Online University Chemistry Tutors / University Chemistry Tuition
See Also: Show
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for University Chemistry
- Personal Message
- I am a passionate Chemistry graduate. It is my real pleasure to help young students in understanding this interesting subject as well as enabling them to pass exams with high scores.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Lesson will take place over skype platform by sharing my computer screen with the student via video call.
Student will see everything I am doing on the screen as well as myself and can ask questions at any point in the lesson and get an instant reply from me..
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I am a specialist in chemistry. I teach chemistry for GCSE, A level and higher. I am also interested to teach NMR , Quantum Chemistry, Organic chemistry and Chromatography for BSc level students.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BSc and MSc in Chemistry. I have also achieved a graduate diploma in Chemistry and MSc in Bio-analysis from Birkbeck University , London.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have past experience in teaching chemistry for various academic levels.At the moment I am working in a Sixth form College as a laboratory technician.
- How much do you charge?
- My standard charge for GCSE is £25, A level £25, and higher £25. There will be some travel cost if I have to travel to student or any common location for the lesson.
- Where do you teach?
- Wherever it is suitable for the students.
- When are you available?
- Any weekdays evening and any time in the weekend.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Age 11 to 20+
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE Chemistry/Science, AS/A2 Chemistry, BSc in Chemistry
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am an associated member of the Royal Society of Chemistry.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- To understand and enjoy chemistry you have to find the chemistry between your everyday life and the subject. You will find any subject hard to understand and grasp and do well in it , if you don't understand what is the philosophy behind the subject knowledge and what are the applications of that knowledge in your life. The whole point of doing science for me is to find out why we are here ? where all of us heading towards ? what future hold for us ? . All of us know that science helps us to answer , How does thing work ? and we as a mankind doing well to answer that. Now we are trying to find out why thing works the way they do ? why don't they work differently ? or do they ?
Send a message to M S Rahman
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more