Find UK Tuition
Online Public Speaking Tutors / Public Speaking Tuition
Read more about Public Speaking
See below for Online Public Speaking Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Public Speaking Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Public Speaking Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Birmingham, B29|
|Ric Morris||Brighton, BN3|
|Nathan Williams||Bristol, BS8|
|Fiona Battisby||Henbury, Bristol, BS10|
|Candy||Leamington Spa, CV31|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Mark Spillane||London, E4|
|Rosalie Bolt||London, EC2|
|Debra Bertulis||Herefordshire, HR6|
|Michael Park||New Malden, Surrey, KT3|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Izo FitzRoy||London, N15|
|Melissa D'Arcy||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Joanne Singer||LONDON,, N22|
|Pauline Midwinter||Barsham, NR34|
|Gabrielle Jourdan||Central London, NW1|
|Martin Thomasson||Chorley, PR6|
|Pimmi Pande||Brockley, SE London, SE4|
|Harriet Swift-Marshall||Devizes, SN10|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Pam Williams||Clapham, London, SW9|
|Dan Wheeler||Battersea, SW11|
|Lindsey Pearson||Ealing, TW8|
|Emma-Louise Tinniswood||Sunbury, TW16|
|Daniel Hart||London, W2|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||London, W5|
|Lynn Edmonstone||London, W11|
|Rachel Preece||Kensington, London, W14|
|Jay||Radlett, Watford, WD7|
|Julie Howell||Watford, WD17|
|James Gregory Voice||Lichfield, WS15|
|Maureen Theaker||Wolverhampton, WV1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Public Speaking
- Personal Message
- Hello. My name is James and I am a voice teacher offering specialist tuition through my online speech course.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Speech, elocution and accent reduction.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold advanced qualifications in Voice, including a Bachelor's Degree and Post Graduate Diploma in Speech Communicaton Sciences and a Diploma in Speech and Communication from ELKLAN. I worked with Celia Andrews and Simon Angelo studying speech and elocution, and graduated from the London Speech Master Programme with a Diploma in speech techniques. I also hold the Advanced Certificate in Phonetics and Phonology from the LTTC, an Advanced Certificate in Specific Learning Difficulties and am a certified practitioner of the Lee Silverman Voice Therapy Programme. I studied Advanced Estill voice techniques with Gillyanne Kayes and Jeremy Fisher (SATA).
I am a licensed speech practitioner with ICAN and Lead Communication Practitioner and trainer with ELKLAN.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have worked in my field for over 15 years, helping a range of people from all ages to achieve the voice they want. I am a specialist in resonant voice techniques, which ensure you develop an excellent clarity and tone to your sound, within the most efficient voice possible.
- How much do you charge?
- My Specialist Speech Course costs just £20 per month for full access to a range of video and written teaching materials, and personalised video feedback. This is a fraction of the fee you might usually pay for this type of tuition.
Please click through to my website for further details about how my course works.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach all over the world through my Specialist Speech Course.
- When are you available?
- You will have access to your course materials whenever you like. You can work at your own pace and make the progress you want. There are no time restrictions and no lessons to travel to.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- My course is available to all ages and stages.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I hold Full Current CRB Clearance, DBS clearance and am a teacher still working in schools
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- My Specialist Course is delivered through a password protected platform via my website. You will simply need an internet connection to access the materials and the videos I will send to you.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I studied speech and elocution with Celia Andrews and Simom Angelo, before taking formal qualifications with Edexcel and ELKLAN.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Many of my students have gone onto study at well known institutions, however I have happily helped many people achieve their own personal goals, whatever their vocal requirements.
Whatever your destination, I will help you with your journey.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Our lessons will always be enjoyable and exciting. We're building your voice! You don't pay me to do nothing so I will always work hard on your behalf and challenge you to do the same. I do guarantee however, that the journey will be worth it!
Send a message to James Gregory Voice
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more