Find UK Tuition
Online Jazz Double Bass Teachers / Jazz Double Bass Lessons
Read more about Jazz Double Bass
See below for Online Jazz Double Bass Teachers by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Jazz Double Bass Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Jazz Double Bass Teacher jobs then sign-up here.
|Stewart Wilson||Glasgow, G31|
|Salima Barday Gowani||London, IG2|
|Ed Whitehead||London, N7|
|Rye Eden||Hackney, N16|
|Huw V Williams||London, NW2|
|Chris Kelly||London, SE6|
|Colin Somervell||South East London, SE6|
|Henry Guy||London, SW2|
|Dan Ezard||London, W4|
|Cian O'Brien BMus (Honours)||Ealing, W5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Jazz Double Bass
- Personal Message
- Bass guitar, Double Bass and begginers guitar lessons in West London
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Over 15 years live and studio experience touring throughout the UK and abroad. Teaching experience includes Head of Bass Guitar Studies at Exeter College. Currently Head of Bass at Portland Place School in London. Lessons will be suited to your individual needs and can be focused on your favourite music style / taste and will be taken at your own pace.
A few of the topics normally covered in my lessons are: Left hand positioning, Right hand finger style, Slap bass, Advanced techniques (tapping, harmonics, chords/solo bass) Pick / plectrum technique, Style files - in depth study on your favorite players, Scales, arpeggios, Sight reading, Harmony & theory Ear training Composition Music Technology, Jazz Double Bass, Walking Bass, Creating Walking Bass lines and much more!
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BMus Hons Jazz & Contemporary Music (Leeds College of Music)
Grade 8 Bass Guitar
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Over 15 years live and studio experience touring throughout the UK and abroad.
Teaching experience includes Head of Bass Guitar Studies at Exeter College. Currently Head of Bass at Portland Place School in London.
Recent live credits include Katrina and the Waves, The Drifters, Starling, Disney World Florida, GMTV and many more.
- How much do you charge?
- £30 per hour
- Where do you teach?
- West London
- When are you available?
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons/evenings are preferred but I can be flexible to accommodate new students.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages and levels from beginners to to very advanced players.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Grades 1-8
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Webcam lessons available Via Skype.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Musicans Union
The Registry of Guitar Tutors
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Leeds College of Music with internationally acclaimed bassist Zoltan Deckany.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- After 2 years of lessons a recent student has achieved his Grade 6 Bass Guitar and won a scholarship at a prestigious American music school.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- The key to improvement is a mixture of enjoyment and discipline. Keep your routine enjoyable and practise every day, 10 minutes a day is better than 70 once a week.
Send a message to Dan Ezard
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more