Find UK Tuition
Online Violin Teachers / Violin Lessons
Read more about Violin
See below for Online Violin Teachers by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Violin Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Violin Teacher jobs then sign-up here.
|Dunja Lavrova||Poole/ Dorset, BH15|
|Adam Phillips||Sussex Kent, BN21|
|Sarah Moffatt||Croydon, CR0|
|Mr. David P Wallace||Croydon, CR2|
|Liviu Popescu||Dudley, DY1|
|Faith Taylor||London, E5|
|Kylie Nesbit||London, E15|
|Sam Macadam||Glasgow, G12|
|Gundula Gruen||Kenton/Harrow, HA3|
|Katarina Đorđević||Harrow, Middlesex, HA3|
|Helen Vulin||London, HA4|
|Angelika Stangl||Amersham, HP7|
|Peter Irlam||Formby, N Liverpool, L37|
|Amy Welch||Manchester, M20|
|Vanessa Gardiner||Crouch End, N8|
|Jacob Lang||London, NW1|
|Natalie Watson||London, NW10|
|Rebekah S Frost||Sindlesham, RG41|
|Jordan Bowron||Blackheath, SE10|
|JUAN CARMONA||Greenwich, SE10|
|Ben Harrison||Hither Green, SE12|
|Triona||South East London, SE23|
|Edmund Reid||Sutton, SM1|
|Joshua Fayal Burke||Sutton, SM5|
|Stefano Matteucci||Wallington, Surrey, SM6|
|Tabea Sitte LRAM||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|Tamara Elias||London, SW3|
|Gregory Emfietzis||Richmond, SW14|
|John Dipper||Wandsworth, SW18|
|Ada Witczyk||London, SW19|
|Michael Joel||London, W4|
|Emile Junge||London, W11|
|Michelle C Gibson||Wolverhampton, WV6|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Violin
- Personal Message
I'm Jordan, and thanks for looking at my profile - if you're looking for a music tutor who is experienced, fun and friendly get in touch, I'd love to hear from you!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach a range of musical subjects, including:
Violin, Viola (including Baroque), Music Theory, Music History, and Performance Practice.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Royal Academy of Music - Master of Arts (Distinction)
Royal Academy of Music - DipRAM
Royal Northern College of Music - Bachelor of Music with Hons (1st Class)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I play regularly with UK orchestras (Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment, Academy of Ancient Music, Manchester Camerata, Hanover Band, The Kings Consort, La Nuova Musica)
Teaching experience includes individual private lessons of all ages, and extensive group coaching.
- How much do you charge?
- Prices can be flexible:
Baroque Viola - 60 minutes (£30), 80 minutes (£40)
Viola - 40 minutes (£30), 60 minutes (£35)
Violin - 40 minutes (£25), 60 minutes (£30)
Chamber Music - 60 minutes (£35)
Theory, History & Performance Practice Issues - 40 minutes (£20), 60 minutes (£30)
- Where do you teach?
- I can teach either at my home in Blackheath or I can of course travel to students' homes.
- When are you available?
- My teaching times are flexible, although playing commitments may sometimes take priority - however we can arrange a regular lesson slot if possible!
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- VIOLA & VIOLIN - I teach from complete beginners to advanced (ages 7+)
THEORY - I teach from basic music theory to grade 8 +
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Exams and the ABRSM grading system are a great way to track ones own development and achievements, however I don't force or put pressure on any students to sit exams unless they feel confident and comfortable.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am very happy to teach via Skype or other forms of web connection. (Please note payment via bank transfer must be made in advance of online lesson)
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Musicians Union
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I was a scholarship student at the Royal Academy of Music (2012-14) and the Royal Northern College of Music (2008-12), and have trained with Jane Rogers, Rachel Podger, Margaret Faultless, Matthew Souter, Ásdís Valdimarsdóttir, Simon Rowland-Jones and Annette Isserlis.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Having had a very varied musical upbringing I feel the most important part of it has been the ability of my teachers to tailor their teaching styles to the needs of the student. I strongly feel that it is this ability to nurture individuality that really allows a musician to develop - therefore I take the time the really engage with the student to get to know what they will benefit from in the lessons and throughout the whole learning process.
I put emphasis on making lessons enjoyable, relaxed and comfortable!
Send a message to Jordan Bowron
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more