Find UK Tuition
Special Educational Needs (SEN) Tutors / Special Educational Needs (SEN) Tuition in South West London
Read more about Special Educational Needs (SEN)
Compare Special Educational Needs (SEN) Tutors in South West London (Hammersmith & Fulham/ Lambeth/ Merton/ Wandsworth) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Special Educational Needs (SEN) Tuition from tutors who can travel to South West London (Hammersmith & Fulham/ Lambeth/ Merton/ Wandsworth) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Special Educational Needs (SEN) Tutor jobs in the South West London (Hammersmith & Fulham/ Lambeth/ Merton/ Wandsworth) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in SW postcode
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Spiridiona Waltier||lambeth/wandsworth, SW2|
|Rebecca Felton||Clapham, London, SW4|
|Rhys Merriman||South Kensington, SW11|
|Sarah Francis||Putney, SW15|
|Maria Tsoumaki||South West London, SW17|
|Lucy Arrowsmith||Aberdeen, AB15|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Kristina Symons||Eltham, SE9|
|Becky||Exeter, Devon, EX2|
|Silvina83||Faversham, Kent, ME13|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Jim Cooney||Swansea, SA2|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Natalie Jeffers||Brighton, BN1|
|Emily Forster||East London, E3|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Pete Goodland||Sheffield SYorks, S4|
|Pass Psychology||Stockport, SK2|
|David Evans||Kenley, Croydon, CR8|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Hellen Frost||Canterbury, Kent, CT6|
|Gabrielle Robinson||Worthing, BN11|
|Wendy Smith||Ealing, W13|
|Mary Kidson||Ledbury, HR8|
|Master Learning UK||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Personal Message
- As a former Assistant Head Teacher, I am highly skilled in ensuring that children succeed and fulfil their potential. I offer a creative and motivating approach to ensure pupils are active and engaged participants in their learning
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Available to offer tuition for Maths, English & Science for KS1 & KS2
SATs preparation / 11+ preparation / Common entrance examination
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- QTS, P.G.C.E - General Primary from the University of Birmingham
BSc Psychology from the University of Southampton - 2:1
A-Levels in English, Maths, Psychology & Physics
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Over 8 years of teaching experience in KS1 & KS2. I have also worked as an Assistant Head Teacher within the Hammersmith & Fulham borough. I am extremely knowledgeable regarding the primary curriculum and teaching methods to facilitate accelerated progress.
I have successfully tutored individual pupils from across the primary phase and am well versed in preparing children for the 11+/common entrance examination.
Worked with a wide variety of students, from children with specific educational needs through to gifted and talented pupils, so adept at adapting resources to ensure individual needs are met and children are able to reach their full potential.
- How much do you charge?
- Rate: £35 / hour.
1/2 hour sessions are available if preferred.
Discounts offered for block bookings
Reduced rate available for an initial trial/consultation lesson. This will involve a thorough assessment which will enable a programme of study to be developed to meet the needs of your child.
- Where do you teach?
- Based in Putney, willing to travel 30 minutes from this area.
Also available to teach in Hammersmith, Wandsworth, Wimbledon, Clapham, Richmond, Barnes, East Sheen.
Flexible in terms of location for tutoring sessions. These can be done from my office space or I can travel to students' homes.
- When are you available?
- Available to teach Monday - Thursday from 4pm onwards.
Available on Saturdays from 12pm - 4pm.
Also available during school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Primary: 4 - 11 year olds.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Extensive experience in preparing children for KS1 & KS2 SATs
11+ / Common entrance examination
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Have an up-to-date DBS
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I always look forward to meeting new students and thinking about the best ways I can help you to improve and LEARN!
Send a message to Sarah Francis
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more