Find UK Tuition
Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutors / Elocution/ Accent Reduction Lessons
Read more about Elocution/ Accent Reduction
See below for Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Elocution/ Accent Reduction Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Birmingham, B29|
|Helen Hendrickson Elocution||birmingham, B79|
|Ric Morris||Brighton, BN3|
|Fiona Battisby||Henbury, Bristol, BS10|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Susan Nataly Coombes||London and herts, EC2|
|Andy Aroditis||ILFORD, LONDON, IG1|
|Ann Adlem||Hitchin, LU2|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Benjamin Maeurer||London, N8|
|Isabel Nieves||Crouch End, N8|
|Izo FitzRoy||London, N15|
|Joanne Singer||LONDON, N22|
|Liam O'Sullivan||Northampton, NN16|
|Lucienne Sharpe||Bognor Regis, PO22|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Tricia Etherton||Southend on Sea, SS9|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Linda Walden||Tunbridge Wells, TN3|
|Pauline Midwinter||Ashford, TN23|
|Amber Armitage||Hastings, TN34|
|Lindsey Pearson||Ealing, TW8|
|Emily F Smith||Mayfair, London, W1|
|Luke Nicholson||London, W1|
|Rachel Preece||Kensington, London, W14|
|Maureen Theaker||Wolverhampton, WV1|
|Karon Rickatson||York/ East Riding, YO41|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Elocution/ Accent Reduction
- Personal Message
- I am a friendly and enthusiastic tutor, I like to get results and hope to help you with your speech and communication. I am now completely booked up and will be able to take new students in August. If this suits you please do get in touch!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I specialise in teaching elocution as well as accent softening/ reduction. I work with both adults and children I am a fully qualified Speech and Language Therapist. I also practice working with adults with speech, language and communication difficulties. To find out more about me and my services you can check out my website www.accent-elocution.com
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BSc (Hons) in Speech and Language Therapy and qualified in 2003. Since then I have completed many post graduate courses relating to speech, language and communication including: -Multiple courses related to motor speech disorders -Lee Silverman Voice Training (LSVT) -Brief Therapy (Solution focused therapy) -Training in Social Skills
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have worked as a Speech and Language Therapist for the last ten years providing 1:1 therapy for both adults and children. I have worked with a variety of different people and a variety of different speech and language difficulties including stammering, difficulties with social skills and building confidence in communicating. More recently I have branched out in to providing elocution and accent softening. A large part of my training has been the study of phonetics and phonology. I am able to analyse speech sounds in order to help you to produce the accent you wish as well as making use of my training in social skills and solution focused therapy in order to help you build confidence in speaking.
- How much do you charge?
- I offer a free consultation, this can be over coffee or if easier over Skype or FaceTime. This gives us a chance to get to know each other as well as for me to gain an idea of what you would like to achieve in the sessions. It also allows me to listen to your speech and therefore provide you with an approximation of how many sessions you are likely to need.
I offer three different packages which have been created as a result of feedback from my students. You can check out my brand new website www.accent-elocution.com to find out more!
- Where do you teach?
- I am able to carry out sessions in a clinic room within central London. I also have connections with South London and Brighton and therefore clinic rooms could be booked there also. I am also able to offer sessions online over Skype or FaceTime.
- When are you available?
- I am available during working hours Monday-Friday. Evenings and weekends are also possible, please call to discuss.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I generally work with adults but have experience of working with all ages
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am able to use Skype or FaceTime in order to carry out sessions. You can book in advance to ensure the session fits in with your working day or can be carried out in the evening or at the weekends.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- For my work practicing as a Speech and Language Therapist I belong to the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT) as well as The Health Professions Council (HPC). ▼
- Where and with whom did you train?
- The University of Manchester University College London London College of Public Speaking
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Speech and communication is a huge interest for me (hence my chosen career path!) I love what I do and will do my best to help you to be able to use your voice the way you wish to as well as help you to feel more confident in the way that you speak. I aim to tailor the session to how you learn and to what interests you.