Find UK Tuition
Online Public Speaking Tutors / Public Speaking Tuition
Read more about Public Speaking
See below for Online Public Speaking Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Public Speaking Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Public Speaking Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Birmingham, B29|
|Ric Morris||Brighton, BN3|
|Nathan Williams||Bristol, BS8|
|Candy||Leamington Spa, CV31|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Mark Spillane||London, E4|
|Rosalie Bolt||London, EC2|
|Susan Nataly Coombes||London and herts, EC2|
|Debra Bertulis||Herefordshire, HR6|
|Michael Park||New Malden, Surrey, KT3|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Izo FitzRoy||London, N15|
|Melissa D'Arcy||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Joanne Singer||LONDON,, N22|
|Pauline Midwinter||Barsham, NR34|
|Gabrielle Jourdan||Central London, NW1|
|Martin Thomasson||Chorley, PR6|
|Pimmi Pande||Brockley, SE London, SE4|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Pam Williams||Clapham, London, SW9|
|Dan Wheeler||Battersea, SW11|
|Lindsey Pearson||Ealing, TW8|
|Emma-Louise Tinniswood||Sunbury, TW16|
|Daniel Hart||London, W2|
|Dr Kiran Kamat||London, W5|
|Lynn Edmonstone||London, W11|
|Rachel Preece||Kensington, London, W14|
|Jay||Radlett, WD AREAS, WD7|
|Julie Howell||Watford, WD17|
|James Gregory Voice||Lichfield, WS15|
|Maureen Theaker||Wolverhampton, WV1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Public Speaking
- Personal Message
- Hi. I am a Brighton based tutor specialising in pronunciation, accent reduction and elocution.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I specialise in intensive individually-focused training in pronunciation, accent reduction and elocution.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Master's degree in English Language Teaching (including Phonetics & Phonology), and the Trinity Certificate in TEFL.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I come from an English Language teaching and linguistics background, starting in 2000. I have taught in private language schools and taught Business English for clients in major companies. After completing my MA, I have been an associate lecturer at the Universities of Surrey and Sussex. I am an Examiner and Examinations Writer for two well-known exam boards. I have considerable experience in creating intensive individual courses in pronunciation and accent training, drawing on my training in phonetics and my experience as a public speaker and a performer of improvised comedy.
- How much do you charge?
- £35 an hour.
Block booking: 8 sessions for the price of 7 (taken at the same time every week and paid in advance).
- Where do you teach?
- Brighton area. In the client's home or office, or in a consulting room in Brighton.
I can also do sessions using Skype.
- When are you available?
- Mondays to Fridays
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Adults and young adults.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Skype tutoring is available.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- British Voice Association
- Where and with whom did you train?
- University of Reading: Master of Arts English Language Teaching 2007 (Distinction)
Trinity Certificate in TEFL 2000
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- - a Spanish social worker wanting to improve her English accent
- a hypnotherapist working on improving the quality of his voice
- an a French university lecturer working on her conference presentation
- a newly-qualified Primary English teacher improving her understanding of phonetics
- a Russian working in the financial sector who wanted to improve her social and business speaking
- an English new business owner brushing up his speaking skills
- a Czech lawyer improving her accent and presentation skills
- a Hungarian woman wanting to improve her employment prospects
- a Polish couple working on their spoken English
- a British teenager preparing for a telephone interview
Send a message to Ric Morris
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more