Find UK Tuition
Online University Finance Tutors / University Finance Tuition
Read more about University Finance
See below for Online University Finance Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for University Finance Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online University Finance Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Mr Rohit C||All over UK, B3|
|Shah Jehan (Insigna Ltd)||Birmingham, B11|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Giovanna Davitti, PhD||London, N1|
|Emmanuel Aluko, CFA, MBA, MSc||London, NW1|
|Abdullah||North West London, NW10|
|Bipin||South East London, SE24|
|Kamal G||London, UB7|
|Hemant Agrawal||Kensington, W1K|
|Shafiq Fakir||London, W1U|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for University Finance
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Arabic, Economics, Mathematics, Business Studies, Management, Banking and Finance, and Marketing. This also includes proof reading for University / College dissertations.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I had a Masters in Financial Management, and MPhil in Finance, and I am currently doing a PhD at the University of London specialising in Finance and Management, and writing a thesise on Stcok Markets. I also hold two teaching Qualifications:
1. Teaching Assistant for Undergraduates (from University of London);
2. Teaching Level 1 and 2 from the Teaching Training Agency (TTA).
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have worked as an Associate Researcher for Merrill Lynch, focusing on Mortgage Finance products, and have contributed in writing few chapters in a Merrill Lynch book on Structured Finance published in 2007.
I worked in The inevestment Banking Sector in London, for many years and focused on Emerging Markets esepcially. I have good knowledge on Middle Eastern Markets.
I taught Undergraduates / Masters Students in University, and other AS / A2 Levels, GCSE, and Key stage 1-3 covering various subjects: Business, Economics, Math, Statistics, Finance, and Mangement. In addition I teach Arabic on GCSE / A Level basis.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £15 minimum depending on the level
- Where do you teach?
- I can teach at students' homes or at other locations.
- When are you available?
- My timetable is flexible. Available also in weekends
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I can teach all levels.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes available
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Member of The Securities and Investment Institute (SII)
Member of the CFA Institute
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have few Masters students doing business studies, Finance and accounting, and writing up their dissertations. Other students are still on their undergraduate studies, and I have few A level students on economics, and Business studies.
2 of my students are studying for a professional qualifications in Marketing and Business
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Good luck for everyone
Send a message to Abdullah
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more