Find UK Tuition
Online GCSE Ancient Greek Tutors / GCSE Ancient Greek Tuition
Read more about GCSE Ancient Greek
See below for Online GCSE Ancient Greek Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for GCSE Ancient Greek Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online GCSE Ancient Greek Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Mike Lambert||Stratford-on-Avon, CV37|
|Déborah Natanson||Edinburgh, EH8|
|Gayle Smith||Surbiton, London, KT6|
|Joe Hytner||North London, NW6|
|David Pope||Abingdon, OX14|
|Thomas Yarrow||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Atticus Cox||Chelsea, London, SW10|
|Tom Spencer||London, SW18|
|A Bell||Teddington, London, TW11|
|Ed Martineau||London, WC2|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Ancient Greek
- Personal Message
- I am a current Head of Classics and Head of Sixth Form at a leading independent school. I provide subject tutoring as well as GCSE and A Level guidance as well as university entrance counselling for selective UK universities, notably Oxbridge.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Latin, Greek and Classical Civilisation
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I took my undergraduate degree at Jesus College, Oxford in Latin, Greek and Ancient History. I have a Masters degree from SOAS in Social Anthropology. I also have a foundation certificate in Psychotherqpy and Counselling.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have tutored students in Latin from 11+ upwards including preparation for the King's Scholarship at Eton at 13+, GCSE, A Level, Oxbridge entry and first year undergraduate work. I also tutor Classical Greek across the same age ranges and have most recently seen students through GCSE and A Level. I refurbished a Classics department at a top UK indepenedent boarding school before being recruited to establish a Classics department in Dubai. I also specialise in maximising students chances of success at Oxbridge working on GCSE, AS Level and A2 choices as well as helping students to create the most compelling profiles for application. I have more than doubled the Oxbridge acceptance at two top idepenedent schools.
- How much do you charge?
- I have a flat fee across the age ranges of £40 an hour
- Where do you teach?
- During Christmas, Easter and July and August holidays I tutor in and around Stratford-upon-Avon. The rest of the year I am based in Dubai and either tutor here or online.
- When are you available?
- Available 9-5 during school holidays. Available weekday evenings and Saturdays during term.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 11-21, 11+, 13+, GCSE, AS Level, A2 Level, Oxbridge entry
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 11+, 13+, GCSE, A Level
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Email and Skype depending on the service
Send a message to Mike Lambert
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more