Find UK Tuition
Special Educational Needs (SEN) Tutors / Special Educational Needs (SEN) Tuition in South West London
Read more about Special Educational Needs (SEN)
Compare Special Educational Needs (SEN) Tutors in South West London (Hammersmith & Fulham/ Lambeth/ Merton/ Wandsworth) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Special Educational Needs (SEN) Tuition from tutors who can travel to South West London (Hammersmith & Fulham/ Lambeth/ Merton/ Wandsworth) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Special Educational Needs (SEN) Tutor jobs in the South West London (Hammersmith & Fulham/ Lambeth/ Merton/ Wandsworth) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in SW postcode
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Spiridiona Waltier||lambeth/wandsworth, SW2|
|Rebecca Felton||Clapham, London, SW4|
|Rhys Merriman||South Kensington, SW11|
|Maria Tsoumaki||South West London, SW17|
Tutors travelling to SW
|Joe Atkinson||Borough, SE1|
|Marie Paisley||London, W1|
|Jane Emma||London, WC1A|
|David Evans||Kenley, Croydon, CR8|
|Alexandra Lejeune||Swanage, BH19|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Marie E Paisley||Cambridge, CB1|
|Roberta Jordan||Nottingham, NG4|
|R Joanne||Leeds, LS17|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Kristina Symons||Eltham, SE9|
|Pete Goodland||Sheffield SYorks, S4|
|Mary Kidson||Ledbury, HR8|
|Becky||Exeter, Devon, EX4|
|Gabrielle Robinson||Orpington, Kent, BR6|
|Pass Psychology||Stockport, SK2|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Jim Cooney||Swansea, SA2|
|Marie Paisley||London, W1|
|Hellen Frost||Canterbury, Kent, CT6|
|Wendy Smith||Ealing, W13|
|Silvina83||Faversham, Kent, ME13|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Personal Message
- I am an enthusiastic, charismatic and approachable qualified teacher with a flare for Creative Writing. I offer structured and personalised sessions designed to unlock a lifelong love for writing in preparation for Sats, GCSEs and 11+ exams.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I have been professionally trained to teach all Primary Subjects, but I teach Creative Writing with particular flare.
I strategically guide my pupils through an individualised program of study, which ensures that they learn and revise the concepts likely to arise in their exam.
I am committed to ensuring that all of my tuition sessions have an impact.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BEd (Hons) (5-11 years) Bachelor of Education gained from The University of Gloucestershire, Cheltenham Spa.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have worked as Year 5 class teacher and subject leader in an 'Ofsted Outstanding' Primary School for two years.
I have been a specialist intervention teacher for Year 6 pupils struggling with Maths and Literacy.
I have tutored privately for over one year now and have an excellent track record. My pupils have excelled in both KS2 Sats and 11+ exams alike.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30 per lesson (60mins) and arrive with a bank of carefully chosen resources and activities.
- Where do you teach?
- I arrive at your home with a bank of carefully chosen resources and quickly establish a friendly and professional rapport with your child. I am based in South Kensington and currently work with pupils in Knightsbridge, Covent Garden and Hackney. I am prepared to travel between Zones 1-3.
- When are you available?
- I am available from Monday to Sunday.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I have been professionally trained to teach KS1/2 children but can easily adapt my sessions for KS3 pupils. I have worked as a Year5/6 class teacher for the last 2 years and have gained extensive phonics experience. I have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and work effectively with a wide range of abilities including Dyslexia and Aspergers.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare pupils for the following qualifications: KS2 Sats 11+ Exams GCSEs and A Level (Language and Literature)
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an up-to-date enhanced CRB disclosure which was renewed on 29/03/2012
I bring my QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) and CRB documentation with me on the first visit.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- National Union of Teachers (NUT)
- Where and with whom did you train?
- The University of Gloucestershire, Cheltenham Spa.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Sasha (11) has dyslexia and is preparing for her 11+ exams, Matilda (11) is a Gifted & Talented Year 6 writer who has just completed her Sats, Rex (9) has asbergus and needs help with his basic reading and writing, Shazia (11) is preparing for her 11+ exams, James (11) is preparing for his 11+ exams and Alexander (16) needs help writing his GCSE assignments.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Try, try and try again. If you want something enough, you can have it.
Send a message to Rhys Merriman
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more