Find UK Tuition
Online MBA Tutors / MBA Tuition
Read more about MBA
See below for Online MBA Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for MBA Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online MBA Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Brian J. Swindells||Bristol, BS9|
|Emmanuel Itoje CFA IMC BSc.||Canary Wharf, E1|
|PJ||Huddersfield, Yorks, HD8|
|Fletcher||Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Mike Lal||Chatham, Kent, ME4|
|Danny||London/ Nottingham, NW2|
|U. Amin||London, NW8|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Dissertation Tutor||Swansea, SA1|
|Stanley Wilkin||Woolwich, SE18|
|Bipin||South East London, SE24|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Leon Conrad||Wimbledon Park, SW19|
|Kamal G||London, UB7|
|Hemant Agrawal||Kensington, W1K|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||London, W5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for MBA
- Personal Message
- A mature, experienced and professional academic language teacher with an extensive background in the Cambridge ESOL exams (IELTS, FCE, CAE, CPE). I also have experience of EAP/ESP (English for Academic/Specific Purposes) and running language schools.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- English language for all the major Cambridge ESOL examinations:
- KET (Key English Test)
- PET (Preliminary English Test)
- FCE (First Certificate in English)
- CAE (Certificate in Advanced English)
- CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- BEC - Preliminary, Vantage, Higher (Business English Certificate)
- BULATS (Business Language Testing Service)
- General English (EFL/ESL) for students wishing to improve their level (CEFR) - from A1 through to C2. Focusing on all areas of language from pronunciation to writing.
...and along with this, I also have a very high success rate helping students with:
- UCAS application statements
- Personal statements for Master and PhD admissions.
- Scholarship applications
- Preparation for admission interviews into Higher Education.
- EAP (English for Academic Purposes) - Report writing, note taking skills (lecture), reading and research techniques, presentation skills.
I can also offer professional proofreading for academic, science and business based papers.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- - BA Hons (1st *) Architectural Design and Management.
- DELTA (Module 1 and 2 completed, 3 has been submitted)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I'm a mature, experienced and professional teacher whose been teaching now for almost 12 years extensively in Asia and also a few countries in Europe, classes ranging from 3 years old to those over 60, and subjects including general and business language, English for exams such as IELTS, FCE, CAE, and CPE, as well as English for specific purposes such as business, science, marketing and even design. If you'd like to know more about my teaching background then my CV is available here.
I started off as a teacher but then progressing to be a course director, a director of studies, a director of examinations for the BTCO in Asia, and a teacher trainer for those helping students with IELTS, FCE, CAE and CPE. I've written and published material for both general and academic usage, such as for IELTS writing student books, but based on my background, everything I do and every way I teach is all based on the perspective of the student and class - thinking about how best they learn and how to create an environment that fosters confidence and motivation.
From my own experience of learning foreign asian languages, I can understand how daunting it can sometimes be to learn to communicate confidently with a different language. When I teach, I always take the point of view of the student, and use their experiences and knowledge to help them achieve their goals, whatever they may be.
Having offered my services successfully for other schools, I now believe wholeheartedly that I can do much better working directly with students by myself and ensure that they receive the best levels of tuition.
- How much do you charge?
- The first class for any purpose is free and lasts for 1 hr 30 mins. This is the most important time as it gives the student (or students) a chance to make sure they are comfortable with the classes. It also allows me to assess language ability within all the areas such as reading, writing, grammar, fluency, talk about the study habits you have, make suggestions. and allow you to ask any questions. More importantly it will also help me to advise how many classes you will most likely to need in order to achieve your goal.
- £20.00/hour for general English classes.
- £25.00/hour for exam-focused classes such as IELTS, FCE, CAE and CPE.
- up to £25.00 for more specific language areas such for business and sciences as the resources I provide are more.
- For proofreading, please contact me as there are two ways to charge, either based on words (for smaller projects) and per hour (for much larger projects).
The rates shown here are for one-to-one classes but for group classes, this price will be much lower. The price includes all the teaching materials you will need and also the opportunity to contact me out of class time with any questions or other advice you may need. If you need my help then I will do my best to provide it! Classes should always booked a week in advance if possible to allow me chance to prepare the materials specifically for your needs. Classes can be cancelled up to 2 hours before they are supposed to begin. If a cancellation is asked for after this point, it has to be on a case-by-case basis.
It's recommended to study for at least 2 sessions a week for areas such as IELTS, FCE, CAE and CPE - which would be a minimum of 3 hours (each class: 1hr 30 mins). It is strongly recommended that classes are 2 hours long as the first 20-30 mins will be spent reviewing previously set homework and answering any questions you may have. Many of the students and classes I currently run are for 6 hours each week as this provides a nice balance between time with teacher and time away from the class to practise the lesson's objectives.
- Where do you teach?
- If you live within the Cambridge area (CB1 to CB5) then I can travel to your home, however, there are a number of warm, safe and convenient locations within Cambridge city centre that are also popular with my current students. Think about where's best for you to study classes such as IELTS, FCE, CAE and CPE, and where you feel most comfortable without too many distractions!
For business language classes, I can provide access to office space and other areas if needed for larger classes.
- When are you available?
- I am available from 9.00am to 9.30pm, Monday to Sunday. My Schedule is very flexible but it's good to ask as soon as possible as I can be very busy at certain times of the year. However, I will always try to fit in any student that asks for my help.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Over 16's and all language levels - from A1 to C2 (CEFR)
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- * IELTS (both General and Academic modules) - for students entering Higher Education in the UK, Australia and some colleges in the USA.
* FCE, CAE and CPE - for students that want to reach a certain level of general English or for use in Europe.
* BEC/BULATS - for those who require internationally recognised business English qualifications.
* PET/KET - for those who have just begun to study English.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an up-to-date CRB from my previous employer which is still valid and can be asked for if needed.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- - Online tutoring is done via Skype (both video and voice) and other services - these classes need to organised and paid for a week in advance.
- For visual media, I use a number of online electronic "whiteboards" to help the student understand some of the concepts - it's a great way to teach online as both myself and the student can look and write at the same time. Worth a try and great for those who want to learn about IELTS, FCE, CAE or CPE.
- The resources needed for IELTS, FCE, CPE, and CAE classes will be sent to you at least 48 hours in advance for you to prepare, this will include any audio or video material that is relevant to the class. The same is true of other lessons when necessary.
- If the class needs to be cancelled, notice must be given at least 2 hours in advance.
- If there are clear technical problems then don't worry - the class can be rescheduled once these have been resolved. Online classes are arranged here using a very high quality fibre-optic connection to ensure there are no problems with communication or teaching.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Training and CPD (Continual Professional Development)
- Cambridge Regional College - Cambridge
- University of Cambridge Language Centre
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Right now I'm involved in a wide range of classes:
- A large majority of my students are getting ready for the IELTS exam for either an undergraduate or postgraduate course and these students come from all over the world, including Poland, Russia, Italy, Indonesia, Jordan, and China. What's more important is that some of these classes are held online and still work very effectively in teaching all parts of the English language.
- FCE and CAE classes - focused on students who want to enter university this September and also prepare for work in areas such as governments and NGOs. Some of these students are from places such as Slovakia, The Czech Republic, China, Japan, Italy and Spain.
- I'm working with Cambridge PhD students and helping them developing a much more precise vocabulary range, complex grammatical structures and also improving their presentation techniques for their final exams.
- Pronunciation classes with students from Nigeria, Slovakia, Bulgaria, and S.Korea. Some of those I help work with media corporations such as the BBC and are looking to alter the way they speak in public situations and in broadcasts.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Whether you want to study IELTS for entrance into university, or if you’d like something to show for all your hard work such as a certificate for FCE, CAE or CPE, then it’s important to choose the right teacher for you. From being inspired by great and sincere teachers myself, I can understand the challenge from the student’s point of view, and because of this, I have never let a student down or failed to give an answer which will help.
Although your goal may be very serious and important for the next step of your career or studies, I will make sure you succeed. Helping you to feel relaxed and enjoy the classes, helping you to feel you are making progress and giving you that confidence to listen, read, write and speak with greater accuracy and less pressure - no matter what you want, I will offer professional, accurate and honest advice to get you there.
Send a message to Andi
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more