Find UK Tuition
Online University Linguistics Tutors / University Linguistics Tuition
Read more about University Linguistics
See below for Online University Linguistics Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for University Linguistics Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online University Linguistics Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Birmingham, B29|
|Natalia Kalenova||London, E14|
|Karolina Zielinska||Gloucester, GL1|
|Diana P||Manchester, M33|
|K Heardman||Plymouth, PL9|
|Patrick Jemmer||Swansea, SA2|
|Bianca Bailey||Hither Green, SE13|
|Diana Campos||Crystal Palace, SE26|
|Brian Pickering||Romsey, SO51|
|Dr Seraphin||London, WC1H|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for University Linguistics
- Personal Message
- Your Italian Specialist in Manchester
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Italian and Linguistics to university level, as well as German to A-level and Spanish to GCSE level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am an Italian native speaker. I hold a degree in Modern Foreign Languages as well as a postgraduate qualification in Linguistics. My language levels for German and Spanish are certified by Goethe Institut and Instituto Cervantes, respectively. I completed a PGCE for the 11-18 age range in 2010.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have more than ten years of experience teaching English, German, Italian and Spanish in Italy and the UK, privately, in schools, at university and in corporate environments.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge from £25/h per student for all lessons at my premises. Discounts are available for small groups (up to 3 students), and for advance bookings. Please contact me for more details.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my place as well as at the student's home or office or in libraries in Manchester. I currently also tutor groups at the University of Manchester (Italian).
- When are you available?
- My availability timetable varies during the year, so please feel free to contact me for more information.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach schoolchildren, boys and girls in post-16 education, as well as university students and adults.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes (last update: September 2010)
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I teach online using the Wiziq platforms or Skype. The online class is structured similarly to a traditional lesson and includes practising of the four linguistic skills (writing, reading, listening and speaking) and dedicated materials. Please contact me for fee enquiries.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a member of the British Association for Applied Linguistics (BAAL).
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained with Manchester Metropolitan University in Manchester (UK).
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Some of my current students include Sixth Form students of Italian as well as adults learners of Italian and German. I am proud to be able to say that all enjoy my classes. Lately, I was particularly flattered by the positive comment of some of my beginner students of German who told me that after attending Goethe Institut classes with little result finally found a course that was really working for them.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Maybe you really enjoy learning languages, maybe you just have to. Either way make sure it's effective!