Find UK Tuition
Online Public Speaking Tutors / Public Speaking Tuition
Read more about Public Speaking
See below for Online Public Speaking Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Public Speaking Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Public Speaking Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Birmingham, B29|
|Ric Morris||Brighton, BN3|
|Nathan Williams||Bristol, BS8|
|Fiona Battisby||Henbury, Bristol, BS10|
|Candy||Leamington Spa, CV31|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Mark Spillane||London, E4|
|Rosalie Bolt||London, EC2|
|Susan Nataly Coombes||London and herts, EC2|
|Debra Bertulis||Herefordshire, HR6|
|Michael Park||New Malden, Surrey, KT3|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Izo FitzRoy||London, N15|
|Melissa D'Arcy||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Joanne Singer||LONDON,, N22|
|Pauline Midwinter||Barsham, NR34|
|Gabrielle Jourdan||Central London, NW1|
|Martin Thomasson||Chorley, PR6|
|Pimmi Pande||Brockley, SE London, SE4|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Pam Williams||Clapham, London, SW9|
|Dan Wheeler||Battersea, SW11|
|Lindsey Pearson||Ealing, TW8|
|Emma-Louise Tinniswood||Sunbury, TW16|
|Daniel Hart||London, W2|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||London, W5|
|Lynn Edmonstone||London, W11|
|Rachel Preece||Kensington, London, W14|
|Jay||Radlett, WD AREAS, WD7|
|Julie Howell||Watford, WD17|
|James Gregory Voice||Lichfield, WS15|
|Maureen Theaker||Wolverhampton, WV1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Public Speaking
- Personal Message
- Thank you for taking time to look at my profile. I look forward to helping you! At present I do not have any availability until January 2015 as I am fully booked. But I am now booking from January 2015.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Drama, Music,Dance and Musical Theatre from children aged 3 years to adult . This also includes GCSE and A Level theatre Studies, Acting, LAMDA exam preparation in all subjects, Music, Piano and Music Theory tuition, Public Speaking and Interview techniques. I can help with preparation for the 11+ and 13+ entrance examinations for interview technqiues and work on Spoken English and Public Speaking examinations for LAMDA. I can also assist with audition technique for drama school or audition preparation in Acting and Musical Theatre. Music students are entered for the ABRSM Examinations in Piano and Music theory and I can assist with preparation for Music Scholarships as well as the LAMDA Musical Theatre syllabus for Singing students
I can also assist with English and History tutoring at primary school level
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BA (Hons) in Drama and Music from the University of London, PGCE (University of london), P.Cert in Applied Theatre (Central School of Speech and Drama)and LAMDA Gold Medals in Speaking of Verse and Prose, Acting and Mime. I am currently studying for my Masters degree in History before I embark on my PhD.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught in schools and privately for 15 years and have worked in nursery, infant, junior and secondary schools. During this time I have also worked in theatres and youth theatres, and run a number of school and theatre based workshops and performance projects. I teach Drama, Music, History and English at primary and secondary level, teaching both GCSE and A Level Theatre Studies as well as preparing students for LAMDA examinations and drama school entry. I am also a LAMDA examiner and have been a GCSE Drama and Theatre Studies moderator. I have extensive experience working in theatre as a director, playwright and actor as well as theatre practitioner and teacher. As well as my teaching career I continue to work professionally when I can as a director, writer and producer. I set up Step on Stage Performing Arts in 2005 and now offer tuition over over 200 students a week.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £37.50 per hour for all subjects, for an individual lesson. There is a 10% discount on the second class if you book two different classes (For example Speech and Drama and Piano) per term. Fees are charged and invoiced termly and are payable in advance. I also run a range of weekly group classes for children and students aged 3 and up. All new music students have an assessment lesson which is charged at £15.00. Sadly I do not travle to peoples houses to teach as I am so fully booked and usually have a waiting list for tuition at my house.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach in Sunbury Upon Thames, but I also have branches in Twickenham and Hampton Hill.
- When are you available?
- I am available to teach weekday days and evenings as well as weekends. I also continue teaching throughout the school holidays and half-terms as well as running a number of workshops and summer school for Drama, Dance and Musical theatre.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- From 3 years to adult. All levels and standrads in all subjects.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- LAMDA Exainations in Acting, Speaking of Verse and Prose, Public Speaking, Spoken English, Devising, Musical Theatre
ABRSM examinations in Piano and Music Theory
LAMDA Teaching Diploma
LAMDA Performance Diplomas
GCSE and A Level Theatre Studies
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have a fully enhanced CRB as do the other members of my school.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Please contact me for further information about online tutoring.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- STSD (Society of Teachers of Speech and Drama)
LAMDA Teachers Association
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at Royal Holloway, University of London to gain my BA (Hons) and then continued my training at the Central School of Speech and Drama for my P.Cert in Applied Theatre. My QTS was completed with the University of London. I am currently undertaking my MA at Central as well in Applied Theatre. I also trained in Stage Combat at the Arts Educational School and Guildford School of Acting. I studied voice under Leonora Keough and Janet Shell. I am currently undertaking my M.Litt in Social, Family and Local History with the University of Dundee.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I run a management agency and students have recently appeared on Cbeebies, short film with Ruby Films, Royal Opera House, Rose Theatre Kingston, Richmond Theatre Panotmime, Nickolodeon, BBC, CBBC and West End Musicals.
Past students have gained placements at The Globe Theatre, London and places at Webber Douglas and the Central School of Speech and Drama to study Acting, as well as Drama scholarships to schools including Priorsfield and Box Hill in Surrey. Current students have gained places at the arts Educational Schools.
Send a message to Emma-Louise Tinniswood
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more