Find UK Tuition
Online Public Speaking Tutors / Public Speaking Tuition
Read more about Public Speaking
See below for Online Public Speaking Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Public Speaking Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Public Speaking Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Marie-Louise Goode||Birmingham, B74|
|James Gregory||Balsall Common, B93|
|Julia Cawte||Bristol, BS7|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Mark Spillane||London, E4|
|Rosalie Bolt||London, EC2|
|Susan Nataly Coombes||London and herts, EC2|
|Debra Bertulis||Herefordshire, HR6|
|Nathan Williams||Halifax, HX1|
|Michael Park||New Malden, Surrey, KT3|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Gabrielle Jourdan||North London, N1|
|Izo FitzRoy||London, N15|
|Melissa D'Arcy||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Tess Seddon||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Daniel Hart||London, NW5|
|Harriet G||North West London, NW8|
|Tricia Etherton||Southend on Sea, SS9|
|Pam Williams||Clapham, London, SW9|
|F Gordon-Smith||Wimbledon, SW19|
|Maureen Theaker||England, TF10|
|Linda Walden||Tunbridge Wells, TN3|
|Pauline Midwinter||Ashford, TN23|
|Emma-Louise Tinniswood||Twickenham, TW1|
|Lindsey Pearson||Ealing, TW8|
|Emily F Smith||Mayfair, London, W1|
|Anita Borge||London, W3|
|Lynn Edmonstone||London, W11|
|Rachel Preece||Kensington, London, W14|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Public Speaking
- Personal Message
- I am an acting coach with an exceptional track record for getting students into top Drama Schools. I trained at Cambridge University and Drama Centre where I now teach audition technique and professional development. I also work as a vocal coach.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach acting, drama and GCSE and A' Level Theatre Studies, as well as voice coaching and improving spoken English.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a 2:1 BA degree from Trinity College Cambridge and an acting diploma from the prestigious Drama Centre London.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have worked extensively in film, television and theatre including playing leads at the RNT and the RSC. I won the prestigious Ian Charleson award for Jessica in Trevor Nunn's Merchant of Venice. I have also been teaching for over 10 years working with young people in schools and colleges and professional actors. I have taught at Guildhall and Drama Centre and I have a reputation for helping students realise their potential and succeed in their goals. I have a very good track record of getting students into the top Drama Schools. I also work with professionals from all areas to build confidence in spoken English and hone public speaking skills.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £40 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at home.
- When are you available?
- I am available at evenings, weekends and during week day hours.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages and at all levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare my students for Drama School Auditions and GCSE and A'Level Theatre Studies as well as preparing professionals for auditions and performances.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an up-to-date CRB check.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am happy to tutor on-line through email.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I belong to Equity.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at Cambridge University and Drama Centre London.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I teach a broad range of students including professional actors, many aspiring actors hoping to get into drama school and professionals looking to improve their spoken English or build vocal confidence and public speaking skills.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- If you are looking for someone to bring out your potential and maximise your chances of success I am that person!
Send a message to Gabrielle Jourdan
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more