Find UK Tuition
Online Fashion and Textiles Tutors / Fashion and Textiles Tuition
Read more about Fashion and Textiles
See below for Online Fashion and Textiles Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Fashion and Textiles Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Fashion and Textiles Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Architecture Tutor in London||London, N1|
|Ezinma Mbonu||London, N19|
|London Art Portfolio||Tower Bridge Road, SE1|
|Esmee CSM||London, SW1|
|Nikita Wang||West London, W6|
|Emma K L Taylor (MA RCA)||W8 London, W8|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Fashion and Textiles
- Personal Message
- My specialisms are fashion design research methods, design development, colour story development, fabric story development, observational drawing, fashion illustration, and portfolio presentation.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Fashion Design BA
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA (Hons) Fashion Womenswear Central St. Martins, University of the Arts
MA (RCA) Fashion Womenswear Royal College of Art
MA (Lond) Social Anthropology
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching Fashion design at degree level for close to eight years. I have worked at a variety of London universities as a senior lecturer. I currently work as a 1st year tutor helping students to acquire new skills and improve on their own skills to a level suitable for higher education. The 1st year is a year of transition which involves a steep learning curve - all fashion courses are fast-paced, and receiving private tuition can make all the difference.
- How much do you charge?
- £60 per hour + travel
- Where do you teach?
- I am pretty flexible. Depending on distance I can teach from home or at the student's home.
- When are you available?
- Am available on evenings and weekends
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- From age 18. Entry level to degree course - Year 0, Year 1
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Fashion Design BA
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a fellow at the Higher Education Academy
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Central St. Martins, University of the Arts - Professor Wendy Dagworthy, Howard Tangye
Royal College of Art - Professor Wendy Dagworthy
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Part of your journey will be about finding a way to express your ideas creatively on paper - and the journey starts here.
Send a message to Ezinma Mbonu
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more