Find UK Tuition
Online MBA Tutors / MBA Tuition
Read more about MBA
See below for Online MBA Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for MBA Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online MBA Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Brian J. Swindells||Bristol, BS9|
|PJ||Huddersfield, Yorks, HD8|
|Fletcher||Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Mike Lal||Chatham, Kent, ME4|
|Lisa O'Donnell CSM||London, N19|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Dissertation Tutor||Swansea, SA1|
|Bipin||South East London, SE24|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Kamal G||London, UB7|
|Hemant Agrawal||Kensington, W1K|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||London, W5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for MBA
- Personal Message
- I believe that good teaching and learning is based upon: 1) developing understanding of subject matter through critical thinking and enquiry 2) developing self-belief, self-confidence and self-expression 3) combining the above with independent study.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I work in most aspects of management and social sciences, from foundation degree to PhD. The past year I have worked from A' Level to Master’s level. I am equally at home with beginners as advanced students. My subject areas are core business skills; economics, entrepreneurship, project management, change management, communication studies, strategic management and planning, branding, PR, CSR, marketing, consumer behaviour, and sponsorship. I also advise on research methodology, especially constructing dissertations and theses from Bachelor’s degree to PhD and advise on essay/report writing, structure and proofreading.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA (Econ) Economics
FAETC: Further & Adult Education Teaching Certificate
MA (Econ) Applied Social Research Methods
PhD: Project/Change Management
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have worked for traditional universities in Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, and taught abroad in Australia, China, Finland, France, India, Sweden, and the USA. I have also worked in the market research and marketing industries for 6 years outside of the above timeframe, and acted as a director for retail and market research companies. I have acted as an external examiner for a number of universities on undergraduate and graduate programmes.
- How much do you charge?
- The first consultation is free, as we need to determine a programme of study. Costs are then agreed, and reasonable travel costs are included in the fee.
- Where do you teach?
- I currently teach and tutor within West and Central London. However, I will travel as far East as Tower Hill/Aldgate/Shoreditch, West to Uxbridge, North to Watford/Cockfosters and South to Morden/Wimbledon. Other locations are subject to availability and negotiation.
- When are you available?
- I prefer to teach weekday evenings and weekends. My schedule (due to the nature of my profession) can vary, but notice is always given for lesson changes. After initial meetings, preparatory and continuous work can also be conducted via email, Skype or Facetime. Online tutoring is available after an agreed period.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- A-Level and Foundation Degree to PhD.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- My preparation ranges from A' Level, Foundation degree, Bachelor’s degree and Masters level: MA, MSc, and MBA.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online tutoring can also be conducted via email, Skype or Facetime and is available after an agreed period of face-to-face learning.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- BA (Econ) and MA (Econ) at Manchester University, PhD at Birmingham University.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- A mixture of A' Level, degree level 6 and post-graduate students from different business schools across London. I am also mentoring/personal coaching graduates.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Show passion and professional dedication and your persistence and determination will be rewarded!
Send a message to Dr Kiran Kamat
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more