Find UK Tuition
Online GCSE Ancient Greek Tutors / GCSE Ancient Greek Tuition
Read more about GCSE Ancient Greek
See below for Online GCSE Ancient Greek Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for GCSE Ancient Greek Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online GCSE Ancient Greek Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Mike Lambert||Stratford-on-Avon, CV37|
|Déborah Natanson||Edinburgh, EH8|
|Gayle Smith||Surbiton, London, KT6|
|Joe Hytner||North London, NW6|
|David Pope||Abingdon, OX14|
|Rod Freeman||Wokingham, RG41|
|Thomas Yarrow||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Atticus Cox||Chelsea, London, SW10|
|Tom Spencer||London, SW18|
|A Bell||Teddington, London, TW11|
|Ed Martineau||London, WC2|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Ancient Greek
- Personal Message
- I graduated from Cambridge in 2008, and have been working extensively as a tutor for over 6 years, alongside work in theatre and law.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Maths, Latin and Greek, though will offer other subjects as a secondary focus, for students who require broader curriculum tutoring.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have an MA (Cantab) from Cambridge in Classics; 4As at A-Level in Maths, Latin, Greek and English; 5 As at AS-Level in French, Music, Biology, Chemistry and Physics; all A*s at GCSE; a Distinction in AEA-Level Latin; and a GDL in Law, Distinction.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been working as a private tutor for over six years now.
I have a wealth of experience teaching A-Level Maths, with all exam boards, especially OCR-MEI and Edexcel as the most common; IGCSE and GCSE maths; and maths for Scholarship exams to independent schools, including Eton and Westminster.
I am also hugely experienced, teaching classics at any level, from beginners all the way up to University undergraduate.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £50 per hour across the board.
- Where do you teach?
- I am happy to travel to the homes of my students in many postcodes of South London.
- When are you available?
- I am available Weekday evenings and Sundays, for most of the year round.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I have taught a wide range of ages, from 8 years old all the way up to 50 years old (private interest).
I teach Maths up to Further Maths level, and Latin and Greek to any level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare students for 13+ Common Entrance, Independent School Scholarship, GCSEs, A-Levels, University Entrance, University exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am happy to tutor via skype for any of my students, and have experience in this.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am represented as a tutor by Oxbridge Applications, Keystone Tutors, Bright Young Things and Blue Tutors.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I mostly have trained on the job, but having started over 6 years ago now I am widely experienced in tutoring, though I have attended training sessions and interviews with the agencies I mentioned above.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Last academic year I worked with four scholarship hopefuls, several A-level students, two GCSE students, and a couple of adult interest students.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I hope to be seen as affable, humorous and very patient and I try to create a comfortable atmosphere in all my lessons and I feel I'm quite good at adapting my style for the different needs of different pupils.
Send a message to Thomas Yarrow
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more