Find UK Tuition
Online Standard Grade Maths Tutors / Standard Grade Maths Tuition
Read more about Standard Grade Maths
See below for Online Standard Grade Maths Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Standard Grade Maths Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Standard Grade Maths Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Standard Grade Maths
- Personal Message
- I am offering private tuition in mathematics/numeracy (and also in desktop computing eg internet, email, social media, Word, Excel) for all ages.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Mathematics to Scottish Higher, plus GCSE Maths. Also desktop/personal computing.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- B Sc Mathematics, PGCE in Secondary Maths. IEE Certificate in Software Engineering.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 4 years teaching in schools in Scotland.
- How much do you charge?
- £20 per hour for GCSE and Standard Grade. £25 per hour for Higher Maths. £20 per hour for desktop computing. 30% discount for studying with a friend.
- Where do you teach?
- I travel to the student's home.
- When are you available?
- Monday to Friday 4PM to 7PM.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 14 to 18 in Maths. To 90 in desktop computing.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, Standard Grade, Intermediate 1 & 2, Higher. And the replacement exams for Standard Grade which commence in 2014.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have a PVG registration from Disclosure Scotland last updated on 18/10/2012.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am available to be contacted via email and my blog at edinatuition.com/news and also via Skype.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a member of The Mathematical Association.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- My PGCE is from Durham University.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have three Higher Maths students at Kip McGrath.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Try to revise as you go along. This should build your understanding and enable you to more confidently learn new topics.
Send a message to gary thomson
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more