Online University Finance Tutors / University Finance Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for University Finance
Haris Gold Member
- Bow (E3) View on map
- Last Logged In: 13 Feb 2015
- Sex: Male
- Web site: www.harisjawaid.com
- Can Travel To: Barking and Dagenham, City of London, Greenwich, Hammersmith and Fulham, Islington, Kensington and Chelsea, Lewisham, Newham, Southwark, Westminster
- Personal Message
- A London-based, passionate, premier, professional and proficient tutor specialising in teaching Maths, Finance, Statistics, Accounting, Economics and Business related subjects.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use advanced software and hardware to aid online tutoring in order to make it as productive as in-person sessions if not better. Online tutoring is conducted via Skype Video Conferencing which is aided by Electronic Smart Pens that allow me to demonstrate handwritten concepts on screen. The hand written notes are then sent to the tutee right at the end of the tutorial.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Economics, Maths, Accounting, Statistics, Finance and Business-related
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Currently pursuing Chartered Accountancy qualification - Kaplan Financial; London MSc International Political Economy - London School of Economics & Political Science; BSc Honours in Economics - Warwick University; Straight 5 A's - A Levels; Straight A's - GCSE; Member British Mensa, the High IQ Society
- What kind of experience do you have?
- A total of 3 year experience of private, voluntary and paid tutoring.
- How much do you charge?
- 25 pounds per hour.
- Where do you teach?
- London and outside.
- When are you available?
- Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Please review my profile for the levels and subjects taught.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, acquired in March 2011.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- ICAEW, Old Grammarians Society, British Mensa
- Where and with whom did you train?
- London's top Educational Consultancies.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Student from Imperial College London Student; University College London; Queens Mary University Student; Harrow School; Westminster School Student; Sevenoaks School; Prospective Cambridge Student; Adult Learner; Professionals seeking consultancy
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Helping you achieve your academic goals is my goal.
Send a message to Haris
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more