Find UK Tuition
Rock/Pop Guitar Teachers / Rock/Pop Guitar Lessons in Gloucester
Read more about Rock/Pop Guitar
Compare Rock/Pop Guitar Teachers in Gloucester (Gloucestershire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Rock/Pop Guitar Lessons from tutors who can travel to Gloucester (Gloucestershire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Rock/Pop Guitar Teacher jobs in the Gloucester (Gloucestershire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in GL postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Andrew Finlayson||Nottingham, NG17|
|Greg Sanders||Dalston, E8|
|Nick Rasle||Bristol, BS5|
|Huw V Williams||London, NW2|
|James Bone||Balham, SW12|
|12 String David||Congleton, CW12|
|Adam Purnell||Bristol - Hereford, BS31|
|Daniel Hart||London, W2|
|Mr Paul Reay BA||Liverpool, L17|
|Tom Halpenny||Kensel Rise, W10|
|Tom Gamble||London, SE3|
|Antonis Mikelis||London, N9|
|Lee Batten||Highbury,, N5|
|Mihaly Benko||Birmingham, B16|
|Mr Daniel Short MMus RAM||London, W2|
|Joshua Fayal Burke||Sutton, SM5|
|Marco Cirillo||North West Lodnon, NW67|
|Thomas Kay||Seven Sisters, N15|
|Manuel Contreras||London, N20|
|George Karpasitis||Wandsworth, SE17|
|Emilio Saev||WINDSOR, SL4|
|Barney Muller||Tufnell Park, NW5|
|Dom Martin||London, N1|
|Phil Hodge||Tonbridge, TN9|
|Daniel James||Colchester, CO4|
|Steven Llewellyn, Guitar tutor||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Alexander Glover||London, E2|
|Alex Pidgen||London, SE6|
|Tom Fleming||London, NW1|
|Tim Karp||Seven Sisters, N15|
|Josh Geffin||East Dulwich, London, SE22|
|Leo Crossfield||Peterborough, PE26|
|Dan Ezard||London, W4|
|Alex Haines||Lewisham, SE4|
|Ian Mayes||Chichester, PO19|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Rock/Pop Guitar
- Personal Message
- Hi, my name is Adam Harvey. I am a peripatetic music tutor based in Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach the Trumpet/Cornet, Horn/Tenor Horn, Trombone, Euphonium, Tuba, Guitar/Bass Guitar, Double Bass, and Descant Recorder . I also give music theory lessons levels 1-5 as well as general musicianship.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Studied Music and Music Technology at A level Royal Marines School Of Music M3 qualification (Dmploma standard qualification on tuba/double bass/bass guitar) Grade 6 Trombone Grade 5 Recorder Grade 5 Theory
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am a highly experienced musician/peripatetic teacher and until recently was a professional musician within the Royal Marines Band Service. Upon joining the Royal Marines I received 3 years music training to a professional standard on the Tuba, Bass Guitar and Double Bass. Music training also included degree level 1 music theory, harmony, and history as well as weekly Jazz and Big band rehearsals under the direction of world renowned jazz musicians. During my time as a military musician I performed 500+ events around the UK and abroad. I left the services on amicable grounds to become a peripatetic instrumental teacher, and continue to be an active musician in both professional/semi pro bands.
- How much do you charge?
- My current rates are £10 for 30 minutes or £20 per hour .
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from home in Chippenham. which is relatively close to Calne, Bath, Melksham, Trowbridge, Bradford-On-Avon, Holt, Atworth, Corsham, Swindon and Bristol.
I can drive to students near to chippenham if you would prefer lessons in your own home.
I hold a teaching position at Sheldon school,Heywood Prep School,Kingdown school, Fitzmaurice Primary School, and the Manor School.
- When are you available?
- I'm available Monday to Friday from 4pm onwards and weekends. Lessons during working hours may also be possible.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Ages 7 and above to grade 8 standard.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I enter students into exams grades 1-8 with examining boards ABRSM or Rockschool.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- My CRB is up to date as I teach in a number of school's in Wiltshire.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Tuition online is via skype, payments to be made by Paypal (instant) or by posted cheque (in advance to give it time to clear).
Online tuition is at the cheaper rate of £8.00 per half hour or £16 per hour.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Royal Marines Band Service.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I teach all ages.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- If you are between 7-21, play an instrument and would like to play at big events both local and nationwide visit :
Wiltshire Youth Marching Band!
Send a message to Adam Harvey
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more