Find UK Tuition
Online Public Speaking Tutors / Public Speaking Tuition
Read more about Public Speaking
See below for Online Public Speaking Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Public Speaking Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Public Speaking Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Birmingham, B29|
|Ric Morris||Brighton, BN3|
|Nathan Williams||Bristol, BS8|
|Candy||Leamington Spa, CV31|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Mark Spillane||London, E4|
|Rosalie Bolt||London, EC2|
|Susan Nataly Coombes||London and herts, EC2|
|Debra Bertulis||Herefordshire, HR6|
|Michael Park||New Malden, Surrey, KT3|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Izo FitzRoy||London, N15|
|Melissa D'Arcy||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Joanne Singer||LONDON,, N22|
|Pauline Midwinter||Barsham, NR34|
|Gabrielle Jourdan||Central London, NW1|
|Martin Thomasson||Chorley, PR6|
|Pimmi Pande||Brockley, SE London, SE4|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Pam Williams||Clapham, London, SW9|
|Dan Wheeler||Battersea, SW11|
|Lindsey Pearson||Ealing, TW8|
|Emma-Louise Tinniswood||Sunbury, TW16|
|Daniel Hart||London, W2|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||London, W5|
|Lynn Edmonstone||London, W11|
|Rachel Preece||Kensington, London, W14|
|Jay||Radlett, WD AREAS, WD7|
|Julie Howell||Watford, WD17|
|James Gregory Voice||Lichfield, WS15|
|Maureen Theaker||Wolverhampton, WV1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Public Speaking
- Personal Message
- Izo is an Internationally recognised Voice coach and singing tutor. She works with actors, business associates, singers, and speakers of English as a second language to develop confident speech. I look forward to working with you.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach all aspects of vocal and performance coaching for singing and spoken voice. From presentation skills and public speaking to drama auditions, accents and dialects, performance preparation and technique.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- MA Voice Studies 2:1 Central School of Speech & Drama
MA European Civilisation 2:1 Glasgow University
Continuing Composition Qualification Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Over ten years of experience as a Voice and Accent coach during which I have worked at Bristol Old Vic and Central School of Speech & Drama working with groups of drama students to develop vocal technique and understanding of accents and dialects.
I currently work as a Voice and Dialect coach at Italia Conti. Teaching all areas of practical voice and dialects to the BA and Foundation students. I also work at Mountview Academy teaching Speech, Phonetics and RP to the Postgraduate students, as well as working at Core Arts on a one to one basis with singers, poets, actors and public speakers of every age and ability. I also work at LDSA drama college teaching singing workshops to every year.
I offer private tutorials at my home in North London or at your home. I also offer small group workshops or lessons via Skype for children, young adults, and adults of every ability.
- How much do you charge?
- 1 hour lesson: £40
When booking 3 lessons in advance, you will get a discounted price at £35.00/hr.
For lessons in your home, additional expenses will apply.
- Where do you teach?
- I currently teach from my home in North London.
I am willing to travel, I currently teach in the following areas : Shoreditch, Highgate, Camden, Brixton, Soho, Peckham, Chelsea, Camberwell, Stoke Newington, Kensington, Mile End, Bow
- When are you available?
- I am available Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages/ all abilities
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare students for GCSE, A level and University Degree & Drama School Auditions. I also coach students who are looking to develop their personal confidence and speaking skills.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Full Enhanced CRB Disclosure (Issued 2012)
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am willing to do this via Skype if required
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- ICV, BVA, VASTA, PRS, MU
- Where and with whom did you train?
- RSAMD with Colin Broom
CSSD with Katerina Moraitis, Kristin Linklater, Barbara Houseman, Cicely Berry, Gilly Anne Keyes
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I currently work as a Voice and Dialect coach at Italia Conti. Teaching all areas of practical voice and dialects to the BA and Foundation students. I also work at Mountview Academy teaching Speech, Phonetics and RP to the Postgraduate students, whilst also working at Core Arts on a one to one basis with singers, poets, actors and public speakers of every age and ability. I also work at LDSA drama college teaching Articulation, Phonetics and RP to the BA students, and singing workshops to every year.
I also currently work as a freelance voice coach with foreign students, working on accent reduction, and with acting students working with most accents & dialects.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- We all learn differently and I believe that it is important to facilitate personal education in a way that would best suit the student. Voice is such an important part of everyday life and a personal reflection of how we choose to represent ourselves therefore I work in a way that will help provide you with the most confidence in a comfortable, fun and easy setting.
Send a message to Izo FitzRoy
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more