Find UK Tuition
Online Early Years Education Tutors / Early Years Education Tuition
Read more about Early Years Education
See below for Online Early Years Education Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Early Years Education Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Early Years Education Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jayne Carmichael Norrie BMus||Aberdeen, AB11|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Samantha Pettifer||London, E15|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Dr. Gaby Henze||Woodford Green, IG8|
|Sara Wein36||Leeds, LS17|
|Spanish Tutor MK||Milton Keynes, MK4|
|Elisabetta_V||East Finchley, N2|
|Leire Barrera||North London, N16|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, SE14|
|Diana Campos||Crystal Palace, SE20|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Nicholas Parkinson||South East London, SE26|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Esmee CSM||London, SW7|
|Mary Thompson||South London, SW16|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Emma K L Taylor (MA RCA)||W8 London, W8|
|Maria Rumney||Malvern, WR14|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Early Years Education
- Personal Message
- I offer a professional, friendly service for all ages, in the fields of Maths and English (and Horticulture). I set a learning plan when meeting the new learner, and we work towards set goals to strengthen ability.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Mathematics from KS1 to Higher GCSE and English Language/Literature from KS1 to Higher GCSE. I have also worked with an IELTS learner and can help ESOL learners.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA (Hons) in Education (2006)
Level 2 certificate for Adult Learner support (English and ESOL)
Safeguarding children and young people (2010)
Advanced Level English 2000
Level 5 Additional Diploma in Teaching Mathematics in the Lifelong Learning Sector
The Further and Adult Education Teachers' Certificate
MU123 Discovering Mathematics - Open University
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching since 1999 in various establishments from Further Education, Adult Education and I taught some classes within 3 Primary schools. I have taught in the areas of Maths, English, Horticulture, Family learning (teaching school methods of Maths and English to parents), some I.T and general studies. I have worked with learners whose first language is not English. I have taught pre-school children to mature learners and find the mixture challenging and interesting.
I have been tutoring since 2011 as my main form of work, and in that time, I have taught KS2-3 Maths & English, KS4 - GCSE Maths & English, IELTS and ESOL. I also have one KS1 learner to help with his reading.
- How much do you charge?
- £20 per hour, and may include some petrol charge if the learner lives some distance from Burton. Some discount for groups- would need to discuss beforehand.
- Where do you teach?
- Teach from home and travel to the student for lessons. I live in Burton on Trent, Staffordshire - willing to travel in Derby/Ashby de la Zouch/Moira/Swadlincote and surrounding areas of Derbyshire and Leicestershire.
- When are you available?
- I work Monday to Saturdays, during the day and evenings. Please contact for day/ times availability as I have long standing sessions and things may change as new requests come in for tutoring. I also teach during the summer holidays and for those no longer in formal education but wish to continue their studies during the summer.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- My learners have ranged from 5 year olds to those over 60 years old. KS1/KS2/KS3/KS4 and adult learners. Foundation & Higher GCSE Mathematics and English.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I have a skype account for online tutoring
Send a message to Ruth Farrell
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more