Find UK Tuition
Online GCSE Astronomy Tutors / GCSE Astronomy Tuition
Read more about GCSE Astronomy
See below for Online GCSE Astronomy Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for GCSE Astronomy Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online GCSE Astronomy Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Astronomy
- Personal Message
- I have a 100% success rate in converting a B to an A and 89% converting a C to an A at A-Level. I am a successful City Trader with exceptional academics. I believe only success can teach success.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Mathematics, Statistics, Further Mathematics, Economics, Physics and Astronomy.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a PhD Astrophysics, MSc Radio Astronomy and a BSc Mathematics with Astronomy and I work with Economics as part of my daily Job. I have published 3 papers in some of the most prestigious scientific journals in the World and a copy is available at every major University in the World. My PhD thesis has been published and can be requested at the British Library. I have also been elected a fellow of the Royal Astronomical Society (FRAS) and an associate member of the Institute of Physics (AMInstP)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught University Mathematics and Physics, A-level Physics, Economics, Mathematics and further mathematics and taught GCSE Mathematics, Science, Statistics, Astronomy. I have taught GCSE Astronomy at the Royal Observatory Greenwich, teaching adult and kids classes.
- How much do you charge?
- I teach from Key stage 3. I charge £30 per hour, GCSE £30 per hour, A-level and AS-level £35 per hour, University Entrance exams £50 per hour and University Mathematics and Astronomy £50 per hour. I can advise on Universities and how to apply and CV tailoring.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at the students home or online only. I live in London, Surrey, and the nearby areas are Kingston, Esher, Twickenham, Hampton, Richmond, Whitton, Thames Ditton, Teddington, St, Margarets, Ham, Surbiton, Coombe and Tolworth, Stoneleigh, Epsom and Ewell.
- When are you available?
- I am available On Saturday 12-6pm and Sunday Between 10am - 8pm
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach from 11+ onwards till 25 from key stage 3 to Degree level so including GCSE's and A-levels
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare my students for GCSE, A-level, Degree and University entrance exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an upto date CRB.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I teach via Skype and this method is proving to be very successful as the tutee is in the comfort of their own home and does not need to be supervised fully by a parent.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Fellow of The Royal Astronomical Society
Associate member of the Institute of Physics
member of the Society of Technical Analysts
Alumni Universities of Birmingham, Manchester and Sheffield.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I am currently a city trader.
I also taught at the Royal Greenwich Observatory teaching GCSE Astronomy.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My last student obtained an A in Mathematics, A in Economics and a A in Physics and is currently at the University of Cambridge Reading Mathematics. I have been tutoring for 10 years and all my A-level tutees have gone onto securing professional high paid jobs after University and have obtained places at the most prestigious Universities in the World.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- If you struggle in class or your teacher thinks you are a B or a C student I can make you into an A student. I can improve your grade but at least 2 if not 3, so i can improve a C or a D to an A.
I have a passion for teaching and I love the challenge of conveying ideas and concepts to those who need extra help. I taught GCSE and A-level Mathematics while I was studying the subjects myself during college. My friends would describe me as someone who grasps concepts very easily and can convey them to others in many different forms. I think this makes me a great teacher as certain methods may not work with some tutees so the tutor must be able to adapt and teach in a different way this is where I excel.
Send a message to Dr Gansham Halai
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more