Find UK Tuition
Online MBA Tutors / MBA Tuition
Read more about MBA
See below for Online MBA Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for MBA Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online MBA Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Brian J. Swindells||Bristol, BS9|
|Bob Carroll||Bristol, BS15|
|Tushar Patel||Harrow, HA2|
|PJ||Huddersfield, Yorks, HD8|
|Kevin Amor FCA, MA, BSc||Oxford, HP17|
|Fletcher||Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21|
|V Nalangkilli||Luton, LU3|
|Mike Lal||Chatham, Kent, ME4|
|Emmanuel Aluko, CFA||London, NW1|
|Danny||London/ Nottingham, NW2|
|U. Amin||London, NW8|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Stanley Wilkin||Woolwich, SE18|
|Bipin||South East London, SE24|
|Kamal G||London, UB7|
|Hemant Agrawal||Kensington, W1K|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for MBA
- Personal Message
- I am a strong advocate of lifelong learning and so devote much of my time applying the skills and experienced gained during a long career in business and education to a wide range of interests. I have held various director level posts with a variety of small and medium size enterprises.
I am involved in the education and training of individuals with recent assignments including work for the University of Greenwich, the London School of Business & Finance and the Open University at both under-graduate and post-graduate level.
Operating through my Borotec company, I act as an incubator for, and investor in a number of small and medium sized enterprises; helping them through the early stages of development.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Management Information Systems
Innovation and Change
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- FBCS In January 1988 I was elected a Fellow of the British Computer Society.
MCMI I was afforded full member status in January 1980 of what is now the Chartered Institute of Management
CDipAF I was awarded the Certified Diploma in Accounting & Finance in November 1976
D35 TDLB External Verifier Qualification from NCVQ (June 1992)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have approaching 20 years experience as a Tutor / Visiting Lecturer at both undergraduate and masters level both with the Open University and the University of Greenwich.
My very recent work has included scriptmarking at masters level for the London School of Business & Finance, The Open University and the University of Greenwich.
- How much do you charge?
- Initial brief consultation for up to 15 minutes is free. Fees then vary depending upon the type of work and the location but generally range from £10 to £50 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
- London and Bristol at various locations including my premises, hired rooms (if a number of students attending the same session), or at the student's premises. I also have use of various meeting rooms in London.
- When are you available?
- Very flexible, available almost 24/365.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Undergraduate and post graduate
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I teach only adults
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am planning to acquire on-line tutoring software; In the meantime I can use telephone plus email.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Institute of Directors,
Chartered Management Institute
Send a message to Brian J. Swindells
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more