Find UK Tuition
German Tutor in Milton Keynes - Sabine Broecker
(click on the subjects to see other tutors in this area)
- Personal Message
- Teaching is something I enjoy passionately. My style is relaxed and friendly. My aim is to focus on the student's needs and to make language learning an enjoyable experience.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- German Language, all levels
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BA honours degree in European Business Studies, holding a PTLLS Level 3 Certificate in Delivering learning to Adults, hold an NLP Masters certificate and a Professional Trainer Certificate from CIEH. I am CRB checked.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching many students with different needs in German over the last few years with great results, helping students preparing with language and culture before relocating to Germany, GCSE and A-level pupils to revise for exams and many business professionals wanting to communicate better with German associates and learn about business etiquette and German business culture. I also understand business needs as I am a Training and Marketing professional with 16 years national and international experience in global blue chip, national top brand and local authority sectors.
- How much do you charge?
- £35 for a 60-minute one-to-one lesson.
£45 for a 90-minute one-to-one lesson.
For travel outside Milton Keynes expenses will be added.
Small groups can get a discounts.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from my home or can come to your home or company.
I cover the whole of Milton Keynes area, up to Cranfield and Woburn in Bedfordshire
- When are you available?
- I am available during the week, daytime and evenings
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Adults, all levels.
Young adults (14 to 18), all levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Various qualifications, GCSE, A-level
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I am fully CRB checked.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am on skype, my skype address is : sabs-training
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I hold a Bachelor degree (Honours) in European business, with a focus on Marketing, from the Universities of Paderborn, Germany and Nottingham, UK. I am also a DVNLP qualified NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming) master practitioner. I have a Professional Trainer Certificate from CIEH and a PTLL level 3 from ACE Milton Keynes.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have 2 students at T-Systems on a one-to-one basis to learn the German language and business etiquette to be able to communicate well with colleagues and clients.
I have been teaching Hayley for the last 24 months and we are now preparing her to take the Goethe certificate later this year.
I have been teaching a group of 3 at Givaudan to be able to communicate with German colleagues and customers.
….and others on request.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am looking forward to meeting you and helping you learn and enjoy my mother tongue and the German culture.
Send a message to Sabine Broecker
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more
The dreaded German verbs conjugation! German verbs are not easy, but with a few good rules, you can get your head around them. The book I always refer my student back to is the Schaum's Outlines of German Grammar. The bible of grammar and includes everything you need to know plus so many exercises. I can highly recommend this book to any learner.
Browse other tutors below who provide German Tuition, and related subjects: