Find UK Tuition
Online MBA Tutors / MBA Tuition
Read more about MBA
See below for Online MBA Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for MBA Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online MBA Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Brian J. Swindells||Bristol, BS9|
|PJ||Huddersfield, Yorks, HD8|
|Fletcher||Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Mike Lal||Chatham, Kent, ME4|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Dissertation Tutor||Swansea, SA1|
|Bipin||South East London, SE24|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Kamal G||London, UB7|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||London, W5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for MBA
- Personal Message
- I am a highly qualified Tutor, with 2 Bachelors degrees, MBA and ACCA Fully Qualified. I am an expert in Strategy, Business, Accounting and Finance.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Business Studies, Strategic Management, Financial Accounting, Economics, HR Management, Marketing, Management Accounting, Financial Management, Audit and Assurance, International Accounting, Corporate Governance, Performance Management and Corporate Reporting.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- First Class - BSC (Hons) Banking with Economics and Law - Roehampton University
2: 1 - BSC (Hons) Applied Accounting - Oxford Brookes University
Master of Business Administration - Anglia Ruskin University
ACCA Fully Qualified
Member of International Association of Bookkeepers
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 5 years private tutoring experience.
I also have 4 years of experience working as a Financial Accountant.
- How much do you charge?
- GCSE 18 Pounds/Hour
A LEVELS 20 Pounds/Hour
Undergraduate Tuition 22 Pounds/Hour
Postgraduate Tuition 24 Pounds/Hour
ACCA Tuition 25 Pounds/Hour
- Where do you teach?
- I can meet at the local library or travel to the Tutee's Home. I also teach online via Skype.
- When are you available?
- I am available anytime of the week.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach Secondary School, Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Professional (ACCA) students.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- ACCA, University Exams
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an up-to-date CRB.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I do online tutoring via Skype.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am an Affiliate member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
I am also a registered Member of the International Association of Bookkeepers.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I have attended London School of Business and Finance, Roehamton University, Anglia Ruskin University and Oxford Brookes University.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have students from a diverse range of universities, including students of LSE, LBS and Aston University.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am an expert in Accounting, Strategy and Finance.
Send a message to Kamal G
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more