Find UK Tuition
Wendy - Maths, Physics, Chemistry Science Tuition in Lincoln
(click on the subjects to see other tutors in this area)
- Personal Message
- I am keen to help any student who is willing to do their best.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach A level Chemistry, GCSE: Maths, Chemistry .
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 40years teaching experience in A level Chemistry and GCSE Science and Maths. Retired Head of Science, current A level examiner (Chemistry) with OCR and CIE.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge, £25 for GCSE and £25 for A level.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at home in Branston near Lincoln.
- When are you available?
- Every day, at most times,except when I'm marking A levels!
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 15-19 years.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCE, GCSE,
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I have the ability to make the subjects enjoyable whilst ensuring that you understand the work. References available.
Send a message to Wendy Strange
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more
When a student looks at past papers or sits in the exam room they often forget one simple fact. The people who set the exams and those who mark them are all teachers who like students, love their subject and want the candidate to pass! There are no trick questions, the examiner wants you to score the marks.They are telling you everything you...