Find UK Tuition
Online UKCAT Tutors / UKCAT Tuition
Read more about UKCAT
See below for Online UKCAT Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for UKCAT Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online UKCAT Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Paul Kilkenny||Bromley, BR1|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, Fife, KY12|
|M S Rahman||London, N11|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Elliot Travers||Reading, RG10|
|Cathy Bear||London, SW1|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for UKCAT
- Personal Message
- I am a fourth year medical student at King's College London and have over three years experience tutoring students. I specialise in teaching Maths and Biology and help students prepare for the UKCAT.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- My specialist subjects are Biology and Maths. Although I focus mainly on teaching GCSEs and A-Level, I do have experience teaching children as young as 4. I also help students with their Medical school applications all the way from gaining work experience, sitting the UKCAT, preparing for the UCAS application to finally preparing for interviews.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I gained a 2:1 (hons) in Oral and Craniofacial Biology BSc from King's College London. I will be completing a degree in Medicine (MBBS) in June 2015 also from King's College London.
For A-Levels I attained five A's in Biology, Chemistry, Maths, French and Arabic.
I attained 8 A*s and 3 A's at GCSE Level with an addition of having achieved one of the top five marks in the country for Maths.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- In the years I have been tutoring, I have taught Maths and Biology at A-Level as well as Maths and Science at GCSE. I have taught children in KS2 and KS3 topics such as basic addition and subtraction to long division and surds.
I have also helped students gain entry to study Medicine at some of the top universities in the UK such as Imperial College London and King's College London.
- How much do you charge?
- A-Level and university entrance lessons are charged at £40 per hour, whereas GCSEs at £35. Any lessons below GCSE level is charged at £30 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach in the student's home as this allows the student to focus on their studies and not have to worry about spending time travelling. I also tutor online, which allows me to provide tuition to student whilst abroad or those outside of London.
- When are you available?
- I am available in the evenings and weekends during term time. I am also available all day during the Christmas, Easter and Summer holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I mainly teach at GCSE level and A-Level. A large proportion of my work also comprises of training students for university entrance exams.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I have experience tutoring many different exam boards such as OCR, Edexcel and AQA. I always focus on the syllabus given by the exam board as this is essential for exam success.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- My latest DBS check was done in January 2013 and can be shown on request.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use Skype and an online whiteboard for tutoring online. I have extensive experience in this and students find this easy to use. Material will be sent via email before the start of the session, which can be either printed out or opened on the computer by the student during the lesson.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Royal Society of Medicine
Send a message to Asmah
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more