Find UK Tuition
Online Public Speaking Tutors / Public Speaking Tuition
Read more about Public Speaking
See below for Online Public Speaking Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Public Speaking Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Public Speaking Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Birmingham, B29|
|Helen Hendrickson Elocution||birmingham, B79|
|Ric Morris||Brighton, BN3|
|Nathan Williams||Bristol, BS8|
|Fiona Battisby||Henbury, Bristol, BS10|
|Candy||Leamington Spa, CV31|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Mark Spillane||London, E4|
|Rosalie Bolt||London, EC2|
|Michael Park||New Malden, Surrey, KT3|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Izo FitzRoy||London, N15|
|Melissa D'Arcy||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Pauline Midwinter||Barsham, NR34|
|Gabrielle Jourdan||Central London, NW1|
|Julie Howell||Peterborough, PE2|
|Martin Thomasson||Chorley, PR6|
|Pimmi Pande||Brockley, SE London, SE4|
|Harriet Swift-Marshall||Devizes, SN10|
|Pam Williams||Clapham, London, SW9|
|Dan Wheeler||Battersea, SW11|
|Joseph Wilkins||Wandsworth, SW18|
|Lindsey Pearson||Ealing, TW8|
|Emma-Louise Tinniswood||Sunbury, TW16|
|Daniel Hart||London, W2|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||London, W5|
|Lynn Edmonstone||London, W11|
|Rachel Preece||Kensington, London, W14|
|Joanne Singer||King's Cross, WC1X|
|Jay||Radlett, Watford, WD7|
|James Gregory Voice||Lichfield, WS15|
|Maureen Theaker||Wolverhampton, WV1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Public Speaking
- Personal Message
- "Daniel's public-speaking expertise coupled with his honest open approach gave me the confidence I lacked ahead of giving a best man's speech in front of 150 people" Matt, Lawyer - City of London
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Acting, Drama School Auditions, Vocal Coaching, Public Speaking, Rock/Pop Guitar.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BA (Hons) in Performance Arts, from Arts Ed school under the auspices of City University.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- • Orange/T-Mobile/Osprey Clinic: Voice Coach
Leading trainer-training workshops to improve staff morale and communication skills.
• First Act Productions: Writer/Actor/Director/Coach
Devised, directed and performed 'Shakespeare Rocks' - Workshop for Moscow school children.
Wrote, devised, directed and performed 1950’s Montage for UK Brokers Association awards.
• Carmel Arts: Actor/Director
Composed, directed and performed critically acclaimed 'Country Girl' at The Roundhouse, London.
• RNT/BBC/ITV/BBC Radio 4: Actor
Starring and featured roles in period and contemporary television dramas and radio plays.
Theatrical debut at Royal National Theatre.
'The Browning Version' at Derby Playhouse;
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH: "...Daniel Hart is astonishingly convincing as Taplow...''
'The Destiny Of Me' at The Finborough Theatre;
THE EVENING STANDARD (Critics Choice No1): "...Daniel Hart plays with stoic disconsolate charm."
AMADEUS at Theatre Royal, York;
THE GUARDIAN: "...Daniel Hart's Mozart adds a charismatic presence..."
• I have worked with a great variety of private students such as;
Best men, children, doctors, research scientists, osteopaths, actors, teachers, HR managers...
To those facing challenges such as, acute accent, speech impediment or dyslexia.
- How much do you charge?
- £45.00 P/H (£40.00 P/H for Auditions).
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from home in Paddington and can also travel to you.
- When are you available?
- Sunday - Friday 9AM - 19.00PM
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages and all levels.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can tutor by Skype.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Equity/The Musicians Union
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at Drama Centre London.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have a variety of private students, young and old, both experienced and new to the stage. Here are some of my student appraisals;
"What can I say about Daniel, from the first contact he is extremely friendly and communicative. My son was auditioning for Year 7 entrance to The Arts Educational School London. We felt that he would benefit from some expert tuition as he had no prior training and was very nervous. Daniel was prompt, considerate and very clear and sensitive in his approach. He helped my son explore not only the character he was portraying but his situation and surroundings to draw the best from him within the confines of a two minute monologue. He also gave him excellent advice and direction for his theatrical song. He really enjoyed his sessions with Daniel and felt very comfortable and relaxed with him. The best part was that he was offered a place at Arts Ed for the September 2010 term. So a huge thank you to Daniel for his hard work and determination to make sure he went into the audition positive and prepared."
C Redshaw - Gunnersbury.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- In Drama tuition, it is my aim to sensitively bring out the best in the student's work. To guide them towards an understanding of text and how they can utilise their talents, skills and experiences.
With the Public Speaking techniques I use, those who wish to grow their confidence in communicating in the public forum will find that they improve in posture, strength and speech. One of the major aims is to improve relationships in the work place and increase energy and productivity.
Send a message to Daniel Hart
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more