Find UK Tuition
Online Public Speaking Tutors / Public Speaking Tuition
Read more about Public Speaking
See below for Online Public Speaking Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Public Speaking Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Public Speaking Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Birmingham, B29|
|Marie-Louise Goode||Birmingham, B74|
|Martin Thomasson||Bolton, BL2|
|Ric Morris||Brighton, BN3|
|Sara Dylan||Belfast, BT6|
|Candy||Leamington Spa, CV31|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Mark Spillane||London, E4|
|Rosalie Bolt||London, EC2|
|Susan Nataly Coombes||London and herts, EC2|
|Nathan Williams||Edinburgh, EH11|
|Simon Bucknor||Epping, EN9|
|Debra Bertulis||Herefordshire, HR6|
|Michael Park||New Malden, Surrey, KT3|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Izo FitzRoy||London, N15|
|Melissa D'Arcy||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Joanne Singer||LONDON, N22|
|Gabrielle Jourdan||North London, NW1|
|Pimmi Pande||Brockley, SE London, SE4|
|Gary Horner||South London, SE22|
|Tricia Etherton||Southend on Sea, SS9|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Pam Williams||Clapham, London, SW9|
|Linda Walden||Tunbridge Wells, TN3|
|Pauline Midwinter||Ashford, TN23|
|Emma-Louise Tinniswood||Twickenham, TW1|
|Lindsey Pearson||Ealing, TW8|
|Daniel Hart||London, W2|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||London, W5|
|Lynn Edmonstone||London, W11|
|Rachel Preece||Kensington, London, W14|
|Jay||Radlett, WD AREAS, WD7|
|Julie Howell||Watford, WD17|
|Maureen Theaker||Wolverhampton, WV1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Public Speaking
- Personal Message
- I help clients achieve their goals by combining life and career coaching with excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills. I'm passionate about elocution and the use of English and tutor all nationalities and age ranges. EFL a specialism.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- My specialist areas are English, elocution, communication and career coaching. I use my background to help people build confidence in their communications; be it working on English within primary or secondary school, for examination purposes, preparing for a job interview, looking for promotion at work, in relationships or for your own personal development. My methods achieve results and are valuable life-skills that move you towards achieving your personal or career goals. I tutor in public speaking, presentations, elocution and the written word. In today's world there is strong competition in all walks of life and It's important to be the best you can - and that is where my expertise comes in! By becoming aware of your options and capabilities, you can realise your true potential.
I draw on my experience at senior level in corporate life to give you the edge when it comes to promoting yourself at the beginning of your career or as a stepping stone along the way as I understand what employers are looking for and the challenges and obstacles in corporate life. This is invaluable for younger students or graduates seeking their first job.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am an experienced tutor, gained a Diploma in Speech & Drama with the London College of Music and also am a Chartered Marketer - all of which means I have very rounded experience of the requirements of the commercial world and can help prepare clients at all levels to ensure you achieve your goals.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- From the elocution perspective, a great deal of enquiries now centre around confidence building improving the spoken word. For academic work - written English is critical for examination success. Finally, in terms of personal development - it is important to stand out from the crowd. I tutor and provide insight into how to you can best differentiate yourself.
For English, elocution and accent reduction, I've been teaching adults and children over a number of years. Requirements have been diverse but results have been consistently good. Working together with clients we have achieved significant improvements with a number of clients securing employment or getting promotion.
Teaching English to overseas students has been an increasing area of work over the past few years and I include a variety of teaching methods to achieve the best results.
Coaching women in middle and senior management roles who either wish to further develop their careers or undertake career change combines my commercial experience with my confidence building techniques and elocution qualifications.
- How much do you charge?
- My charges depend on client requirements and packages are available for individual tutoring via face to face meetings. Individual elocution sessions are £25 per hour.
An initial consultation lesson will include free additional time to ensure that we establish required outcomes and goals for either elocution or life confidence building.
Elocution/EFL group lessons of 2 individuals or more will be discounted by arrangement.
- Where do you teach?
- I mainly teach from home in a quiet location just outside Tunbridge Wells, Kent, UK. Nearby towns are Sevenoaks, Maidstone, and Tonbridge.
- When are you available?
- I am flexible regarding availability and offer times during the evenings or at weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Elocution, accent reduction, interview and presentation skills are available for all clients of all ages, cultures and walks of life. The most important thing for a client is to be relaxed and able to overcome their challenges and make significant improvements.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have a CRB disclosure certificate.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Profiles of current clients include professionals working in the NHS, financial services, retail, R&D companies and law. Students preparing for the work environment and interview also form a large portion of my client base.
Additionally, my younger clients are improving their reading and writing capability in order to make progress with general schoolwork. Young adults are working with me to improve their confidence levels through short courses combining coaching and elocution to help them present themselves for higher education or job interviews. Also, I tutor on English and drama schoolwork to assist with exam preparation.
I have also coached and tutored numerous overseas students who have worked with me to achieve significant improvement in their oral and written communication for business purposes and to secure further employment following redundancy.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- It's important to invest in your own future or to help your child get the best start in life. I work to overcome issues and challenges and by doing so provide the greatest chance to achieve goals and build confidence. I aim to do this in a time-frame which works best for you, providing life-skills which will be of great value throughout all stages of life.
Just send an email for an initial enquiry - no issue is too great or small and all correspondence is in complete confidence. I look forward to hearing from you.