Find UK Tuition
Online Fashion and Textiles Tutors / Fashion and Textiles Tuition
Read more about Fashion and Textiles
See below for Online Fashion and Textiles Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Fashion and Textiles Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Fashion and Textiles Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Ezinma Mbonu||London, N19|
|Esmee CSM||London, SW7|
|Nikita Wang||Hammersmith, W6|
|Emma K L Taylor (MA RCA)||W8 London, W8|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Fashion and Textiles
- Personal Message
- Easy to start, happy to learn and enjoy the result. Learning is a pleasant process when you enjoy studying. You won't feel bored when you learn with me.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach standard, clear Mandarin Chinese
I also teach computer programs Photoshop and Illustrator, fashion design and handcrafts.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Fashion Design, (BA) Beijing Union university,
Fashion Artefact, (MA) London College of Fashion
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 8 years fashion design study background with Illustration, pattern cutting, sewing and handcraft skills.
Fashion sports designer for 5 years in the top one sportswear brand in China.
I use Illustrator and Photoshop to make style sketches, I can also quickly make patterns.
In 2008 I moved to London, and I studied Fashion Artefacts for 3 years and I have been a Fashion Artefact artist for 2 years.
- How much do you charge?
- Mandarin Chinese: £25/ per hour. First one hour is free for demonstration and agreement.
Fashion Design: £30/ per hour. First one hour is free for demonstration and agreement.
Photoshop and Illustrator: £30/ per hour. First one hour is free for demonstration and agreement.
- Where do you teach?
- I am will travel to your place for teaching or we can meet in central london, (Zone 1-2 no charge, Zone 3 - 4 travel expense will be added.)
- When are you available?
- Everyday daytime and evening. (include weekend)
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Kids and Adult are both welcome.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- In process
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- 1. Teaching spoken Mandarin Chinese with a 33 years old office worker. He wants to improve his pronunciation and correct tones.
2. Tutoring intermediate Mandarin Chinese with 32 years old teacher. He wants to improve his chinese grammar.
3. Teaching spoken Mandarin Chinese with 40 years old director. He has an office in Shanghai and he wants to communicate with his Chinese staff.
4. Tutoring Illustrator and photoshop with a 27 years old Fashion designer assistant. She wants to use Illustrator to make fashion sketches quickly for her work.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I know how important it is to have fun while studying. If you believe in yourself, I can help you achieve your goals.
Send a message to Nikita Wang
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more