Find UK Tuition
Online Early Years Education Tutors / Early Years Education Tuition
Read more about Early Years Education
See below for Online Early Years Education Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Early Years Education Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Early Years Education Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Sara Wein36||Edgware, London, HA8|
|Dr. Gaby Henze||Woodford Green, IG8|
|Spanish Tutor MK||Milton Keynes, MK4|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|West's Coaching Service||Oxford, OX2|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Nicholas Parkinson||South East London, SE26|
|Rosemary S L Beard||Sutton, SM2|
|Mary Thompson||South London, SW16|
|Cheryl M||Merton, SW19|
|Miss Olubi||Northolt, Ealing, UB5|
|Emma K L Taylor (MA RCA)||W8 London, W8|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Early Years Education
- Personal Message
- An experienced & popular private tutor based in West London. I help students to succeed in national examinations such as the 11+, GCSE and A Levels. I'm also the author of Clever Comprehension & Excellent English: 11+ Reading & Writing Practice.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Entrance Exams (7+, 11+ & 13+ exams including interview coaching)
English (EFL, Reading, Writing, Proofreading, Essay writing, 11+, 7+, KS1, KS2 & GCSE)
Maths (KS1, KS2, 7+ and 11+)
Independent school and university entrance preparation. (Including interview practice, elocution, accent reduction, proofreading and personal statement writing)
Sociology (GCSE & A level)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- University of Durham
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am an experienced, full-time tutor and have several years of tutoring experience.
Furthermore, I taught English as a Foreign Language at one of the world's largest language schools.
Teaching students from such a variety of academic & cultural backgrounds has given me the opportunity to work with children and adults from across the world.
Many parents have praised me for my ability to engage my students whilst simultaneously achieving optimal academic results. For example, my 11+ students have obtained places at some of the city's most sough-after and competitive schools.
- How much do you charge?
- £20ph for my 11+ intensive revision course starting in August. Please contact me for an early bird discount.
*On average my prices are £40 per hour excluding transportation.
* The cost of lessons is reduced to £35 per hour if students/parents pay 4 weeks in advance.
*I teach mostly from home but can commute to various parts of London such as Hampstead, Ealing, Acton, Notting Hill and Harrow depending on availability.
*My prices for group tuition (2 or more students at a time) are £20 per child, per hour.
*I am able to provide online tuition lessons through Skype or a virtual online classroom. You can choose to have either a one-to-one online lesson or a group lesson- whichever you prefer.
*Online tuition includes email support, telephone conversations, marking of homework/coursework and feedback.
*Priority is given to students who book 2 hours or more per week or who pay at least 4 weeks in advance.
*PLEASE NOTE that I am fully booked for several months in advance. It's best to contact me early to avoid disappointment.
- Where do you teach?
- During non-peak periods (e.g. June-August) I am able to teach a handful of students in their homes (depending on location and availability)
*Areas that I can commute to include: Sudbury, Wembley, Alperton, Acton, Yeading, Hampstead, Kensington, Notting Hill, Shepherd's Bush & Chiswick.
*Areas near my home include: Ruislip, Northolt, Harrow, Greenford, Southall, Ealing, Hanwell, Hayes, Hillingdon, Ickenham and Perivale.
*If you'd like me to teach lessons at your home please note that there is an additional transportation fee of between £5-10.
I also teach online through Skype and through a professional virtual classroom. I able to therefore teach one-to-one and group lessons online.
Online lessons start at £20 per hour and allow students to learn conveniently in their own home. Furthermore, I can provide assistance with
essay writing, proofreading, coursework and university applications through email/online or phone support.
Please contact me to discuss your needs.
- When are you available?
- *NEW: 11+ intensive revision course starts this summer- please message me for further details and an early bird discount.
PLEASE NOTE that I am currently fully booked for one:to:one lessons and have a waiting list.
Due to demand, I am now offering intensive revision courses to a limited number of students. These will include intensive, one-to-one or small group revision lessons for 1-2 weeks before exams. Please contact me for further details and prices.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I have experience tutoring children and adults of varying abilities.
Furthermore, I have experience teaching pupils with special educational needs (including autism and dyslexia) as well as gifted and talented students.
One of my strengths as a tutor is my ability to adapt to meet the needs of the student and my commitment to providing all of my clients with an excellent service.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 7+, 11+ & 13+ exams
GCSE English & Sociology
A Level Sociology
EFL (English as a Foreign Language)
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have an enhanced CRB certificate.
I am happy to provide copies and to provide references as well.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am happy to tutor online tutoring via Skype (or a suitable alternative); lessons include email support for homework, past paper practice and coursework feedback. Online tuition is brilliant because it allows the student to learn anywhere, whether that be at home or on holiday. Furthermore it is cost-effective and highly efficient.
I am able to provide help with proofreading, personal statement writing and coursework through email communication.
Online tuition starts at just £15ph.
I am also able to mark papers and provide email consultations.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- 7+, 11+ Results 2011 and 2012
100% success rate!
7+, 11+ and 13+ results (2012): All of my students obtained places at top Grammar and private schools including The Royal Grammar School, Haberdasher's Aske's, St Paul's, Henrietta Barnet and St Bernard's. The average score for my students who sat the Buckinghamshire 11+ exams was 130/141! (92%)
A level results 2012
44% of students were awarded grades A*/A
72% awarded grades A*-B
*All of my A Level (A2) students secured places at first choice universities that included Bristol, Warwick, Exeter, LSE and Imperial.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- My message is to be focused, work hard and remember that everything that you do now will pay off in due course.
Always persist and commit yourself fully to achieving excellence in all that you do.
Send a message to Miss Olubi
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more