Find UK Tuition
Online MBA Tutors / MBA Tuition
Read more about MBA
See below for Online MBA Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for MBA Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online MBA Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Brian J. Swindells||Bristol, BS9|
|Emmanuel Itoje CFA IMC BSc.||Canary Wharf, E1|
|PJ||Huddersfield, Yorks, HD8|
|Fletcher||Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Mike Lal||Chatham, Kent, ME4|
|Danny||London/ Nottingham, NW2|
|U. Amin||London, NW8|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Dissertation Tutor||Swansea, SA1|
|Stanley Wilkin||Woolwich, SE18|
|Bipin||South East London, SE24|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Leon Conrad||Wimbledon Park, SW19|
|Kamal G||London, UB7|
|Hemant Agrawal||Kensington, W1K|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||London, W5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for MBA
- Personal Message
- Hello. I'm Leon Conrad. I help people become more fulfilled, think better and more accurately, and speak more eloquently. I integrate the classic liberal arts of the trivium - grammar, logic and rhetoric, teaching students from 7 upwards.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- One of the most valuable skills I teach is the art of research. This includes how to use the Internet intelligently for research purposes.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- My qualifications are as follows:
MA in the History of Design, V&A/RCA, London
Graduate of Trinity College of London (GTCL(Hons) - Undergraduate music degree - piano, harpsichord, music theory) with a specialist interest in voice
Licentiate of Trinity College London (LTCL - Music teaching diploma - piano, music theory)
Licentiate of the Royal Academy of Music (LRAM - Music teaching diploma - piano, music theory)
City and Guilds 7307 Adult and Further Education Teaching Certificate
Vocal Pedagogy for the 21st Century Course, Princeton University, USA
- What kind of experience do you have?
- My experience:
I taught English and Music for a year at a bilingual kindergarten in Alexandria Egypt to children aged 3 to 5.
I devised and taught a 2-year specialist undergraduate Music Theatre course at The Maurice Lane Academy of Performing Arts.
I devised and taught a 1-year specialist sixth-form Music Theatre course at Crawley College.
I taught several courses in Singing at The City Lit as well as working there as an accompanist.
I worked for 2 years as Assistant Musical Director for Opera Brava, responsible for devising and delivering primary school workshops
I devised and delivered a wide range of courses in public speaking and effective communication for professional voice users for nearly 20 years through The Conrad Voice Consultancy. In June 2010, the Consultancy evolved into The Academy of Oratory, as part of which I devise and deliver speech writing services and specialist training courses for individuals, groups and companies in public speaking and effective communication skills.
I devised and delivered the first public courses in the UK which led to Trinity College London qualifications in Effective Communication.
I devised and delivered public courses for speakers of English as a second language which led to ESB qualifications, with students consistently achieving high marks in their examinations.
I have performed as a storyteller and performance poet.
I have twice been poet in residence at the Pleasance Dome in Edinburgh during the Edinburgh Fringe.
I have had numerous articles published on voice care and education and other specialist subjects in specialist magazines as well as in national press.
I have been interviewed on television and radio as a specialist in voice-centred communication skills, hosted radio shows and worked as a voice-over artist in the corporate sector.
- How much do you charge?
- I offer free initial telephone consultations.
A one-off trial session typically lasts one hour and costs £50.
Regular 1:1 sessions of 45 minutes are booked in 10-week stretches, payable in advance at £40 per session.
Regular 1:2 sessions of 1 hour are booked in 10-week stretches, payable in advance at £35 per session.
Regular 1:3 sessions of 1 hour are booked in 10-week stretches, payable in advance at £30 per session.
Cancellations for reasons other than sickness are not refundable, but sessions can be rearranged within a 12-week window which is usually term-based.
I tutor overseas students via Skype.
I speak 5 languages (English, Russian, French, Italian and Arabic, with a working knowledge of Spanish and German).
I only teach in English.
An initial consultation session which typically lasts one hour costs £50.
This allows Leon to get to know a bit about each student and for each student to get to try out a session and see how it works.
During the session, the student's level of language and thinking skills will be assessed and key target achievements identified to work on.
Based on this individual assessment, a series of lessons will be agreed.
What happens in a session?
A piece of preparatory work will be emailed out to the student ahead of the lesson.
It could be a passage of fiction or non-fiction, a puzzle, a riddle, or a creative task.
I always try to link material to the subjects that most interest each student.
(2) During the session, which typically lasts 45 minutes, the student will discuss the work.
Spoken and written language exercises will be based on how they express themselves.
A live Skype session typically includes conversation work, pronunciation work, grammar, spelling, communication and thinking skills.
I am a qualified Voice Teacher and work as an oracy consultant in schools, so provide an all-round service in terms of communicating your thoughts in English clearly and effectively.
(3) After the session, a piece of written homework is given to assess learning and a new piece of preparatory work issued for the next session.
Regular 1:1 sessions which include preparation, teaching and marking time cost £60, usually payable in advance in series of 6.
Please email for further details.
- Where do you teach?
- My tutoring service is home-based. I am situated near Wimbledon Park tube station. I do not travel to students' homes.
I teach in person and via Skype.
I teach 1:1 or in small groups of three students maximum.
- When are you available?
- I teach weekday evenings, and weekends by appointment during term times and summer holidays.
Other times can be booked by arrangement.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Age groups I specialise in:
9 to 11
11 to 13
13 to 16
16 to 19
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I teach the basic skills that people need in order to make sense of the world around them, reason and communicate intelligently.
Once these basic skills - provided via the foundational subjects of grammar, logic and rhetoric - are in place, the task of preparing for 7+, 11+, 13+ GCSE, A Level, Baccalaureate, University entrance or final exams becomes much easier.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Full CRB check in place.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I tutor online via Skype.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Besides the qualifications listed above, I have successfully completed vocational voice training and presentation courses taken through the British Voice Association, London
I am a graduate of the Runge Balliol Effective Leadership Course, Oxford
I have successfully completed vocational storytelling, improvised theatre, physical theatre and mask workshops taken with renowned physical theatre practitioner and teacher, Desmond Jones and internationally acclaimed theatre improvisation luminary, Keith Johnstone as well as with Lecoq-trained theatre company, Theatre Ad Infinitum.
I have studied Logic privately with George Spencer-Brown, renowned author of Laws of Form and advanced grammar with Neville Gwynne, of the best-selling Gwynne's Grammar.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- The integrated approach I take to teaching the Liberal Arts acts on a person like an intransitive verb (as in 'a rose blooms').
The subject matter is never going to be the be-all and end-all of the teaching relationship.
If you're longing to be inspired, if you seek to be enlightened, if you seek to acquire wisdom, then I'm the teacher for you.
I don't just teach facts. I teach to enlighten and inspire.
Learning with me will be hard work, but it will be fun.
Send a message to Leon Conrad
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more