13+ exam (Common Entrance) Tuition in Harrow (Pinner, Stanmore, Hatch End, Wealdstone, Rayners Lane)
Other areas: Show
Tutors in Harrow
Nearby Tuition Centres
- Talent Engaged Tuition Centre Alperton, HA0
Tutors travelling to Harrow
- Anthony B Ruislip Manor, HA4
- Mrs. Preeti Baviskar North Finchley, N12
- Joe Hytner West Hampstead, NW6
- Grace Bokor Golders Green, NW11
- Dr Parikh Carfax, OX1
- Elizabeth Westminster, SW1A
- Louisa Gray Isleworth, TW7
- David Gunning Greenford, UB6
- zhiying Heathrow, UB7
- Laura Pasternack Ealing Common, W3
- Dr Stewart Carnally Ealing Broadway, W5
- Miss Olubi Ealing Broadway, W5
Interested in online tuition for 13+ exam (Common Entrance)?Online 13+ exam (Common Entrance) Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for 13+ exam (Common Entrance)
- Personal Message
- My focus is to build strong fundamentals. Each student is different, so is the teaching pattern. A regular home work and assessment is part of the tuition. I also provide revision notes. Few toppers at Independent and Grammar schools are my students.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Maths and Science at A Level, GCSE, KS3, KS2 and 11+
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I do lot of academic and research work and have been teaching for several years with excellent results
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught students upto A levels. Most of my new students are because of good recommendation given by my old /existing students. Most of the students are finally achieving A star / A grade. Teaching is my hobby and passion.
- How much do you charge?
- A Level GBP 35 /Hr, GCSE - GBP 30/ Hr and GBP 50 for 2 Hrs KS3, KS2 and 11+ - GBP 25/ Hr. Concession available to deserving students.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at home as well as travel to students place. The areas I cover is Harrow, Edgware, Stanmore, Queensbury, Kingsbury, Kenton, Pinner, Hatch End and Watford.
- When are you available?
- Weekdays - Late afternoon and Evening Weekend - Any time
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- From year 5 to year 11 in the age group of 10 to 16 years
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- For getting into Grammer Schools, Independent Schools and comprehensive schools...11+, 13+ , GCSE and A level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- It is done through Skype
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Teaching many students at A, GCSE , KS3 and KS2 level. All have moved up by atleast 1 or 2 grades
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- All I want is your interest and time.
Send a message to Raj Jain
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more