Find UK Tuition
Online University Law Tutors / University Law Tuition
Read more about University Law
See below for Online University Law Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for University Law Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online University Law Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Nat Smiljanic||Birmingham, B4|
|Nathan Williams||Bristol, BS8|
|Tania Rosetta||Ilford, IG4|
|Moneeb Majid||Leeds, LS2|
|Laura Pasternack||Ealing, W3|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for University Law
- Personal Message
- The tuition I provide focuses on developing practical skills required for use in everyday life, careers and to pass exams. I have particular experience in providing support to students with learning difficulties.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Law (LPC and postgraduate courses included), Business studies, History, Politics and Economics.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have degree qualifications in Law (masters) and Law with business, economics and politics (bachelors). Strong level of commercial awareness through experiences in providing legal services to business clients.
A-level history and a strong interest in modern political history and modern politics.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 4 years experience as a private tutor and lecturer at the Open University and University of East London. I also have 5 years experience in legal practice (in law firms and government departments).
- How much do you charge?
- I provdie free learning plans. Pricesvary depending on age group and qualification level (from £18 p/h to £26.00p/h).
- Where do you teach?
- Online, at home, telephone and travel to the student's home.
- When are you available?
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 11-14 to postgrad level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I have skype and web cam facilities to provide web tuition and can also provide tuition through correspondence email.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Law Society and ILEX.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- You should never stop learning.