Online University Finance Tutors / University Finance Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for University Finance
- Personal Message
- Hello, I am a tutor of GCSE, A-Level and university students at undergraduate and post-graduate level. I have been tutoring for more than 12 years and specialise in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Quantitative Methods and Corporate Strategy.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can tutor via Skype.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Economics, Accounting, Finance, Quantitative Methods and Corporate Strategy from GCSE to post graduate level. Advice is given on assignments and dissertations.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a B.Sc. in Psychology from University College, London, a Diploma in Economics from Birkbeck College, London and a PGCE teaching qualification from the University of Greenwich. I also have more than 15 years of teaching experience.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught students online and in person for the last 15 years. I have prepared students fro GCSE, A-Level, IB and university examinations as well as giving advice on assignments and dissertations. I have also prepared students for Oxbridge entrance interviews.
- How much do you charge?
- My hourly rate for GCSE teaching is £30 per hour.
I charge £40 per hour for A-level teaching and £45 per hour for undergraduate level teaching.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach in person in students homes all over London but charges for travel may apply depending on the location. I also teach students in venues in central London.
- When are you available?
- I am available from 5pm weekdays and at weekends. During school / university holidays I am available daytimes and evenings Monday to Saturday.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach from GCSE level upwards.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare students for GCSE, A-level, IB and university exams at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- A current DBS is available.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained in teaching at the University of Greenwich and have been teaching in London Colleges for the last 15 years.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- You will find my teaching methods and explanations direct, easy to grasp and enjoyable.
Send a message to Shafiq Fakir
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more