Find UK Tuition

Maria Rodriguez Reina - Cello / Spanish Teacher in London

Maria Rodriguez Reina Cello Teacher (South West London)

Maria Rodriguez Reina Gold Member

  • Clapham North (SW8)
  • Last Logged In: 05 Feb 2018
  • Sex: Female
  • Web site:
  • Can Travel To: City of London, Haringey, Islington, Wandsworth, Westminster
Contact Me
  • Professional Qualification MA in English Studies and a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (QTS)
  • Professional Qualification BMus in cello
  • Professional Membership Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) (2008)


(click on the subjects to see other tutors in this area)

Personal Message
I love music, languages and helping people. Therefore I find teaching a very gratifying experience. It makes my day when I see my students with a big smile on their faces.
Which subject(s) do you teach?
Cello, Spanish and English as a Foreign Language.
Tell me about your qualifications.
In 2006 I completed my MA in English Studies and a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (QTS) as well as a BMus (cello). When I moved to London in 2008 I also obtained the Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA).
What kind of experience do you have?
I've been teaching cello, Spanish and English both groups and 1-to-1 since 2006.
How much do you charge?
Cello lessons - £40/hour (pro rata)
Language lessons - £40/hour (pro rata)
Additional travel expenses if necessary (normally £5-8)
Where do you teach?
I teach at mine and also at students’ homes in London. I am currently based in Wandsworth Road (SW8) and I’m happy to travel max. 30 minutes on public transport from there.
When are you available?
Being a freelance musician and self-employed I can be quite flexible when it comes to arrange lessons. Please contact me directly to make an enquiry.
Which ages and levels do you teach?
I do teach any levels and ages (7+) for both music and languages.
Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I adapt myself to their individual needs.
Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, I do.