Find UK Tuition
Online Public Speaking Tutors / Public Speaking Tuition
Read more about Public Speaking
See below for Online Public Speaking Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Public Speaking Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Public Speaking Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Birmingham, B29|
|Ric Morris||Brighton, BN3|
|Nathan Williams||Bristol, BS8|
|Candy||Leamington Spa, CV31|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Mark Spillane||London, E4|
|Rosalie Bolt||London, EC2|
|Susan Nataly Coombes||London and herts, EC2|
|Debra Bertulis||Herefordshire, HR6|
|Michael Park||New Malden, Surrey, KT3|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Izo FitzRoy||London, N15|
|Melissa D'Arcy||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Joanne Singer||LONDON,, N22|
|Pauline Midwinter||Barsham, NR34|
|Gabrielle Jourdan||Central London, NW1|
|Martin Thomasson||Chorley, PR6|
|Pimmi Pande||Brockley, SE London, SE4|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Pam Williams||Clapham, London, SW9|
|Dan Wheeler||Battersea, SW11|
|Lindsey Pearson||Ealing, TW8|
|Emma-Louise Tinniswood||Sunbury, TW16|
|Daniel Hart||London, W2|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||London, W5|
|Lynn Edmonstone||London, W11|
|Rachel Preece||Kensington, London, W14|
|Jay||Radlett, WD AREAS, WD7|
|Julie Howell||Watford, WD17|
|James Gregory Voice||Lichfield, WS15|
|Maureen Theaker||Wolverhampton, WV1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Public Speaking
- Personal Message
- I am a specialist in phonetics and linguistics. I have developed a unique approach to accent reduction that is both fast and effective.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach my students how to acquire a more neutral accent. I also prepare candidates for the speech and communication examinations of: LAMDA, National College of Music and Arts and Victoria College. These examinations cover the following topics: Speaking in Public, Speaking of Verse and Prose and Reading for Performance.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- PhD MA BSc CT,FVCM LVCMEd LVCM(TD) LNCM. I read psychology and communication and later completed undergraduate research for which I was awarded a BSc(Hons) by the University of East London, UK (1985). I then read English Linguistics gaining a Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma and a Master of Arts in English Linguistics from Birmingham City University, UK (2009). I was awarded a PhD in English Linguistics (2009-2013) by Ballsbridge University, Commonwealth of Dominica. (California University Foreign Credentials Evaluation has evaluated the curriculum of Ballsbridge University as the equivalent of regional and national accredited Universities in the USA) . I've also studied professional level awards in speech and gained the Licentiate Diploma in Public Speaking of the National College of Music and Arts Est.1894 and two Licentiate Diplomas of Victoria College of Music and Drama Est.1890 - one in the Teaching of Speech and the other in Speech and Drama Education. I was awarded Fellowship of Victoria College of Music and Drama, which is the highest award made by the College and was also certified as a teacher of the College. I also hold LAMDA Gold Medal in Public Speaking (Distinction), LAMDA Gold Medal in Speaking of Verse and Prose (Merit) and Certificate of Merit in Reading for Performance (Distinction).
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching elocution and all aspects of speech and voice for over 15 years. I have worked with native and non-native speakers from all backgrounds. I work with individual clients as well as corporate clients. I have an excellent track record in preparing children - and adults - for LAMDA, VCM and NCM speech examinations. .
- How much do you charge?
- Adults £35 per hour session (one-to-one) £25 per hour session for unwaged. Children £12 per class (one hour class) Corporate: £250 per day plus expenses
- Where do you teach?
- I teach both adults and children at my studio which is in Selly Oak, Birmingham. I cater for individuals who live in the neighbouring areas of: Edgbaston, Harborne, Northfield, Moseley, Solihull, Bournville, Kings Heath, Knowle, Sutton Coldfield, Four Oaks and the surrounding suburbs of North and South Birmingham.
- When are you available?
- Adults' sessions are available Monday to Friday. Sessions can be booked from 8.00am - 3.00pm. Monday/Thursday evenings are also available. There are limited spaces on weekends. Children's classes are held on Sunday afternoons.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Children's classes are for students from 8 to 17 years of age.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Children and adult clients have the option of working towards the speech examinations of: LAMDA, National College of Music and Arts, Victoria College of Music and Drama.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I hold an enhanced CRB.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I offer online tutoring on SKYPE.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a member of The International Society for the Linguistics of English,The International Society of Phonetic Sciences and Societas Linguistica Europaea. I am an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Educational Assessors and Associate Member of the Academy of Medical Educators.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have worked with clients from a wide range of backgrounds: radio presenters, teachers, business managers, PR consultants, I.T. workers, students, solicitors, law students, medical doctors, nurses, actors, hypnotherapists...
Send a message to Dr Robin Wooldridge
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more