Find UK Tuition
Online Public Speaking Tutors / Public Speaking Tuition
Read more about Public Speaking
See below for Online Public Speaking Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Public Speaking Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Public Speaking Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Birmingham, B29|
|Marie-Louise Goode||Birmingham, B74|
|Martin Thomasson||Bolton, BL2|
|Ric Morris||Brighton, BN3|
|Sara Dylan||Belfast, BT6|
|Candy||Leamington Spa, CV31|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Mark Spillane||London, E4|
|Rosalie Bolt||London, EC2|
|Susan Nataly Coombes||London and herts, EC2|
|Nathan Williams||Edinburgh, EH11|
|Simon Bucknor||Epping, EN9|
|Debra Bertulis||Herefordshire, HR6|
|Michael Park||New Malden, Surrey, KT3|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Izo FitzRoy||London, N15|
|Melissa D'Arcy||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Joanne Singer||LONDON, N22|
|Gabrielle Jourdan||North London, NW1|
|Pimmi Pande||Brockley, SE London, SE4|
|Tricia Etherton||Southend on Sea, SS9|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Pam Williams||Clapham, London, SW9|
|Linda Walden||Tunbridge Wells, TN3|
|Pauline Midwinter||Ashford, TN23|
|Emma-Louise Tinniswood||Twickenham, TW1|
|Lindsey Pearson||Ealing, TW8|
|Daniel Hart||London, W2|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||London, W5|
|Lynn Edmonstone||London, W11|
|Rachel Preece||Kensington, London, W14|
|Jay||Radlett, WD AREAS, WD7|
|Julie Howell||Watford, WD17|
|Maureen Theaker||Wolverhampton, WV1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Public Speaking
- Personal Message
- The aim of all coaching is to develop each individual's potential and personal goals.
'Combine your passion with experience to soar like an eagle'
Pam has been a practising illustrator and designer for 30 years.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Animation £20.00/hr
Art and Design £20.00/hr
Business English £20.00/hr
Interview skills £2000/hr
Voice, public speaking and presentation £25.00/hr
Creativity Coaching £15.00/hr
English as a Foreign Language (EFL) £15.00/hr
Interview Skills £15.00/hr
Motivational Training £15.00/hr
Public Speaking £20.00/hr
Vocal Coaching £15.00/hr
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- B.A.Hons degree
City of Guilds - teaching
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Extensive credits as an Illustrator and designer
Since 1980, I have been building my own business
I have been teaching and coaching since 1980
- How much do you charge?
- £20 - art and specialized subjects
£15 - 20 for English as a foreign language or interview skills, whether, in the studio or away
£25 - voice, public speaking and presentation
group coaching - reduced fees to be arranged
- Where do you teach?
- At the studio / in your home / at your work place in London.
- When are you available?
- times can be arranged to suit your schedule
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All levels - From 8 years - to working professionals
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Bronze art awards
Silver art awards
GCSE / A level art
portfolio for art college
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Currently by direct email - one to one. Customized to students' needs.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- NUJ - National Union of Journalists - as an Illustrator
FCC - Foreign Correspondence Club HK
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Manchester Polytechnic - B.A Hons Graphic Design
London - City of Guilds teaching qualifications
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- 1. Ben - has been working with me for 2 years. Now 10 years old, he is keen on art and developing a strong foundation of practical skills and knowledge of art materials. He can now, confidently, sketch quickly and accurately from his surroundings and building a library of knowledge. He is currently studying how oils work. He has a strong ambition to be an accomplished artist. From no concentration or direction Ben is much more in charge of his own work. An enormous leap in confidence and quality of artwork. (he was not happy in the art department at school).
2. Alex - 50 years, was keen to revive his own art. Now refreshed with clear demonstrations and guidelines - he is off enjoying his favourite pastime.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am a passionate Illustrator and designer and enjoy sharing my experience and with other artists.
Every artist has their own style. We can learn to develop our own work and take charge of our future success.
Good communication is essential to our success. When others can hear us clearly and understand us,
so many doors open to us.....it is enjoyable too......for everyone...a real boost in confidence
Send a message to Pam Williams
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more