Find UK Tuition
Online Jazz Double Bass Teachers / Jazz Double Bass Lessons
Read more about Jazz Double Bass
See below for Online Jazz Double Bass Teachers by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Jazz Double Bass Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Jazz Double Bass Teacher jobs then sign-up here.
|Stewart Wilson||Glasgow, G31|
|Huw V Williams||London, NW2|
|Colin Somervell||South East London, SE6|
|Henry Guy||London, SW2|
|Dan Ezard||London, W4|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Jazz Double Bass
- Personal Message
- As a active and experienced session musician, and a graduate of the Leeds College of Music, I use my professional experience and varied musical background to give students a breadth of musical tuition in a fun and relaxed enviroment.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Bass guitar- Pop(various modern styles)/ Jazz/ World/ Sight-reading.
Double Bass- Jazz/ Theory/ Sight-reading.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Ba(Hons) in Jazz Music from The Leeds College of Music.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- As a musician I have toured internationally, working for numerous bands and artists, such as:
Katy B, Mark Ronson, Union J, Jessie Ware, Bruno Charles, Alex Hepburn, Sinead Harnett, Miss Dynamite.
I have played at major festivals across the UK and Europe, as well as various television performances such as 'Later With Jools Holland', 'The Graham Norton Show', MTV and 'Daybreak'.
As a tutor I have been giving one-to-one lessons for the last three years, and have also taken part in hosting various workshops and clinics.
- How much do you charge?
- My rate is £30 per hour.
Depending on the circumstances, I may have to charge for travel.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from my studio in Brixton, South West London, as well as at students' homes.
I am prepared to travel to South East London, North London, East London and Central London.
- When are you available?
- I am available on weekdays both in the day time and evenings. On weekends I am available during the day. This applies to both term-time and school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach students of all ages and all abilities.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can prepare students for ABRSM instrumental and theory exams, as well as The Rock School grade exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I am fully CRB checked and have an up-to-date DBS Certificate.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am more than happy to teach students over Skype if this is a more convenient or preferred method.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a member of the Registry of Guitar Tutors. (RGT)
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I obtained my BA (Hons) in Jazz Music Studies from the Leeds College of Music gaining invaluable tuition from renowned professionals such as Zoltan Dekany, Jeremy Franks. Jeff Berlin and Paul Turner.
I also studied at the ACM (Academy of Contemporary Music) in Guildford.
Send a message to Henry Guy
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more