Find UK Tuition
Online Yoga Teachers / Yoga Classes
Read more about Yoga
See below for Online Yoga Teachers by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Yoga Classes.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Yoga Teacher jobs then sign-up here.
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Yoga
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Yoga, Yoga breathing exercises, relaxation and meditation.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I obtained the British Wheel of Yoga diploma (2 years of studying) in 1980.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught Yoga in evening classes, to disabled people and privately since the 1980's.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £20 for a 90 minute individual lesson. I can visit a group at your place of work.
- Where do you teach?
- My house or yours. I live in Leytonstone, E11 4BU, a short walk from the station on the Central Line. Bus W14 from Hackney to Walthamstow passes at the end of the road. Parking is easy during the daytime. Please note that we have five cats and a kitten.
- When are you available?
- Daytimes - Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursday afternoons, Fridays. Some weekends. Evenings can be arranged by request.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages and levels, including pregnangy yoga and yoga for disabled people.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- With the British Wheel of Yoga.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- A pregnant neighbour. A group of disabled people living in a home (volunteer) . A lunchtime group in Docklands. A lunchtime group near Liverpool Street. Some private pupils.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Everyone can benefit from Yoga, even if elderly, pregnant or disabled.
Send a message to Mo
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more