Find UK Tuition
Online MBA Tutors / MBA Tuition
Read more about MBA
See below for Online MBA Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for MBA Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online MBA Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Philip Goldney||Bournemouth, BH6|
|Brian J. Swindells||Bristol, BS9|
|PJ||Huddersfield, Yorks, HD8|
|Fletcher||Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Mike Lal||Chatham, Kent, ME4|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Dissertation Tutor||Swansea, SA1|
|Bipin||South East London, SE24|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Kamal G||London, UB7|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||London, W5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for MBA
- Personal Message
- I am a professionally qualified accountant (C.I.M.A.) with 30 years of experience in a wide variety of industries and use highly successful teaching methods.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Accountancy, Management Accounting, Business Studies and Finance.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am a fully qualified accountant (A.C.M.A) of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have worked in a variety of companies as Financial Controller, Finance Director and trained and taught staff different levels of accounting and financial management skills.
- How much do you charge?
- My standard fee is £30 per hour, however this can rise to £50 per hour for final year professional examination papers or MBA students.
Group lessons are discounted heavily from 20% to 40% - contact me for further details.
- Where do you teach?
- I generally teach at home or student's homes anywhere in the Medway towns such as Chatham, Rochester, Maidstone, Gillingham and also in London (central areas). I also cover Bromley, Dartford and Gravesend. I live in Kent but can travel to London, if necessary. I also offer an online tuition service, nationally in the UK, which can be equally effective.
- When are you available?
- Available 7 days per week, Monday to Sunday, between 10 am to 8 pm throughout the year.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 18 + up to any age.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- University Degree, ACCA, CIMA qualifications.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an up-to-date enhanced Disclosure & Barring certificate.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- via Skype mainly
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Various companies across a variety of industries.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Accountancy and finance are all-pervasive and formal study can provide you with some very powerful tools which will equip you for life !
Send a message to Mike Lal
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more