Find UK Tuition
Online GCSE Physics Tutors / GCSE Physics Tuition
Read more about GCSE Physics
See below for Online GCSE Physics Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for GCSE Physics Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online GCSE Physics Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Sazan Meran||Birmingham, B74|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|Dr Paul Kilkenny||Bromley, BR1|
|Heather Bain||Orpington, BR6|
|Ken Wilkinson||Bristol, BS9|
|Bob Carroll||Bristol, BS15|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|C Sibley||Colchester, CO2|
|Linda Powell||Colchester, CO3|
|Hellen Frost||Canterbury, Kent, CT6|
|Graham Richardson||South East London, DA14|
|Tom Drysdale||Durham, DH1|
|D & A Tuition||Chingford, E4|
|Ananthi||East London, E6|
|Cherif Makhlaf||North East London, E17|
|Dr Freeman||Edinburgh, EH7|
|Dr Alan Gray||Edinburgh, EH11|
|Soheb Alam||Enfield, EN3|
|Becky||Exeter, Devon, EX2|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Rob Folkard||Wembley, HA9|
|Gareth Pr||South Midlands/ SE, HP19|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Dr Alice Crawford||Greater London, IG8|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|Elanor Bennett||Surbiton, KT5|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE2|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|Lottie Greenhow||Bedford, MK40|
|Chris M.||Holloway, N7|
|Thomas Wigley||Tottenham, London, N17|
|Andrew Gibson||Nottingham, NG3|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Wenn Humphreys||London, NW3|
|Kas Silas||London, NW5|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Chris Williams||Tameside, OL5|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Rebecca Bates||Oxford, OX2|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|Lyndsay Baker||Banbury, OX16|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Rich Thompson||Dorking, RH4|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Mark Scates||Romford, RM3|
|Dr James Deeny||Bermondsey, London, SE8|
|Kenny Olowu||Lewisham, SE13|
|Greg Staw||East Dulwich, SE24|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Josh Keeler||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Josh Telford||London, SE24|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Learn Smart Online||Stevenage, SG1|
|Bea Tamizi||Letchworth, SG6|
|Mike George||Hertford, SG13|
|Dr. Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|P Walker||Southampton, SO15|
|Mike Brown||Essex and London, SS7|
|Cathy Bear||London, SW1|
|Nick Osborne||Anywhere!, SW1|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Aly||Central London, SW7|
|Anmol Patel||London, SW7|
|Hamza Zaheer||London, SW7|
|Helen Wallace||London, SW7|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Jessi Mackrell||Battersea, SW11|
|Daniel Hill||Wandsworth, London, SW17|
|Dr Zac||London, SW18|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Michael M.||Twickenham /R'mond, TW2|
|Dr Andrew Levick||Hampton, TW12|
|Jay Patel||South Harrow, UB5|
|Paul Bains||Ealing, UB10|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Simon Berrie||London, W2|
|Michael Joel||London, W4|
|Stathis Stefanidis, Director||Chiswick, W4|
|Bella Rocca||Ealing, W5|
|Deep Lidder||London, W8|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Jay||Radlett, WD AREAS, WD7|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Physics
- Personal Message
- I am Head of Chemistry in my school, a role that have held for 6 years at my current school and is the second school I have held the title. I am also the Assistant Head of Science a role in have held for nearly 2 years.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Chemistry AS, A2 and GCSE, additional science GCSE and core science GCSE. I have also experience in GCSE biology and GCSE physics.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Masters in Chemistry from Exeter University and a PGCE from Southampton .
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been a teacher of chemistry since 2002 and head of chemistry since 2003. I have extensive knowledge of OCR A, OCR B and AQA A-level specifications in chemistry and AQA, OCR and Edexcel GCSE specifications in chemistry, biology and physics. I currently teach IGCSE in biology, chemistry and physics along with AQA Science A, Additional Science and Chemistry GCSE. I have also been working with Cambridge University admissions office and Chemistry department to increase applicant success.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30 per hour for A-level and £25 per hour for GCSE. These are prices within the CO2 postcode, see below for where I tutor. For tutoring outside CO2 I will charge for travel depending on distance/time taken.
- Where do you teach?
- I tutor at my house or at the students' property. If this is outside the CO2 postcode I will charge for the travel time. I do offer tutoring via Skype for those who wish for it if you live outside the area.
- When are you available?
- I am available from 5-8pm every evening and some Saturday mornings. During school holidays I am available from 8am - 8pm and can offer multiple sessions as appropriate. I have good availabilty during the Easter holidays and May half term for examination preparation.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach solely GCSE and A-level students as part of my job.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can prepare students for GCSE in Chemistry and Science and A-levels in Chemistry.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an up-to-date CRB with Essex County Council as I am currently teaching.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Skype either web cam or written (some students like the ability to review the material from the session at their leisure)
Send a message to C Sibley
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more