Find UK Tuition
Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutors / Elocution/ Accent Reduction Lessons
Read more about Elocution/ Accent Reduction
See below for Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Elocution/ Accent Reduction Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Birmingham, B29|
|Helen Hendrickson Elocution||birmingham, B79|
|Ric Morris||Brighton, BN3|
|Fiona Battisby||Henbury, Bristol, BS10|
|Sarah Davies||Belfast, BT6|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Luke Nicholson||London, E11|
|Susan Nataly Coombes||London and herts, EC2|
|Ann Adlem||Hitchin, LU2|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Benjamin Maeurer||London, N8|
|Isabel Nieves||Crouch End, N8|
|Izo FitzRoy||London, N15|
|Liam O'Sullivan||Northampton, NN16|
|Andy Aroditis||London, Camden, NW1|
|Lucienne Sharpe||Bognor Regis, PO22|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Gary Horner||South London, SE22|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Tricia Etherton||Southend on Sea, SS9|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Maureen Theaker||England, TF10|
|Linda Walden||Tunbridge Wells, TN3|
|Pauline Midwinter||Ashford, TN23|
|Lindsey Pearson||Ealing, TW8|
|Emily F Smith||Mayfair, London, W1|
|Oskar Czerniawski||London, W4|
|Rachel Preece||Kensington, London, W14|
|James Gregory Speech||Staffordshire, WS15|
|Karon Rickatson||York/ East Riding, YO41|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Elocution/ Accent Reduction
- Personal Message
- I am an Oxford graduate with four years of experience with IELTS preparation. I also have seven years' experience with general English teaching, specialising in EAP and literature.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- IELTS, Academic Writing, General English, British and American literature. Besides teaching overseas students, I can also prepare native English speakers who need a high score in IELTS as part of their visa requirements for emigration to Australia, New Zealand, Canada and other countries. I speak Polish fluently, remember some French from my A-levels and have a foundation in Mandarin and can use this knowledge to improve my English teaching for speakers of these languages.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold an MA (Oxon.) in English Literature and Language from Brasenose College, University of Oxford (Upper second class honours degree). In 2002, I gained my CELTA from International House in Madrid and became a full-time English teacher from 2006, specialising since then in literature and academic English. In 2009, I qualified as an IELTS examiner. Since 2011, I have been working on my Delta qualification, with an EAP specialism, and I will complete it in August 2013.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have seven years of experience with teaching, and this has included every age group from kindergarten to adult learners, and every level from complete beginners to advanced students. I have taught speaking, reading, writing (both remedial and academic), literature and drama. Since 2011, I have worked as an IELTS tutor, and have successfully brought the speaking levels of several students up by a half band, a full band, and, in one case, by one and a half bands. Such success is of course dependent on the student’s own hard work and a willingness to undertake an intensive series of lessons.
- How much do you charge?
- I offer new students a free half-hour face-to-face consultation, to assess their needs and abilities. Once we have met, I can recommend the number of hours he/she should undertake; the general rule for IELTS is 4-6 hours per week, depending on their initial level and their willingness to self-study in their own time. IELTS classes are £35 per hour. Academic writing classes are £30 per hour. Elocution lessons are also £30 per hour. General English classes are £25 per hour. British and American Literature are £20 per hour. For classes of up to three students, I am willing to charge the same and allow the students to split the cost. Classes should be paid at the beginning of each class, but there will be a charge if a student cancels a class on the day when it should take place. Cancelling the night before is acceptable. Blocks of hours can be booked and paid for in advance, at reduced price - please ask me for details.
- Where do you teach?
- I am willing to travel to students’ homes within Zones 1 to 3 in London. Alternatively, we can meet in a centrally located cafeteria.
- When are you available?
- I am flexible on days and times, as this is agreed individually with each student.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Over 18s, all levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- No, not needed for teaching adults.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- After contact is established, I will pass on my Skype address. The same charges apply as my face-to-face classes, but payment in advance would be required.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- CELTA International House, Madrid
IELTS British Council, Beijing
Delta International House, London
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have recently returned to London from China, but I am still in touch with some of my successful students both there and in the USA, where they have now begun their studies.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I do not ask for payment in advance because I am confident that I have the expertise, experience and ability to make lessons which are both enjoyable and useful enough for students to ask for more. You can judge for yourself with a free half-hour consultation.
Send a message to Oskar Czerniawski
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more