Find UK Tuition
Online Public Speaking Tutors / Public Speaking Tuition
Read more about Public Speaking
See below for Online Public Speaking Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Public Speaking Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Public Speaking Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Birmingham, B29|
|Ric Morris||Brighton, BN3|
|Nathan Williams||Bristol, BS8|
|Fiona Battisby||Henbury, Bristol, BS10|
|Candy||Leamington Spa, CV31|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Mark Spillane||London, E4|
|Rosalie Bolt||London, EC2|
|Susan Nataly Coombes||London and herts, EC2|
|Debra Bertulis||Herefordshire, HR6|
|Michael Park||New Malden, Surrey, KT3|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Izo FitzRoy||London, N15|
|Melissa D'Arcy||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Joanne Singer||LONDON,, N22|
|Pauline Midwinter||Barsham, NR34|
|Gabrielle Jourdan||Central London, NW1|
|Martin Thomasson||Chorley, PR6|
|Pimmi Pande||Brockley, SE London, SE4|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Pam Williams||Clapham, London, SW9|
|Dan Wheeler||Battersea, SW11|
|Lindsey Pearson||Ealing, TW8|
|Emma-Louise Tinniswood||Sunbury, TW16|
|Daniel Hart||London, W2|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||London, W5|
|Lynn Edmonstone||London, W11|
|Rachel Preece||Kensington, London, W14|
|Jay||Radlett, WD AREAS, WD7|
|Julie Howell||Watford, WD17|
|James Gregory Voice||Lichfield, WS15|
|Maureen Theaker||Wolverhampton, WV1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Public Speaking
- Personal Message
- I teach acting for professional actors, students in training or children. I am experienced with coaching for auditions. I also teach The Alexander Technique and Body Control Pilates. (Everyone can benefit greatly from these two disciplines)
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Acting, Voice, Interview Skills, The Alexander Technique, Pilates
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA in Acting – East 15 Acting School.
City & Guilds Teaching Course for Actors – Kensington & Chelsea College.
Screen Acting – International School of Screen Acting.
RADA – Accents & Dialects / Radio Technique.
Qualified as a teacher of The Alexander Technique from LCATT - The London Centre for Alexander Technique and Training in London.
Level 3 Pilates Matwork Instructor with Body Control Pilates. (Member of STAT, REPS and the Body Control Pilates Association).
Additional Pilates CPD - Pre & Postnatal Pilates, Pilates for the Older Person, Band, Swiss Ball, Small Ball & Circle.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am a trained actress with professional experience in theatre, television, film and voice-overs. I have worked at most of the major theatres in Scotland. Screen work includes the feature film ‘The Inbetweeners’ and ‘2000 Acres of Skye’ for the BBC. Please see my website for more information i.e. showreel, reviews and biography. I held a post at Uxbridge College where I taught a weekly drama class for building confidence and comminication skills. I have done many freelance workshops in various schools using Forum Theatre to explore relevant issues such as bullying and racism. I have Alexander Technique experience assisting at Arts Educational Drama School and City Lit.
- How much do you charge?
- £45 per hour. Extra if I need to travel to your home or workplace. Contact me for more information.
(If concessions are required for students or the unemployed, please contact me)
- Where do you teach?
- All areas of London i.e. Central London (WC), West London, North London, South London and East London. Ideally West London i.e. Notting Hill, Holland Park, Kensington, Ladbroke Grove, Chelsea, Hammersmith, Shepherds Bush. Usually I travel to clients homes or work from a venue in W11, Highbury and Islington or Covent Garden in Central London.
- When are you available?
- I'm flexible, please contact me to arrange a convenient time for both of us.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages. Children and adults at all levels from amateur dramatics, drama students, the professional actor and all professions who may want to improve confidence and communication.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I am CRB / DBS checked and hold a current CPR certificate from Prime First Aid.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Ideally I need to see clients in person but for certain areas on-line tutoring could work i.e. for presentation skills or interview preparation.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Equity, Spotlight and STAT - The Society of Teachers of The Alexander Technique. REPS - The Register of Exercise Professionals and BCPA - Body Control Pilates Association.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I find it most effective to incorporate body and voice techniques to assist both the actor and the general public with developing more confidence and stage presence whether it is for a professional performance, interview preparation, delivering presentations in business or developing better communication and confidence skills in order to live a more happy and fulfilled life. I am experienced with coaching for auditions, researching a role and being able to transform oneself to become that character.
Send a message to Lynn Edmonstone
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more