Find UK Tuition
Online Public Speaking Tutors / Public Speaking Tuition
Read more about Public Speaking
See below for Online Public Speaking Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Public Speaking Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Public Speaking Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Birmingham, B29|
|Marie-Louise Goode||Birmingham, B74|
|Martin Thomasson||Bolton, BL2|
|Ric Morris||Brighton, BN3|
|Sara Dylan||Belfast, BT6|
|Candy||Leamington Spa, CV31|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Mark Spillane||London, E4|
|Rosalie Bolt||London, EC2|
|Susan Nataly Coombes||London and herts, EC2|
|Nathan Williams||Edinburgh, EH11|
|Simon Bucknor||Epping, EN9|
|Debra Bertulis||Herefordshire, HR6|
|Michael Park||New Malden, Surrey, KT3|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Izo FitzRoy||London, N15|
|Melissa D'Arcy||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Joanne Singer||LONDON, N22|
|Gabrielle Jourdan||North London, NW1|
|Pimmi Pande||Brockley, SE London, SE4|
|Gary Horner||South London, SE22|
|Tricia Etherton||Southend on Sea, SS9|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Pam Williams||Clapham, London, SW9|
|Linda Walden||Tunbridge Wells, TN3|
|Pauline Midwinter||Ashford, TN23|
|Emma-Louise Tinniswood||Twickenham, TW1|
|Lindsey Pearson||Ealing, TW8|
|Daniel Hart||London, W2|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||London, W5|
|Lynn Edmonstone||London, W11|
|Rachel Preece||Kensington, London, W14|
|Jay||Radlett, WD AREAS, WD7|
|Julie Howell||Watford, WD17|
|Maureen Theaker||Wolverhampton, WV1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Public Speaking
- Personal Message
- One of the country's most experienced public speaking and elocution teachers working alongside other highly experienced voice coaches at Vocal Integrity (www.vocalintegrity.co.uk)
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Developing core skills that can be applied to nearly all speaking situations and to all ages
Voice Production - How your voice actually works! Understanding this is the key to nearly all voice work.
Posture and Breath Control - The power behind the voice
Diction - Clear articulation of sounds
Pitch, Pace and Power
Addressing your Audience
Elocution and Accent Reduction
Preparing and delivering effective talks and presentations for business
Effective chairing and compering
Conducting formal meetings
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Maureen (ALAM, ANEA, NLP) brings a lifetime’s experience of voice training. Having trained through the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art and the New Era Academy, Maureen has created and run a successful speech and drama school of her own and has gone on to coach people of all ages from every type of background in this work. Her clients have included individuals, institutions and businesses from across the UK. Her approach combines a deeply intuitive and compassionate understanding of people with a lifetime of professional study in this field.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Maureen (ALAM, ANEA, NLP) has taught literally thousands of people in her over 55 years of teaching experience. These people are from all walks of life and all ages. Her own career started by training with two or three of the countries top elocution and public speaking teachers and gaining teaching qualifications through the New Era Academy and the London Academy of Music and Drama. In the course of her career Maureen has dealt successfully with a wide range of vocal issues that in one way or the other are the cause of a lack of confidence in many people. Combined with her deep passion for her work, it is her life long belief in people and their right to speak confidently and express themselves in their daily life and business that has made Maureen so successful. Her approach is friendly effective and always fun and she makes the art of learning to speak confidently a joyful process. Her approach has proved very popular with children and adults, professionals and those simply seeking help in their personal life. So do not put up with any anxiety about your voice for a minute longer and contact Maureen today!
- How much do you charge?
- Standard rates for individuals start at £25 p/h (for children) and increase depending on whether the tuition is online or face to face. Discounts given for group sessions. Travel expenses will be claimed if required to travel to private venues. Corporate rates for in house training negotiable.
- Where do you teach?
- I work at training centres in Newport Shropshire, Wolverhampton, Shrewsbury and also London and Sheffield and Liverpool and Manchester. I also teach people world wide online.
- When are you available?
- Monday to Friday.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can prepare my students for examinations in the New Era Academy of Speech and Drama. This is one of the countries top 2 academies in this field.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I teach students online via Skype.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained with New Era Academy and London Academy of Music and Drama.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My current students include businesses and charities as well as people seeking help for speaking in their private lives. I teach children and adults. Some of my students are seeking help with professional development and others are seeking help for personal reasons.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I have taught all ages and many thousands of people for over 50 years. I am highly intuitive and can normally resolve speech issues within a few sessions. I work with a group of specialists in a business we have formed called Vocal Integrity. www.vocalintegrity.co.uk
Send a message to Maureen Theaker
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more