Find UK Tuition
Online University Law Tutors / University Law Tuition
Read more about University Law
See below for Online University Law Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for University Law Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online University Law Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Nat Smiljanic||Birmingham, B4|
|Nathan Williams||Bristol, BS8|
|Paul Dale||Dudley, DY3|
|Tania Rosetta||Ilford, IG4|
|Joan Iyiola||London, SE5|
|Laura Pasternack||Ealing, W3|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for University Law
- Personal Message
- Welcome to my profile! I tutor in Law (Undergraduate and A Level). I am based in North Birmingham and have over 18 years of experience of teaching students of all ages and backgrounds.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- My specialist areas are A Level Law (all subjects) and Undergraduate Law - Public Law, English Legal System, Criminal Law, Contract Law, Tort, Legal Theory and Human Rights Law. I am also able to tutor in A Level Politics and some Criminology Undergraduate modules.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Law degree from Warwick University and a teaching qualification from Birmingham City University (PG Cert Ed)
I am also an examiner in A Level and GCSE Law.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught at many universities, London University (Birkbeck College), Warwick University, Birmingham University, Liverpool JM University and the Open University. I have many years experience of teaching distance learning, via the Open University and also A level Law through videolink. I have taught A Level Law at a number of colleges and Sixth Forms, including revision intensives. I have also been a University Admissions tutor so am able to offer specialist help with applying to universities, including coaching for the LNAT (Law Admissions) test.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £25.00 for undergraduate Law tutorials and £20.00 for A level courses. If you would like a tutorial with another student, a discount can be arranged.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at home; unfortunately I am not able to travel to see students, but I am easily reached by bus and have a train station near to my home. I live in Great Barr in Birmingham, which is about half an hour on the bus from Birmingham City Centre, close to Walsall, Sutton Coldfield, Erdington and Perry Barr.
- When are you available?
- I am flexible, please contact me to arrange a suitable time.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach ages from 16 upwards, from A Level to Undergraduate level. I currently teach at University and have equal amounts of lecturing and tutoring experience with A level and Undergraduate students.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Most of my students are studying Law (whether A Level or Undergraduate) and I also have a lot of queries for help with University admissions for Law.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes: from July 2013.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am able to tutor via email, whether it is proof reading an essay or starting one from the beginning, or some research advice. I can also tutor via MSN if appropriate, and also via telephone or Skype (webcam or voice only).
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I teach students from various backgrounds, from A level to those studying for a Law degree. I see mostly students who study at colleges or universities in Birmingham or who live in Birmingham and see me when they are back at home. I also have a number of students who are studying for a Law degree through distance learning and need academic as well as support for their studies as it can be a lonely way to study! I find that all of my students are very hard working but can lack confidence as Law is a difficult subject. I see my role as trying to demystify Law and make it as accessible as possible, also to help students feel more confident as I think everyone is in the same boat when it comes to studying Law - it isn't an easy subject!
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I really look forward to hearing from you and being able to help you with your studies - whether you have an essay that needs proof reading or a long essay which requires in depth research, I hope I can help you!