Find UK Tuition
Special Educational Needs (SEN) Tutors / Special Educational Needs (SEN) Tuition in South West London
Read more about Special Educational Needs (SEN)
Compare Special Educational Needs (SEN) Tutors in South West London (Hammersmith & Fulham/ Lambeth/ Merton/ Wandsworth) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Special Educational Needs (SEN) Tuition from tutors who can travel to South West London (Hammersmith & Fulham/ Lambeth/ Merton/ Wandsworth) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Special Educational Needs (SEN) Tutor jobs in the South West London (Hammersmith & Fulham/ Lambeth/ Merton/ Wandsworth) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in SW postcode
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Rebecca Felton||London, SW4|
|Sarah Francis||Putney, SW15|
|Stuart Riddle||Southwest London, SW15|
|Laura Turner||Streatham, SW16|
|Maria Tsoumaki||South West London, SW17|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
Tutors travelling to SW
|Milly Herner||Teddington, KT8|
|Joe Atkinson||Borough, SE1|
|Soren Evinson||Southwark, London, SE22|
|Jane Emma||London, WC1A|
|MEMOONA (MSc)||WEMBLEY PARK, NW9|
|Pass Psychology||Stockport, SK2|
|Michelle C Perry||Wolverhampton, WV6|
|Natalie Jeffers||Brighton, BN1|
|Master Learning UK||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Gabrielle Robinson||Worthing, BN11|
|Silvina83||Faversham, Kent, ME13|
|Joanne Bicknell||Southend-On -Sea, SS1|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Loren Reeve||Ludlow, SY7|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Jim Cooney||Swansea, SA2|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Hellen Frost||Canterbury, Kent, CT6|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Dyslexia Success||Milton Keynes, MK6|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Becky||Exeter, Devon, EX2|
|David Evans||Kenley, Croydon, CR8|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Personal Message
- I have a lot of experience in encouraging pupils to improve their performance in examinations, improving their anticipated grade. I have worked with pupils at all levels from Grade D to Grade A*.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I have tutored all the above subjects over the last five years.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Cambridge University,Master of Letters, History and Sociology,BA (Hons) 2:1, European Studies, University of East Anglia. Post Graduate Certificate in Education, West Sussex Institute of Higher Education, 1980. I have a current Full Disclosure CRB.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught in London schools for 25 years. I worked for two years with the Barnet Home Tuition Service, tutoring Maths, Science and English. I have tutored privately for several years. I specialise in raising grades for prospective GCSE candidates, particularly in English. I have a lot of experience in progressing pupils through examinations at all levels, from Common Entrance to Oxbridge Entrance. My last four common entrance pupils attained their school of choice, In the summer of 2014 an 'A' level History pupil attained full marks in one paper.
- How much do you charge?
- From £55per hour up to £55. Reduced rates available for two or more students and sessions longer than one hour, on application.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach only at pupil's homes throughout London although most of my pupils are based in Kensington, Camden, Islington ,Haringey and Kentish Town. I will travel up to six miles from Crouch End N8, if I can visit without parking restrictions. On Saturdays I teach in SW London.
- When are you available?
- I am available Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday, Friday,and Saturday all day. Also most school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I have successfully tutored many pupils for the Common Entrance Exam at 11 and 13. I specialise mostly in GCSE English. I also teach history and sociology to A level. All my recent pupils attained grade "A " for History and Sociology. I have also provided support at undergraduate level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, Common Entrance Examination, A levels.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I have a full, current CRB disclosure certificate.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My last five pupils for the Common Entrance Examination all attained their school of choice.
Send a message to Stuart Riddle
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more