Web Design Tuition in Bromley (Penge, Beckenham, Orpington, Crystal Palace, Chislehurst)
Other areas: Show
Tutors in Bromley
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Bromley
- Sitwat Clapham North, SW8
- Peter Nicholson Holmfirth, HD9
- Carolina Sawney Bloomsbury, WC1N
- Dave Amour Cannock, WS12
- Deepti Harlington, UB3
- Spodnet Ltd Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Architecture Tutor in London St. Pancras, N1
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Web Design
- Personal Message
- Architecture and Design tutor 3ds max training in London One to one Autocad lessons in London. We can help complete your University assignments from start to finish CALL US 07970325184 we are open 7 days a week 9 am to 8 pm.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach the following:
1. One to one 2D and 3D Animations tutor
2. One to one Graphics Design tutor
3. Motion Graphics tutor
4. 3DS Max tutor
5. Maya tutor
6. Adobe PhotoShop tutor
7. Adobe Premiere
8. Interior and Exterior Design tutor
9 Mudbox and Zbrush tutor
10. Adobe Aftereffects tutor
11. Hand Drawings for Architectures tutor
12. AutoCad tutor
13. Rhino tutor
14. Vectorworks tutor
15. 3d studio max tutor
Architectural Plans Sections Elevations Detailing Isometric and Axometric Drawings
Autocad win and mac 2D and 3D, 3D visualization
Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- MA Digital Moving Image 3D (UK)
Master in computer Sciences
Autodesk Certification of 3DS Max
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching AutoCAD as one to one tutor in London, both as a trainer at private institutions and as an one-to-one tutor.
15 yrs of teaching and animation work experience.
10 years of Autocad tutor in London
10 years of 3ds max and Rhino tutor in London
10 years of Maya tutor in London
CALL US 07970325184 we are open 7 days a week 9 am to 8 pm. Office number 0797 0325 184
- How much do you charge?
- One-to-one tuition = 25 per hour.
Group of 3 = 20 per hour.
If I travel = 30 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I have my own registered company with a proper office fully equipped with the latest computers and machines for students and professionals. It’s located in Oval. The nearby stations are Oval and Vauxhall we are only 3 minutes away from Oval tube and 5 minutes from Kennington park tube . I can travel only within London. CALL US 07970325184 we are open 7 days a week 9 am to 8 pm. Office number 0797 0325 184.
At Real Animation Works all our trainings are one to one you can call us at anytime to book your lessons. We believe in one to one training in AutoCAD, 3ds max, Maya and any other training/tuition platform to be private rather than in a group of 20 students. We believe students can concentrate and more confident in a private session. We are very flexible in payments, timings and sessions we try our level best to track ourselves according to the client's availability.
- When are you available?
- I am available 7 days a week even evenings providing one to one tutoring for Autocad and 3ds max
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Age 16 and Above.
Level Any (Basic to Advance).
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Undergraduate and postgraduates.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Email only.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- DWP, Emagister and Hotcourses
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Our Company is a registered company in UK we train students and professionals along with our professional team.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Please visit this link you can find the information about my students
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- First of all please visit our website, visit our page on facebook and after reading all information select the course you want to start contact us. You can live chat with us on our website.
Send a message to Sitwat
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more