Find UK Tuition
Online University Linguistics Tutors / University Linguistics Tuition
Read more about University Linguistics
See below for Online University Linguistics Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for University Linguistics Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online University Linguistics Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Diana P||Manchester, M33|
|K Heardman||Plymouth, PL9|
|Patrick Jemmer||Swansea, SA2|
|Bianca Bailey||Hither Green, SE13|
|Brian Pickering||Romsey, SO51|
|Cerasela E.||Chiswick, W4|
|Dr Seraphin||London, WC1H|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for University Linguistics
- Personal Message
- Your Italian Specialist in Manchester
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Italian and Linguistics to university level, as well as German to A-level and Spanish to GCSE level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am an Italian native speaker. I hold a degree in Modern Foreign Languages as well as a postgraduate qualification in Linguistics. My language levels for German and Spanish are certified by Goethe Institut and Instituto Cervantes, respectively. I completed a PGCE for the 11-18 age range in 2010.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have more than ten years of experience teaching English, German, Italian and Spanish in Italy and the UK, privately, in schools, at university and in corporate environments.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge from £25/h per student for all lessons at my premises. Discounts are available for small groups (up to 3 students), and for advance bookings. Please contact me for more details.
For considerably lower hourly rates please consider my group course offers in Manchester. You will find more information clicking on the website link on top of this page (on the right of my picture).
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my place as well as at the student's home or office or in libraries in Manchester. I also teach groups in Manchester. For more information, please click on the website link on the right of my picture on top of this page.
- When are you available?
- My availability timetable varies during the year, so please feel free to contact me for more information.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach schoolchildren, boys and girls in post-16 education, as well as adults.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes (last update: September 2010)
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I teach online using the Wiziq platforms or Skype. The online class is structured similarly to a traditional lesson and includes practising of the four linguistic skills (writing, reading, listening and speaking) and dedicated materials. Please contact me for fee enquiries.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Not at the moment.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained with Manchester Metropolitan University in Manchester (UK).
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Some of my current students include Sixth Form students of Italian as well as adults learners of Italian and German. I am proud to be able to say that all enjoy my classes. Lately, I was particularly flattered by the positive comment of some of my beginner students of German who told me that after attending Goethe Institut classes with little result finally found a course that was really working for them.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Maybe you really enjoy learning languages, maybe you just have to. Either way make sure it's effective!