University Entrance Coaching
|Robin Thornton BMus(Hons) ATCL||Banchory, AB31|
|Maddy Iqbal||Sopwell, AL1|
|Keith Wilmot||Kings Norton, B31|
|Tim Strauss||Preston Park, BN1|
|Carrie Garbow||East Saltdean, BN2|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Rottingdean, BN2|
|Perpetua Neo||Wish, BN3|
|Evie Bentley||Bolney, BN6|
|Kate McCarthy||St. Mary's, BN43|
|B Westerman||Grove Park, BR1|
|Dr Paul Kilkenny||Bromley, BR1|
|Gloria Toplis||Beckenham, BR3|
|Chloe Masterton||Lockleaze, BS2|
|Expert Music Theatre Coaching||Hundon, CO10|
|Fred Scott||South Beddington, CR0|
|Natasha Chan||South Croydon, CR2|
|Rachel Hasthorpe||Foleshill, CV7|
|Mike Lambert||Quinton, CV37|
|Dr Stephen Oxley||Shirland, DE55|
|Colin Beveridge||Westham, DT4|
|Nasheed Qamar Faruqi||Haggerston, E2|
|Chloe Bradshaw||Mile End, E3|
|Mark Spillane||Waltham Abbey, E4|
|Jenny Skidalski||London Fields, E8|
|James Henshaw||Stratford, E15|
|Becca Marriott||Beckton, E16|
|Cherif Makhlaf||Walthamstow, E17|
|Chris Heaven||Pennsylvania, EX4|
|Jack Renninson||Exeter, EX4|
|Aspire Academy||Upton St. Leonards, GL3|
|Dr Sue||Stroud, GL5|
|Kathy Davies||Randwick, GL6|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Jim Simons||Cheltenham, GL52|
|Adriana||Central Guildford, GU1|
|Kevin Boyle||Central Guildford, GU1|
|Jo Anne Newson||Kingfield, GU22|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley Central, HA0|
|Dr. Wasim Akber||Rayners Lane, HA2|
|Joshua Tutor||Greenhill, HA2|
|Chance2Learn||Sutton Walls, HR1|
|Dr Anna Watson||Avenue, HU5|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, HX5|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Zangmo Alexander||Barningham, IP22|
|JN1||Coombe Wood, KT1|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Stephen Price||Leatherhead, KT22|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, KY12|
|I. Gardner||Sefton Park, L17|
|John Sharpe||Horncastle, LN9|
|Stephanie Bain||Fallowfield, M16|
|Christine Hubbard||Rochester, ME1|
|Linda Penney||Sharnbrook, MK43|
|Alexander Winter||St. Pancras, N1|
|Hywel Nelson||Shoreditch, N1|
|Josephine Breese||Highbury, N1|
|Tom Menzies||Barnsbury, N1|
|James Drew-Edwards||East Finchley, N2|
|Dr Richard Williams||Harringay, N4|
|Hannah Knight||Harringay, N4|
|Will Cartwright-Harwood||Highbury, N4|
|Louise R||Crouch End, N6|
|Aileen Bintliff||Crouch End, N8|
|Emma Murray||Crouch End, N8|
|Hannah Moss||Crouch End, N8|
|Owen Leech||Crouch End, N8|
|Max Churcher||Alexandra Palace, N11|
|Helen Duff||Clapton, N16|
|Emily Bliss||Kentish Town, N19|
|Andrea Holland||Central Norwich, NR1|
|Basit Kirmani, MA (Cambridge)||Camden Town, NW1|
|Howard Taylor||St. Pancras, NW1|
|T Blaukopf||Hendon, NW4|
|Mrs. Sonia Jallane||Swiss Cottage, NW8|
|Daniela Gottardello||Hampstead Garden Sub, NW11|
|Rachel Friend||Golders Green, NW11|
|Dr Steve Chapman||North, OX2|
|Dr S V O'Leary||Wallingford, OX10|
|David Pope||Abingdon, OX14|
|Cambridge Tutor||Holbeach, PE12|
|Richard Batty CTABRSM||Ramsey, PE26|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, PO10|
|Mary Mathai||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Don Nicolson||Eckington, S21|
|Timothy Walker||Linacre, S40|
|London Art Portfolio||Kennington, SE1|
|Tom Secretan||London Bridge, SE1|
|May Robertson||Blackheath, SE3|
|Ryoko Izutsu||Brockley, SE4|
|Joan Iyiola||Brixton, SE5|
|Bianca Bailey Wilson||Brockley, SE13|
|Sam Jenkins||Lewisham, SE13|
|Dr Alexandra Klaushofer||Crystal Palace, SE19|
|Sofia Ruge||Sydenham Hill, SE22|
|Catherine M||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Corrina Connor||East Dulwich, SE24|
|Thomas Yarrow||Tulse Hill, SE24|
|Michael Steele||Knebworth, SG3|
|Daniel Joy||Ware, SG12|
|Pass Psychology||Offerton, SK2|
|Greg Buchanan||Wallington, SM6|
|Nick Collier||Enham Alamein, SP11|
|Katrina Durber||Westminster, SW1P|
|Anthony Friend||Brixton, SW2|
|Emilce Sandra Rees||Chelsea, SW3|
|Emma K L Taylor RCA SuperTutor||Chelsea, SW3|
|Esmee CSM||Sloane Square, SW3|
|Anna Kaznowska||Clapham Common, SW4|
|Rebecca Felton||Balham, SW4|
|Dr Peter Cheevers||Wandsworth Common, SW11|
|Stuart Riddle||Putney, SW15|
|Dr Abbie Davies||Furzedown, SW16|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Amelia Grandidier||Balham, SW17|
|Martin Richards||South Wimbledon, SW19|
|Dominic Sewell||Raynes Park, SW20|
|P Godden||Bybrook, TN24|
|Nicholas Shaddick||New Romney, TN28|
|Dr Andrew Levick||Hampton, TW12|
|Emma-Louise Tinniswood||Sunbury-on-Thames, TW16|
|Helen McMahon BA Hons||West Drayton, UB7|
|Nick Scott Jones||Uxbridge, UB8|
|Chris Battle BSc PGCE||West End, W1G|
|J Preece||Ravenscourt Park, W4|
|Stathis Stefanidis, Director||Turnham Green, W4|
|Stas Pstrokonski||Ealing Broadway, W5|
|Susan Hamlyn||Ealing Common, W5|
|Lynn Foote||Ealing Broadway, W11|
|Stephen Follows||Holland Park, W14|
|Mayur Shah||Clerkenwell, WC1N|
|Sudeep Ghosh, PhD||Oxhey, WD19|
|Tom Haggerty||Boroughbridge, YO51|
All Tuition Centres
|Phi Tuition||Turnham Green, W4|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.
- Personal Message
- I have a great enthusiasm for teaching and encouraging my students to reach their potential at every level of education. I take great care to prepare my lessons and tailor my tutoring methods to the needs of each student.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Arabic at key stages 2, 3, GCSE and A-level. I can also assist with mock university interviews, university applications, as well as entrance exams for university.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Bachelors degree in Physics, and an MPhil in Medieval Arabic Thought, from the University of Oxford. My A-levels were in Maths (A), Chemistry (A), Physics (A) and Further Maths (A). I took 12 GCSE's in total, achieving 9 A*'s and 3 A's.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have many years of tutoring experience at a tutoring school in Manchester, as well as mentoring in schools across Oxford. I have taught as a GCSE Maths teacher at a high school in Banbury, and as a tutor locally in Oxford for numerous years now. I also run the Oxford MOK education initiative (www.oxfordmok.org).
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £25 an hour for GCSE and A-level students, and £20 an hour for younger students. I would charge discount rates for group sessions, depending on the size of the group.
- Where do you teach?
- I am currently based in South Manchester, and can travel to central Manchester.
I am normally based in the centre of Oxford and can teach at my house. Or I can travel to areas in Oxford, if they are reachable via bus or bicycle! I am willing to travel upto a radius of 2 miles from the centre of Oxford.
- When are you available?
- I am available all week.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I mainly tutor key stage 3, GCSE and A-level, from the age range of 13-18, though I do occasionally teach students of a younger age as well.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE's, A-Levels.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online tutoring can be arranged over skype if required.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I have worked as a Research Associate at the Office for Public Management, recently completing a project for Macmillan Cancer Support. I am also founder of EVE Foundation (www.eve-foundation.org), and Oxford MOK (www.oxfordmok.org). I am currently running some GCSE Maths in a weekend revision courses - see oxford MOK for more details.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Most of my current students have recently completed their GCSE exams, and a few have reached the end of their A-Levels.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I have consistently worked with young people over the last 10 years, from youth work, to mentoring and teaching. My motivation to invest in young people has led me to set up and run various projects around the country, as well as take up formal teaching. I hope to make learning fun and relevant for my students, and to inspire them to be creative about their education. If you would like to enrol on one of the revision courses hosted by my education initiative Oxford MOK, or to join one of the MOK Oxbridge Interview Residential programs taking place in August 2014, then please sign up on the website (www.oxfordmok.org), or drop me a line here to find out more!
Send a message to Arzoo
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more