Online Ukulele Teachers / Ukulele Lessons
- Ridgestone Guitar Tuition Rochester, ME1
- Antonis Mikelis Edmonton, N9
- Juan Carlos Arenas, MMus Ingatestone, CM40
- Joshua Davenport Peckham, SE5
- Cian O'Brien BMus (Honours) Ealing Broadway, W5
- Dave J Ford Almond, KY14
- Peter Elliot Bushey, WD23
- Jack Lowe Central Sheffield, S11
- Rob Guitar Forest Gate, E7
- Tom Clegg Ilkley, LS29
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Ukulele
- Personal Message
- Hi I'm Jack Lowe, I'm a professional Musician and Tutor based in Sheffield specialising in Bass Guitar and Double Bass.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I have the ability to run online lessons via skype provided that you:
a) have your own instrument
b) have a working speaker and microphone system
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Bass Guitar, Double Bass, Guitar, Ukulele and Songwriting Skills.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold a First Class BA (Hons) Music Degree and a Masters MMus in Composition.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have over 10 years music teaching experience across all ages, with previous students from 4 to 70 years old! I teach both individual lessons as well lead group workshops and ensembles. As performer, I've played with various ensembles including Jazz, Folk, Rock, Soul and Pop bands, touring UK wide and Europe, with regular performances at major UK festivals.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge lessons at £25 per hour. For younger students I offer 30 minutu lessons at £12.50 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from my home in central Sheffield, S11. I'm also available for home visits under special arrangement (please contact me if you would like to discuss this further).
- When are you available?
- I teach on weekdays between 10:00-20:00.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages and abilities.
For children aged 6 years and below, I recommend starting on ukulele before graduating up to Bass or Guitar.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I teach from my own work sheets and curriculum, catered to each students requirements. However, if you wish to specifically achieve ABRSM or Rock School Grades then this can be arranged.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I hold an up to date DBS check dated January 2015 from the Sheffield Council.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I'm a member of Musicians' Union.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at the University of Sunderland and Goldsmiths, University of London.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I cater for all styles (Rock, Pop, Jazz, Funk, Rockabilly etc) and know how to get you grooving!
Send a message to Jack Lowe
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more