Find UK Tuition
Online UKCAT Tutors / UKCAT Tuition
Read more about UKCAT
See below for Online UKCAT Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for UKCAT Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online UKCAT Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Paul Kilkenny||Bromley, BR1|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, Fife, KY12|
|M S Rahman||London, N11|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Elliot Travers||Reading, RG10|
|Cathy Bear||London, SW1|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for UKCAT
- Personal Message
- Hello, my name is Pete and I'm a 42 year old private Maths tutor. I can teach to any level and try to make Maths a more enjoyable and comprehensible subject for all students.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Maths - I mainly tutor GCSE, A level (including Further Maths) and International Baccalaureate (all 3 levels). I have also tutored students to gain entrance to Oxford and Cambridge Universities and medical school.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BSc Mathematics.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have six years Maths tuition experience and also have performed training roles in the workplace.
- How much do you charge?
- I can teach to any level and rates depend on level of tuition, number of hours and location to travel to. See my profile for an idea of basic rates.
- Where do you teach?
- I can teach at my home, the student's home or online.
- When are you available?
- All day/evening weekdays and some weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages and levels for Maths.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I mainly tutor GCSE, A level (including Further Maths) and International Baccalaureate (all 3 levels). I have also tutored students to gain entrance to Oxford and Cambridge Universities and medical school.Any.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can tutor students online. This just requires a good internet connection, skype account (free). Student and I can converse via skype and student and I can use an interactive whiteboard on the screen in real time. Can use telephone if no Skype account.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Various. Some just started secondary school, most are GCSE and A level students. Also a few adult learners pursuing Engineering courses.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- If you struggle with Maths or are just looking to boost your grades then give my methods a try. I am sure you will be pleased at how much progress you can make in a short amount of time.
Send a message to P Godden
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more