Find UK Tuition
Online GCSE Physics Tutors / GCSE Physics Tuition
Read more about GCSE Physics
See below for Online GCSE Physics Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for GCSE Physics Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online GCSE Physics Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Sazan Meran||Birmingham, B74|
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|Dr Paul Kilkenny||Bromley, BR1|
|Ken Wilkinson||Bristol, BS9|
|Bob Carroll||Bristol, BS15|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|Emma Mines||Cambridge, CB4|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|C Sibley||Colchester, CO2|
|Linda Powell||Colchester, CO3|
|Hellen Frost||Canterbury, Kent, CT6|
|Tom Drysdale||Durham, DH1|
|D & A Tuition||Chingford, E4|
|Cherif Makhlaf||North East London, E17|
|Dr Freeman||Edinburgh, EH7|
|Dr Alan Gray||Edinburgh, EH11|
|Soheb Alam||Enfield, EN3|
|Becky||Exeter, Devon, EX2|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Rob Folkard||Wembley, HA9|
|Gareth Pr||South Midlands/ SE, HP19|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Mr Vikram||Ilford, Essex, IG5|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Dr Alice Crawford||Greater London, IG8|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|Elanor Bennett||Surbiton, KT5|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE2|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|Lottie Greenhow||Bedford, MK40|
|S. Barton-King||London, N4|
|Chris M.||Holloway, N7|
|Andrew Gibson||Nottingham, NG3|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Kas Silas||London, NW5|
|Jay Patel||Park Royal, NW10|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|David Gardner||Oxford, OX2|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|Lyndsay Baker||Banbury, OX16|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Mark Scates||Romford, RM3|
|Dr James Deeny||Bermondsey, London, SE8|
|Kenny Olowu||Lewisham, SE13|
|Greg Staw||East Dulwich, SE24|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Josh Keeler||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Josh Telford||London, SE24|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Bea Tamizi||Letchworth, SG6|
|Mike George||Hertford, SG13|
|Dr. Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|P Walker||Southampton, SO15|
|Mike Brown||Essex and London, SS7|
|Cathy Bear||London, SW1|
|Nick Osborne||Anywhere!, SW1|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Sophie Brooks||London, SW2|
|Aly||Central London, SW7|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Daniel Hill||Wandsworth, London, SW17|
|Dr Zac||London, SW18|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Michael M.||Twickenham /R'mond, TW2|
|Dr Andrew Levick||Hampton, TW12|
|Paul Bains||Ealing, UB10|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Simon Berrie||London, W2|
|Michael Joel||London, W4|
|Stathis Stefanidis, Director||Chiswick, W4|
|Bella Rocca||Ealing, W5|
|Deep Lidder||London, W8|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Jay||Radlett, WD AREAS, WD7|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Physics
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced classroom teacher working as a full-time tutor. Whether you are seeking short term tuition in the run up to exams or more long term tuition, I'll be glad to help.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach A-level mathematics (pure, statistics and mechanics), GCSE, IGCSE and International Baccalaureate Mathematics (HL and SL). I also teach physics to the same level. I am able to teach at university level too in many areas in mathematics and physics.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold a BSc in physics from Warwick University. I achieved an upper second degree. I also have a PhD in experimental physics research and a PGCE in science.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am an experienced teacher of mathematics and physics and have taught in a wide range of international schools in the UK, Europe and Southern Africa. I have been tutoring regularly now for about two years. I am now a full-time tutor.
- How much do you charge?
- I offer reduced rates for group tuition. This is a very economical way to receive tuition. Find a friend and come to receive tuition in a group of two or more.
For GCSE tuition (single rate) I charge £30 per hour
For A-level I charge £35 per hour.
For teaching two students in a group the same subject I charge £40 per hour (£20 each) for A-level
For teaching two students in a group the same subject I charge £35 per hour (£17.50 each) for GCSE
- Where do you teach?
- Normally, I teach only at my own home which is just off the High Street in Brentwood.
- When are you available?
- I am available 9am to 9pm six days a week.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach 11-19 year olds and adult learners.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare students for GCSEs, A-levels and the IB diploma in mathematics and physics. I also prepare for entrance exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I obtained this in May 2013. I am happy to show you this.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use a Staedtler digital pen which displays what I write in real time on my screen. This is shared through Skype. The student needs no extra technology to view what I write on their screen. Screen sharing is free with Skype.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- My academic degrees (PhD and BSc in physics) are from Warwick University. I studied my PGCE at Sussex University.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I tutored an A-level student recently at Brentwood School. he lacked confidence but had the ability. I was recently told that he had achieved A grades in C1 and C2 which I had been tutoring him in. I have also tutored a young man who is studying for an engineering degree and needed help with some of his units.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I want to build a good relationship with my tutees and thus help them build confidence. Have you thought about Skype tuition? It is cheaper and really no different from face-to-face tuition.
Send a message to Alan Evans
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more