Find UK Tuition
Online Jazz Double Bass Teachers / Jazz Double Bass Lessons
Read more about Jazz Double Bass
See below for Online Jazz Double Bass Teachers by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Jazz Double Bass Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Jazz Double Bass Teacher jobs then sign-up here.
|Remy Mallett||Hackney Wick, E3|
|Stewart Wilson||Glasgow, G31|
|Salima Barday Gowani||London, IG2|
|Ed Whitehead||London, N7|
|James Benzies||London, N15|
|Chris Kelly||London, SE6|
|Henry Guy||London, SW2|
|Dan Ezard||London, W4|
|Cian O'Brien BMus (Honours)||Ealing, W5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Jazz Double Bass
- Personal Message
- Welcome to my page. Please get in touch if you are interested in learning the bass.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Lessons will be tailored to what the student wants to achieve by learning and playing the bass. This could be joining and playing in the school’s “rock” band, becoming a session bassist or just learning something new and exciting.
I will show them the bass guitar in detail to understand how to use it as a tool to create sound, make music and hopefully a long career.
I can teach all styles from pop, indie and rock to reggae, funk and metal. I keep up-to-date with all the current trends in music as well as knowing all the classic bands so one can learn a whole spectrum of bass styles.
Students can learn to play finger style, with a pick or their thumb and even how to slap the bass. They will soon have a favourite way to play!
I am able to teach theory such as reading charts and tabs, playing scales, harmony, timing and ear training. Or, for those who only want to learn their favourite tunes, I will show them how to pick out the bass lines and play them (the way I learn for auditions and recording sessions).
I can teach pupils how to create their own bass lines and parts to bring to a band situation or to jam along with drum tracks.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA Commercial Music
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have over 9 years bass playing experience and have been professional most of these. I have played all over the world and on such stages as Hammersmith Apollo and The 02 Arena. I have toured the UK and played on numerous TV gigs with Matt Cardle. I have also toured the world with New Young Pony Club; including the Katy Perry European support tour.
- How much do you charge?
- Fee (30 minutes): £15.00
Fee (60 minutes): £25.00
- Where do you teach?
- I can teach at home and away at the students' houses.
- When are you available?
- Monday - 10am - 9pm
Tuesday - 10am - 9pm
Wed - Fri - 7pm-10pm
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Beginner to Advance - no one is too novice!
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Can teach via Skype and email examples and lesson plans.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Mostly bassists that are in bands and want to improve their technique, improvising and such.
Send a message to Remy Mallett
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more