Online University Chemistry Tutors / University Chemistry Tuition
See Also: Show
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for University Chemistry
- Personal Message
- I help parents and children who are striving for good grades in GCSE/A-level or degree level exams in Science subjects.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I teach using skype communication by advanced booking only. For information and booking you can contact me on my email address.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach, Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Health and Social Care NVQ, HNC, HND level subjects. Medical and Medicine related subjects are also my interest.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a PhD in Immunology (Biochemistry), MSc in Molecular Pathology, a postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology, Master degree in Zoology and a degree in Biology and Chemistry.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I started my career as a tutor and soon after began tutoring and teaching in degree levels colleges and universities. I have lately been teaching A'levels and degree level students in tertiary colleges. With that I also tutor privately. My students if they are hard working and get a good grip on the subject by having enough sessions with me usually score A or A* in their final exams.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge around 30 to 50 pounds per hour depending the level.
- Where do you teach?
- Currently I am teaching in a tertiary college and also provide one to one private tutorial lessons
- When are you available?
- After 5 Monday to Friday and whole day Saturday and Sunday.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I have 14 + age groups as well as some very old students in their 30s and 40s.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- All board exams in GCSE , AS and A2 levels. I also help learners if they are applying for admission in medicine and dentistry or adults with degrees wish to retake alevel for medicine, dentistry or pharmacology courses
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a member of Biochemical society of United Kingdom
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I did my Postdoctoral training with Professor McEwan University of Aberdeen and then worked at University of Birmingham and a short period spent at University of Bristol.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Session 2013-2014 I helped around 20 students - Chemistry and Biology: All of my students achieved As and A*s in their biology and chemistry GCSE, AS and A 2 levels.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Study is like learning and mastering a skill once you have learned it cannot be unlearned. Although frequent revisiting the topics keeps it fresh in your memory and on the exam day you do not faint by seeing questions you might not have come across during the preparation.
Send a message to Dr M A Choudhry
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more