Find UK Tuition
Online GCSE Latin Tutors / GCSE Latin Tuition
Read more about GCSE Latin
See below for Online GCSE Latin Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for GCSE Latin Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online GCSE Latin Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Nick Rawson||West Midlands, B90|
|Dr Julian King||Belfast, BT18|
|Mike Lambert||Stratford-on-Avon, CV37|
|Déborah Natanson||Edinburgh, EH8|
|Sue Henton||Melton Mowbray, LE14|
|Alice Kornicki||London, N15|
|Joe Hytner||North London, NW6|
|Daniela Gottardello||London, NW11|
|Rachel Friend||London, NW11|
|David Pope||Abingdon, OX14|
|Sue Smith||Wokingham, Berks, RG7|
|Rod Freeman||Wokingham, RG41|
|Thomas Yarrow||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Rachel Carter||Hertford, SG13|
|Atticus Cox||Chelsea, London, SW10|
|Maria Tsoumaki||South West London, SW17|
|Tom Spencer||London, SW18|
|A Bell||Teddington, London, TW11|
|Ed Martineau||London, WC2|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Latin
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced tutor, teaching Latin to GCSE level. I am based in Seven Sisters, and am happy to travel to North, East, West, and South London. Anywhere within zone 6 would be possible, please contact me for details.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Latin language primarily, but I have also taught Latin Literature, from beginner to GCSE level, including Common Entrance exams.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have studied Latin for 12 years, with A* in GCSE and A in A level, and I studied Classics at Oxford university.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been tutoring since 2009 and have tutored pupils for GCSE exams, and also at beginner level, any anything in between. Referees are available on request.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £35 per hour, and I am happy to give discounts for group lessons. I do not charge any extra fees for travel, unless it will take 50 minutes or more to get there, in which case a £5 travel supplement would be appreciated to cover travel costs and the time taken.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at student's homes and am happy to travel anywhere in London. Seven Sisters, Tottenham, Manor House, Finsbury Park, Leyton, Green Lanes, Haringay, Wood Green, Turnpike Lane, Stamford Hill, Stoke Newington, Crouch end etc. are particularly convenient. As I am in Wimbledon several days a week, lessons there or in Earlsfield or Clapham are also very convenient.
- When are you available?
- I am available to tutor on weekday evenings and I have some availability at the weekend (both during the day and evening), please contact me to arrange when would be suitable. I am also available to tutor during the holidays, or to teach revision sessions during pre-exam study leave.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach any age and any level up to GCSE.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can prepare my students for GCSE language examinations, and I have also prepared them for Common Entrance exams, and GCSE literature exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am available to tutor online if that is more convenient, emailing homework and work to be completed, and going over work and grammar over skype lessons.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Last year I was been tutoring two beginner students, neither of whom were studying Latin at school - one 15 year old and one 10 year old. I was also tutoring two pupils alongside their school Latin classes, one in preparation for Common Entrance examinations and one in his first year of studying Latin. This academic year I am so far teaching one student for common entrance exams.
Send a message to Alice Kornicki
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more