Find UK Tuition
Online Fashion and Textiles Tutors / Fashion and Textiles Tuition
Read more about Fashion and Textiles
See below for Online Fashion and Textiles Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Fashion and Textiles Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Fashion and Textiles Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Tiffany Hill||Huddersfield, HD6|
|Architecture Tutor in London||London, N1|
|Esmee CSM||London, SW1|
|Emma K L Taylor RCA SuperTutor||SW1 London, SW3|
|Ray French||Southall, UB5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Fashion and Textiles
- Personal Message
- Call 07473938605 Monday to Sunday 9 am to 12 pm. I am an Architecture and Design tutor in London. Please get in touch!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- - Architectural and interior design - Concept development and design methodology, architectural visualization and presentation skills.
- AutoCAD Windows and MAC, Revit, 3DS Max from beginners to advanced 2D drawing, architectural drawing, 3D modeling and rendering.
- Rhino and 3dmax modelling and rendering with Vray.
- Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop.
Call me : 07473938605
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold a MA Interior Architecture
BA Hons degree in Architecture and RIBA Part I (2008) Plus Diploma in Architecture RIBA Part II (2012)
BS in Electronics
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Teaching Autocad and 3ds max in Architecture as an Architecture tutor from the last 6 years now.
MA Interior design and Architecture
I have been teaching design software for more than 6 years, in Universities, private educational institutions and as an one-to-one tutor.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £25/hour for 1 to 1 tuition sessions.
For group of 2 normally charge £50/hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I am based in London and I teach in my office, based in North London and South London.
- When are you available?
- 7 Days a week 9am to 8pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- From 12 to any age
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am available for online tutoring through skype or email.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I taught myself and studied at university.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Almost all of them are University students and half of them have already got jobs.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I teach Architecture and Interior design in a way that you learn software such as AutoCAD, Revit, 3DS MAX, VRAY, Photoshop and you are also done with your project in the end. I make sure that you meet your deadlines and I check your tutor's feedback as I go. My phone and email are open 24/7 for students to contact me.
Send a message to Architecture Tutor in London
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more