11+ exam Tuition in Bromley (Penge, Beckenham, Orpington, Crystal Palace, Chislehurst)
Other areas: Show
Tutors in Bromley
Nearby Tuition Centres
Tutors travelling to Bromley
- Nuala Hurst Marshall Burgess Park, SE17
- Ryoko Izutsu Brockley, SE4
- Mr.Tyley Blackheath, SE3
- Amir Hussain Bermondsey, SE1
- Brigitte Caterham, CR3
- Mary Thompson Streatham, SW16
- Mark the Tutor Streatham, SW16
- Gerard RM Blackheath, SE3
- Alexandra Beeley East Dulwich, SE22
- Mr Godwin Caterham, CR3
- Corrina Connor East Dulwich, SE24
- Amy Williams Tulse Hill, SW2
- Dr Arjun Malhotra Upper Norwood, SE19
- Fiona Hamilton Oval, SW8
- Ash Haleem Addington, CR0
- Zohreh Ingram Addiscombe, CR0
- Neil Bellingham Addiscombe, CR0
- Mischa Foster Poole East Dulwich, SE15
- Mr. Williams South Norwood, SE25
Interested in online tuition for 11+ exam?Online 11+ exam Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for 11+ exam
- Personal Message
- Is your child struggling with maths and/or English at school?
Do you find that the days are just not long enough to schedule enough time to support your child?
Whether it's for the 11-plus exams, GCSEs or just to catch up at school, I can help.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- 11+ - English, maths, verbal reasoning and non-verbal reasoning
English - Key stages 2 and 3; and GCSE
Maths - Key stages 2 and 3; and GCSE
Psychology - GCSE and A-Level
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have worked as a journalist for more than 10 years, and it's this passion that helps me ignite the creativity and engagement needed to pass the 11-plus and GCSE English.
I also have a PTLLS teaching qualification, and am a chartered trainer and coach (CIEH). I am also a psychology graduate (the course covers biology, psychology and maths) with four A-levels (Maths, Chemistry, Biology and English Literature). I graduated in 2002.
With 40-plus students on my books, the numbers speak for themselves. Please get in touch with me today to discuss your child's needs and to book an initial assessment.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been tutoring for eight years and have also been teaching Sunday School for the past four years. I am a mother of two children who are both private-school educated. Naturally, they are in all the top groups at school and have a passion for learning - so something is obviously working! :-)
- How much do you charge?
- The basic rate is £20 per hour, but some subjects cost £25 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach in my home in Bromley, where we have a purpose-built conservatory that is a classroom.
I also provide live online tutoring sessions for children who live too far from Bromley, or for whom online tutoring would work better.
- When are you available?
- I work Monday to Saturday. I can also accommodate Sunday evenings when urgent (GCSE revision, for example).
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 7-16 for English and maths.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 11-plus exams and grammar selection tests (covering maths, English, verbal reasoning and non-verbal reasoning)
GCSE maths and English
IGCSE maths and English
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes - I am also Ofsted registered.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I usually use Skype or Blackboard - both free for students to use.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- National Union of Journalists
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- 11-plus prep group consists of years 3, 4 and 5, who attend separate classes.
GCSE students working towards GCSE maths and English Literature.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- If you want to see results - and fast - please don't delay! Book today and you'll see the progress and reach the level of attainment you are striving for.
Send a message to Geek School Ltd
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more