Online 11+ exam Tutors / 11+ exam Tuition
|Phil CloudTutoring||Towcester Brook, NN12|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Helen Duff||Clapton, N16|
|Mr Dalton||Stonnall, WS9|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Matthew Hammond||Topsham, EX2|
|Mandy Lall||Singlewell, DA12|
|Mary Thompson||Streatham, SW16|
|Ade O'Brien||Shaftesbury, SW8|
|Kap Anand||South Harrow, UB5|
|Mrs Thanvi||Snaresbrook, E18|
|Laura Pasternack||Ealing Common, W3|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow on the Hill, HA1|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Louisa Gray||Heston, TW3|
|James Bone||Carshalton, SM5|
|Abigail Williams||Archway, N15|
|Kamal||Northwick Park, HA9|
|Janito||Central Stockport, SK6|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Rottingdean, BN2|
|Clemmie||Gloucester Road, SW7|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Jeff Bragg||Sutton Central, SM1|
|Dr Anna Watson||Avenue, HU5|
|Claire Price||Highbury, N1|
|Rhea Ranjan||Clerkenwell, WC1|
|Manju Pillai||Fairfield, CR0|
|Camilla Otaki at Otaki Tuition||River, ME1|
|P Godden||Willesborough, TN24|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|David Allerton||Brockley, SE4|
|Jessica Guise||Totteridge, N3|
|Rachel deG||Earlsfield, SW17|
|David Cleary||Whitley, RG4|
|Edmund Lovatt||Carfax, OX1|
|EnglishTutor1052||Kentish Town, NW5|
|Tim Strauss||Preston Park, BN1|
|Gerard RM||Blackheath, SE3|
|Seval (Miss)||Cockfosters, N14|
|Daryl Rugless||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|Dr Zac||Southfields, SW18|
|Nasira||Central Leeds, LS2|
|Adam Muckle||Putney, SW15|
|Thomas R Williams||Balham, SW12|
|P Walker||Bassett, SO15|
|Dr James Lambert||Bayswater, W2|
|Déborah Natanson||Southside, EH8|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, N14|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, SW6|
|Daniel Hill||Balham, SW17|
|Mrs Bhatia||Gants Hill, IG5|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||Hampstead, NW3|
|Natasha Tiwari||Fulham, SW6|
|Joseph Alexander||Marylebone, W1|
|Francis Norman||Burrator, PL7|
|Stephen Leatherdale||Birch and Winstree, CM9|
|B sharma||Chelmsford, CM1|
|Mohammad Bari||Forest Gate, E7|
|Paul Bains||Brunel, UB10|
|Sue Smith||Swallowfield, RG7|
|Rob Folkard||Wembley Central, HA9|
|Janette Sedgebeer||Sydenham, SE26|
|Dr. Lloyd||Whitburn, SR6|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Adrian Beckett||Plumstead, SE18|
|Ruth Mitchell||Bow, E3|
|Sara Marks||Moortown, LS17|
|Gerard A Specialist 11+ Tutor||Blackheath, SE3|
|Alice Marshall||Earlsfield, SW17|
|Adam Kazmi||Marylebone, W1|
|Kathryn Dalton||Birchills Leamore, WS3|
|Amir Hussain||Bermondsey, SE1|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Stephanie Bain||Fallowfield, M16|
|Raj Jain||Stanmore, HA8|
|Alex Wingfield||Highbury, N16|
|Ben Noakes||Central Brighton, BN2|
|Steven French||Harpenden, AL5|
|Cathy Bear||Victoria, SW1|
|Michele Carruthers||Honeybourne, CV37|
|J Preece||Ravenscourt Park, W4|
|Dr Abbie Davies||Furzedown, SW16|
|Liliane||Bounds Green, N11|
|Fiona Hamilton||Oval, SW8|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill, RH1|
|Bryan Dadson||Wimbledon Park, SW18|
|Dr Sheikh||Westcotes, LE2|
|Teresa Hoy||South Croydon, CR2|
|Yvonne Mason||Chirbury, SY15|
|Linda de Klerk||Herne Hill, SE24|
|Martin Richards||South Wimbledon, SW19|
|richardg||North Richmond, TW10|
|Brian Cairnie||Otford and Shoreham, TN14|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|Louise Armstrong||Earby, BB8|
|Dr M A Choudhry||Hammersmith, W6|
|Dom Preston||Victoria Park, E9|
|Mike Ford||Haggerston, N1|
|India Ringer||Finsbury Park, N7|
|Ria Shah||Stanmore, HA7|
|MEMOONA (MSc)||Kingsbury Green, NW9|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Arnos Grove, N12|
|Sunder Annamraju||Lovelace, KT11|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for 11+ exam
- Personal Message
- The Liverpool Medical Students Tuition Services (LMSTS). Friendly and approachable tutors. Aims to pass on our enthusiasm for Maths and Science and to make learning fun.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- We are able to tutor online via Skype or FaceTime.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- 11+ tuition,
Mathematics (up to GCSE standard),
Science (up to GCSE standard),
A Level Chemistry,
A Level Human Biology,
assistant getting into medicial school.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- We are currently a second year medical students. Between us there are 19A*s at GCSE and 10 As at A level.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- At The Liverpool Medical School, we attend a university that has a Problem Based Learning (PBL) curriculum, which encourages teaching between one's peers. Because of this, on a fortnightly basis for the past two years we have presented and taught a certain subject area of medicine to a different peer group.
- How much do you charge?
- Prices start from £20 per hour but can offer group discounts. Discounts can be applied if a student has more than two hours tuition per week. Discount can also be applied if you recommend me to another student
- Where do you teach?
- We are based in the Liverpool City Centre and will travel to the student free of charge within an 5 mile radius.
- When are you available?
- Available 7 days a week from 8am to 9pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach:
Key Stage 2 Maths, English and Science,
Key Stage 3 Maths, English and Science,
A Level Chemistry,
A Level Human Biology,
Advice on getting into university including help with personal statements.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- We are able to provide up to date DBS (CRB) certificates.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- We are very passionate about teaching and believe that with our enthusiasm we can try and make you enjoy our specialist subjects and maybe even find it as fun as we do! Maths, English and Science can provide very useful problem-solving and analytical skills and ones that, with practice, self-belief and high quality teaching, can make you successful too!
Send a message to LMSTS
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more