Find UK Tuition
Online Public Speaking Tutors / Public Speaking Tuition
Read more about Public Speaking
See below for Online Public Speaking Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Public Speaking Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Public Speaking Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Birmingham, B29|
|Marie-Louise Goode||Birmingham, B74|
|Ric Morris||Brighton, BN3|
|Nathan Williams||Bristol, BS6|
|Candy||Leamington Spa, CV31|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Mark Spillane||London, E4|
|Rosalie Bolt||London, EC2|
|Debra Bertulis||Herefordshire, HR6|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Izo FitzRoy||London, N15|
|Melissa D'Arcy||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Gabrielle Jourdan||North London, NW1|
|Gary Horner||South London, SE22|
|Tricia Etherton||Southend on Sea, SS9|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Pam Williams||Clapham, London, SW9|
|Linda Walden||Tunbridge Wells, TN3|
|Pauline Midwinter||Ashford, TN23|
|Emma-Louise Tinniswood||Twickenham, TW1|
|Lindsey Pearson||Ealing, TW8|
|Daniel Hart||London, W2|
|Anita Borge||London, W3|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||London, W5|
|Lynn Edmonstone||London, W11|
|Rachel Preece||Kensington, London, W14|
|Jay||Radlett, WD AREAS, WD7|
|Julie Howell||Watford, WD17|
|James Gregory Voice||Lichfield, WS15|
|Maureen Theaker||Wolverhampton, WV1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Public Speaking
- Personal Message
- Do you want to act? Do you want to communicate effectively and speak with confidence, in class or at work? Help with Drama School/Scholarship auditions? Lessons are fun, full of encouragement, praise and my students progress, fast!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- LAMDA exams VERSE and PROSE examinations from Introductory to Grade 8. Acting from Entry Level to Grade 8.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Fellowship of the Victoria College of Music (Hons)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Over 20 years experience of teaching in both the Private and state Sector, at both Preparatory and Senior Schools. I also teach privately at my home. I have taught children from the age of 4 up to Sixth Form, as well as adults of all ages. I teach the LAMDA syllabus in Acting and Verse and Prose Speaking. I can help with presentation skills, reading aloud, confidence in speaking to an audience, solo or duo acting. Pupils have gained entry to drama schools and gained drama scholarships to their chosen schools, as a result of my tuition. I also tutor those needing help with interview techniques, for school and university entrance and for employment.
- How much do you charge?
- Private tuition from my home ranges from £35-£50 per hour, depending on individual requirements. Discounts are available.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from my home on the borders of Shepherds Bush W12 and Acton W3.
- When are you available?
- I am available to teach from 9am until 10.30am most mornings, from 3pm to 7pm most days and on Saturdays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach from age 4 upwards!
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Up to Grade 8 LAMDA examinations.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Skype lessons available.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Society of Teachers of Speech and Drama
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Victoria College of Music
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I teach pupils from the age of 4 in three Prep Schools and up to Sixth Form in two Senior Schools. I teach adults of all ages from my home. All levels of exams are currently being undertaken. Public Speaking guidance as well as interview techniques are also subjects I am working on with current students.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- My point of difference is my ability to instill confidence in every pupil I teach. If your child is shy or reluctant to speak in front of others, I can help. I have a 100 per cent success in turning around children who lack confidence as well as those pupils who wish to perform and develop their acting skills! I have a library (which I continually add to) of fantastic poems, solo and duo scenes for pupils to choose from and enjoy performing. Those with an interest in acting and performing will have fun and make excellent progress. I teach indiviually, in pairs or in groups, according to need. I also willingly take the time to communicate effectively with parents with regard to pupils progress. Parents can always contact me for advice. The cost of lessons varies according to need. Discounts are available.