Find UK Tuition
Online Public Speaking Tutors / Public Speaking Tuition
Read more about Public Speaking
See below for Online Public Speaking Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Public Speaking Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Public Speaking Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Birmingham, B29|
|Ric Morris||Brighton, BN3|
|Nathan Williams||Bristol, BS8|
|Fiona Battisby||Henbury, Bristol, BS10|
|Candy||Leamington Spa, CV31|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Mark Spillane||London, E4|
|Rosalie Bolt||London, EC2|
|Debra Bertulis||Herefordshire, HR6|
|Michael Park||New Malden, Surrey, KT3|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Izo FitzRoy||London, N15|
|Melissa D'Arcy||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Joanne Singer||LONDON,, N22|
|Pauline Midwinter||Barsham, NR34|
|Gabrielle Jourdan||Central London, NW1|
|Martin Thomasson||Chorley, PR6|
|Pimmi Pande||Brockley, SE London, SE4|
|Harriet Swift-Marshall||Devizes, SN10|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Pam Williams||Clapham, London, SW9|
|Dan Wheeler||Battersea, SW11|
|Lindsey Pearson||Ealing, TW8|
|Emma-Louise Tinniswood||Sunbury, TW16|
|Daniel Hart||London, W2|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||London, W5|
|Lynn Edmonstone||London, W11|
|Rachel Preece||Kensington, London, W14|
|Jay||Radlett, Watford, WD7|
|Julie Howell||Watford, WD17|
|James Gregory Voice||Lichfield, WS15|
|Maureen Theaker||Wolverhampton, WV1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Public Speaking
- Personal Message
- My personal approach helps you to achieve your goal,whether you are preparing for an audition or exam,want to gain confidence or acquire new skills. I tailor my tutoring around your individual needs, in a comforatble and relaxed setting.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach singing (variety of styles including musical theatre, pop, rock, jazz) from Beginners through to Intermediate/Professional, and offer specific coaching for auditions and exams. I look at vocal and performance technique, interpretation (including acting through song), repertoire and improving confidence. I also work with actors on text, voice and character work.
I offer public speaking tutoring and Dutch for beginners to advanced (individual and in small groups), conversational or grammar based. When working with young Dutch students I use songs, nursery rhyms, books and role-play and will help build up their grammar and vocabulary.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have studied and worked with leading industry professionals and have completed the following courses:
Estill Vocal Technique Levels 1 & 2, Ann-Marie Speed, Berlin
Individual voice training by Martin Leberman, Maureen Scott, Petah Burns, Ian Shaw
BA Acting, East 15 Acting School, London
Diploma of Music, Music Theatre, Australian Institute of Music, Sydney
Music Leader Workshops London:
Leading Music Activities for people with a Learning Disability
An Introduction of Kodaly – working with KS1
Voice Workshop NIDA, Sydney, Australia
I have been CRB checked and have been trained in First Aid
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching and directing extensively in and around London since 2004. I am a professional jazz vocalist and songwriter/composer working in the UK, Europe and Australia. Have a look at my website for more information on performances etc.
Teaching: I work with private students from age four through to adults, as well as working free-lance within the primary and secondary education sector. I am a Lead Music and Vocal Tutor for Tower Hamlets Music Services, teaching singing and African drumming, as well as providing after school music clubs and sessions for parents and children and lead choirs. I have taught at Morley College, London. I have worked for Tiny Mites Music Ltd providing music sessions for babies and toddlers in London and Essex. I am linked to Jigsaw Performing Arts Ltd in Kent and Greater London as a singing and drama teacher. Previously I have directed large scale productions such as 'Les Miserables', ‘Honk’ and 'Annie' for prominent youth theaters. I have worked with BA Music Theatre and college students preparing for exams, auditioning for drama school entry, West End musicals and the Music Theatre MA course at The Royal Academy of Music. Besides my educational experience, I work with people who would like to improve their confidence or want to spend time working on acting, singing or Dutch professionally or for pleasure! Furthermore, I support people with dyslexia who have difficulty with text work. Besides my teaching I am a professional vocalist in the UK and Europe.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge from £35.00 for individual lessons in the Barbican; duo or group sessions and sessions at a student's home will be charged at a slightly higher rate.
Please contact me for duo/group lesson rates, concessions for sessions over an hour and block bookings.
I am happy to discuss any questions via email or over the phone.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from the Barbican. I am happy to travel to a student's home or rehearsal venue in and around London, though please be aware higher rates/ a reasonable travel charge do apply.
- When are you available?
- Available days and evenings. Please contact to arrange a suitable time.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- From Beginners to Professional. No upper age restrictions. Lower age restrictions (+/-4) depending on individual situation/session requirement. I structure my tutoring around the individual needs of my students to get the best results.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I am happy to assist preparing for Trinity College London, ABRSM, GSCE and other exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I do. Full up-to-date check.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Sessions through Email or Skype can be arranged.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained with Andrew Davidson and Petah Burns at the Australian Institute of Music and did a BA in Acting at East 15 Acting School. I have done voice work at NIDA, and have worked on vocals with Maureen Scott, Anne-Marie Speed, Martin Leberman, Peter Woollard, Ian Shaw, Rebecca Parris (US) and Pete Churchill. I took Estill Levels 1 & 2 in Berlin in 2010, and have done several courses through Music Leader London. I have the privilege and pleasure to work with fantastic musicians in the industry.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My current students cover a wide range of background, age and ability.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- The possibilities are endless...! You'll be amazed at what you can achieve... Whether you are thinking about picking up a new skill or honing an old one - just go out and do it: the pleasure and achievement are definitely worth it.
Send a message to Rosalie Bolt
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more