Find UK Tuition
Online GCSE ICT Tutors / GCSE ICT Tuition
Read more about GCSE ICT
See below for Online GCSE ICT Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for GCSE ICT Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online GCSE ICT Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Eric Sutherland||Croydon, CR2|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Peter Nicholson||Huddersfield, HD9|
|Gareth Pr||South Midlands/ SE, HP21|
|V Nalangkilli||Luton, LU3|
|Leena||North London, N2|
|Kevin R Webb (MEd)||Newport, NP15|
|Sandra Harris||Kingsbury, NW9|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Brian Cairnie||Sevenoaks, TN14|
|Martine Daniel||York, YO31|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE ICT
- Personal Message
- I believe that people learn by doing, not watching. I will encourage the student to perform as much as possible and correct any faulty performance.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Mathematics and Information Technology. I am qualified in Visual Basic, object oriented programming. I am familiar with HTML programming and have a keen interest in developing further my knowledge of Java, object oriented programming.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Bachelor of Science. Postgraduate certificate of education. Postgraduate diploma in computing. Master in Education. City & Guilds 226 electronic servicing. Analogue electronics. Merit. City & Guilds Visual Basic Level two.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Two years teaching mathematics to A level in Jamaica. Eight years as mathematics teacher in charge of computer studies at a Bradford comprehensive school. Six months as GNVQ advanced co-ordinator in information technology at further education college.
- How much do you charge?
- £25- £35.
- Where do you teach?
- Usually in the client's house. Could give tuition in own home (Holmfirth). I live up in the hills above the West Yorkshire Pennine village. I am prepared to travel up to 20 miles from my house. barnsley, Huddersfield, Bradford, Leeds, Manchester, Glossop, Oldham or Sheffield are within my radar!
- When are you available?
- Any time. Usually evenings but am often available during the day or weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- GCSE and A level. Ages 5 to 60!
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE. A level. Degree level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- British Computer Society.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- University of Leeds and Doncaster College of Education.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have four students who started on the two year advanced level mathematics course in September 2011.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Start revising early!! Constantly check you have fully understood GCSE topics!
Send a message to Peter Nicholson
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more