Find UK Tuition
Spanish Tutors / Spanish Lessons in Chelmsford
Read more about Spanish
Compare Spanish Tutors in Chelmsford (Essex) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Spanish Lessons from tutors who can travel to Chelmsford (Essex) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Spanish Tutor jobs in the Chelmsford (Essex) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in CM postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Sara Cubarsi-Fernandez||London, NW1|
|MarcoDeBiasio||King's Cross, WC1|
|Luis Hernandez||Stafford, ST15|
|Jacqueline Espinoza||Darwen,Lancashire, BB3|
|Letizia Parisi||London, W3|
|Timothy Walker||Chesterfield, S40|
|Alvaro G. Cortes||Charlton, SE7|
|Rocío Bolanos||LONDON, SW1|
|Spanish Tutor MK||Milton Keynes, MK4|
|Eleanor Levin||Lancaster, LA1|
|Marie Fohr||Wallingford, OX10|
|Natasha Clough||Preston, PR4|
|Steven French||Harpenden, AL5|
|Yenifer Oyanedel||Edinburgh, EH11|
|Monika Key||Kingston upon Thames, KT2|
|Jeff Bragg||Sutton, SM1|
|Cerasela E.||Chiswick, W4|
|Kathy Pike||Salisbury, SP1|
|Deborah H Marx||London, SW6|
|Sofia Castillo||Greenwich, SE7|
|Diana Campos||Crystal Palace, SE26|
|Susanne Bourgi||Kingston, KT2|
|Maurice Thompson||Reepham, NR10|
|Maria D'Argenio||Croydon, Surrey, CR7|
|Alicia Garcia||London, E6|
|Michelle Berg||Manchester, M25|
|Barbara Blazquez Castro||Cambridge/ Suffolk, IP28|
|Lauren Tutor||Chippenham, SN15|
|Antoinette Farrelly||London, E15|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Qualified Spanish NATIVE Tutor||Somerset, BA6|
|Manohar Whig||Harrow, HA0|
|Jennifer Iglesias||Bexleyheath, Kent, DA6|
|Marta Dobrzynska||Bolton, BL7|
|Johannes Kramer||London, SW13|
|Mary Hill||Bedford, MK40|
|Miguel Rodriguez||East Ham, E6|
|Adam Dixon||London, SE25|
|David Cleary||Reading, RG4|
|Claudia Cerbino||London, UB3|
|Isabel Nieves||Crouch End, N8|
|Leire Barrera||North East London, N1|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Ian Martin||Birmingham, B68|
|Amelia Grandidier||Wandsworth, London, SW17|
|Greg Staw||East Dulwich, SE24|
|Paul Grace||South Manchester, M21|
|Carole Palfreman||Heywood, Bury, OL10|
|Isabel Novas||Guildford, Surrey, GU12|
|Lingua Genesis Ltd||Sheffield, S11|
|MrsL.Catalina Watkiss||Kingston-on-Thames, KT1|
|Silvina83||Faversham, Kent, ME13|
|Mari Carmen||Bristol, BS6|
|Karon Rickatson||York/ East Riding, YO41|
|Margherita Spanu||Hammermisth, W6|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Spanish
- Personal Message
- Teaching and languages are my passions. I want my students to enjoy learning them, so that they can realise their potential, personally, academically or in the world of work.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach French and Spanish to all levels from Beginners to A Level. I work with school/college students as well as adults studying for professional reasons (working abroad and wanting to be able to communicate in a business environment) or planning to live abroad. I am also currently teaching Latin for Common Entrance examinations.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BA Honours Degree, 2-1, in French Language and Literature (Spanish subsidiary), spending a year in Paris as an Assistante in a secondary school and gaining a "Certificat Pratique de la Langue Francaise". I have attended an intensive Spanish course run by a Language school in Salamanca. My PGCE course focused on best practice in Modern Foreign Languages and I have also mentored new entrants to the profession as part of the Initial Teacher Training programme. I have kept my language skills up to date by travelling frequently to France and Spain for holidays and have organised/taken part in many school trips and exchanges, as well as attending numerous professional courses. I studied Latin to A Level and during my first year at University.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught French and Spanish for over 20 years across the whole age and ability range, up to and including Oxbridge entrance in both subjects. I have worked in both the State and the Independent sector, in comprehensive schools as well as selective and and have been Head of Spanish with responsibility for 6th Form French. I have been part of a working party for gifted and talented students and worked with students with specific learning difficulties (attending courses on disorders on the Autism spectrum). I have also worked in Further Education (Travel and Tourism), in Adult Community programmes (Beginners/Intermediary/Advanced) and for the Education Authority, working with children who are unable to attend school. I have also worked for an Examining Board. I am currently working as a Tutor in a business environment as well as with students at Key Stages 3,4,5 and Common Entrance. I have 10 years experience of teaching Latin to KS3 and recent tutoring for Common Entrance.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge between £25 and £30 per hour and am open to negotiation for extra students in the group. There is no extra charge for journeys up to 5 miles, but above that I would appreciate a contribution to travel costs.
- Where do you teach?
- I am happy to teach wherever is most convenient for the student, at home, at work (or at my home), up to a maximum of 25 miles from Colchester. I am currently working in the Colchester/Chelmsford/Sudbury and Ipswich areas.
- When are you available?
- I can be very flexible and am available weekdays, evenings, Saturdays and school holidays; I prefer to keep Sunday free but would consider occasional lessons if necessary.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach students of any age; beginners to advanced. Key Stages 2,3,4 and 5. As well as academic teaching, I also offer tuition to adults who are wanting to improve their language skills for professional reasons or who are hoping to live in France or Spain.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare students for GCSE, IGCSE,AS/A2 and for the Common Entrance Examination in Modern Languages and Latin.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I belong to the Association of Professional Tutors and the Association of Teachers and Lecturers.
Send a message to Mary Hawkins
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more