Find UK Tuition
Online GCSE Ancient Greek Tutors / GCSE Ancient Greek Tuition
Read more about GCSE Ancient Greek
See below for Online GCSE Ancient Greek Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for GCSE Ancient Greek Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online GCSE Ancient Greek Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Mike Lambert||Stratford-on-Avon, CV37|
|Déborah Natanson||Edinburgh, EH8|
|Gayle Smith||Surbiton, London, KT6|
|Joe Hytner||North London, NW6|
|David Pope||Abingdon, OX14|
|Rod Freeman||Wokingham, RG41|
|Thomas Yarrow||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Rachel Carter||Hertford, SG13|
|Atticus Cox||Chelsea, London, SW10|
|Maria Tsoumaki||South West London, SW17|
|Tom Spencer||London, SW18|
|A Bell||Teddington, London, TW11|
|Ed Martineau||London, WC2|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Ancient Greek
- Personal Message
- Hi! My name's Ed. I read Classics at Cambridge. I trained at the Bristol Old Vic. I worked as an actor for a couple of years. I now write!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Latin and Ancient Greek. I used to teach English. If you're doing Shakespeare, Chaucer or Milton I would be most interested!
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- - BA (hons) Classics (2:1) at St. John’s College, Cambridge (2006-9)
- 2 year FdA in Professional Acting at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School (2009-11)
- 4 As at A level (History, English, Latin and Maths)
- CRB checked
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I've been teaching five years. I've tutored from PhD down to beginner. I sometimes work in schools. I love Classics! I spend at least two/three hours reading someone every day. I love to teach it. Do have a look at my testimonials.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £50 an hour.
- Where do you teach?
- Anywhere central. I'm also happy to travel.
- When are you available?
- I'm available weekday evenings and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Anywhere beginner to advanced: 11+, scholarship, common entrance, GCSE, IGCSE, A level, and BA level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Any school scholarship papers, GCSE, IGCSE, A Level, BA level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have numerous CRBs! Doubtless next time I work in a school I shall have a DBS.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I'm more than happy to tutor via Skype. It works brilliantly so long as you have the same material either end (otherwise inefficient!) There does also exist an Ancient Greek format you can type across to one another. Good for English to Ancient Greek!
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I used to work for Clifton College in Bristol when doing my acting training. I'm registered with numerous agencies in London, though I now only work freelance.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Do have a look at my references. I try to keep them up to date!
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Things sink in when they're interesting. I do my best!
Send a message to Ed Martineau
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more