Find UK Tuition
Online Higher Chemistry Tutors / Higher Chemistry Tuition
Read more about Higher Chemistry
See below for Online Higher Chemistry Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Higher Chemistry Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Higher Chemistry Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr. Alison Hennessy||Linlithgow/ Edinburgh, EH49|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, Fife, KY12|
|Graham Leitch||Maidstone, ME15|
|M S Rahman||London, N11|
|Dr. C. Boes||Kelmarsh, Northant, NN6|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Higher Chemistry
- Personal Message
- “I did not know chemistry was so easy“ said a tutee of mine, a medicine student, after one of my lesson. Everybody can do Chemistry, if they get it explained properly.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- GCSE Chemistry
University level Chemistry including GAMSAT Chemistry
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- MSc in Chemistry
PhD in Biochemistry/Microbiology
18 years Scientific Research - mainly at University (Cancer Research)
Please, visit my website (forth line under my name) for references and more information.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have successfully tutored nearly 40 A-level students in nine years and have helped graduate and undergraduate students at university. I have also prepared students for their Gamsat exam, which they passed to go on to study medicine. I have been with a well known tutor agency for several years..
I have worked for 18 years in high profile labs in scientific research all over the world including Tübingen (Germany), Hamburg (Germany), Paris (France), Atlanta (USA), Vancouver (Canada), Cambridge (UK) and Leicester (UK).
During this time I have taught undergraduate university students and have supervised Masters and PhD students. My scientific expertise includes Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular biology, Protein chemistry, Chemical Analytic and Genetic Engineering.
- How much do you charge?
- GCSE - £30.00 p.h.
A-Level - £30.00 p.h.
University - £35.00 p.h.
For teaching at the student's home following travel surcharges apply:
-> for travel distances of 5 - 10 miles, please add £3
-> for travel distances of 10 - 20 miles, please add £6
Please, visit my website by clicking on the forth line under the name header for more information!
- Where do you teach?
- Tuition is exclusively given in the comfort of the pupil’s home. As one of your friendly local chemistry tutors, I serve the Leicester- and Northamptonshire area, including Market Harborough, Rugby, Daventry, Kettering, Corby, Wellingborough, Northampton and Leicester within 30 min driving distance, but also offer online tuition.
- When are you available?
- All days and times of the week.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- GCSE. A-level and University
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- As above, plus Chemistry and Biochemistry for GAMSAT and BMAT.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I tutor online using a browser based interactive whiteboard with the help of a graphic tablet and a second webcam. The face to face contact is via Skype. What is needed is a computer, a headset (or build in microphone & speakers) and a second webcam and graphic tablet.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Currently I have 10 pupils. 1 GCSE (Edexel) and 9 A-level students (OCR A, OCR B, Edexcel, AQA). All of them have significantly improved due to their hard work and show much greater confidence in the subject now.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I hope you will say after one of my lessons: " I did not know Chemistry was so easy"
Here are some quotes of what my students actually said:
“You are a really good teacher and explain things very well.” Rakhi Bharadia
“I like the way you teach. You do not spoon fed, but help me to find the solution on my own.” Joe F.
“I can’t thank you enough for the tuition you gave to me - it was invaluable.” Lydia Dewis
“I wanted to thank you for your help and let you know that I got into my
first choice university” Amandeep Kang.
“I wouldn't have been able to get the A* without your help.” Sanjeev Braich
“I got my GAMSAT results the other day and scored an average of 63 (which is in the top 15% of the country)!! Thanks so much for your help” Roshan Sing Rupra
Send a message to Dr. C. Boes
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more