Find UK Tuition
Online GCSE Design and Technology Tutors / GCSE Design and Technology Tuition
Read more about GCSE Design and Technology
See below for Online GCSE Design and Technology Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for GCSE Design and Technology Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online GCSE Design and Technology Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Design and Technology
- Personal Message
- Originally trained as a product designer, I currently practice as a management consultant. But there is nothing I find more personally rewarding than supporting creative young learners and seeing them create success for themselves and their families.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I focus exclusively on tuition for Product Design and its neighbouring subjects (A-level and GCSE Design Technology, Resistant Materials, Graphic Design, admission to creative degree courses at Art Schools and Universities).
Design areas covered include: portfolio presentation, research for design, idea generation methods, sketching and hand-drawing techniques, manufacturing processes and materials selection, graphic/visual/2D communication, 3D CAD & CAM, rapid-prototyping & model-making.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Cranfield University: Masters degree in Innovation & Creativity in Industry (2012)
University of the Arts London: Bachelors degree in Product Design (2010)
Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design: Art & Design Foundation Studies (2007)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Over four years' experience of tutoring, mentoring, and coaching learners from a variety of academic and cultural backgrounds, including those with developmental disabilities.
- How much do you charge?
- GCSE-level: £50 per hour
A-level: £50 per hour
University Admissions: £50 per hour
Prices for group tuition available upon request
- Where do you teach?
- I travel to the student's own home, anywhere within London zone 1. International tuition and online tuition via Skype is also feasible.
- When are you available?
- Saturdays, Sundays, and weekday evenings
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- A-level & GCSE students, university/college/art school applicants, undergraduate & postgraduate students, and business professionals.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, an enhanced DBS certificate; copy available upon request.
Send a message to Mayur Shah
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more