Find UK Tuition
Alex Bear - UKCAT/ BMAT/ Medical School Entry Tuition London
(click on the subjects to see other tutors in this area)
- Personal Message
- Hello! I am a fourth year medical student at University College London. I am looking to tutor students for UKCAT and up to A-Level Mathematics and Sciences. I have 2 years of tutoring experience which has been received with positive responses.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- BMAT and UKCAT
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BSc Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering - 2nd class honours
UKCAT Score: 750
BMAT Score: 7.2 , 7.3 , 4A
A-Levels: 4 A*s
AS-Levels: 6 A's
GCSE's: 13 A*'s
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 2 years of UKCAT tutoring experience which have led to some gaining university places for Medicine at King's etc.
- How much do you charge?
- Prices are open to discussion.
- Where do you teach?
- I am based primarily at Marylebone but often travel to Bromley. I am willing to travel within London and surrounding areas. I am also available online.
- When are you available?
- At the moment, my hours are flexible until September.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Prospective Medical students and up to A Level students.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- UKCAT, BMAT and A-Levels.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I had an enhanced disclosure carried out for medical school.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Arrangements can be made via e-mail. Sessions will be carried out on Skype or other available platforms.
Send a message to Alex Bear
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more
While the BMAT and UKCAT are seen as daunting, unfamiliar tests that are the most challenging part of the medical school application process, there is very little difference between these university entrance tests and anything else you've prepared for - the only thing that varies is the amount of preparation you do. UKCAT and BMAT both have...
Alex helped me think about the UKCAT logically, and he had many hints and tips that helped me get through the exam and pass. Thanks Alex!
Testimonials are provided by the tutor and are not verified by The Tutor Pages