Find UK Tuition
Online GCSE ICT Tutors / GCSE ICT Tuition
Read more about GCSE ICT
See below for Online GCSE ICT Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for GCSE ICT Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online GCSE ICT Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Peter Nicholson||Huddersfield, HD9|
|Gareth Pr||South Midlands/ SE, HP19|
|Sandra Harris||Kingsbury, NW9|
|Carole Palfreman||Heywood, Bury, OL10|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Aston Wilson||Lewisham, London, SE13|
|Josh Keeler||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Brian Cairnie||Sevenoaks, TN14|
|Deepti||Hayes, Middlesex, UB3|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE ICT
- Personal Message
- The most common reason pupils fail in mathematics is as a consequence of losing confidence. My earliest priority would be to remedy this by ensuring that lower order concepts had been fully understood.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Mathematics and Information Technology. I am qualified in Visual Basic, object oriented programming. I am familiar with HTML programming and have a keen interest in developing further my knowledge of Java, object oriented programming. Algebra. Statistics. Core 1, Core 2. Core 3, Core 4. Decision mathematics. Facebook.. Twitter. Linkedin. GCSE mathematics. A level mathematics. I have recently attended course in social networking and can now offer tuition in Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Bachelor of Science (Mathematics III(hons), Russian for Scientists II(i)). Postgraduate certificate of education. Postgraduate diploma in computing. Master in Education. City & Guilds 226 electronic servicing. Analogue electronics. Merit. City & Guilds Visual Basic Level two.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Two years teaching mathematics to A level in Jamaica. Eight years as mathematics teacher in charge of computer studies at a Bradford comprehensive school. Six months as GNVQ advanced co-ordinator in information technology at a further education college.
- How much do you charge?
- £25- £35.
- Where do you teach?
- Usually in the client's house. Could give tuition in own home (Holmfirth). I live up in the hills above the West Yorkshire Pennine village. I am prepared to travel up to 20 miles from my house. Barnsley, Huddersfield, Bradford, Leeds,, West Yorkshire, Manchester, Glossop, Oldham or Sheffield are within my radar!
- When are you available?
- Any time. Usually evenings but am often available during the day or weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- GCSE and A level. Ages 5 to 60!
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE. A level. Degree level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- British Computer Society.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- University of Leeds and Doncaster College of Education. University of Bradford.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have four GCSE mathematics students who are awaiting their results. (2014) Two of my students, studying at Greenhead College, have just finished the first year of the A level mathematics course.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Start revising early!! A level studnets, constantly check you have fully understood GCSE topics!
Send a message to Peter Nicholson
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more