Find UK Tuition
Online Jazz/ Electric Violin Teachers / Jazz/ Electric Violin Lessons
Read more about Jazz/ Electric Violin
See below for Online Jazz/ Electric Violin Teachers by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Jazz/ Electric Violin Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Jazz/ Electric Violin Teacher jobs then sign-up here.
|Adam Phillips||Sussex Kent, BN21|
|Emma Grimes||East London, E14|
|Owen Hughes||London, N11|
|Stefano Matteucci||Wallington, Surrey, SM6|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Jazz/ Electric Violin
- Personal Message
- Enthusiastic and patient teacher
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach classical, jazz and traditioal Irish violin, viola, piano and music theory. I am also widely experienced in chamber music- particularly with string quartets, trios and quintets.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Grade Eight Associated Board qualification in both violin and piano. I have a BMus Honours Degree in Music Performance and an LTCL Teaching Diploma from Trinity College of Music.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I began when I was seventeen and since then I have been teaching students privately and in schools. I am happy to take group lessons in any of the above, as I understand that children often respond in a postive way when working and learning from each other. I am happy to teach beginners from the age of four. I have a strong family history of Traditional Irish Music and therefore I am experienced in teaching and performing traditional fiddle. My grand father, Leo Rowsome was a world famous teacher, performer and maker of the uilleann pipes. During his life time, he performed in Carnegie Hall.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30 an hour for a lesson and £20 for half an hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from my home in the Isle of Dogs, which is five minutes walk from Island Gardens DLR Station and just twenty minutes from Greenwich. I am willing to travel to the students home provided the venue is accessible by public transport.
- When are you available?
- I am available most weekday evenings and at weekends. As my week can be busy, I am unable to guarantee the same time every week, but I am happy to find the most convenient time for the student.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I am experienced with students of all ages. I teach violin, piano and viola to Grade Eight and above and music theory to Grade Five.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare my students for ASBRM/ Trinity Guildhall examinations subject to the requirements of the student.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Chethams School of Music
Royal Irish Academy of Music
Trinity College of Music, London
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- It is never too late to learn an instrument. There is a method of teaching with suits every individual and it is the responsibiity of the teacher to discover the best possible situation in which a maximum level of learning can be acheived.
Send a message to Emma Grimes
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more