Find UK Tuition
Online Public Speaking Tutors / Public Speaking Tuition
Read more about Public Speaking
See below for Online Public Speaking Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Public Speaking Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Public Speaking Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Birmingham, B29|
|Ric Morris||Brighton, BN3|
|Nathan Williams||Bristol, BS8|
|Fiona Battisby||Henbury, Bristol, BS10|
|Candy||Leamington Spa, CV31|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Mark Spillane||London, E4|
|Rosalie Bolt||London, EC2|
|Debra Bertulis||Herefordshire, HR6|
|Michael Park||New Malden, Surrey, KT3|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Izo FitzRoy||London, N15|
|Melissa D'Arcy||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Joanne Singer||LONDON,, N22|
|Pauline Midwinter||Barsham, NR34|
|Gabrielle Jourdan||Central London, NW1|
|Martin Thomasson||Chorley, PR6|
|Pimmi Pande||Brockley, SE London, SE4|
|Harriet Swift-Marshall||Devizes, SN10|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Pam Williams||Clapham, London, SW9|
|Dan Wheeler||Battersea, SW11|
|Lindsey Pearson||Ealing, TW8|
|Emma-Louise Tinniswood||Sunbury, TW16|
|Daniel Hart||London, W2|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||London, W5|
|Lynn Edmonstone||London, W11|
|Rachel Preece||Kensington, London, W14|
|Jay||Radlett, Watford, WD7|
|Julie Howell||Watford, WD17|
|James Gregory Voice||Lichfield, WS15|
|Maureen Theaker||Wolverhampton, WV1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Public Speaking
- Personal Message
- My aim is to teach my students to teach themselves.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Accent reduction,Elocution, Acting, Voice, Public Speaking and Presentation Skills.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA (Hons) English and Philosophy
Post Graduate Diploma in Performing Arts
CELTA TEFL teaching certificate
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching 'Speech and Drama' for the last eight years, Accent reduction,Elocution and Public Speaking for six years.
- How much do you charge?
- I often teach children in small groups which works really well for them and obviously the hourly rate can then be split between the childrens parents. I also offer a £5 reduction for students who come to my home.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at students homes or their places of work, I also teach in my own home, if that is more convenient.
- When are you available?
- Generally I teach Monday to Saturday 10am to 7pm, however this isn't fixed and I always try to accomodate the needs of my students.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach both adults and children. The work I do with children is varied including preparing them to take LAMDA or Trinity Guildhall exams in speech and drama. I teach adults, public speaking, accent reduction, elocution, acting tuition for auditions, drama.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- LAMDA and Trinity Guildhall exams for both children and adults.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use 'Skype' which is brilliant and means I can teach anywhere. It's excellent for Accent reduction and Elocution lessons, useful for Public Speaking and presentation skills, not great for audition speeches but 'handy' as an extra.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My current students are extremely varied, from all parts of the globe which keeps it interesdting for me.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- This isn't rocket science, you just have to do your homework and keep at it and you'll be surprised at how quickly you can achieve your aims.
Send a message to Lindsey Pearson
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more