Online Ukulele Teachers / Ukulele Lessons
|Rob Guitar||Forest Gate, E7|
|Joshua Davenport||Peckham, SE5|
|Thomas Kay||Seven Sisters, N15|
|Ceri Williams||Romsey, CB1|
|Jack Lowe||Central Sheffield, S11|
|Dave J Ford||Almond, KY14|
|Tom Clegg||Ilkley, LS29|
|Peter Elliot||Bushey, WD23|
|Juan Carlos Arenas, MMus||Ingatestone, CM40|
|Cian O'Brien BMus (Honours)||Ealing Broadway, W5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Ukulele
- Personal Message
- I am a professional musician and guitar tutor. I can help you start/develop your guitar skills in many styles (classical, latin, rock).
I currently play with a small Latin and tropical music band and with a blues band.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am willing to be a 'tutor online' using Skype.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Guitar, Ukulele, other instruments from the guitar family: Colombian tiple and cuatro, Puertorrican cuatro.
I can also help with music recording and production in a small studio.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a master (with distinction) in Composing for film and TV from Kingston University. Before that I studied to become a music teacher back in Colombia (where I am originally from).
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have ample experience as a performer, arranger and composer. I have teaching experience in individual lessons and some group teaching.
I have been a visiting artist (including conducting workshops) at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama, Cardiff - Royal Northern College of Music, Manchester and the Birmingham Conservatoire.
- How much do you charge?
- I offer a reduced (50%) initial lesson. I can travel, and depending on distance will charge £5 extra. I can offer discounts for group lessons.
- Where do you teach?
- I can teach at my place in Ingatestone, Essex or I can travel to students homes in Brentwood, Chelmsford, Shenfield, Billericay, Basildon, etc.
- When are you available?
- I am available most afternoons an evenings. I also have morning and afternoon availability some days.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I can teach any levels from beginners to advanced students.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an enhanced DBS (Issued on October 2014).
Send a message to Juan Carlos Arenas, MMus
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more