Find UK Tuition
Brigitte - French Lessons (Conversation, Business, Kids, GCSE etc) in Caterham, Purley, Coulsdon etc
- Caterham (CR3) View on map
- Last Logged In: 16 Aug 2016
- Sex: Female
- Can Travel To: Bromley, Crawley, Croydon, Mid Sussex, Reigate and Banstead, Sevenoaks, Wealden
This tutor is temporarily unavailable
(click on the subjects to see other tutors in this area)
- Personal Message
- Friendly French native tutor. I've been in the UK for 30 years but go back to France regularly.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I've been tutoring French for 20 years, mainly for adults conversation, 'brush up' French, holiday French, and for GCSE and A level French.
Children can learn for fun from 5+ to play and sing in French: why not learn the fun way!
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- •C.T.E.L Teachers Training Course for French Teachers
•ASET Teachers course
DPSI French Interpreter
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Adult education all levels. adults and children. Nursery French, "Fun French", Primary French, "after school french", brush up your French, GCSE, AS A level....
- How much do you charge?
- Prices are for individual lesson I charge £ 30 an hour please check for group booking depending on number of people
From my home in caterham hill
- Where do you teach?
- Lessons are from my home where I have a dedicated room, I live in Caterham Hill. the closest areas are Purley, Whyteleafe and Coulsdon.
- When are you available?
- Any time to suit us. Day or evening or weekend.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- from 5+ 99 !! Any level
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- any level from fun french for kids to a person who has a house in France and help them with dealing with their daily life in France
A level student who needs practice and help with exam !!
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I hold a current CRB, I also work as an interpreter/translator at court and at my home office.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Institute of Linguists.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Current students include: conversational French with a lady who owns a house in France, she has been coming for 10 years. A young lad who needed confidence and practical help for his GCSEs. He has improved so much that his predictions are A/B. A young lady is taking her AS. She has found a great difference between GCSE and AS and needed a lot of practice and help with her grammar. Her expected grades are B. I also have 2 twins (5) who come with their mum for some fun French.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Come along and try my lessons out! You would be surprised how private lessons will change your language skills. I am a positive, friendly person and within weeks you will notice a difference in your skills.
Tutors need to use different books depending on the level. Most people's aim is to be able to hold a good conversation. In a classroom you only have limited time to improve your oral but with a private tutor, you have their undivided attention to oral, written and grammatical aspects. A grammar point you did not understand ? Tell the tutor and...
Browse other tutors below who provide French Tuition, and related subjects: