Find UK Tuition
Online Jazz Flute Teachers / Jazz Flute Lessons
Read more about Jazz Flute
See below for Online Jazz Flute Teachers by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Jazz Flute Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Jazz Flute Teacher jobs then sign-up here.
|AL Hodgson||Weybridge, KT13|
|Dave J Ford||Perth, KY14|
|Joann Kerrigan||Worsley Manchester, M28|
|Dan Lipman||London, N1|
|Alice Nicholson||Newark/ Nottingham, NG23|
|Sam Miles||Willesden Green, NW2|
|Andrew Freidin||Oxford, OX3|
|Ben Mallinder||Winchester, SE10|
|Benjamin Copeman||Winchester, Hants, SO24|
|Sam Healey||Altrincham, WA14|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Jazz Flute
- Personal Message
- When teaching, I like to create a friendly yet productive atmosphere where the pupils can learn at their own rate but also be challenged in a suitable way. I encourage musicality and creativity in lessons, whatever genre, to build a love for playing.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Classical Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet and Piano. Saxophone to Advanced. Flute, Clarinet and Piano - Beginner to intermediate. I also teach Jazz Saxophone, Flute and Piano to an Advanced Level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Last year I graduated from the Royal Academy of Music with a 1st class Bachelor of Music (Hons) where I studied woodwind. I also learn Piano and a secondary study at the Academy. I I have completed all musical grades on the saxophone and have had a lot of experience playing and teaching flute and piano.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have done many concerts in England and abroad using Sax, Flute and Piano. I have also taught pupils of many different ages for the last few years.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30 an hour + transport if the lesson is a large distance away. Group lessons will vary from £30-£60 depending on the amount of pupils
- Where do you teach?
- I can teach at home in Willesden Green or I can travel to the pupils house if in zones 1-3
- When are you available?
- I'm available most days and evenings and I can be quite flexible with times.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I can teach any age over 4
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Classical Grades and Qualifications varying on the instrument. I also prepare students for Jazz grades through ABRSM and Trinity. I would gladly teach rock school as well.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can organize Skype lessons with a student if they're not a beginner.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I Recently graduated from the Royal Academy of Music with 1st Class Honours. I have also received lessons from Trinity College of Music (London).
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My current students are a broad mix of ages and levels from beginning adults to highly skilled children.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I believe that students should alway find time to have fun and be creating on there instruments as well as doing their designated practice. I believe if you have fun with you instrument you are more likely to enjoy practice and feel more motivated to pick it up.
Send a message to Sam Miles
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more