Find UK Tuition
Online Yoga Teachers / Yoga Classes
Read more about Yoga
See below for Online Yoga Teachers by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Yoga Classes.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Yoga Teacher jobs then sign-up here.
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Yoga
- Personal Message
- I'm a professional artist. I work with various mediums like illustrations, photography, collages and painting. I started with photography and over the years I have explored other art forms extensively and now work with mixed media.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Concept building, Story telling through pictures, Photography using DSLR and analogue cameras, Painting, Illustrations, Portfolio Review (critical analysis), Photoshop AND I'm trained in YOGA too !
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- MA Photography, PG Diploma in professional photography practice, Graduate diploma in professional photography practice
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I've had a string of art exhibitions during the past few years in the UK, USA and Europe. I have a large art collector/buyer base in the UK. My work has been published by various art and design magazines. I was recently invited by a prestigious boarding school in Kent (UK) as a guest lecturer.
- How much do you charge?
- £40 per hour including travel within London for 2 or more hours.
£40 + travel for a single hour lesson.
Can travel outside London when travel expense is paid.
Discounts for group lessons negotiable.
- Where do you teach?
- I'm flexible. I teach at my home and at students' homes. I live in South-East (SE) London and
I'm willing to travel anywhere within London and the Medway towns like Rochester, Chatham, etc.
- When are you available?
- Depending on availability I teach on weekends and weekdays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Age is no barrier when it comes to a subject like art. The student should be willing enough.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I start from the very basic level to A level and university entry level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- No. But I'm in the process of obtaining one.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can teach via skype video calls, via questions and answers sessions through emails. This will depend on what the student is comfortable with.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Photofusion, London's largest not-for-profit photography resource centre, funded by the Arts Council.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- University for the Creative Arts, Rochester
London College of Communication
Send a message to Vikram Kushwah
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more