Find UK Tuition
Online GCSE Art Tutors / GCSE Art Tuition
Read more about GCSE Art
See below for Online GCSE Art Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for GCSE Art Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online GCSE Art Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Ania Hardy||East Ham, London, E6|
|Zangmo Alexander||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Sazan Meran||London, NW6|
|Stephanie N||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Rebecca Felton||Clapham, London, SW4|
|Emma K L Taylor (MA RCA)||W8 London, W8|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Art
- Personal Message
- I am an artist, lecturer and curator. moderator for Edexcel and OCN
I have run both Foundation and Access programmes and taught IB, AS/A level and AVCE.
I am the creator of Chaos Art for children, adults and schools
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Fine Art, painting, drawing, printmaking,sculpture, contextual studies and
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA ( Hons) 1st Class London
MA Fine Art London
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Programme Manager for BTEC Foundation Diplomas level 3 and Access Art and Design
AS/A level, AVCE and IB
Moderator for Edexcel and subject specialist moderator for OCN
Creator of Chaos Art club
- How much do you charge?
- £40 an hour for 1:1 tuition
10 week course at chaos art club £70
£100 for adult five week chaos course
- Where do you teach?
- I teach 1:1 at home and chaos art is held at a number of venues
- When are you available?
- Flexible times for 1:1
Chaos club sessions run at various times during the week and holidays
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Portfolio preparation for HE
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can provide feedback and guidance on line with lesson plans for individual students needs
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Institute for Learning
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Camberwell Art school
Wimbledon School of Art
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Students have gained successful entry to HE and won scholarships to a number of private schools
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Schemes of work are provided for all students detailing the programme of study exploring both historical and contemporary references
Send a message to Stephanie N
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more