prepare students for exams in the UK. My most recent visits abroad this year have included Spain, Isle of Man, and Switzerland for 11+ preparation. My experience ranges from KS1 preparing for the 7+, to the 11+ and 13+ common entrance examinations, through to KS3, GCSE, IGCSE, IB, A-Levels, and Pre-U. My students have successfully gained places at the leading London schools including:-
Cheltenham Ladies College
City of London Boys (and girls)
Dame Alice Owen's school
Godolphin & Latymer
North London Collegiate
I was a member of the London consortium examination board for writing the 11+ papers from 2006 until 2010.
At the top end I teach Further Mathematics, and coaching for Oxford & Cambridge. I have successfully coached students through STEP & AEA in order to secure places at Cambridge, Oxbridge and Warwick.
- How much do you charge?
- My standard rate for tuition is: £120/hour. This reflects the high success rate of my students. See testimonials.
For a block of 10 lessons at the full rate a 10% discount is applied.
Currently I have offer rates of £60/hour for GCSE and A-level.
If you would like a tutor for a very good value of £55 per hour I work with a great team. Simply send me an email for further details.
For overseas travel and tuition please contact me to discuss the brief.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at our office in Frognal NW3 and at students homes in Hampstead, Belsize, Swiss Cottage, St John's Wood, Primrose Hill and the surrounding area. The nearest stations are Finchley Road (7mins walk) Jubilee/met lines, Hampstead (11mins walk) northern line, and the Frognal & Finchley Overground (4mins walk).
I can also travel to the students home, providing it is within a short commute.
For the overseas courses I travel anywhere worldwide depending on availability.
- When are you available?
- I am available for one to one tuition from 7:30am to 9pm Mondays to Thursdays, Fridays 7:30am to 7pm. Saturdays and Sundays 8am to 7pm. In some cases where we cannot find a mutual time I can help you find the right tutor. I recruit and train the Hampstead & Frognal Maths Tutors.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All levels 7+ 11+ 13+ KS3 + GCSE+ IGCSE+ A-Level + Further + STEP + AEA + OXBRIDGE + Overseas States SAT's
I also provide coaching for gifted and talented pupils in Olympiad and Mathematics challenge training. I can offer a discount for this if there are two pupils or for block bookings.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 7+, 11+ entrance examinations, 13+ common entrance, GCSE, IGCSE, A-level, IB, AEA, STEP
American SAT exams
mathematical challenges and Olympiad preparation
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- CRB is enhanced up to date (2012) and can be produced on request.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- online lessons are undertaken via Skype
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a member of the Mathematical Association & the UK Mathematics Trust
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Having a solid background in mathematics and financial mathematics from the University of Southampton I went onto to train at Sussex University for the mathematics PGCE, and studied for the MRES/PgDip course in mathematics through the Professional and Education Studies Faculty at King's College London.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have taught many students and some of them made significant achievements - see below.
Andrew achieved the top maths score for Eton out of 10 other students who applied from the top North London prep. He has an offer for Eton 2016 entry. In the maths test at Eton he scored 93% (the highest in his 'top' prep school).
One of my students, George is in year 7. I was teaching him since July 2011, and he has been offered 13+ places at both UCS and Highgate.
James is in year 6 and has offers from HABS, City of London, and Highgate.
Elizabeth took further maths A-level last year and successfully went to Cambridge to study Physics.
Ben failed his AS maths before seeing me for help with the retake. He re-sat all of the modules with my guidance, achieved an A, and went to his first choice university (Warwick).
Philip who attended a state school scored top 20 for early entry to City of London Boys' year 6 in 2012.
Emily who was attending an international school applied for Channing, NLCS, and City. She accepted a place at City
Alex achieved a grade A in his Financial Economics module whilst studying at Oxford in 2012.
With only 25 places available for 150 applicants to Highgate Rupert (who attended a prep) was very pleased get an offer for 2013 year 9 13+ entry.
Rohit attended a state school and was offered 11+ places at all schools applied for including Merchant Taylor's, Habs, City and John Lyons (scholarship)
Jim passed the Westminster Challenge and struggled with the maths before tuition started. He is attending from 2013.
Harry started having lessons with me in June 2012, and we prepared for City Boys and Highgate. He decided to opt for Highgate for its reputable maths department. He then started to prepare for maths challenge and Olympiad. Through further coaching he was able to make a significant contribution to his Maths challenge team. Harry's team are through to the final.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Learning mathematics is like climbing mountains - they both require determination and perseverance, and the sense of achievement in mastering both is extremely satisfying. Let me be your guide and I will help you achieve what you thought was never possible.
Send a message to Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more