Find UK Tuition
Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutors / Elocution/ Accent Reduction Lessons
Read more about Elocution/ Accent Reduction
See below for Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Elocution/ Accent Reduction Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Birmingham, B29|
|Helen Hendrickson Elocution||birmingham, B79|
|Ric Morris||Brighton, BN3|
|Fiona Battisby||Henbury, Bristol, BS10|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Susan Nataly Coombes||London and herts, EC2|
|Andy Aroditis||ILFORD, LONDON, IG1|
|Ann Adlem||Hitchin, LU2|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Benjamin Maeurer||London, N8|
|Isabel Nieves||Crouch End, N8|
|Izo FitzRoy||London, N15|
|Joanne Singer||LONDON, N22|
|Liam O'Sullivan||Northampton, NN16|
|Lucienne Sharpe||Bognor Regis, PO22|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Tricia Etherton||Southend on Sea, SS9|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Linda Walden||Tunbridge Wells, TN3|
|Pauline Midwinter||Ashford, TN23|
|Amber Armitage||Hastings, TN34|
|Lindsey Pearson||Ealing, TW8|
|Emily Taylor (formerly Smith)||Mayfair, London, W1|
|Luke Nicholson||London, W1|
|Rachel Preece||Kensington, London, W14|
|James Gregory Voice||Lichfield, WS15|
|Maureen Theaker||Wolverhampton, WV1|
|Karon Rickatson||York/ East Riding, YO41|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Elocution/ Accent Reduction
- Personal Message
- Your interest in Spanish tuition may be due to exams, a university course, visiting relatives, an audition, or the unique Spanish sense of humour - I'll help you prepare for all of that. I enjoy teaching and will make sure you enjoy your progress!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Spanish beginners, conversation, GCSE and A-Level exams, Spanish for university students or mature Adults. I also do translations, proof-reading, and accent coaching.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Licenciatura en Derecho- Universidad Autonoma de Madrid. Diploma in Translation- Westminster University. English- Spanish, Spanish- English. DPSI- Institute of Linguists.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Teaching year 7 to A-Level: Teaching Spanish. Since 1996 until now, I have been private tutoring up to A-Level and University, Spanish conversation, translation, proof-reading, accent coaching.
- How much do you charge?
- £35 for 60 minutes
£30 for 45 minutes
When requested, I tutor two or three maximum in one session. Price per person:
£25 per person / 60 minutes
£20 per person / 45 minutes
Online tutoring (skype or telephone):
£30 / 60 min
£25 / 45 min
£5 travel expenses - North London
- Where do you teach?
- Students are taught at home in Crouch End or off site if local
- When are you available?
- I'm quite flexible. Every now and then I travel to visit family and friends in Madrid. On such an occasion we could consider to do a lesson over Skype.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Any age and any level, at school up to A-Level, University students and my youngest student so far is just 11 and the oldest is 65.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Any exams, GCSE, A-Level, written/oral exams, university exams, translations, presentations, papers, essays, projects, auditions
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- DBS updated March 2014 - present
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Skype or telephone if needed
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Institute Linguists - in process
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My students come from a variety of different secondary schools who prepare for GCSE’s and A levels. Others are adults who need and want to learn Spanish for a variety of reasons. The majority of students come to my home address. Testimonial - "I have been studying with Isabel for a year and a half and I have noticed significant improvement in my Spanish translation, speaking and overall grammar. She is a fantastic tutor and has really helped me survive my GCSE's. She makes the lessons fun and easy to understand. I've never been so confident in my Spanish ability"
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- In 1996 I moved from Madrid (my home town) to London and have been teaching the Spanish language since the birth of my son in 2002. Prior to this, I had worked as a Lawyer in Madrid and as a Headhunter in London. I am currently preparing my DPSI of legal interpretation at the Institute of Linguists and my 11 year old son is already fluent in Spanish. I find language and communication to be a key strength of mine and I enjoy teaching very much. I am more than happy to help you prepare for any exam, help you (from a teacher's point of view) to focus and organize your studies in order to be well prepared. Obviously, there is much more to a language than its main tools of vocabulary and grammar. There is also much more to Spain... well, you know the stereotypes! I believe that it’s important to help you to enjoy the lessons as you progress and stay motivated and confident.
Send a message to Isabel Nieves
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more