Find UK Tuition
Online Rock/Pop Guitar Teachers / Rock/Pop Guitar Lessons
Read more about Rock/Pop Guitar
See below for Online Rock/Pop Guitar Teachers by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Rock/Pop Guitar Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Rock/Pop Guitar Teacher jobs then sign-up here.
|Nick Rasle||Bristol, BS5|
|Adam Purnell||Bristol - Hereford, BS31|
|David Dove||Congleton, CW12|
|Josh Geffin||Clapton, E5|
|Dave J Ford||Perth, KY14|
|Mr Paul Reay BA||Liverpool, L17|
|Dom Martin||London, N1|
|Antonis Mikelis||London, N9|
|Thomas Kay||Seven Sisters, N15|
|Steven Llewellyn, Guitar tutor||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Andrew Finlayson||Nottingham, NG17|
|Tom Fleming||London, NW1|
|Marco Cirillo||North West Lodnon, NW67|
|Leo Crossfield||Peterborough, PE26|
|Mr Daniel Short MMus RAM||London, SE1|
|Tom Gamble||London, SE3|
|Joshua Davenport||Camberwell/Dulwich, SE5|
|Emilio Saev||WINDSOR, SL4|
|Joshua Fayal Burke||Sutton, SM5|
|Phil Hodge||Tonbridge, TN9|
|Daniel Hart||London, W2|
|Nicholas Schlesinger||Acton, West London, W3|
|Dan Ezard||London, W4|
|Cian O'Brien BMus (Honours)||Ealing, W5|
|Tom Halpenny||Kensel Rise, W10|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Rock/Pop Guitar
- Personal Message
- Hi, I'm David Dove and I would love to share my passion for Guitar and Music Teaching with anybody who has the desire to learn. I am looking for keen pupils, learners and musicians who require tuition of the very highest level.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Classical Guitar
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- My career started at a young age and studied with Stephen Caswell on Classical Guitar at the very highest level achieving my Grade 8. Over the next two years I studied at Stoke College gaining a HND in Performing Arts (Music). Since then I have developed my technique and performance studying to a ALCM standard.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been playing guitar for 25 years and have gained experience in playing many different genres of music from classical duos I'm weddings and corporate events, solo performer to playing in 5 piece rockabilly bands to playing bass in Bluesideout. I have been teaching in schools across Cheshire with Music For Life.
- How much do you charge?
- Guitar Tuition is as follows:
£12 per half an hour
£24 per hour
- Where do you teach?
- I teach privately in the students own home within a 10 mile radius. This includes towns such as Macclesfield, Sandbach, Holmes Chapel, Biddulph, Kidsgrove and Alsager.
- When are you available?
- Mondays- Daytime and evening
Tuesday - Dautime and evening
Wednesday - Daytime and evening
Thursdays- Daytime and evening
Fridays- Daytime and evening
Saturdays- Daytime and evening
School Holidays- Available
Please note- Times are flexible and can be arranged to suit the convenience of the learner. Friday evening and Saturday teaching will need to be flexible
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- My pupils learn Guitar to a very high level from ages four up to adult learners. My pupils have excellent technique which is something I expect from my pupils from a very young age. They learn all round music skills through a variety of games and activities which make each aspect of learning fast pace and fun whilst gaining each of the fundamental skills needed for playing the guitar. I have developed a style of teaching which can be adapted to the learner but I have extremely high expectations and encourage pupils to practice regularly and to achieve their full potential. My two most recent examination candidates both achieved distinctions through Rockschool and LCM.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can prepare students for
London College of Music in Acoustic Guitar ,
Rockschool in Electric Guitar
Associated Board of The Royal College of Music in Classical Guitar and Music Theory
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I'm registered with The Registry of Guitar Tutors and the Musicians Union
- Where and with whom did you train?
- On the guitar I began my lessons with Mr Stephen Caswell where I learned musicianship skills, sight reading, accompaniment skills, duet lessons. At Stoke College my training was with John Lambert which also included duet and group work, enhanced guitar technique and developed in different styles including flamenco, jazz and spannish guitar to an advanced level. Also I studied with various teachers in masterclasses and musicianship as well.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My students are ranging from beginners up to Grade 8 standard. They learn in a combination of classical and acoustic style but some of my students prefer to learn in a more modern style and are learning to play some current music in the charts. I always ensure that pupils choose the route they are most suited to pursuing.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I welcome any ability and age to try something new or alternatively, continue with something they are passionate about. I can teach music to the highest level and am extremely keen to pass on my knowledge of Music and the Performing Arts in general. Please feel free to contact me if you require further information about the learning of an instrument or musical skills.
Send a message to David Dove
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more