A-level Biology Tuition in Richmond (Twickenham, Teddington, Kew, Barnes, Sheen, Hampton)
Tutors in Richmond upon Thames
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
Nearby Tuition Centres
- Phi Tuition Turnham Green, W4
Tutors travelling to Richmond upon Thames
- MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition Central Birmingham, B6
- Dr Perpetua Neo Wish, BN3
- P Walker Bassett, SO15
- Hellen Frost Greenhill, CT6
- Adrian Schmit Llantwit Major, CF61
- Nasim Golders Green, NW2
- Jonathan Bell Wadhurst, TN5
- Dr Alice Crawford Hainault, IG8
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Mark Scates Noak Hill, RM3
- Phillip Cuckston Lytchett Matravers, BH21
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Elanor Bennett Surbiton, KT5
- Bea Tamizi Letchworth Garden City, SG6
- Dr M A Choudhry Hammersmith, W6
- Linda Penney Sharnbrook, MK43
- Tom Whitburn - Biology tutor Winchester, SO23
- Camilla Otaki at Otaki Tuition River, ME1
- Dr John Hudson Radlett, WD7
- Dr James Lambert Bayswater, W2
- Tim the Tutor East Grinstead, RH19
- Matthew Barnes Biology Tutor St. Margaret's, OX2
- Emma Mines King's Hedges, CB4
- Mike Hill West Bridgford, NG2
- Becky Heavitree, EX2
- Waqar Haymill, SL1
- Jessica Whitehead Westminster, SW1P
- Dr Paul Kilkenny Bromley, BR1
- Dr Martine Hooper Farnborough, GU14
- Dr Emma Morgan Trumpington, CB2
- Ben Hanson Elland, HX5
- Nasia Plaistow, E6
- David Gardner Summertown, OX2
- Natasha Tiwari Fulham, SW6
- Gemma Shearer Thornton, BD15
- Helen Wallace Knightsbridge, SW7
- Salma Siddiqui Tooting, SW16
- Lyndsay Baker Banbury, OX16
- D & A Tuition Woodford, IG8
- Stew C Ealing Broadway, W5
- Josh Telford Dulwich Village, SE24
- Adam Willis Fladbury, WR10
- Linda Powell West Bergholt, CO3
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- Kas Silas Kentish Town, NW5
- Frank15 Hampstead Garden Sub, NW11
- Bella Rocca Northfield, W5
- Peter Adey Walkden, M28
- S. Barton-King Turnpike Lane, N17
- Rebecca Hutchinson Surbiton, KT5
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Viv Battersea, SW1
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Biology
- Personal Message
- Recent UCL Economics graduate, currently working in an investment bank. Represented Tiffin School for Maths competitions; numerous Gold Certificates from UK Mathematics Challenge Competitions; merit in Biology Olympiad Competitions.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- 11+ Entrance Exam.
13+ Entrance Exams.
Maths, Biology, Chemistry(KS3,GCSE, A Level).
QTS Numeracy Skills Tests.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- 2012: Economics (BSc Hons) from UCL.
GCE (A Levels) Results: Maths (A); Chemistry (A); Biology (A).
As Levels Results: Further Maths (A); Maths (A); German (A); Chemistry (A); Biology (A).
GCSE Results: Maths (A*); Biology (A*); Chemistry (A*); Physics (A*); English Language (A*); English Literature (A*), German (A*); Geography (A*); Music (A*); Latin (A*); Design & Tech (A); Religious Education (A).
Music Theory(Grade 5 ABRSM).
Violin (Grade 6 ABRSM).
Piano (Grade 5 ABRSM).
- What kind of experience do you have?
- ***I’m particularly interested in language study and teaching. I’m able to speak Chinese, German and Latin.
My languages exams results were:
GCSE English Language: A Star.
GCSE English Literature: A Star.
GCSE Latin: A Star.
A Level German: A.
For KS2 English, I am able to raise students’ Creative Writing and Reading Comprehension skills through guided reading and numerous practices. I make sure students understand and appreciate the author’s choice of words and phrases; the structure of the story; the organisation of the paragraphs; the way to convey characters’ thoughts, emotion and feelings; the description of scenery and appearance......
I train students to identify good points and the areas which need to be improved in their stories; apply writing techniques into their own work; help them develop spelling, vocabulary, reading and grammar skills to improve their communication skills and confidence.
Reading Comprehension skills are essential to a student’s academic growth and form the basis of everything he/she will learn in the future. I adopt an age-specific and grade-based reading activities approach with reading instructions to raise their understanding of the language.
***As I've been through 11+ Exams, I’m familiar with the exams question types & expected answers. I successfully tutored children into Langley Grammar School, Tiffin School, Kingston Grammar School, Hampton School, Halliford School and many other Independent Schools by coaching them in Non Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, English and Maths subjects.
***I prepare graduates/undergraduates for online numerical tests, non-verbal and verbal reasoning tests used by City Firms such as Investment Banks, Law Firms, Management Consultancies and Accountancy/Professional Services.
***I have a proven record in raising students’ results from Grade C to A Star for their GCSE Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
*** I was selected to represent Tiffin School for Maths competitions and had numerous Gold Certificates from the UK Mathematics Challenge; a merit in the Biology Olympiad Competition; a former member of Hounslow Youth Orchestra and Tiffin Senior Orchestra as I played classical violin, piano and jazz guitar. I achieved Under 10 London Junior Chess Championships at the age of 9. My personal interests are playing football, tennis, poker and chess.
- How much do you charge?
- £70 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
- At my home or your place or a convenient public place.
- When are you available?
- Evenings, weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Different ages/abilities/levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 11+ Entrance Exam, 13+ Entrance Exam, GCSE & A Level. In addition, I prepare graduates/undergraduates for online numerical tests, non-verbal and verbal reasoning tests used by City Firms such as Investment Banks, Law Firms, Management Consultancies and Accountancy/Professional Services.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Skype with interactive whiteboards.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Currently I have 11+ , 13+ Entrance Exams, KS2 & A level, QTS Numeracy Skills Test students; University Economics students.
Send a message to richardg
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more