Find UK Tuition
Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutors / Elocution/ Accent Reduction Lessons
Read more about Elocution/ Accent Reduction
See below for Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Elocution/ Accent Reduction Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Birmingham, B29|
|Helen Hendrickson Elocution||birmingham, B79|
|Ric Morris||Brighton, BN3|
|Fiona Battisby||Henbury, Bristol, BS10|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Susan Nataly Coombes||London and herts, EC2|
|Andy Aroditis||ILFORD, LONDON, IG1|
|Ann Adlem||Hitchin, LU2|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Amber Armitage||London, N5|
|Isabel Nieves||Crouch End, N8|
|Izo FitzRoy||London, N15|
|Joanne Singer||LONDON,, N22|
|Liam O'Sullivan||Northampton, NN16|
|Pauline Midwinter||Barsham, NR34|
|Lucienne Sharpe||Bognor Regis, PO22|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Lindsey Pearson||Ealing, TW8|
|Benjamin Maeurer||London, TW10|
|Emily Taylor (formerly Smith)||Mayfair, London, W1|
|Rachel Preece||Kensington, London, W14|
|James Gregory Voice||Lichfield, WS15|
|Maureen Theaker||Wolverhampton, WV1|
|Karon Rickatson||York/ East Riding, YO41|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Elocution/ Accent Reduction
- Personal Message
I'm looking forward to meeting with you and working with you soon! I always make sure to adjust my curriculum to your needs because I want you to get as much out of your lessons as possible.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Lyric Diction (Italian, Latin, French, German, Greek, Spanish, English)
Voice (Jazz, Pop, Classical, etc.)
Music Theory (O and A-Level)
Accent Reduction for non-native speakers.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I graduated in the top 5 of my year and received a full scholarship for both my B.Mus. and M.Mus. from the Juilliard School.
I'm honoured to be a recipient of the prestigious Novick Career Advancement Grant.
Recently, I received a scholarship from the Leventis Foundation.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 12 years of music-related experience (initially as a pianist and later as a singer) and have performed internationally in over 15 roles at a professional level.
I graduated in the top 5 of my year and received a full scholarship for both my Bachelor of Music & Master of Music degrees.
I hold dual Cypriot and French citizenship and was raised in a trilingual environment.
My YouTube channel is currently at >140,000 views.
- How much do you charge?
- The first half-hour lesson is free.
Additional lessons are priced as:
Accent Reduction/Diction: £30 hr.
Voice Lesson: £40 hr /£30 30mins
Lyric Diction (French, Italian, Spanish, German, Greek, English): £30 hr / £20 30mins
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my house in Ilford, but I also teach at Jacques Samuel Pianos on Edgware Road (Zone 1)
Jaques Samuel Pianos Ltd.
142 Edgware Road
London W2 2DZ
I can also teach at students' homes, if that's easier for the student, for an additional fee.
- When are you available?
- Mostly Sundays - Tuesdays, but my schedule is quite flexible, so feel free to contact me and we'll arrange a lesson time between us.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach complete beginners as well as very advanced students.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Music GCSE O and A-levels
Conservatory (audition preparation)
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have the Cypriot equivalent and I'm in the process of getting one here in the UK as well.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Once we arrange a time that's convenient for both of us we can use Skype to have our lesson.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a founding member of the Cyprus Opera Organisation
- Where and with whom did you train?
- At Juilliard I worked with Dr. Robert C. White Jr. for my Masters, and David Clatworthy for my Bachelors.
At home in Cyprus I've worked with Tsveta Christoforou and Soná Gargaloyan.
Here in the UK I work with John Wakefield.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I recently had the privilege to teach Greece's X-Factor winner Harry Antoniou.
My students range in ability from very advanced to complete beginner.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Just be open! I've been studying what I do since I was 16 (so it's been more than 12 years now) and I'm still learning new things.
You'd be surprised how much you can learn in an hour!
Send a message to Andy Aroditis
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more