Find UK Tuition
Online Fashion and Textiles Tutors / Fashion and Textiles Tuition
Read more about Fashion and Textiles
See below for Online Fashion and Textiles Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Fashion and Textiles Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Fashion and Textiles Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Architecture Tutor in London||London, N1|
|Esmee CSM||London, SW1|
|Emma K L Taylor RCA SuperTutor||SW1 London, SW3|
|Ray French||Southall, UB5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Fashion and Textiles
- Personal Message
- I have over 25 years experience working within the fashion industry on many levels, and now I am passing on my knowledge and skills to help others.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I offer short courses in pattern cutting for men's & ladies wear, plus stretch wear & basic sewing skills.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Fully trained PTLLS Level 4,
Gerber pattern cutting,
Pattern cutting B/TEC Level 2.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Over 25 years + working for very noted high end designers, and also owning and running my own design clothing shop.
- How much do you charge?
- - Prices start from £30 per hour plus travel cost to the client's location. I also offer short module courses as a package price i.e. clients who want to learn how to design, make and sew men's or ladies shirts. I can tailor a module for you, which can work out cheaper.
- Modules normally last for 12-15 hours and at the end of the course you will be able to cut and make the garment.
Contact me for more information on the subjects. Discount on group bookings are available.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from my studio at home which is located near Southall.
I also teach at the client's location and I'm willing to travel outside of London which will include travelling expenses.
- When are you available?
- Available Mon - Sat from 9am -8:30 pm
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 16+ upwards no upper age limits
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Pattern Cutting: btecCertificate ( if needed)
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Not yet, but if needed it can be obtained.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I email short video clips of the course work to help the student if they are having trouble understanding.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- London School of Fashion.
Send a message to Ray French
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more