Find UK Tuition
Online GCSE ICT Tutors / GCSE ICT Tuition
Read more about GCSE ICT
See below for Online GCSE ICT Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for GCSE ICT Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online GCSE ICT Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Peter Nicholson||Huddersfield, HD9|
|Gareth Pr||South Midlands/ SE, HP19|
|Sandra Harris||Kingsbury, NW9|
|Carole Palfreman||Heywood, Bury, OL10|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Aston Wilson||Lewisham, London, SE13|
|Josh Keeler||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Brian Cairnie||Sevenoaks, TN14|
|Deepti||Hayes, Middlesex, UB3|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE ICT
- Personal Message
- I'm Josh and I recently completed my PhD at Cambridge. I have a real passion for all things science and technology. I am currently balancing private tuition with my own technology-based startup venture whilst living in Dulwich, London.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- My specialist subject is biology, which I teach at all levels. In addition I teach maths, chemistry, physics and computer sciences to GCSE level and beyond. I also teach 11+ and 13+ common entrance exams and help students prepare for university interviews.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a PhD in neuroscience from the University of Cambridge. I specialised in decision systems and how they are modulated by the brain-produced chemical dopamine. As an undergraduate I studied Natural Sciences, also at the University of Cambridge.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have experience tutoring biology at A-level, as well as the sciences and mathematics at GCSE. In addition I have also supervised undergraduate students at Cambridge. I am comfortable teaching the syllabuses of all the major examination boards as well as the 11+ and 13+ common entrance exams.
I am an expert in the fields of cognition and learning. I use this expertise to help tailor my tuition to the exact requirements of each of my students.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £45/hr for face to face tuition and £40/hr for online/skype tuition. With back-to-back tuition blocks I am prepared to negotiate discounted rates.
- Where do you teach?
- I am centred in Dulwich, and am prepared to commute to any accessible postcodes.
- When are you available?
- I tutor both during the day and the evening on weekdays and at the weekend.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I am comfortable teaching any age.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare students for 11+ and 13+ Common Entrance, GCSEs, A-Levels, University Entrance, University exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Fully DBS/CRB checked.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am happy to tutor via skype and email contact.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am currently represented as a tutor by Dulwich Tutors.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I have mostly trained on the job. I am an expert in cognition and learning systems, and apply this knowledge base to help my students realise their potential.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I hope to be seen as very patient and easy to talk to. I am genuinely excited by the sciences, and I believe this enthusiasm rubs off on my students. Everybody has a different learning style, and through my lessons I help students find and create the learning environment which best suits them.
Send a message to Josh Keeler
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more