Find UK Tuition
Online GCSE Art Tutors / GCSE Art Tuition
Read more about GCSE Art
See below for Online GCSE Art Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for GCSE Art Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online GCSE Art Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Louise Blakeway||West Midlands, B64|
|Zangmo Alexander||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Ade Ajayi||London, N15|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|Esmee CSM||London, SW1|
|Emma K L Taylor RCA SuperTutor||SW1 London, SW3|
|Rebecca Felton||London, SW4|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Art
- Personal Message
- Hello! I share passions teaching Maths, English and Art. My extensive work experience includes working in business, sales and education in England, America and Taiwan.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Maths, English, Art (drawing, painting, ceramics, photograpy, sculpture) and theatre acting.
My lessons are fun, creative and interactive.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Bachelors (Hons) degree in Art (practical and theory) from Leeds University.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- My educational background is in art and theatre (10+ years) and my professional background is in education and business (8 years). I used to work as a teaching assistant with years 3,4 and 5 children with comprehension, reading and maths at Lyndhurst Prep School, Hampstead in north London for almost 2 years (2011-2013).
I have 8 years experience acting in theatre productions ranging from musicals to Shakespeare (small to lead roles). I have applied to study the CELTA which is an official qualification certified by Cambridge University to teach English as a foreign language in the U.K. and overseas. The start date is June 2014.
- How much do you charge?
- £20 per hour
£10 for a 30 minute consultation interview
£10 for a 48 hour cancellation charge of a lesson
- Where do you teach?
- Students home or at Beckett Academy in north east London.
I'm willing to travel up to 45 minutes away by train/tube.
- When are you available?
- I'm available in the day time (weekdays only on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday) from 4pm - 6pm and during school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach from year 2 all the way through to university level. I also teach mature students.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- G.C.S.E, A-Level, Foundation Art and BA Degree.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Greater London Academy, Edmonton Green (north London)
I offer an iPad per child which expands their creative education.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- University of Leeds and Calderdale College in Halifax.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I currently teach 20 students at Greater London Academy and 2 private A-Level students.
I am also looking into opening my own school called 'Beckett Academy' in Edmonton Green.
This will be an independently run after hours school for primary years girls and boys.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I graduated in 2003 so whatever level you are at I have an extensive collection of books and materials to expand your interests. I teach all my students with patience and understanding so I'll make sure you 'get it' in the end : )
'No child left behind' is my policy.
The school begins at home.
Send a message to Oliver Beckett
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more