Find UK Tuition
Online University Finance Tutors / University Finance Tuition
Read more about University Finance
See below for Online University Finance Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for University Finance Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online University Finance Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Mr Rohit C||All over UK, B3|
|Shah Jehan (Insigna Ltd)||Birmingham, B11|
|Emmanuel Itoje CFA IMC BSc.||Canary Wharf, E1|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Emmanuel Aluko, CFA, MBA, MSc||London, NW1|
|Danny||London/ Nottingham, NW2|
|U. Amin||London, NW8|
|Abdullah||North West London, NW10|
|Bipin||South East London, SE24|
|Kamal G||London, UB7|
|Hemant Agrawal||Kensington, W1K|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for University Finance
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced and specialist Maths, Finance and Economics tutor, with a history of helping students achieve success at any level. Regardless of your age, ability and confidence, I can guarantee progression, enjoyment and success.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach mathematics for all ages, ranging from KS1 all the way to GCSE and A-level. I also tutor in University subjects relating to business, finance and accounting.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- After achieving excellent GCSEs and A-levels (including A* GCSE Mathematics, A* GCSE Statistics, AAAB A level Maths, Further Maths, History and Physics), I went onto studying at LSE where I achieved a 2:1 BSc in Accounting and Finance an MSc in Accounting, Organisations and Institutions with merit. I also achieved a PGCE from Canterbury Christ Church University. I am a fully qualified teacher.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am currently a full time teacher going through the Teach First scheme. I currently teach students ages 15-18 going through their GCSEs and A-levels, however I have taught students of all ages, including mature students, in the past. I have also tutored for over five years students at a variety of levels, ages and subjects including university subjects.
- How much do you charge?
- Please see my profile for full prices.
- Where do you teach?
- I am happy for either the student to come to my house or to travel to the student’s house. I am happy to travel to most areas within London, please contact me so I can meet your needs.
- When are you available?
- I am generally free in the evenings and weekends. Please get in touch and I can arrange a suitable time to suit both parties.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach KS2, KS3, GCSE, A level, IGCSE and some University level topics. I'm not fussy about age!
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare students for their GCSEs, A-levels, entrance exams and some University exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes. I am a full time classroom teacher.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I have tutored online before using Skype video and an online pen note-transferral system where students can see what I am writing in real time. I am flexible with tutoring arrangements and can tutor online if necessary.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Yes. I am a Teach First teacher, a charity which brings high end graduates into challenging schools in the UK. Their website is www.teachfirst.org.uk. I am also a member of the National Union of Teachers (NUT).