Find UK Tuition
Online MBA Tutors / MBA Tuition
Read more about MBA
See below for Online MBA Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for MBA Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online MBA Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Brian J. Swindells||Bristol, BS9|
|Emmanuel Itoje CFA IMC BSc.||Canary Wharf, E1|
|PJ||Huddersfield, Yorks, HD8|
|Fletcher||Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Mike Lal||Chatham, Kent, ME4|
|Danny||London/ Nottingham, NW2|
|U. Amin||London, NW8|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Dissertation Tutor||Swansea, SA1|
|Stanley Wilkin||Woolwich, SE18|
|Bipin||South East London, SE24|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Leon Conrad||Wimbledon Park, SW19|
|Kamal G||London, UB7|
|Hemant Agrawal||Kensington, W1K|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||London, W5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for MBA
- Personal Message
- I have a strong finance & accountancy background (7 years' experience in various industries), and a distinguished academic record.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach CIMA, AAT, ACCA and ACA papers, as well as all University levels in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing and Management. This includes professional and research Masters, for example in terms of MBA and MSc in Research, in the areas of Business, Management, Finance and Accountancy.
I also teach specifically research-based modules in social sciences: such as quantitative analysis (e.g. regression analysis) and qualitative analysis, etc.
I help with dissertation editing/feedback etc.
I am more than happy to discuss prespective students' learning needs so that we can draw up a meaningful action plan.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am an ACMA (Associate Chartered Management Accountant).
I also have a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in Finance, a Masters in Research (MRes) in Management from King's College London (University of London), and a BSc (HONS) in Economics. I am a PhD candidate (in Finance & Accountancy).
I show my certificates to my students in order to promote transparency.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have mentored many people in the workplace in terms of their training needs. I have also taught CIMA & ACCA to individuals, groups and in colleges, and have taught undergraduates and postgraduates as well.
- How much do you charge?
- I teach individuals and groups. Please contact me for the respective charges - anything from £35/hr.
- Where do you teach?
- I am flexible in terms of where I can teach: places include London, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Yorkshire and the surrounding areas - or I can take groups in my own home (my study). I can also teach online.
- When are you available?
- I currently have good availability ahead of the new academic year, and have daytime and evening slots available. Please contact me for availability.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach from Undergraduate level upwards, and I also teach professionals.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare students for Bachelors, Masters in Finance/Accounting/Business etc., Research degrees. I also prepare professionals for their exams (e.g. CIMA, ACCA, AAT etc.).
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I do have an up-to-date CRB certificate and can show this upon request.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am able to tutor online using e-mail and/or Skype/webcam.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am an Associate Member of CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants), an Associate Member of CGMA (Chartered Global Management Accountants), and a CIMA Member in Practice.
I have been a CIMA Mentor for the last two years, whereby I have mentored CIMA students/professionals for CIMA UK.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I am currently teaching several CIMA Students and postgraduate & undergraduate students.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Please feel free to contact me with any queries, and I will get back to you promptly.