Online University Chemistry Tutors / University Chemistry Tuition
See Also: Show
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for University Chemistry
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced chemistry tutor with PhD and Masters degree, A level examiner at UK exam boards and teaching at the University. My knowledge and passion for teaching helps students achieving better grades in exam.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online tutoring is new way of learning. With the correct use of technology, I make the experience same as face to face learning.
I use state of art hardware and software for online teaching. Student do not need to buy any software or equipment to take up online tutoring. The only requirement is PC and a headphone (with microphone). I find online teaching is one of the best way in this modern world where distance is not a limit to share knowledge. There is minimum computer knowledge required for the set up. I can help student setting up the computer to the requirement.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach chemistry from school up to University level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- PhD Chemistry;
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am teaching at the University of Kent since seven years now which totaling to 12 years of teaching experience. I have taught students from all UK exam board. The in depth knowledge of chemistry enable me to cover the subject in detail which is very important for OCR and Salters (OCR B) as these specifications are context based. I had many students from various exam boards repeating the year and were able to achieve high grades with my tutoring. Please see feedback left by students and parents which truly reflect my teaching quality.
- How much do you charge?
- Please see profile page for more detail.
- Where do you teach?
- I live in walderslade,Kent which is located just off to junction 3 on M2. I teach at home and online.
- When are you available?
- During weekdays in the evening. I do some teaching at the weekend too, please contact me for availability.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I have taught students of varying age. I have even taught chemistry to seven year old preparing for IGCSE. I teach chemistry up to university level. Most of my students are from secondary school (including GCSE and A level) and from University.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- A-level Chemistry with examination boards- AQA, Edexcel, OCR(A), Salters.
IB Chemistry (HL and SL).
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- No. It was never required teaching at the University level. Though, I request parents to have meeting with me in person at least once before the first lesson. Students/parents feedback available on request.
Send a message to Dr Sandip
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more