Find UK Tuition
Online University Finance Tutors / University Finance Tuition
Read more about University Finance
See below for Online University Finance Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for University Finance Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online University Finance Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Mr Rohit C||All over UK, B3|
|Shah Jehan (Insigna Ltd)||Birmingham, B11|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Giovanna Davitti, PhD||London, N1|
|Emmanuel Aluko, CFA, MBA, MSc||London, NW1|
|Abdullah||North West London, NW10|
|Bipin||South East London, SE24|
|Kamal G||London, UB7|
|Hemant Agrawal||Kensington, W1K|
|Shafiq Fakir||London, W1U|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for University Finance
- Personal Message
- If you feel you aren't reaching your potential to grasp complex material despite your commitment & interest, I can provide a simpler approach to help you gain understanding at a deeper level.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I tutor students at college or university levels in subjects including risk management, probability and statistics, econometrics, stochastic calculus, quantitative finance, financial and business analytics and corporate finance.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- B.Sc. Honours Physics - McGill University / M.Sc. Theoretical Physics - University of Pennsylvania / CFA Level II passed (Chartered Financial Analyst) / CQF - Certificate in Quantitative Finance - Distinction. Currently working as a risk analytics specialist in Investment Banking in London.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 20 years as a professional and tutoring for over five years
- How much do you charge?
- £80 per hour
- Where do you teach?
- I prefer to tutor from my home in London, i.e. Herne HIll / Dulwich because of the nature of my subjects. This location is easily accessible from the city by overground rail via Herne Hill, North Dulwich or Denmark Hill Stations. I am also accessible by bus routes 68 or 468.
- When are you available?
- Weekday evenings and weekends from 8am-2pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- CFA, CQF, PRMIA, GARP, GMAT, FRM, MBA, MSc Finance
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I prefer to teach face to face for these technical subjects, however, I can consider online tutoring in exceptional cases.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- CFA Institute, CQF alumni, PRMIA associate.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- MSc Finance student, an MBA Student, two undergraduate Finance and Economics Students and a few graduate students enrolled in a Master's degree program in Investment and Risk Management and many others.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Masters level student in Financial Mathematics, an Undergraduate Business student in Maths and Statistics, an investment banking professional working in Mergers and Acquisitions for a Tier-One Bank.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I guarantee improvement of student's understanding of subject matter from the first lesson.
Send a message to Bipin
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more