Find UK Tuition
Online Public Speaking Tutors / Public Speaking Tuition
Read more about Public Speaking
See below for Online Public Speaking Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Public Speaking Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Public Speaking Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Birmingham, B29|
|Marie-Louise Goode||Birmingham, B74|
|Ric Morris||Brighton, BN3|
|Nathan Williams||Bristol, BS6|
|Candy||Leamington Spa, CV31|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Mark Spillane||London, E4|
|Rosalie Bolt||London, EC2|
|Debra Bertulis||Herefordshire, HR6|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Izo FitzRoy||London, N15|
|Melissa D'Arcy||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Gabrielle Jourdan||North London, NW1|
|Gary Horner||South London, SE22|
|Tricia Etherton||Southend on Sea, SS9|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Pam Williams||Clapham, London, SW9|
|Linda Walden||Tunbridge Wells, TN3|
|Pauline Midwinter||Ashford, TN23|
|Emma-Louise Tinniswood||Twickenham, TW1|
|Lindsey Pearson||Ealing, TW8|
|Emily F Smith||Mayfair, London, W1|
|Daniel Hart||London, W2|
|Anita Borge||London, W3|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||London, W5|
|Lynn Edmonstone||London, W11|
|Rachel Preece||Kensington, London, W14|
|Jay||Radlett, WD AREAS, WD7|
|Julie Howell||Watford, WD17|
|Maureen Theaker||Wolverhampton, WV1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Public Speaking
- Personal Message
- I am an internationally recognised vocal coach & director. I work with actors, public speakers, & people who use English as a second language. I work to bring confidence & clarity to your performance and voice.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach all aspects of spoken voice and performance such as; drama school auditions, accent reduction, accents & dialects, public speaking, vocal technique.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- MA in Voice Studies from the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama (2010)
BA (hons) Acting from Guildford School of Acting (2008)
Preparing to Teach in the Life Long Sector (PTTLS) certificate (2010)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Over eight years experience as a tutor and director during which time I have worked at the Academy of Live and Recorded Arts (ALRA), East 15 Acting School and Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts. Additionally, I regularly sit on audition panels for Drama Schools across London.
Furthermore, I have worked with various professional theatre companies and theatres such as; Hampstead, Watford Palace, Oval House, Tristan Bates and Pleasance Theatres. During my time here I developed training and professional actors vocal technique and accents skills.
Finally, I am Chair of the International Committee for the Voice and Speech Trainers Association (VASTA)
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £35 per hour. If you book and pay in advance for 3 sessions you will get a discount of £15 (£30 per hour). If you wish the sessions at your house or office then there will be an additional charge for travel of £5.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from my home in East Dulwich or from a private studio at The Academy of Live and Recorded Arts (ALRA) drama school near Clapham Junction.
I am willing to travel (within reason) around south east London.
I am willing to conduct accent / accent reduction sessions over the internet provided you have a strong internet connection.
- When are you available?
- I am currently available Monday - Saturday 10 - 8.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages / all abilities.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare students for LAMDA / RADA exams, GCSE, A level and University Degree & Drama School Auditions.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am willing to conduct accent / accent reduction sessions over the internet provided you have a strong internet connection.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Voice and Speech Trainers Association
British Voice Association
International Centre for Voice
- Where and with whom did you train?
- RCSSD with Katerina Moraitis, Kristin Linklater, Barbara Houseman, Cicely Berry, John Wild, Miranda Tuffnell