Online 11+ exam Tutors / 11+ exam Tuition
- Seval (Miss) Cockfosters, N14
- Nasira Central Leeds, LS2
- Gerard A Specialist 11+ Tutor Blackheath, SE3
- Louise Armstrong Earby, BB8
- Mohammad Bari Forest Gate, E7
- Steven French Harpenden, AL5
- Nicholas Prasad Crouch End, N8
- Raj Jain Stanmore, HA8
- Adrian Beckett Plumstead, SE18
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Alexandra Beeley East Dulwich, SE22
- David Allerton Brockley, SE4
- Dr. Lloyd Whitburn, SR6
- India Ringer Finsbury Park, N7
- Serena Penn, WV4
- Dr Janet Lewison Horwich, BL6
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- Phil CloudTutoring Towcester Brook, NN12
- Mandy Lall Singlewell, DA12
- Emma Storey Fulham, SW6
- MohanGrewal Ettingshall, WV4
- Charles Wordsworth Whitby, YO22
- Joanne Leach Southgate, N14
- Linda de Klerk Herne Hill, SE24
- Adam Kazmi Hampstead, NW3
- Amir Hussain Bermondsey, SE1
- Déborah Natanson Southside, EH8
- David Cleary Whitley, RG4
- Tim Strauss Preston Park, BN1
- Miss Olubi Ealing Broadway, W5
- Tim the Tutor East Grinstead, RH19
- Kathryn Dalton Birchills Leamore, WS3
- Gerard RM Blackheath, SE3
- Paul Bains Brunel, UB10
- Trish Almlof Wimbledon, SW20
- Natasha Tiwari Fulham, SW6
- Stephen Leatherdale Birch and Winstree, CM9
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- Dr Sheikh Westcotes, LE2
- Ruth Mitchell Bow, E3
- Faisal101 Central Birmingham, B6
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Stephanie Bain Fallowfield, M16
- Dr James Lambert Bayswater, W2
- Helen Duff Clapton, N16
- Mrs. Preeti Baviskar North Finchley, N12
- Rhea Ranjan Clerkenwell, WC1
- zhiying Heathrow, UB7
- Daryl Rugless Knightsbridge, SW1X
- Ria Shah Stanmore, HA7
- Sandra Burne Cheltenham, GL51
- Teresa Hoy South Croydon, CR2
- P Godden Willesborough, TN24
- Mary Thompson Streatham, SW16
- Clemmie Pimlico, SW1V
- Rob Folkard Wembley Central, HA9
- Rachel deG Earlsfield, SW17
- Ellie Dennis Knowle, B93
- Yvonne Mason Montgomery, SY15
- Matthew Hammond Topsham, EX2
- Claire Price Highbury, N1
- Michael Drayton Chislehurst, BR7
- Dr M A Choudhry Hammersmith, W6
- Liliane Bounds Green, N11
- Deji Selhurst, CR7
- Fiona Hamilton Oval, SW8
- Jeff Bragg Sutton Central, SM1
- J Preece Ravenscourt Park, W4
- Martin Richards South Wimbledon, SW19
- Thomas R Williams Balham, SW12
- Ade O'Brien Shaftesbury, SW8
- Sara Marks Moortown, LS17
- Louisa Gray Isleworth, TW7
- Zaen Huddersfield, HD3
- Tamara Galloway Orpington, BR6
- Abigail Williams Archway, N15
- Rosemary S L Beard Sutton Central, SM2
- Francis Norman Burrator, PL7
- Laura Pasternack Ealing Common, W3
- Janette Sedgebeer Sydenham, SE26
- Mrs Thanvi Snaresbrook, E18
- Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor Hampstead, NW3
- Naz Sekerkiran Rottingdean, BN2
- Edmund Lovatt Carfax, OX1
- Tim Clark Cambridge, CB4
- B sharma Chelmsford, CM1
- Sue Smith Swallowfield, RG7
- Adam Muckle Putney, SW15
- Dr Zac Southfields, SW18
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Waqar Haymill, SL1
- Emilce Sandra Rees Chelsea, SW3
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Dom Preston Victoria Park, E9
- Camilla Otaki at Otaki Tuition River, ME1
- Stefan Gugura Ipswich, IP4
- LLOYD WILLIAMS Danesborough, MK7
- Bryan Dadson Wimbledon Park, SW18
- LMSTS Kensington, L6
- Kamal Northwick Park, HA9
- Kap Anand South Harrow, UB5
- Geek School Ltd Bickley, BR1
- Jessica Guise Totteridge, N3
- Janet Eifridt Redhill, RH1
- Manju Pillai Fairfield, CR0
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Sanam Arora Harrow on the Hill, HA1
- Sunder Annamraju Lovelace, KT11
- EnglishTutor1052 Kentish Town, NW5
- James Bone Carshalton, SM5
- Daniel Hill Balham, SW17
- MEMOONA (MSc) Kingsbury Green, NW9
- Surita Reading, RG4
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Joseph Alexander Marylebone, W1
- Brian Cairnie Otford and Shoreham, TN14
- Alice Marshall Earlsfield, SW17
- Michele Carruthers Honeybourne, CV37
- Mr Dalton Stonnall, WS9
- Mike Ford Haggerston, N1
- P Walker Bassett, SO15
- Janito Central Stockport, SK6
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for 11+ exam
- Personal Message
- To all my students that I have started the September classes for A/L Chemistry
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- My tutoring method is using power point on a big screen.
Pre-Printed hand outs.
Extra help via email between lessons (i.e. Course work and Practical Chemistry).
Contact me if you required further details.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Chemistry for AS and A2 across all the exam boards. I teach Science for GCSE across all the exam boards.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BSc Chemistry (Kings College, London
Worked as a research scientist at the School of Pharmacy, University of London.
Currently Head Tutor JKNS Education
- What kind of experience do you have?
- With over 15 years of experience in teaching chemistry as a private tutor, I believe my qualifications will match your requirements. I have been teaching all the exam-boards (Edexcel, AQA, OCR and OCR salters). Students and their parents have recognised that I have created a constructive teaching method which contributes to their strong academic performance with an average increase of two grades, and IN ONE CASE A STUDENT IMPROVED FROM A U GRADE TO AN A GRADE. The class size is 4 students. I have also had the opportunity to help undergraduates and post graduates both in their theoretical and practical chemistry at the School of Pharmacy, University of London.
- How much do you charge?
- My charges are:
AS and A2 groups £15 for 1.5 Hrs;
GCSE groups £25 for 3 hours.
- Where do you teach?
- Ilford, Redbridge, Barking, Barking side, essex, london
- When are you available?
- I am available Saturday and Sundays, and after 6pm on weekdays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- KS3 to KS5;
11 to 19 years;
mainly Chemistry and GCSE Science.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Kings College Chemistry Society.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Kings College university of London
School Of Pharmacy university of London
Professionally I am a medicinal chemist and mainly worked in industry as a pharmaceutical chemist (including 3 years at School of Pharmacy London).
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Mainly AS and A2 students from various schools in the Redbridge area (including Woodford County High, Ilford County High, Chelmsford County High, Seven Kings high school, Queen Elizebeth Barnet)
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- - learning chemistry at AS and A level is rewarding;
- learning the theory with practical skills makes chemistry more understandable;
- I learnt chemistry through practicals as a medicinal chemist;
- I have worked in the pharmaceutical industry for over 15 years. (Including Beecham (now GSK) and School of Pharmacy, University of London);
- Most of my students achieved A /A* in their exam
Send a message to Mr.Kanesalingam
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more