Find UK Tuition
Online Jazz Double Bass Teachers / Jazz Double Bass Lessons
Read more about Jazz Double Bass
See below for Online Jazz Double Bass Teachers by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Jazz Double Bass Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Jazz Double Bass Teacher jobs then sign-up here.
|Remy Mallett||Hackney Wick, E3|
|Stewart Wilson||Glasgow, G31|
|Salima Barday Gowani||London, IG2|
|Ed Whitehead||London, N7|
|James Benzies||London, N15|
|Chris Kelly||London, SE6|
|Henry Guy||London, SW2|
|Dan Ezard||London, W4|
|Cian O'Brien BMus (Honours)||Ealing, W5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Jazz Double Bass
- Personal Message
- I have been teaching music for almost 20 years. Whether you want to play for fun, be in a band, or take graded exams, I'm sure I can help.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Electric and Acoustic Guitar - All styles and levels
Bass Guitar - All styles and levels
Banjo - Five string and Tenor
Music Theory incl. sight reading, ear training, etc.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BMus (Honours) in Popular Music Performance from Guitar Institute & Basstech (now ICMP)
Diploma in Popular Music from Hammersmith and West London University
- What kind of experience do you have?
- As a performer I have twenty years experience of playing bass in a wide range of situations including live, studio, and touring. I have performed on recordings for the BBC and Channel 4 (UK), and have performed live with musicians such as Bernie Shaw (Uriah Heap) and Rick Astley.
As a teacher I have over ten years experience teaching guitar, bass, ukulele, and banjo. I have thought students of all ages and abilities including preparing students for graded exams. I was also an Assessor for one of the largest guitar schools in Europe. This involved both auditioning prospective students and marking and advising students in Live Performance Workshops.
- How much do you charge?
- £30 for an hour and £20 for half an hour from my own house.
Lessons will cost more if I travel to you. This can be negotiated and depends on how far I have to travel. Please contact me for details.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from my own home but am willing to travel a reasonable amount. Please contact me for details.
- When are you available?
- All times.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages and levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Rockschool Grades 1 - 8 Guitar and Bass
Registry of Guitar Tutors Grades 1 - 8 Guitar and Bass
Trinity Rock & Pop Grades 1 - 8 Guitar and Bass
I also help students prepare for university audition theory exams
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Lessons via Skype. Payment via PayPal
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Current students include young beginners, teens who want to be in a band, aspiring songwriters, seasoned veterans who are stuck in a rut, a school headmaster, and a retiree who has always wanted to play banjolele!
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- "Many are willing to suffer for their art. Few are willing to learn to draw." - Simon Munnery
Learning an instrument needn't be a struggle! With the right approach anyone at any level can discover the joy of learning new skills on their instrument.
Send a message to Cian O'Brien BMus (Honours)
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more