Find UK Tuition
Online Public Speaking Tutors / Public Speaking Tuition
Read more about Public Speaking
See below for Online Public Speaking Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Public Speaking Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Public Speaking Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Birmingham, B29|
|Marie-Louise Goode||Birmingham, B74|
|Ric Morris||Brighton, BN3|
|Nathan Williams||Bristol, BS6|
|Julia Cawte||Bristol, BS7|
|Sarah Davies||Belfast, BT6|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Mark Spillane||London, E4|
|Rosalie Bolt||London, EC2|
|Debra Bertulis||Herefordshire, HR6|
|Michael Park||New Malden, Surrey, KT3|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Gabrielle Jourdan||North London, N1|
|Izo FitzRoy||London, N15|
|Melissa D'Arcy||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Tess Seddon||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Daniel Hart||London, NW5|
|Gary Horner||South London, SE22|
|Tricia Etherton||Southend on Sea, SS9|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Pam Williams||Clapham, London, SW9|
|Maureen Theaker||England, TF10|
|Linda Walden||Tunbridge Wells, TN3|
|Pauline Midwinter||Ashford, TN23|
|Emma-Louise Tinniswood||Twickenham, TW1|
|Lindsey Pearson||Ealing, TW8|
|Emily F Smith||Mayfair, London, W1|
|Anita Borge||London, W3|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||London, W5|
|Lynn Edmonstone||London, W11|
|Rachel Preece||Kensington, London, W14|
|Jay||Radlett, WD AREAS, WD7|
|Julie Howell||Watford, WD17|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Public Speaking
- Personal Message
- I believe that good teaching and learning is based upon: 1) developing understanding of subject matter through critical thinking and enquiry 2) developing self-belief, self-confidence and self-expression 3) combining the above with independent study.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I work in most aspects of management and social sciences, from foundation degree to PhD. This last year I have worked from Foundation Degree to Master’s level. I am equally at home with beginners as advanced students. My subject areas are core business skills; economics, entrepreneurship, project management, change management, communication studies, strategic management and planning, branding, PR, CSR, marketing, consumer behaviour, and sponsorship. I also advise on research methodology, especially constructing dissertations and theses from Bachelor’s degree to PhD and advise on essay/report writing, structure and proofreading.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA (Econ) Economics
FAETC: Further & Adult Education Teaching Certificate
MA (Econ) Applied Social Research Methods
PhD: Project/Change Management
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have worked for traditional universities in Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, and taught abroad in Australia, China, Finland, France, India, Sweden, and the USA. I have also worked in the market research and marketing industries for 6 years outside of the above timeframe. I have acted as an external examiner for a number of universities on undergraduate and graduate programmes.
- How much do you charge?
- The first consultation is free, as we need to determine a programme of study. Costs are then agreed, and reasonable travel costs are included in the fee.
- Where do you teach?
- I currently teach within West and Central London. However, I will travel as far East as Tower Hill/Aldgate/Shoreditch, West to Uxbridge, North to Watford/Cockfosters and South to Morden/Wimbledon. Other locations are subject to availability and negotiation.
- When are you available?
- I prefer to teach weekday evenings and weekends. My schedule (due to the nature of my profession) can vary, but notice is always given for lesson changes. After initial meetings, preparatory and continuous work can also be conducted via email, Skype or Facetime. Online tutoring is available after an agreed period.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- A-Level and Foundation Degree to PhD.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- My current students are foundation degree, Bachelor’s degree and Masters level: MA, MSc, and MBA.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online tutoring can also be conducted via email, Skype or Facetime and is available after an agreed period of face-to-face learning.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- BA (Econ) and MA (Econ) at Manchester University, PhD at Birmingham University.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- A mixture of foundation, level 6 and post-graduate students from different business schools across London. I am also mentoring/personal coaching graduates.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Show passion and professional dedication and your persistence and determination will be rewarded!
Send a message to Dr Kiran Kamat
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more