Find UK Tuition
University Astronomy Tutors / University Astronomy Tuition in Hemel Hempstead
Read more about University Astronomy
Compare University Astronomy Tutors in Hemel Hempstead (Buckinghamshire/ Hertfordshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider University Astronomy Tuition from tutors who can travel to Hemel Hempstead (Buckinghamshire/ Hertfordshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for University Astronomy Tutor jobs in the Hemel Hempstead (Buckinghamshire/ Hertfordshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in HP postcode
Tutors travelling to HP
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for University Astronomy
- Personal Message
- I strongly believe in life-long learning and personal attention in order to raise achievement.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Physics, Mathematics and Astronomy up to Degree level. Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and Mathematics up to GCSE
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- PGCE (Physics) in Secondary Education from the University of East London
(B.Sc.) Physics with Astrophysics (- 2.1) from the University of Leicester.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Besides tutoring my younger siblings at home (keystage 2 and 3) for three years, I have been tutoring students with different abilities and levels, all the way up to A level, for about a year.
- How much do you charge?
- Trial lesson (1 hour) is half priced
Travelling fee- depending on how far I have to travel/public transport.
Group lessons will be discounted at a rate of 10% for 2-3 students and 15% for 3+
- Where do you teach?
- I prefer to tutor at my home but I am willing to travel if required. Some of the nearby towns (and villages) are:
Stoke Mandeville, Great Missenden, Amersham, Leighton Buzzard, Chesham, Aston Clinton, Tring.
I live in Buckinghamshire.
- When are you available?
- Tuesdays- 6-7pm
Wednesdays- After 7:30pm
Most weekdays except Wednesday, I am available during daytime before 4pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach key stage 3, 4 and 5.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE and A level
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am comfortable tutoring online using Skype.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- NUT (National Union of Teachers) and ASE (Association for Science Teachers)
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I received my PGCE training at University of East London.
Send a message to Anshika
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more