Find UK Tuition
Online Early Years Education Tutors / Early Years Education Tuition
Read more about Early Years Education
See below for Online Early Years Education Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Early Years Education Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Early Years Education Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Jo Anne Newson||woking, GU22|
|Dr. Gaby Henze||Woodford Green, IG8|
|Silvina83||Faversham, Kent, ME13|
|Leire Barrera||North East London, N1|
|Elisabetta_V||East Finchley, N2|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Rachel Ger||London, NW7|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Diana Campos||Crystal Palace, SE26|
|Nicholas Parkinson||South East London, SE26|
|Esmee CSM||London, SW1|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Rachel deG||Putney, SW15|
|Mary Thompson||South London, SW16|
|Fan Fan Wong||South Wimbledon, SW19|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, W1|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Maria Rumney||Malvern, WR14|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Early Years Education
- Personal Message
- I am a popular private tutor based in West London and I specialise in helping students to succeed in school entrance exams such as the 7+, 11+ & 13+. I'm also the author of Clever Comprehension & Excellent English 11+.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Entrance exams for private and grammar schools including the 5+, 7+, 11+ & 13+ exams.
English (Early Years-GCSE)
Maths (KS1 and 2)
Independent school and university entrance preparation. (Including interview practice, elocution, accent reduction, proofreading and personal statement writing)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Graduate of Durham University.
A Level qualifications in Classical Civilisation, English Literature, Religious Studies and Sociology.
10 GCSE qualifications-A*-C including English, Maths and Double Science.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Over the years, I have helped hundreds of students to increase their confidence, study more effectively and achieve stellar examination results. Furthermore, I previously taught English (EFL) at the world's largest and most established language school.
Teaching students from such a variety of academic & cultural backgrounds has given me the opportunity to work with children and adults from across the world and I have been praised for my ability to engage students, achieve optimal academic results and make a positive impact in the lives of my students and their families.
I hold weekly tuition courses for primary level English and 11-Plus exam preparation. The next course begins on October 24th and will be held on Saturday mornings in Ealing (W7).
- How much do you charge?
- *GROUP LESSONS (£700 per term)
To be held on Saturday mornings in Ealing (from October 24th 2014) . Class sizes are small and students receive tailored and bespoke tuition. Contact me for further details.
Classes in the area Hampstead/Camden area will begin shortly. Please visit my website (using the link above) to apply for upcoming learning programmes.
One-to-one tuition (£55 per hour) at the student's home.
Online tuition (£37 per hour).
- Where do you teach?
- Due to my busy schedule, I can only teach a limited number of one-to-one students.
However, I have travelled to students in areas including: Ealing, Hanwell, Acton, Uxbridge, Harrow, Hayes, Ickenham, Ruislip, Greenford, Southall, Primrose Hill, Mayfair, Kensington, Fulham, Hammersmith, Chelsea, Chiswick, Turnham Green and Richmond.
I am also able to travel to students who live abroad and work with them for one or two weeks intensively in order to help them to prepare for their examinations.
- When are you available?
- I have the following slots available:
Tuesdays from 10am-4pm (for online or one-to-one lessons). Ideal for international students or adults who would like English tuition during the day.
Mondays from 10am-4pm
Saturdays (group tuition lessons available for Primary English and 11+ exam preparation).
Please feel free to contact me to discuss your needs.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Ages 5-11 (Primary level English and Mathematics)
Ages 15-18 (GCSE/ A Level)
5+, 7+, 11+, 13+ school entrance exams
Ages 14-18 (GCSE English)
Aged 18 and above (EFL for adults who'd like to learn English)
One of my strengths as a tutor is my ability to adapt to meet the needs of the student and my commitment to providing all of my clients with an excellent service. Furthermore, I have experience teaching pupils with special educational needs (including autism and dyslexia) as well as gifted and talented students.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 7+, 11+, 13+ school entrance exams.
EFL (English as a Foreign Language)
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I do.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am happy to tutor online tutoring via Google+ or Skype. Online tuition lessons include email support for homework, past paper practice and coursework feedback.
I am able to provide help with proofreading, personal statement writing and coursework feedback through email communication.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- University of Durham.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Nearly all of my students have obtained places at top grammar and private schools including The Royal Grammar School, QE Boys, Haberdasher's Aske's, City of London Boys, St Paul's, Harrow School, Henrietta Barnet and St Bernard's. The average score for my students who sat the Buckinghamshire 11+ exams in 2012 was 130/141. The pass mark was 121. One of my students scored an incredible 154 points!
11-Plus results 2013
97% of my students passed the 11+ exams including those who sat the new Durham University CEM papers for Slough and Buckinghamshire.
11-Plus results 2010-2012
100% of my students passed the 11+ exams. This was before the introduction of the new CEM exam.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- My message for students is that they should always be focused, work hard and remember that everything that you do now will pay off in due course.
Always persist and commit yourself fully to achieving excellence in all that you do.
Send a message to Miss Olubi
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more