Find UK Tuition
P Walker - 11+ Maths Science English tutor Southampton Portsmouth
(click on the subjects to see other tutors in this area)
- Personal Message
- I believe it is very important to tutor each student as an individual according to their ability and goals.
This will enable them to achieve the best they can and to improve Confidence
Lessons are planned and are made with the end goal in mind
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- 11+ Common Entrance,
Maths, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, English, Spanish
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Science Teacher and also private tutor since 2010
- How much do you charge?
- This is usually £28 per hour for 11+ and up to GCSE
and £35 for AS A2 IB and Pre - U
Please do contact me as the rates can be negotiable.
- Where do you teach?
- Southampton, Portsmouth, Fareham, Basingstoke, Winchester, Guildford
and all areas nearby
- When are you available?
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday - daytime and evenings.
I am a full time tutor, so am available at any time.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- From 5 years to 22 years
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 7+ 11+ Common Entrance, GCSE, AS, A2, IB, Pre- U nad Degree.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online tutoring is available at anytime via Skype for students in any part of UK or other countries.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- All students last year achieved teh grades they desired and some exceeded their goals significantly
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Lessons are tailor made to suit each student to help maximise your potential.
They can be Fun and also educational at the same time, or they can be purely geared towards hard work.
I am very flexible about which way to tutor as this will depend on how you learn best.
My students have all been very happy with the tutoring and have achieved and exceeded their target grades
Send a message to P Walker
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more
Acetyl Co A, alanine, glycolysis, 2-butandiol-hexene... What? Science is a bit like learning a new language. That’s why it’s usually better to break things down, such as ‘glyco-lysis’ glycol=glucose, and lysis=to lyse, to break down, so it becomes a subject about breaking down glucose! Now we know what we are doing! Sort of. Students find it...
Browse other tutors below who provide Biology Tuition, Chemistry Tuition, English Tuition, Maths Tuition, Physics Tuition, Psychology Tuition, Spanish Lessons, Geography Tuition, and related subjects: