Find UK Tuition
Online Jazz Double Bass Teachers / Jazz Double Bass Lessons
Read more about Jazz Double Bass
See below for Online Jazz Double Bass Teachers by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Jazz Double Bass Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Jazz Double Bass Teacher jobs then sign-up here.
|Remy Mallett||Hackney Wick, E3|
|Stewart Wilson||Glasgow, G31|
|Salima Barday Gowani||London, IG2|
|Ed Whitehead||London, N7|
|James Benzies||London, N15|
|Chris Kelly||London, SE6|
|Henry Guy||London, SW2|
|Dan Ezard||London, W4|
|Cian O'Brien BMus (Honours)||Ealing, W5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Jazz Double Bass
- Personal Message
- I'm a professional double bassist & bass guitarist working with major label artists, orchestras & West End shows. With a wide knowledge of what the working musician needs to make it in the industry, I can guide my students to achieve their goals.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach classical & jazz double bass as well as fretted & fretless bass guitars in all genres of music.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Bmus(hons) degree and a LRAM teaching diploma, both from the Royal Academy of Music in London.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- As a performer I've played with the likes of the BBC Philharmonic Orchestra, Elton John & Phantom of the Opera. As a teacher I have held various teaching positions in schools including the bass guitar job at the prestigious Marlborough College in Wiltshire. I have also held school workshops with the Aurora Orchestra & have coached students in pupil referral units with the Britten Sinfonia.
- How much do you charge?
- All lessons are charged at £30 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
- Lessons are mainly taught at my home in Catford, South East London. However, I can travel to central London & the areas immediately surrounding my home if required (Forest Hill, Sydenham, Lewisham, Peckham, Dulwich, Deptford, New Cross, Greenwich, Bromley etc).
- When are you available?
- I can usually teach anytime, during the working week or weekend.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages & levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can prepare double bass students for ABRSM exams & bass guitar students for the Trinity College rock & pop exams. I can also help more serious students prepare for music college entrance auditions.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have several CRB certificates from various teaching jobs.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online lessons are conducted using either Skype or Apple Facetime.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I'm a member of the Musician's Union.
Send a message to Chris Kelly
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more