Find UK Tuition
Online Jazz Flute Teachers / Jazz Flute Lessons
Read more about Jazz Flute
See below for Online Jazz Flute Teachers by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Jazz Flute Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Jazz Flute Teacher jobs then sign-up here.
|Benjamin Copeman||Haslemere, GU27|
|AL Hodgson||Weybridge, KT13|
|Chris Murphy||Bedford, MK42|
|Dan Lipman||London, N1|
|Marguerite McMullin||Nottingham, NG7|
|Alice Nicholson||Newark/ Nottingham, NG23|
|Sam Miles||Willesden Green, NW2|
|Andrew Freidin||Oxford, OX3|
|Boris Bizjak||Blackheath, SE London, SE3|
|Ben Mallinder||Greenwich, SE10|
|Samuel Evans||Clapham, London, SW12|
|Sam Healey||Altrincham, WA14|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Jazz Flute
- Personal Message
- London-based multi-instrumentalist and tutor.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Saxophone, Jazz Saxophone, Clarinet, Piano, Flute, Jazz Language, Rhythm, Theory, Harmony and Aural.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BMus in Jazz Performance specialising in Saxophone, graduating from Trinity College of Music, London with 1st Class Honours. I have Grade 8 classical saxophone with distinction, clarinet with distinction and piano with distinction, all of which I passed by the age of 16.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught privately whilst studying at Trinity College of Music and I have experience totalling 5 years. I was invited to be an assistant tutor on the Trinity Jazz Summer School for the last 2 years. I have experience teaching a variety of abilities and ages from beginners and upwards.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £35 per hour and £20 per half hour lesson. For this I would be more than willing to travel, within reason, without any extra charge.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my flat in Clapham and am also equally willing to travel to South, South West, South East and Central London. Please do not hesitate to enquire and I will do my best to be accommodating.
- When are you available?
- Daytime and evenings, weekdays and weekends. Please contact me to make arrangements.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages and levels of abilities from very beginners right through to advanced players.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can tutor students for ASBRM (Associated Board) and Trinity graded exams in classical and jazz. I can also tutor students for theory exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I am in the process of applying for a CRB certificate.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Junior Guildhall, London, 2000-2002 (Martin Hathaway, Malcolm Miles)
Guildhall School of Music & Drama, 2002-2004 (Martin Hathaway, Malcolm Miles)
Trinity College of Music, 2006-2010 (Martin Speake, Julian Seigel, Mark Lockheart, Simon Purcell)
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am a passionate musician and tutor. I believe that music can be a central part of learning and discipline and is a fantastic creative outlet. Please don't hesitate to contact me and I will try to accommodate your musical needs whichever way I can.
Send a message to Samuel Evans
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more